ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Obama's Bathroom Law

How do you feel about Obama's bathroom pervert pseudo-law?

Join Our Christian Penpals and Take The Leadership Bible Quiz
 ---Jerry6593 on 5/28/16
     Helpful Blog Vote (4)

Post a New Blog



Sam: "Obama is not as bad as the lies told about him."

You're right. He's WORSE! He is pure evil, a traitor, a narcissistic bully, a pervert, a Muslim and an anti-American Manchurian Candidate.

He is the worst president in American history.

Reagan was the best president since Washington, and was certainly no RINO.



---Jerry6593 on 6/19/16


kathr4453:

You wrote: Sad to say, but human nature never changes. All it takes is one to work people into a frenzy.

Proverbs 8:36
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

This is something worth remembering when anybody enthusiastically supports killing anyone, for any reason. You can tell where his heart is (and isn't).
---StrongAxe on 6/17/16


I just watched a movie last night called Vendetta, the true story of the falsely accused Italians in New Orleans ..I think was in the early 1900. It's a horrible horrible story of hate and the miscarriage of justice by people so consumed with hate. After being found innocent , the Mayor and police and town peolple hunted down and murdered all but 2. What was even more appalling was at the end, they quoted Theodore Roosevelt as saying the lynchings were a good thing for America.

Sad to say, but human nature never changes. All it takes is one to work people into a frenzy.
---kathr4453 on 6/17/16


But it's not about Obama vs Trump. It's Clinton vs Trump.
Who is the biggest liar?
Which one has integrity?
Since Christ is not on the ballot, it will always be a vote for the lesser of 2 evils.
Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God.
Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
-Also, choosing not to vote in discouragement is basically a vote for the greater evil.
---micha9344 on 6/17/16


I didn't vote for Obama. But I cannot vote for trump.

Obama is not as bad as the lies told about him. He is not as good as those who champion him. We've had better presidents and worse ones.

But the level of lies told about him have come to the point that now I feel sorry for him. I understand people lying about what I teach and believe. So I can sympathize with him.

The vote if for the lessor of two evils. Trump reminds me of the no nothing party in history.

Reagan couldn't be elected President for the Republicans of today would call him a rino.

I oppose the hate mongering of trump. Much less the Christian dominist support him. To me he is playing people for fools.

GOD save America.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/16/16




Nicole_Lacey:

That is a straw-man(woman?) argument - you are using ESP to read Hillary's mind and extracting some idea you want, and then demolishing that idea. The very fact that Hillary even had a 14 year old daughter that she didn't herself abort shows that she is in favor of live birth, does it not?

Actions speaks louder than words. Shame on Hillary

Perhaps she wanted to expose her daughter to foreigh culture, even if she did not agree 100% with what that culture taught?

If she doesn't care about her own child what makes you think she cares about any other woman in the United States?

This is jumping to an unwarranted conclusion using a previous unwarranted conclusion as a stepping stone.
---StrongAxe on 6/16/16


Rob (and cc: Cluny):

You wrote: have you ever heard of eugenics? Please take time to watch the documentary MAAFA21, then share your thoughts.

You're right, there are some racists who espouse such theories. However, thankfully, they have never been in the majority here (otherwise, their views would have become enshrined into law at some point).
---StrongAxe on 6/15/16


Some countries like China force women to have abortion, but that has nothing to do with Hillary. ---StrongAxe on 6/14/16

Really?
But as 1st Lady, Hillary Clinton takes her ONLY daughter child to The Fourth World Conference on Women in Beijing China in 1995 where they were FORCING WOMEN TO HAVE ABORTIONS!

Why take her? She was only 14 at the time?

It seems to me she was sending her daughter a message!: I approve of their methods, so don't get pregnant.

Actions speaks louder than words. Shame on Hillary

If she doesn't care about her own child what makes you think she cares about any other woman in the United States?
---Nicole_Lacey on 6/16/16


///leon: "Do you really want an egocentric, immature Peter Pan in the White House? Never, never!!!"

