ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Resettlement Agencies

Many US Christian resettlement agencies want to accept 65,000 Syrian refugees. Obama may announce 150,000 in 2016 when he meets with the Pope. Statistics show that 49% are from the Middle East and Northern Africa, many have purchased the passports on the black market of dead Syrians. Your thoughts?

Join Our Christian Penpals and Take The War Bible Quiz
 ---Steveng on 9/9/15
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



Cluny:

You wrote: Trinitarian Pentecostals and Anti-Trinitarian (Oneness, mistakenly called Apostolic) Pentecostals disagree on the doctrine of the Trinity--but they both claim they have tongues from the Holy Spirit.

How can this be?


Simple - this could work, if belief in the Trinity was not, in and of itself, essential for salvation. The Bible itself never says that it is.


Darlene_1:

I have personally experienced 3 errors common in many Pentecostal churches:
1+2) Baptism in the Spirit, evidenced by speaking in tongues, is necessary for salvation
3) All spiritual manifestations are of the spirit, and not the flesh
---StrongAxe on 9/28/15


\\Throughout History there have been Catholics,some Baptist, Episcopal, Quaker,Lutheran,and others. \\

Can you give me an example from some time in the 9-11 centuries, please Darlene?

If this has happened all throughout history, it should be easy for you to do so.

In other words, I expect you to be able to support what you say.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/28/15


Monk Brendan you are a very kind person to defend Cluny but you are mistaken I wasn't attacking him. My intention was to try to answer his questions as best I could. I can only speak from experience and I know what I said is the truth. We all can learn things with our mind but the Spiritual things of God must be Spiritually discerned and understood. The mind compared with the Spirit is very shallow for we can study the Bible and understand what it means but when we pray before hand and the Holy Ghost which is our teacher helps us our understanding is much deeper. Thats all I meant it wasn't personal for just Cluny but that applies to all God's children. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/28/15


Darlene said, "Knowing things with the mind is shallow compared with knowing things in the Spirit."

I have to say this in Cluny's defense. Except for a Bishop I know in Ohio, he is the most Spirit filled person I have ever met.

He has taught me things about prayer that I might have lived my whole life without knowing. I pull his chain once in a while, just to make sure he's paying attention.

Pray for me,
the unworthy monk Brendan
---Monk_Brendan on 9/28/15


Monk Brendan thank you for telling Cluny that. Cluny you have been through the Pentecostal church and tongues yourself that means you discorded the thing you are asking about. Spiritually empowered and enabled by the Holy Ghost gifts of the Spirit must be Spiritually discerned for in the flesh it can only be guessed at. Knowing things with the mind is shallow compared with knowing things in the Spirit. Seek and you shall find,knock and it shall be opened to you if you have a Spiritually motivated reason,but if it's only to mock God's empowerment then He will not be impressed with anyone for that. Go to God for your answers,He has them all,prayer moves God.There are nearly 5000 living and dead languages no living man knows them all. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/28/15




Cluny The Gift of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with tongues is not a Denominational Experience. Throughout History there have been Catholics,some Baptist, Episcopal, Quaker,Lutheran,and others. The Bible says to ask God for Him,HG. You don't have to be in a church to ask God for he HG or for Him to answer that prayer,go in your prayer closet at home God hears us everywhere. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/28/15


\\God has to prove the Spiritual tongues is languages,I can't,no person can,that's not my job. \\

If it were of God, you could give evidence that modern glossolalia is the same as the Biblical gift of tongues.

Trinitarian Pentecostals and Anti-Trinitarian (Oneness, mistakenly called Apostolic) Pentecostals disagree on the doctrine of the Trinity--but they both claim they have tongues from the Holy Spirit.

How can this be?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/27/15


Cluny said, "I'm simply waiting for proof that modern glossolalia is the same thing as the Biblical gift of tongues.

So far, you have offered no evidence."


What is she supposed to do? Call you up and speak tongues at you?

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Pray for me,
the unworthy monk Brendan
---Monk_Brendan on 9/27/15


Yes the tongues was the languages of the people. Which is what the gift was. Cluny and Monk Brendan are correct. The modern tongues has nothing to do with the gift on Pentecost.

