ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Christians For Trump

What impact are evangelical Christians, who support Donald Trump for POTUS, having on Christianity in the USA?

Join Our Christian Friendship and Take The Leadership Bible Quiz
 ---Leon on 10/12/16
     Helpful Blog Vote (1)

Post a New Blog



Dear Jerry I know that is what you are told. The problem is that you have been lied to.

When the FBI investigated. It found 130 some odd emails not labeled correctly like paper is. So she didn't know they were secret. The problem was the guy who sent them.

She did get 2 labeled Secret and they were handled wrong. So the number is 2. Not thousands. She admitted her mistake. The classification was a lower one. So the FBI and congress could find nothing to charge her with.

But the lie is still told. Which is why I don't trust Trump and his supporters. They lie most of the time.

Trump wants to put people on the Supreme Court who would go along with a Sunday law.

I cannot support that.
---Samuelbb7 on 10/25/16


///Moderator, If [you're] going to allow Leon to say offensive about my canidate why should I continue to support your website?---ancientlover2000 on 10/25/16

Moderator, Will you remove this postings there are a lot of belittling and offensive statements...---ancientlover2000 on 10/25/16///

Is that you Jeery, Nikki, JOHN? Whoever you are, like your whiny "candidate", you're obviously opposed to First Amendment Freedom of Speech. The facist Trump definitely is opposed, that is, unless he's speaking. I took an oath, 50 years ago, to defend the U.S. Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign & DOMESTIC. My position towards the anarchist, like Trump, in our midst hasn't nor will ever change...
---Leon on 10/25/16


///Leon:...you've decided to go nasty again. Pity.

The Donald is NOT my hero - Ted Cruz is...Donald [isn't] the traitor...Hillary is [?]...Hillary...IS indeed a traitor for willfully violating the US Espionage laws, and belongs in jail. [?]---Jerry6593 on 10/25/16///

True to form Jeery, you attack & that's okay because you think you're always right. But, I'm a NASTY MAN?! :) You obviously don't realize it, but you & Rump have an awful lot in common when it comes to aggressive temperament & a severe lack of good judgment. If you say it's so, it must be so, right?! smh

Ted "Not a Natural Born U.S. Citizen" Cruz huh? That explains a lot about you. Cruz is almost as big a sleeze as you & Rump.
---Leon on 10/25/16


Jerry6593 wrote:

Did you similarly condemn George W. Bush for sending thousands of troops into danger (and many to their deaths) in a war in the gulf over WMD that, by his own intelligence, he KNEW for a FACT did not exist, yet he pretented they did, just as an excuse to finish off Daddy's unfinished war? If not, this is hypocrisy (i.e. Republicans are free to sin, while Democrats are not).

In the business world, soliciting investment in companies that you KNOW are going to fail, and soliciting work that you fully intend not to pay for is fraud, and would be treason if done in a government rather than a company. Whose hands are lily white?
---StrongAxe on 10/24/16


Leon: I see you've decided to go nasty again. Pity.

The Donald is NOT my hero - Ted Cruz is. It's just that Donald is not the traitor that Hillary is.

You have seen classified documents haven't you? If so, then you know what the penalties are for mishandling them - whether you meant to or not. It's stamped right on the cover page. Even an idiot like Hillary couldn't miss it. She IS indeed a traitor for willfully violating the US Espionage laws, and belongs in jail.



---Jerry6593 on 10/25/16




moderator,

Why are you allowing such a devisived blog on a Christian Blog Cite??
---john9346 on 10/25/16


Moderator,

If you are going to allow Leon to say offensive aabout my canidate why should I continue to support your website?
---ancientlover2000 on 10/25/16


Moderator,

Will you remove this postings there are a lot of belittling and offensive statements towards each other and people at large.
---ancientlover2000 on 10/25/16


///Leon: As a veteran, how can you support traitors like Obama and Hillary? They have both broken the espionage laws by mishandling classified info. (Not to mention their intentional abandonment of our people in Bengazzi and subsequent attempted cover-up.) As an Airman, you had a security clearance, and are well aware of the penalties for the violation of these laws. Why shouldn't they both be in jail now?---Jerry6593 on 10/24/16///

Jeery: You, like your hero Donald J. Rump, are such an exaggerater! You'll go blind doing that. :) Is there any end to your hypocrisy? smh
---Leon on 10/24/16


Clinton said, I see no conflict between saving peoples lives and defending the Second Amendment
---StrongAxe on 10/24/16

Clinton reiterated in the debate that she believes the District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) case was wrongly decided.

Heller guaranteed individuals and not only militias the right to gun ownership. Heller struck down the DC law that made handgun possession even in your own home illegal.

So the individual right to gun ownership is what Clinton wants to eliminate, only allowing militias to possess guns.