What? We already have one, and a racist sexual deviant to boot!---Jerry6593 on 6/15/16///

Hi Jeery! How're things in Never Never Land? I see you still haven't grownup. How long will you be visiting with us this time? Please take TrumPan back home with you when you leave. Thx!
---Leon on 6/15/16


Cluny:

You wrote: About 30 years ago, Molly Yard in an interview on national TV said that China's forced abortion policy is enlightened.

This still has nothing to do with Hillary's platform, and even less to do with the topic of this blog. Trump himself today is pro-life, yet only a few years ago, he was adamantly pro choice, so preferring him on this issue becomes an issue of "which group of constituents will he pander to tomorrow?"
---StrongAxe on 6/15/16




StrongAxe, on 6/14/16 you wrote "Nowhere in the United States is a woman forced to have an abortion, and I'm not aware of anyone in the United States who advocates that."

StrongAxe, have you ever heard of eugenics? Please take time to watch the documentary MAAFA21, then share your thoughts.
---Rob on 6/15/16


\\Some countries like China force women to have abortion, but that has nothing to do with Hillary.\\

About 30 years ago, Molly Yard in an interview on national TV said that China's forced abortion policy is enlightened.

Randall Terry replied, "You heard it from her own mouth, people. She IS in favor of government intrusion into the womb if it results in abortion."

They immediately cut to a commercial.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/15/16


leon: "Do you really want an egocentric, immature Peter Pan in the White House? Never, never!!!"

What? We already have one, and a racist sexual deviant to boot!


---Jerry6593 on 6/15/16


Mike said, "I don't like the law at all...also men marrying men and women marrying women and partial birth abortion, and yet God establishes all governing authority."

I get it. You are afraid of "those" men and women. I really don't think that a trans male to female is going to come in to a ladies room and molest all of the women. Nor is a f-m going to bother the guys. Mostly what these people want is to be left alone.

As far as their spiritual state, I will leave that up to God, and the "loving" Christians that denounce everything that doesn't come from Ozzie and Harriet, Father Knows Best, and Leave it to Beaver!
---Monk_Brendan on 6/14/16


Monkman: You need to stop being such a doofus by trying to force your idiocy upon us rational thinking bloggers. Like Donald Trump, you make it up as you go. smh LOL

Cluny: A vote for Trump is a vote for the implosion of the federal government & certain destruction of our national security. In other words, a vote for Trump is actively participating in the ABORTION our nation. Do you really want an egocentric, immature Peter Pan in the White House? Never, never!!!
---Leon on 6/14/16


Monk_Brendan:

You wrote: Oh, I totally agree with that! And I give Hillary all of the rights that I have. However, she is not just giving women a choice, she is all but forcing it on them.

The pro-choice movement in the United States is for a woman's right to choose abortion, not necessarily for abortion itself. Nowhere in the united states is a woman forced to have an abortion, and I am not aware of anyone in the United States who advocates that. Some countries like China force women to have abortion, but that has nothing to do with Hillary.
---StrongAxe on 6/14/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Dating


Mike said, " I don't like the law at all. It does show where Obama sides. This also men marrying men and women marrying women and partial birth abortion, and yet God establishes all governing authority."

I don't like it either, because it is law by decree instead of legislation. Nevertheless, it IS the law of the land, and until Congress makes a move on it, it will remain the law.
---Monk_Brendan on 6/14/16


There should be enough Republicans in office in Congress and states to keep the abortion rate lower.

That and on some other issues is my prayer.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/14/16


I don't like the law at all. It does show where Obama sides. This also men marrying men and women marrying women and partial birth abortion, and yet God establishes all governing authority.
---mike4879 on 6/14/16


I understand how you feel, Samuel.

I think I'm going to have to hold my nose and vote for Trump, as I simply cannot support pre-natal infanticide in any shape or form.

But I don't trust a word he says, including "a", "an", and "the".