Many of the get rich by sending us money claim this gift. Since they are stealing from the poor and keeping it as well as saying we were supposed to have a disaster happen yesterday they must be liars.

But if they are liars, thieves and false how can they have the gift of the Holy Spirit.

People who steal from widows, the sick and dying are not following GOD. Thieves are not following GOD.

Agape
---Samuelbb7 on 9/27/15


Cluny Speaking in tongues has nothing to do with the ability to learn a language because the Holy Ghost gives utterance the person is only a vessel for God's use. The knowledge is with God. God gives the tongues the Holy Ghost who empowers people to serve God gives the person utterance to speak.The person is like a radio receiver,God sends the program/words,the person receives them through the Holy Ghost who enables them to sent the words on by speaking. It is all Spiritual and the ability the person has to have is Spiritual obedience to God,tuned in to his leading,and ready to serve. God has to prove the Spiritual tongues is languages,I can't,no person can,that's not my job. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/27/15




Monk Brendan thank you for that verse I admit to you I did forget it but not on purpose. With all respect to you but the tongue is where the languages are sounded and what if it was a gift of hearing then why wouldn't God just use that in a church service instead of giving the Gift of Tongues which must have an interpreter to give the message to the church people. If it was hearing in the Upper Room why wouldn't that method be use in a service in church instead of someone getting the Tongues and another usually but that person can,with prayer,interpret the message. Interpretation wouldn't be needed if it was the hearing. Pray and ask God to show you,He is the best place for an answer. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/27/15


\\Cluny I am surprised you have experienced all of that and now are so against Tongues you talk bad about those who still believe in the Pentecostal experience and speak in tongues.\\

I'm simply waiting for proof that modern glossolalia is the same thing as the Biblical gift of tongues.

So far, you have offered no evidence.

In any case, I've noticed that those who claim the "Pentecostal gift of tongues" have just as much trouble learning Biblical languages as those not so sanctified.

Why is that?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/26/15


Darlene said, "So you see the Bible only speaks of Tongues not hearing. If I may call your attention to Acts 1 I think that is where it shows that the Gift is The Gift of the Holy Ghost. Tongues spoken in Upper room wasn't the Gift of Tongues because the Spiritual Gift is (from) the Holy Ghost here..."

If you look at Acts 2, you will find that this is where all the people heard their own language, after the Holy Spirit fell.

Pray for me,
the unworthy monk Brendan
---Monk_Brendan on 9/26/15


Monk Brendan You're right the tongues received by the Apostles was anointed by God. With due respect but there wasn't a gift of ears or hearing that let everyone hear in their own language. The Bible also speaks of the Tongues of Angels, 1 Corinthians 13:,then there is an unknown Tongue which we can speak directly to God ,that's private between God and man. So you see the Bible only speaks of Tongues not hearing. If I may call your attention to Acts 1 I think that is where it shows that the Gift is The Gift of the Holy Ghost. Tongues spoken in Upper room wasn't the Gift of Tongues because the Spiritual Gift is the Holy Ghost here, There is a Gift of Tongues which is used to edify the church but you must have someone to interpret. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/25/15


Cluny I am surprised you have experienced all of that and now are so against Tongues you talk bad about those who still believe in the Pentecostal experience and speak in tongues. Perhaps I misunderstood and you are only talking about the pretenders or fanatics and yes there are such as that,sadly. Yes Cluny I know the truth,the Full truth,and nothing but the truth when it comes to the Spiritual experience of Tongues. You know I try not to disrespect anyone and I hope I haven't you. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/25/15


\\Cluny with all respect to you,you may believe as you please and more power to you but don't put down others who know what is right and true and what isn't.\\

And you don't think that I know what is right? And do YOU think you know what is right and true? How? Because you think you do?

\\ If you don't speak in tongues yourself or believe in them how could you possibly be an expert on them. \\

As a matter of fact, I passed through Pentecostal/Charismatic movement, complete with tongues, before I became Orthodox. So, yes, I know more than you think I do.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/25/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Mortgages


Cluny said, "But is the meaningless babbling in Pentecostal/Charismatic circles the same as the Biblical gift of tongues?"

My own personal belief is that the "Gift of Tongues" was not only an anointing on the Apostles and others in the upper room, it was also a "Gift of Ears" which allowed all the people in the crowd to hear and understand.

However, seeing as how there were 120 people in the upper room, that might have been enough so that everybody could hear the Gospel message

Pray for me,
the unworthy monk Brendan
---Monk_Brendan on 9/24/15


Cluny we don't reject tradition. We reject doctrines that are not based on the Bible and contradict the Bible, but instead based on human traditions.

But you are correct the modern speaking in unknown words is not the same as the different languages spoken by the Apostles.

Agape
---Samuelbb7 on 9/24/15


Cluny maybe you have seen some that are meaningless but that doesn't mean all of tongues spoken are meaningless. It has been my experience what people don't believe in they find reasons to mock them or demean them so they may disregard them all. Cluny with all respect to you,you may believe as you please and more power to you but don't put down others who know what is right and true and what isn't. If you don't speak in tongues yourself or believe in them how could you possibly be an expert on them. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/24/15


\\In searching through history I found the Pentecostal/Acts speaking in tongues never stopped. \\

But is the meaningless babbling in Pentecostal/Charismatic circles the same as the Biblical gift of tongues?

THAT has yet to be proven.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/24/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Personal Loans


Cluny that is the popular belief but not true. In searching through history I found the Pentecostal/Acts speaking in tongues never stopped. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/23/15


\\we never protested anything because we were born on the day of Pentecost and followed the teaching from Acts from the beginning. God Bless\\

Wrong.

The Pentecostal movement was started by Charles Parham in the early 20th century.

You will not find anything resembling Pentecostalism before then.

And if prayer is not a religious (in the generic sense) exercise, what is it?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/23/15


Cluny a Prayer Breakfast I wouldn't consider religion, praying is religious but the rest I doubt its so and I've never said anything about tradition one way or another. Besides I don't consider being a Pentecostal as a Protestant,we never protested anything because we were born on the day of Pentecost and followed the teaching from Acts from the beginning. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/22/15


\\Obama was in a Catholic school from 68-70 but on his application his religion was listed as Islam or Muslim. \\

Interesting. Does your source say who filled out the application?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/22/15


Shop For Church Chairs


I found more information and I must add that Obama was in a Catholic school from 68-70 but on his application his religion was listed as Islam or Muslim. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/22/15


Wasted your time playing video games.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/21/15///

Yep, definitely SBU! :) ---Leon on 9/21/15

Sorry, but you will have to learn how to write out a sentence.
I don't have to know how to text.

People on a higher plains do not text to each other.

Leon, grow up and join the real world instead of having the rest of US SUPPORT YOU.

Trust me, it feels and tastes good to work for your OWN bread.

Handout bread is old.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/22/15


\\Cluny I didn't say the Prayer Breakfast is a law it is a tradition. \\

I thought Protestants rejected tradition in religion.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/22/15


Cluny I didn't say the Prayer Breakfast is a law it is a tradition. Strong Axe I didn't state for a fact he is Muslim but he had a Muslim father who had no influence over him,not around,then he had a Muslim stepfather who had him from about age 6 to 11 who more than likely had influence over him because he was in a Muslim school those years and his name was changed so that shows the stepfather had some type of influence on the mother. Read his record and see how many times he has leaned toward helping or honoring Muslims. May I please know where you found he was on Isis hit list? I didn't slander him and I said I don't know if he is Muslim but he said himself he would be on their side. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/22/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Auto Insurance


///Nicole received a full (100%) scholarship, as well as round trip transportation, to Short Bus University (SBU). :) ---Leon on 9/21/15

However you put my scholarship is of no matter to me.

You are just mad you didn't take advance of the scholarship when you are young.

Wasted your time playing video games.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/21/15///

Yep, definitely SBU! :)
---Leon on 9/21/15


Steven G. said, "There usually aren't authors, books/papers, and chapters on each source's website. Each agency (in general) own the words that someone writes. If they did, they cite their sources."

You have to look for them, but they are there. If you can't find any chapters/ book titles, etc., the author of the article will have a byline. A little bit of work will find all the source material.