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/14/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Treatments


Lee On ranted, "Like it or not, "abortion on demand" is currently constitutional law of the land. How do Christian citizens change bad laws? First, thru fasting & prayer! Secondly, by actively participating in our government "legislative" process. Laws are made on Capitol Hill, NOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE!"

Oh, I totally agree with that! And I give Hillary all of the rights that I have. However, she is not just giving women a choice, she is all but forcing it on them.

BTW, Roe v. Wade in 1973 legalized abortion in the first and second trimester in the United States.

Note, it did not legalize abortion in the third trimester.
---Monk_Brendan on 6/14/16


Very good Samuel! After carefully weighing (discerning) all the available facts, I believe responsibly mature citizens should vote our "God-given conscience" in the selection process for people running to represent us in government (domestically & internationally).

I don't regard myself as an affiliate of any particular political party. What I look for in a political candidate is moral strength of character & competent professional experience (a demonstrated track record) that qualifies a candidate to hold & satisfactorily administer a particular office. NO ONE is the perfect candidate, so as Scripture says we should always pray for the ones placed in authority over us.
---Leon on 6/14/16


The lasted time I voted only for Democrats was in 1975.

For years I voted for Republicans only.

But then about ten years ago I began to vote a split ticket. As I saw lies and false accusations as well as measures that hurt the poor to only help the rich become standard in the Republican party.

I am now a rino. I have to vote against lying trump.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/14/16


Leon True discernment comes from God it isn't what we can do but what we seek Him to do through us. I never once ask you to choose Trump or anyone that choice is between you and God.
---Darlene_1 on 6/14/16


Send a Free Funny Ecard


Okay Monkeyman: Hillary shouldn't be aloud First Amendment Freedom of Speech though you regularly exercise it & Freedom of Religion about Catholic traditions, & doctrines? Like Bible text taken out of context, your explanation is as faulty as a pretext.

Having said that, I believe abortion is murder. Anyone who "actively participates" in it is a murderer & must give an account to God.

Like it or not, "abortion on demand" is currently constitutional law of the land. How do Christian citizens change bad laws? First, thru fasting & prayer! Secondly, by actively participating in our government "legislative" process. Laws are made on Capitol Hill, NOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
---Leon on 6/14/16


Darlene: I've discerned, Trump is a compulsive (deceptive) liar who falsely embellishes & bends the truth about things "bigly" (yuuuge) & small. Just like Lucifer, Trump uses the personal pronoun "I" excessively. (Isaiah 14:13-14) After all, it's ALL about him being & doing godly, amazingly "great" things to our astonishment!

No thanks, I'm not impressed (dazzled by his brilliance)!
---Leon on 6/14/16


Jerry6593:

You wrote: How do your left-win, pro-pervert views square with your belief in biblical Christian principles?

Exactly what "pro-pervert" viewsdo you mean?

Jesus frequently spoke about justice and compassion for the reviled (e.g. lepers), heretics (e.g. Samaritans), and sinners (e.g. adulteresses, thieves, etc.).

We have no right (as Americans or Christians) to persecute anyone, regardless of who they are or what they do. Laws that prevent such persecution are right, and fit under the 2 Co Law of Love - "against these there is no law".

Please explain how laws that do nothing but prevent prevention of persecution serve any kind of public policy, Christian or otherwise.
---StrongAxe on 6/13/16


Lee On said, "On the other hand you say Hillary Clinton is for abortion. I'm not sure of what you mean by that. Has she been murdering babies? Has she publicly advocated for such? Has she ever had an abortion herself? Please explain. Thx!"

She is constantly crusading for women's reproductive rights. It is well-known that Clinton has long supported abortion on demand throughout pregnancy calling it not only a womans right, a human right and a reproductive right but unabashedly proclaimed in testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee in April 2009 that reproductive health includes access to abortion.