Pray for me,
the unworthy monk Brendan
---Monk_Brendan on 9/21/15


Darlene_1:

Saying "he favors Muslims", or "he behaves suspiciously like a Muslim", or even "I think he's a Muslim" is acceptable (which is why police and media always use the word "alleged"), but outright "he is a Muslim" is a statement of fact, which is slander unless provable. He goes to church, which is a death sentence for real Muslims. He's on ISIS's hit list.

He is a bully who illegally uses his power to make laws which is only suppose to be done by Congress.

What illegal laws did he make? As part of the executive branch, he has discretion on how to enforce laws. So does your town (how many people do you know who have been arrested for jaywalking?).
---StrongAxe on 9/21/15


\\ He didn't have the usual prayer breakfast for Christians \\

Is he supposed to?

Please give the law that requires him to do so.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/21/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Holidays


StrongAxe I don't know if Obama is a Muslim but I know he favors them over Christians or Jews. By his own words he has said in one of his books that he would side with Muslims if trouble happened(not exact quote). He didn't have the usual prayer breakfast for Christians but near that time he had Muslims honored in the White house or Capitol building. He gave Iran a method to have all the money they need and Atomic Power even though they hate Americans and chant Kill Americans. Time and again he has chosen Muslims therefore what is a person to think? He is a bully who illegally uses his power to make laws which is only suppose to be done by Congress. God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/21/15


I was able to attend college after serving 8 years in the Military. Still only a portion of my tuition was paid through assistance. While attending college, I still had to work a full time job to pay my living expenses. In my life I never received unemployment or food stamps. I worked.
---Rob on 9/21/15


Leon:

Was Jesus being unChrist-like when He called the religious leaders of His day "white-washed sepulchers"?

Jesus knew their hearts, so he could judge accurately. You and I don't have that power.


Darlene_1:

Whats he doing bringing an army of terrorist over here?

I've heard 1 in 7000 Muslims is an extremist, so 99.98% of them are not. Even if the figures for refugees are 10x higher, only 14 would slip in with the others - hardly an army. Be vigilant, not panicky.


jerry6593:

The one in the White House is already more than we can handle.

PROVE Obama is illegal, AND a Muslim, AND a terrorist. Otherwise this is slander, i.e. bearing false witness.
---StrongAxe on 9/21/15


Nicole received a full (100%) scholarship, as well as round trip transportation, to Short Bus University (SBU). :) ---Leon on 9/21/15

However you put my scholarship is of no matter to me.

You are just mad you didn't take advance of the scholarship when you are young.

Wasted your time playing video games.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/21/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Insurance


America had programs in place to pay 100% of College costs like they did Nicole Lacey's for anyone who didn't have the money to pay their own way and I was born in America and they paid most of mine too. You had to qualify based on income. At that time there were also very low interest loans with a very easy pay back time table. As for the refugees 75000 have already been admitted and 75% of them are men plus Obama is letting another 10000 in. Whats he doing bringing an army of terrorist over here? God Bless
---Darlene_1 on 9/21/15


\\The one in the White House is already more than we can handle.\\

While I didn't vote for him, Obama is an American citizen and is NOT a mahometan.

Deal with it, jerry.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/21/15


///If there is one thing that America does NOT need, it is many more illegal immigrant Muslim terrorists. The one in the White House is already more than we can handle.
---jerry6593 on 9/21/15///

SMH. That's slanderously "strange fire" Jerry.
---Leon on 9/21/15


///...COGNITIVE DISSONANCE...
This post was 100% ad-hominem attack [?]...It contained no useful information, only personal insults. Is this Christ-like behavior?... ---StrongAxe on 9/20/15///

"Axe: You're quick to give me the "AXE" because I don't agree with your cognitive dissonant views. Was Jesus being unChrist-like when He called the religious leaders of His day "white-washed sepulchers"? How about when He referred to Herod as a "little fox (dog)"? When Peter unwittingly sided with the devil, what did Jesus say? "Get behind me Satan!"