Enough of an explanation?
---Monk_Brendan on 6/13/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Affiliate Program


Leon it's disregarded. Thats what I was talking about before, we have no way of knowing on this earth what is truth and what is lies except through discernment from God and the Bible. That's why we must pray about the right person to vote for. I was raised in a family of Democrats and always voted a straight ticket until I was old enough not to vote the Party,to look at the record . Now I don't vote Party,Race,Religion, and organizations they belong to. We have a world full of liars and they do it so much they don't even bat an eye when they do,it is second nature and frankly I hate telling lies by anyone.
---Darlene_1 on 6/13/16


Axey: How do your left-win, pro-pervert views square with your belief in biblical Christian principles?


---Jerry6593 on 6/13/16


My apologies for the last post. I should've fact checked it first. Trump is an ego-maniac, but perhaps not quite to that extent. At least not openly, yet.
---Leon on 6/12/16


Disregard. I should've fact checked this erroneous statement attributed to DT. It certainly did sound like he could've & may yet speak such "great" swelling words publicly.
---Leon on 6/12/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Abortion Facts


Jerry6593:

No. Do you?

"Gender identity" laws have one effect - protecting trans people from harassment. They do not promote attacks on innocent girls. In all the years such laws have been in place (e.g. in D.C.) there have been ZERO cases where perverts have used such laws to cross-dress, sneak into women's restrooms, and assault them.

"Birth gender" laws do not protect women - their ONLY effect is to endanger trans people. There have been instances of perverts attacking women even in states that have them, and many self-appointed "bathroom police" harass even innocent women like one who had short hair because she donated hair to make wigs for cancer patients. Who is at really at risk?
---StrongAxe on 6/12/16


"You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna make America great again. You know how I'm gonna do it? I'm gonna get the best people, only the greatest. I'm gonna save our country. I'm gonna save this nation like nothings been saved before. I'm gonna save this nation like Jesus saved Christians. Except, I'll be able to save you without some silly cross. I dont like guys who let themselves get nailed to a cross. Real saviors dont need crosses, they need know-how. And know-how is what youll get with President Trump."

Darlene: How about Trump's "antichrist" declaration? Is blasphemy worst than abortion? Isaiah 14:13-14.
---Leon on 6/12/16


Axey: "Saying 'all tyrrany [sic] is socialism'"

You need to brush up on your reading skills. I didn't say that. All tyranny is not socialism, but all socialism requires tyranny to enforce the so-called Utopian objectives of its elite leaders. Sweden is not socialist. It is becoming more capitalist every day in order to survive (so is China, by the way). Socialism doesn't work. History proves its failure every time it's been tried.

Back on topic, do you plan to use the girl's bathroom?



---Jerry6593 on 6/12/16


Wonderfull post here my dear Sister Darlene I like everything you said this is Elena absolutely agree 100%
You are on point thankyou!
Good to say hello to all,got lots to do,keep me busy as to Sis.Rita
she in my prayers,too! Thanks.
---Elena_95555 on 6/12/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Acne Treatment


Darlene: I hear & respect your views. We all have our points of view based upon the information available to us & how we interpret it.

It is a fact, Donald Trump has been married multiple times. I think that speaks volumes to his self-centered lack of moral character (a lack of commitment to binding relationships) & his inadequacy to be POTUS. I think he'd be like a bull in a china shop/store. Not a pretty picture at all!!! :)

On the other hand you say Hillary Clinton is for abortion. I'm not sure of what you mean by that. Has she been murdering babies? Has she publicly advocated for such? Has she ever had an abortion herself? Please explain. Thx!
---Leon on 6/6/16


Leon,sorry but no excuse intended,we are all human. Remember I said we focus on the things dearest to our hearts for me it is God,His Word,Jesus and my Family and friends,therefore,my focus is putting God first in Jesus Name and living by His Word the Bible.If a person in Politics doesn't follow that Bible too then I have to choose the one closest to the Bible. As Trump and Clinton he has been married 3 times but she is for abortion to me thats worse than being married three times. He married three times but murder of unborn babies is far worse. We have to be led by the Bible but people are human and not even people who are Christians always do. We just have to take Politics with a grain of salt and pray for the best.
---Darlene_1 on 6/6/16


Jerry6593:

No. Tyranny is required to FORCE a populace into whatever the tyrant wants, regardless of whether that is socialism or not. Saying "all tyrrany is socialism" is re-defining the word, and then demolishing it - i.e. a strawman argument.