We'd all do well to understand what the Bible shows as being Christ-like, not what CN bloggers opine.
---Leon on 9/21/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Dating


///This Beautiful Country PAID 100% of my College. I am grateful and now this Great Country taxes me and I DON'T MIND for THOSE IN NEED.////

Nicole, how did it come about this Beautiful Country PAID100% of your college? Did they come to your home and BEG you to go to College so they could pay 100%? And you felt entitled BECAUSE?
---kathr4453 on 9/20/15///

Nicole received a full (100%) scholarship, as well as round trip transportation, to Short Bus University (SBU). :)
---Leon on 9/21/15


Nicole_Lacey:

You said: when people talk hating this country, I speak about the good it does.

When people say that, I say, "If you don't like it, you're free to move elsewhere". When immigrants (like me) say that, I say, "You're free to go back where you came from".

I recently read an article about Syrian refugees who refused asylum in Denmark. Benefits in Sweden were better. "We've walked here from Syria. What's another 300 miles?"

your Country is a Socialists. That is the reason we rebelled in the 18 century.

You wouldn't like a 100% capitalist country, like Dickensian England.

Also, the Civil War was over slavery and/or states' rights, not socialism.
---StrongAxe on 9/21/15


If there is one thing that America does NOT need, it is many more illegal immigrant Muslim terrorists. The one in the White House is already more than we can handle.


---jerry6593 on 9/21/15


Kathr, I am glad you asked about this wonderful Country.

I was a Senior in a small town in Vernon, Alabama.

A program called 'Upward Bound' A slot open and the Teacher said The kids who applied were white, but I would get it because they needed several races in the program. I joined.

They paid for my summer classes at a Community College. Paid gas daily and 2 meals a day at $3 a piece.
I got hooked and wanted an education.
Due to being a BLACK HISPANIC WOMAN, the Country paid for my College as long as I studied and stayed at the Community.

So, when people talk hating this country, I speak about the good it does.

I am sorry, your Country is a Socialists. That is the reason we rebelled in the 18 century.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/20/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Treatments


Leon:

You said: If this were a horse race, you guy's horse would likely be named COGNITIVE DISSONANCE & he'd be running dead last (no win, place nor show) because he runs too slow. So, why don't you put the poor ol' fella out to pasture before you guys beat him to death & run him into the ground?

This post was 100% ad-hominem attack and 0% constructive criticism. It contained no useful information, only personal insults. Is this Christ-like behavior? Do you like it when others attack you that way? Because if you follow the Golden Rule (one of Jesus's most important teachings), and you treat others the way you wish them to treat you, it would mean that you enjoy verbal abuse. I, for one, do not.
---StrongAxe on 9/20/15


This Beautiful Country PAID 100% of my College. I am grateful and now this Great Country taxes me and I DON'T MIND for THOSE IN NEED.////

Nicole, how did it come about this Beautiful Country PAID100% of your college? Did they come to your home and BEG you to go to College so they could pay 100%? And you felt entitled BECAUSE?
---kathr4453 on 9/20/15


Bicker, bicker, bicker. Petty quarrels. And you call yourself christians. Shame on you. What would nonchristians think?


Monk_Brendan wrote: ... But you could at least give the author, name of the book or paper, and chapter number.

There usually aren't authors, books/papers, and chapters on each source's website. Each agency (in general) own the words that someone writes. If they did, they cite their sources.

As for the bible, the Bareans didn't have the biblical organization we have today. Bible verses and chapters didn't exist until about 1200 AD. It is more spiritually advantageous if there weren't any verses and chapters thus forcing people to read the scriptures in context rather than just reading verses.
---Steveng on 9/20/15


'Axe: I get it! Cluny is your bud. Okay! :)

If this were a horse race, you guy's horse would likely be named COGNITIVE DISSONANCE & he'd be running dead last (no win, place nor show) because he runs too slow. So, why don't you put the poor ol' fella out to pasture before you guys beat him to death & run him into the ground?
---Leon on 9/20/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Affiliate Program


Leon:

First, I don't recall Cluny ever saying he was incontinent.

Second, even if he did, why is that relevant, and why do you keep bringing it up? If you had an embarrasing medical condition, would you want others to keep ridiculing you over it? If not, you shouldn't do it to others, either.