If socialism worked, North Korea and Cuba would be paradise on earth.

COMMUNISM fails. How about non-communist Sweden?

Again, for the third time, do you use public roads and utilities? Inquiring minds want to know!
---StrongAxe on 6/6/16


Axey: King George was a tyrant. Tyranny is required to FORCE a populace into socialist conformity. Socialists always promise utopia, but what the elitist tyrants always produce is equal misery for all (except themselves, of course). If socialism worked, North Korea and Cuba would be paradise on earth.

In the words of Margaret Thatcher: "The problem with socialism is that sooner or later you run out of other people's money."



---Jerry6593 on 6/5/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Bad Credit Loans


Jerry6593:

Again, COMMUNISM (e.g. the Soviet Union, China, Cambodia) and FASCISM (e.g. Nazi Germany) were totalitarian systems responsible for millions of deaths, not SOCIALISM. King George was not socialist.

The fact that some evil state (e.g. Nazi Germany) calls itself socialist doesn't mean it is, any more than any of the communist states calling themselves "Democratic" made them so.

Do you use public roads, public utilities, etc.? These are all socialist institutions.
---StrongAxe on 6/4/16


Leon: Can't you write without being so nasty? I can't stand the Donald, but for you to use the name Clinton in the same sentence with God is blasphemy. That woman is pure evil! Why do you left-wingers always defend traitors and perverts?



Axey: Socialism is the greatest evil to ever infect our planet. It has resulted in the deaths of tens of millions of innocent people. It can only work by totalitarian force from the top down. We Americans rejected that system when we broke with England's King George.


---Jerry6593 on 6/4/16


Darlene: Some hardhearted people always focus on nothing else but filthy, corrupt & wasteful things. With them it's never about the truth, but always about how they feel. Wayward people think they're a privileged class (better than everyone else) & are entitled to having all things their way.

We're ALL made in God's image, responsible for living life according to every measure of truth He gives us, regardless of politics or religion. So, there's no excuse for "intentionally" focusing on & making bad choices, against the will of God, because "we're only human". That's no valid excuse! Some however suppose they can do wicked things & get away with it. They're deadly wrong. God is not mocked!
---Leon on 6/3/16


Leon please I know you are a very intelligent man therefore I am sharing with you how I see things. To me I don't think any less of a person because they don't believe in the same Party,People,Church,or anything else that I do. Any of us could be wrong in our choices because we are only human and none of us have the complete truth about all of those I named due to the fact we are on the outside looking in. Our choices are based on what we think we know or what effects on our lives or those of our loved ones. We are all focused on the things which are the dearest and closest to our hearts. Darlene 1
---Darlene_1 on 6/3/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Bankruptcy


Jerry6593:

There is a GREAT difference between socialism and communism. Communism is socialism taken to a totalitarian extreme. Tarring the former with the latter makes as much sense as calling Christians bloodthirsty savages because Incas practiced blood sacrifice, and both are religionists.

All public enterprises are, by definition, socialist. If you don't like that, you must hate every government service that benefits the public - roads, public utilities (like water and electricity), police, the military, all non-vigilante justice. The total absence of socialism is a 100% unregulated capitalist economy with 100% might-makes-right caveman social structure.
---StrongAxe on 6/3/16


Jeery:) You sound just like your insane hero Donald Rump. I'm sure you & all the backwards thinking , pointy headed, cross burning morons will vote for that lunatic. But, right-minded, God-fearing Americans will elect Hilliary Clinton in the Fall. So you'll then have a new POTUS to hate. Might I recommend you just buy some beer flavored chew sticks & let the grownups run the country.
---Leon on 6/3/16


Leon: Your ugly rhetoric notwithstanding, Monk Brendan is correct - you are advocating for a police state. Years ago we understood that Communists were our enemies. Now we have people like you and others who "feel the Bern" and who are essentially Communists.


---Jerry6593 on 6/3/16


///...Leon, your idea of the reach and grasp of the Federal Government is overreaching. The Feds do not have the right to mess with our personal lives. What you describe is a police state.---Monk_Brendan on 6/2/16///

How you came up with that loony nonsense, after reading what I said, is beyond rational comprehension. I believe it certainly must hurt like hell when you abuse (twist) your mind like that Monkman. It's quite obvious you don't know what you're talking about. So, stop pretending.
---Leon on 6/2/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Cash Advance


Leon said, " Why is it always Obama this, Obama that with you people? Do you not realize we have a Federal Government that's responsible for legislating, judicating & administrating our day-to-day lives in the USA?..."

Leon, your idea of the reach and grasp of the Federal Government is overreaching. The Feds do not have the right to mess with our personal lives. What you describe is a police state.
---Monk_Brendan on 6/2/16


Jeery: There's obviously no rational reasoning with you since the hatred of your father, the devil, is in control of & severely blinds your mind. Repent & be delivered of your bondage to sin.
---Leon on 6/2/16


Leon: "Why is it always Obama this, Obama that with you people?"

Because it was his own, personal executive order that did this cultural disaster. The Congress is empowered by the Constitution to make law - not the POTUS, and not the courts. Obama is a lawless buffoon intent on being a dictator and is clearly the worst president in American history. Why do you worship him so?


---Jerry6593 on 6/2/16


There is an article by or about Ms. Dillard Smith, immediately past leader of the Georgia ACLU.

She resigned her post when her young daughters were frightened by three tall, deep voiced, M2F trans people entered the women's rest room while she was there with them.

Draw your own conclusions.

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 6/1/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Counseling


Darlene:

ONE recent case - man attacked girl in ladies' room - NOT trans person nor cross-dresser, but "normal" heterosexual male pervert doing something ALREADY illegal, with no need for new laws. These laws harm rather than protect families - e.g. dad MUST now take daughter into ladies' room instead of men's room - "terrorizing" other ladies.

Leon: NC freaked out over Charlotte's law, so it passed state law nullifying it - but whines "unfair" when feds do the same thing to them. This is hypocrisy.

Nicole_Lacey: Unless you show your "parts" to somebody else, they won't know. It's not their business.

Jerry6593: just trying to bring facts into a discussion dominated by hysteria.
---StrongAxe on 6/1/16


Darlene said, "...I saw it on TV myself that law was barely in place when a boy was raped,girl molested,women filmed in toilet by pervert. It's happening and never doubt it. It's not the Trans who are a danger it's those pretending to be that do the hurt. WATCH THE CHILDREN"

Where? What news were you watching? What network? What date and time? Can you find the source of the videos?
---Monk_Brendan on 6/1/16


Why is it always Obama this, Obama that with you people? Do you not realize we have a Federal Government that's responsible for legislating, judicating & administrating our day-to-day lives in the USA? The POTUS is but a part of our Constitutional led government & way of life here in America. You can't realistically blame any & everything on him.

I believe for some of you it's just a matter of personal bias & preference, not so much how the POTUS conducts himself in the performance of his Constitutional responsibilities.
---Leon on 6/1/16


Darlene & Nicole: Thanks for the fresh air of common sense. I can't understand why some Christians esteem the feelings of perverts above the safety of innocent children. Democrats... go figure.


---Jerry on 6/1/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Relief


From the Huffington Post:

Over the 35 year history of NDOs protecting transgender people all over the world, only one case of a person abusing an NDO and committing sexual assault (in Canada) has ever been found, even by those most interested in demonizing transgender people.