Third, I am not attacking you. Note I am not calling you names and pulling unfounded accusations and insults out of dark nether regions. All I do is call you on things you actually said here (which is what Matthew 18 says to do). If you note other blogs, I sometimes call Cluny on things too, and I don't mind when people call me on things I actually do.

When you post reasonably (e.g. in other blogs), I respond quite amiably.
---StrongAxe on 9/20/15


Kathr, you shot your gun with your eyes closed! As I said to Leon, never kick your friends. You don't even know me.

I have MCTD since 21. 44 now. 1/2 Esophagus is dead. Born with one Kidney.. 2 back surgeries. Numbness on right side head to toe. Pain 24/7 and work in pain.

I Love my Country indeed!
But my daddy taught me NOBODY owes you anything!

This Beautiful Country PAID 100% of my College. I am grateful and now this Great Country taxes me and I DON'T MIND for THOSE IN NEED.

NOT FOR 24yr olds POT HEADS who think McDonald is beneath them and REFUSE to work. No health problems just LAZINESS.
I know they exist because 5 of them are in my own family.

OPEN your eyes, go back and read my posts if you dare.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/19/15


\\Axe: Your incontinent bud just attacked me, in the name of Jesus. Is that okay with you? smh
---Leon on 9/19/15\\

Wrong again, Leon.

I never said I wear Depends. Brendan did.

And I'm not the same as he, as StrongAxe can assure you.

And you never attack anyone, do you.

Let me explain. I was not calling you a half wit. I was suggesting another initial consonant sound should be used.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/19/15


StevenG said, "
If someone gave you a bible verse do you accept it as fact or do you do your research to see if it has or has not been taken out of context?

I gave you the names of the agencies and it's up to you to look into it. I could state facts, but would you believe them? Do your own research and go to the source yourself."


Okay, Steven, then I guess it's okay to state that skin stretches, and to validate that I say "Look it up in the Bible."

I know that there is a 50 word limit on questions, and a 125 word limit on comments. But you could at least give the author, name of the book or paper, and chapter number.

Pray for me,
the unworthy monk Brendan
---Monk_Brendan on 9/19/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Abortion Facts


StrongAxe, I am so sorry to hear you are unwell. My prayers are with you.

Here is another story. A person I know who has the same mindset as Nicole, is now retired and totally dependent on SS. Now that this person is on SS complains constantly about the measly COL increases each year. Like the Government OWES them a RAISE .....and for what?
Nicole, I'm glad to hear you are soooooo blessed with wealth health and freedom you personally never fought for or earned through your work. Are YOU a leach?

I am so sad to see all this turmoil in the world. HOWEVER, what some men may see as evil, God may be using for good. The opportunity for these folks to hear the Gospel IS THE BOTTOM LINE HERE.
---kathr4453 on 9/19/15


\\That would "depend" upon how often you changed your Depends! :\\

I bet you think you're witty, Leon.

You could be half right.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/18/15


"Axe: Your incontinent bud just attacked me, in the name of Jesus. Is that okay with you? smh
---Leon on 9/19/15


Rob, please look up the word 'Leech' "they are leeches feeding off the hardworking majority"

1.habitually exploit or rely on: "he's leeching off the kindness of others"

You all are writing this:
I worked 3 hours in the garden today. 2 hours Washing clothes and hanging them outside the old fashion way on a clothe line. Next I fix a dinner for 3 teenage boys. Husband and 2 girls that took 90 minutes to prepare the meal. Wash the dishes. Next I plan to fed the hogs. My boys tell me "No momma and take a afternoon nap. We will feed the hogs for you."
Is Momma LAZY FOR TAKING A NAP? Of course not.

Only Mark seems to understand me. Please read his blog. He has met the people I speak of.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/18/15


\\That would "depend" upon how often you changed your Depends! :\\

I bet you think you're witty, Leon.

You could be half right.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/18/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Acne Treatment


We don't need to take care of grown men and women who are CAPABLE of working but REFUSES to work.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/17/15

This reminds me of a story.