Now please, I don't like Obama any more than anyone else on these blogs. Nor do I like Hillary. For that matter, I don't like Trump, either.

But can everybody take a deep breath, take their daily dose of lithium, and use come common sense?
---Monk_Brendan on 5/31/16


Our family does not let our young boys or girls go to the public bathrooms without an adult with them. Cluny I saw it on TV myself that law was barely in place when a boy was raped,girl molested,women filmed in toilet by pervert. It's happening and never doubt it. It's not the Trans who are a danger it's those pretending to be that do the hurt. WATCH THE CHILDREN
---Darlene_1 on 5/31/16


Cluny do you see all the questions you are asking about WHO did the crime.

That is the problems.

You never know.

So if you were born with men parts you go to the men's bathroom. The same with women.

Yes, boy have been raped by men in the men's bathroom.

Girl's by women in the women's bathroom.

That is why we have a full plate as it is now. So why complicated it and allow others to be raped because we want to PLEASE the transgender population.

REALLY? Can we use COMMON SENSE.
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/31/16


\\An incident occurred 2 weeks ago in Chicago where a PERVERT walked into the ladies room of a department store and attacked a young girl\\

Was he pretending to be a M2F trans person?

Or was he simply a pedophile?

They are different, you know. (I'm not trying to lessen the heinousness of this incident.)

++Boys are raped in the men bathroom.++

By whom, Nicole?

By women transitioning to men?

Or by pedophiles?

Again, I'm not diminishing the seriousness of sexual abuse.

A boy was raped by a mahometan in the changing room of a swimming pool in Germany, but transgenderism had nothing to do with it.

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 5/31/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Settlement


Axey: "Since there have been ZERO incidents of this happening because of these new laws, this is PURE HYSTERIA"

Why do you left-wing kooks always try to promote social unrest?
---Jerry6593 on 5/31/16

They are known/marked by abominations they defend/protect/uphold promote. They have been around since the Psalms...and before Sodom.
Psa_36:4 He deviseth mischief upon his bed, he setteth himself in a way that is not good, he abhorreth not evil.

Psa_52:3 Thou lovest evil more than good, and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

Isa_5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
---Trav on 5/31/16


Axey: "Since there have been ZERO incidents of this happening because of these new laws, this is PURE HYSTERIA"

BUMPF! An incident occurred 2 weeks ago in Chicago where a PERVERT walked into the ladies room of a department store and attacked a young girl. Fortunately, shoppers heard the screams and rushed to her aid, and held the perp until the cops arrived.

Why do you left-wing kooks always try to promote social unrest?


---Jerry6593 on 5/31/16


Not hysteria but common sense.
I don't want to be in a close room with a Pervert pretending to a transgenger. It's that's simple.

Many of the Transgenders are beaten to death for failure to disclose their God made gender before they go to bed.
The man gets upset and loses it.

Zero isn't true. Only half report rape. Much less for men who report 10% of being rape.
Boys are raped in the men bathroom.

Please don't pretend women will not be harmed by this law.

My question to you is how many rapes will it take before you believe Obama's bathroom law is wrong? 2, 5, 10, 5000?

Why doesn't he start with the federal prisons exchange the Transgenders. He can write an executive order.
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/30/16


By definition a Pervert will do ANYTHING to satisfy himself.

Peek into windows, install cameras in private areas, etc.

Let me try to understand you all who think I am off base.

A man who doesn't ask a woman's permission, but OVER POWERS her and takes what he wants, isn't going to dress as a woman in order to take what he wants????

Unless you are a Pervert please STOP trying to reason as a Pervert. You can't reason as they because you are NOT A PERVERT.

Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Pervert: 2. To cause (a person or a person's mind) to become IMMORAL OR NOT NORMAL

There is a reason the concept of separating men from women in the usage of bathrooms was developed in the first place:
TO PROTECT WOMEN!
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/30/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Distance Learning


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: It's okay for MORE females to be raped as long as the Transgender people are happy????

Rape is ALREADY illegal. Men can ALREADY be arrested for it, without additional laws.