My handyman ministry team arrived to do yard work and some repair on a bathroom floor at a house one morning. We generally work for the elderly, single-parent families, and for disabled people who cannot do for themselves. We were greeted by a middle aged man who told us he was "disabled" and unable to work. During the first half hour we met his brother and his brothers friend living on the property, and a young man and his family that were also staying in the house. Four able bodied men who could not "do for themselves".
---Mark_Eaton on 9/18/15


Nicole Lacey, I worked and paid into Social Security for over 40 years. I now receive Social Security, Medicare, and a pension. Am I a Leech?
---Rob on 9/18/15


Strongaxe, you are only proving my point.

You need assistance.
Even if you didn't work hard before getting sick.

We don't need to take care of grown men and women who are CAPABLE of working but REFUSES to work.

I am sure if you were not sick you would be working now.

Remember Paul said if a man doesn't want to work he shouldn't eat.

The key word is 'WANT'
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/17/15


Nicole_Lacey:

Government has squeezed in between your doctor and you.

I'm on Medicaid, and they interfere little. What I need I usually get.

5 people in my own family who get food stamps, buy the best foods.

I buy the cheapest brands (or second cheapest cheese and ice cream).

Sell the rest of the food stamps to pay their cell phones.

That's insurance fraud, and can get them cut off for a year for a first offence, and permanently for subsequent ones.

Obama's phones are too embarrassing to have

I have one for now.

Socialism is light form of Communism.

Without it, we would have Dickensian England, where the poor starve to death. I would be dead.
---StrongAxe on 9/16/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Bad Credit Loans


NO not a leech! Unfortunately the Government has squeezed in between your doctor and you.

Note you said you WORKED.
You are not LAZY like 5 people in my own family who get food stamps, buy the best foods.
Eat out a lot(Because they have extra money)

Sell the rest of the food stamps to pay their cell phones. (Because Obama's phones are too embarrassing to have)
That have the I-phone 6 and I still using a Galaxy 4.

I eat chicken, and they eat king crab legs.
I work 40 hour a week after 2 recent back surgeries and I have an autoimmune disease.

There's something wrong with that picture.

Guess who are the Democrats in our families. Not the working ones.

Socialism is light form of Communism.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/15/15


\\No, we can't be on the same team because you're a liar who lacks strength of character & integrity.---Leon on 9/14/15 \\

///Leon, were I to become a Christian according to your standards, would I be as sweet, kind, and forbearing as you?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/14/15///

That would "depend" upon how often you changed your Depends! :D
---Leon on 9/15/15


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Communism is slavery to the Government.

No, this aspect is socialism - where the many make a social contract to take care of the few. Jesus always said we should take care of the poor, starving, and homeless.

If you want to look at REAL communism, see how real communist states treated their people. They took from the rich and gave to themselves. Stalin starved 8 million Ukrainians through usurious taxation. Pol Pot created the "killing fields". Mao was none too nice either.

I worked for years and paid taxes into the system to support the less fortunate. Last year, I contracted leukemia, and can't work for at least a year, so now I'm on disability. Does this make me a leech?
---StrongAxe on 9/15/15


\\No, we can't be on the same team because you're a liar who lacks strength of character & integrity.---Leon on 9/14/15 \\

Leon, were I to become a Christian according to your standards, would I be as sweet, kind, and forbearing as you?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/14/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Bankruptcy


No, we can't be on the same team because you're a liar who lacks strength of character & integrity.---Leon on 9/14/15

You are the liar.
I am still waiting for you to COPY AND PASTE a comment I made on the First Lady and children.

So do turn your sin on me.
I never accuse you of being a racist.

But accused me WITHOUT FACTS!

My facts on Obama is that Planned Parenthood gave him an award for being on their team.

AN AWARD for death. Now selling body parts.

Communism is slavery to the Government.
Making me take care of others who can work through taxes is slavery.

I work, but someone else takes my money I work.

His p
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/14/15


N_L: I can't, in all good conscience, ally myself (team up with) some one who speaks slanderous (untrue) comments about the POTUS or anyone else.

No, we can't be on the same team because you're a liar who lacks strength of character & integrity.
---Leon on 9/14/15

Your statements say that you can't even be on the same team as yourself then. Those you kneel before slander and lie in the name of religion. Reverend wrong...is the most evil racist/apostle, james cone's book ever produced. Your leader knelt before both for over 20 years.
To any readers wanting to verify the above search over 139 excerpts from james cones book. B.L.T., not a bacon sandwich by the way.
---Trav on 9/14/15


N_L: I can't, in all good conscience, ally myself (team up with) some one who speaks slanderous (untrue) comments about the POTUS or anyone else. Please explain your accusations about Mr. Obama wanting division, death, slavery & communism. What is the factual source(s) of your ridicule?

No, we can't be on the same team because you're a liar who lacks strength of character & integrity.
---Leon on 9/14/15


Leon, please follow the events as it develop:

What (whose) stats Steveng? ---Leon on 9/11/15

Steveng, please answer Leon. Cite your sources.---Nicole_Lacey on 9/11/15

Please cite YOUR sources N_L.---Leon on 9/11/15

I believe I am N L. since my name is Nicole Lacey, so I guess you were asking me to cite my sources after I asked Steveng to answer your question.

I was backing you up asking Steveng to answer you.

Leon, don't kick your friends if you have any. ---Nicole_Lacey on 9/12/15

Asking Steveng for his Stats is the same thing as asking him to cite his sources.

We were on the same team until you ATTACK me.

And you call my comment nasty?

I didn't turn on you. You bite me.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/13/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Cash Advance


Nicole_Lacey wrote: "If you want us to swallow your facts, please make it drinkable."

If someone gave you a bible verse do you accept it as fact or do you do your research to see if it has or has not been taken out of context?

I gave you the names of the agencies and it's up to you to look into it. I could state facts, but would you believe them? Do your own research and go to the source yourself.

These agencies receive millions of dollars to arrange welfare, travel, housing, employment, school enrollment, auto loans, phones, etc to these supposed refuges.
---Steveng on 9/13/15


///Leon, don't kick your friends if you have any...
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/12/15

Please cite YOUR sources N_L.
---Leon on 9/11/15///

N_L: That was a pretty nasty little comment you made. I was just asking you to do the same as the spurious comments you took Steveng to task over.

You made some interesting allegations towards the POTUS...So, I'm asking what is your source to determine if what you say are pointless acusations or facts. Based on how you snapped at me, I can only conclude what you said is the usual hate rhetoric being maliciously spewed at the POTUS...Shame on you!

By the way, I have many friends of which you're obviously not one, & that's okay. :)
---Leon on 9/12/15


Leon, don't kick your friends if you have any.

Steveng, I don't think you understand when someone asking you to 'CITE YOUR SOURCES'.
It's like when we were in school and the teacher taught us 'footnotes'.

You just can't throw out facts without PROOFS.

For examples the US Conference of Bishops title their documents and given numbers to parts of the title documents so it can be RECITED.

So just from the US BISHOPS only recite their statement on the your so called statistics given.

If you want us to swallow your facts, please make it drinkable.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/12/15


Nicole_Lacey wrote: "Steveng, please answer Leon. Cite your sources."

The questions only had 50 words and was not able to cite sources at that time. I knew I would as part of comments.

The Lutheran Immigration and Refuge Service, World Relief, Episcopal Migration ministries, US Conternce of Catholic Bishops, Church World Services, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, and other denominational church services which can be found on the internet.

A few secular agencies are: US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants, the Ethiopian Community Development Council, Internationa Rescue Committee, etc.


Nicole_Lacey, the pope and Obama have the same ideologies - Marxism.
---Steveng on 9/11/15


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Counseling


Please cite YOUR sources N_L.
---Leon on 9/11/15


Steveng, please answer Leon. Cite your sources.
Why bring in the Pope in your statement?

Obama wants rebellion and chaos.
He wants dead people.

If the man doesn't care about babies why should he care about the safety of you and I?

Leave the Pope out of this.

They are two different men.

The Pope wants unity, Obama division.

The Pope wants life, Obama death.

The Pope wants freedom, Obama slaves.

The Pope wants free market, Obama communism.

Before anyone cites the media on what they wrote on the Pope's writings, please READ the Pope's writings FIRST.

Then let us debates the Pope's statements, not the MEDIA's statements.

The media are fools carrying Obama's water.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/11/15


What (whose) stats Steveng?
---Leon on 9/11/15


Copyright© 1996-2015 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.