Since there have been ZERO incidents of this happening because of these new laws, this is PURE HYSTERIA, solely for the purpose of pandering to various people's fears (remember what Jesus said about fear?), and not actual public protection. On the other hand, this hysteria has fueled much anti-trans abuse, and just today there was a story about a trans person in NH who was beaten to death. Even in Jesus's day, lepers (the pariahs of the day) were merely isolated, and not beaten to death. So who is REALLY at risk here?
---StrongAxe on 5/30/16


Nicole Lacy saaid, \\\I am AFRAID of PERVERTS (BTW which are 100th times numerous than 0.03% of Transgender people) who will ABUSE the laws just to enter a woman's bathroom to rape a girl or woman within minutes covering her mouth.///

Nicole, I agree with you that rape is terrible and should never be toleerated in any society.

But ho w many manly men would put on a drress makeup and shoes to lurrk in a womeemn's bathroom waiting for some lovely woman to come in?
---Dementio on 5/30/16


None of the women folk in my family, whether they are liberal or conservative politically, want men in the ladies' room under any circumstances.
---john1944 on 5/29/16


Nicole, I'm not diminishing the horror of rape.

But how many women are raped in public restrooms by heterosexual men trying to pass as trans women?

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 5/30/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Education


Bravo Nicole! Well put.

I have a wife, a daughter and a granddaughter. I would not want a pervert to follow them into the ladies' room legally to attack them. But the left-wing kooks here would rather that than offend some disgusting pervert. Maybe we need three restrooms - HE, SHE, and IT. Or maybe we could return to sanity and keep it the way it was for thousands of years.


---Jerry6593 on 5/30/16


Strongaxe, since you are not a woman I will excuse your comments.

I am not afraid of transgenger people!

I am AFRAID of PERVERTS (BTW which are 100th times numerous than 0.03% of Transgender people) who will ABUSE the laws just to enter a woman's bathroom to rape a girl or woman within minutes covering her mouth.

So by your logic: It's okay for MORE females to be raped as long as the Transgender people are happy????

HOW DARE YOU!
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/29/16


I agree Cluny, it is a severe "waste" of time listening to Jeery lap water from the...
---Leon on 5/29/16


Trans people have using whatever bathrooms they wanted for decades without incident. Now, suddenly, there hysteria is spreading like wildfire. Why? We are not to have a spirit of fear - especially about something that has never happened.

Number of trans people who have abused girls in bathrooms: zero.
Number of bathroom-hysterical family-values preachers and Republican politicians arrested for child abuse: dozens.

If such statistics occured in ANY OTHER area, and one group accused another, which would be more credible? So why does the reverse hold in this one particular case?


Bill:

Bathrooms have stalls for privacy. Are you afraid women will see you washing your hands? Also, home bathrooms are gender-neutral.
---StrongAxe on 5/29/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Home Equity Loans


I myself have better things to do than worry about what bathrooms are frequented by people I don't even know.

However in the case of trans people, consider this.

Imagine waking up one morning and discovering that your body had changed into the opposite gender. Imagine your shock and horror to discover everything you KNEW should be there was not, and what you felt deep in your heart should NOT be there was.

This is what most trans people face every day of their lives.

I don't pretend to know the solution to this issue, but neither you, Jerry, nor I have to live with the results of their decisions.

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 5/28/16


Don't forget to wipe, flush & wash your hands Jeery! LOL
---Leon on 5/28/16


Already, we have people who are claiming to be the opposite gender. But, in most cases, to my knowledge, all I need to do is check for an Adam's apple, if I am in question.

Now, if a man wants to be a woman, also he might be interested in men. So, do you want men who claim to be women to be with you in a men's room, where they might pursue their interest in you?

And do you want women who look like men to be with your wife in ladies' rooms, where these women who look like men can show interest in straight women and maybe eyeball them and proposition them?
---Bill on 5/28/16


Copyright© 1996-2015 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.