I expect Clinton to nominate SCOTUS judges who also agree that the 2nd Amendment does not guarantee individual gun ownership, thereby reversing 200 years of settled case law.
---Mark_Eaton on 10/24/16




Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Cite a lie feeding into the paranoia?

"Hillary wants to take away all your guns".

No, she doesn't. She want stricter background checks to ensure guns are properly in the hands of law-abiding citizens rightly allowed to possess them - not criminals ALREADY forbidden from owning them in the first place, but are able to obtain them anyway due to various loopholes (e.g. at gun shows).

"Trump has cited Clintons criticisms of the Heller ruling to claim Clinton would repeal the Second Amendment if elected, even as Clinton says there is no doubt she respects it."

Clinton said, I see no conflict between saving peoples lives and defending the Second Amendment
---StrongAxe on 10/24/16


Leon: As a veteran, how can you support traitors like Obama and Hillary? They have both broken the espionage laws by mishandling classified info. (Not to mention their intentional abandonment of our people in Bengazzi and subsequent attempted cover-up.) As an Airman, you had a security clearance, and are well aware of the penalties for the violation of these laws. Why shouldn't they both be in jail now?


---Jerry6593 on 10/24/16


What is of concern is His truth, and I doubt a believer will vote on the basis of fear inspired by Trump OR Clinton or any other. Rather, what motivates is the love of the Father in choices made.
---chria9396 on 10/24/16


//use of strategic lies which feed into the Paranoia of old white men.//

Cite a lie feeding into the paranoia?

Like Democrats favorite lies:

Trump is going to round up ALL illegals to send back to Mexico.

That is a RACIST comment used by Democrats.

Not all Hispanics ARE MEXICANS!

Old ladies have to eat cat food. News Flash! Cat food is MORE expensive THAN Human food.

Vienna Sausages $0.42, Ramon noodles $0.12

//have lived with Hispanic neighbors and friends. I am not afraid of Taco Trucks and in fact love tacos.//---Samuelbb

I am a 45yr old Black Hispanic and am NOT afraid of Trump.

I like tacos, but I am a 'bean and rice' gal.

Be careful, NOT all Hispanics eat Tacos.
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/23/16


//According to fact checkers. TRump lied 70% of the time in the three debates. Hillary lied 30% of the Time.//

Left or Right Wing Media?

//I love History. I study it and have a BA in Social Studies.//

Name of the School?

//Trump promises a police state where all will be watched to stop crime.//

Cite that quote.

//Claiming he is the only messiah.//

No you are confusing Trump with Obama's 2008 Campaign Speech!

June 4, 2008
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."- Barrack Obama

Obama is the one who thinks he is the messiah

//I only have one Savior. That is Jesus Christ.---Samuelbb7

NOT BARRACK OBAMA!
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/23/16


///One of the effects I see in this election. Is the use of strategic lies which feed into...paranoia...the major group supporting Trump is old white men.

I am an old white man. But I have lived with Hispanic neighbors and friends all my life...when a candidate feeds conspiracy theories...they are not truly debating but... are...calling on people not to think or question. Like one of Trumps favorite people Mussolini.---Samuelbb7 on 10/23/16///

Very good Samuel: Eyes & ears wide open. Paranoia feeds into a violent mob mentality. I'm an old black man who is a retired Air Force veteran. It's painfully obvious to me facist Trump doesn't have the leadership qualities to be POTUS let alone Commander in Chief. God forbid!!!
---Leon on 10/23/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Asthma


You are all just a bunch of hypocrites who don't believe in the power of your God.

For those of you without sin cast the first stone. Can you do better running the United States?

Moses, David and all the other godly men in the bible were sinners, but God chose them anyway to lead his people.

As for your belief in the power of your God: God chooses ungodly men to do his will whether to build a nation or destroy it. Apparently, christian prayers today are becoming less effective in praying for our leaders just by how the US government is becoming worse and worse after each election. If every knee in America bowed down to God and prayed for Hillary, he will certainly turn her from her evil ways.
---Steveng on 10/23/16


One of the effects I see in this election. Is the use of strategic lies which feed into the Paranoia of old white men. Which is why the major group supporting Trump is old white men.

I am an Old White man. But I have lived with Hispanic neighbors and friends all my life. I am not afraid of Taco Trucks and in fact love tacos.

Also I love to check facts. When Trump says this is the most corrupt government. That is a lie on a major scale. Since any U.S. historian can show many that were worse.

But when a candidate feeds conspiracy theories with no facts. Then they are not truly debating but instead are just calling on people not to think or question. Like one of Trumps favorite people Mussolini.
---Samuelbb7 on 10/23/16


StrongAxe, you mean Mark

//I gave FACTS proving Hillary and Left wings sites are giving FALSE facts? [ACCORDING TO WHO, YOU?! SMH]...//

DON'T get ORNERY just because your BUDDIES cited false facts: Clare Kim/MSNBC

Everyone makes mistakes.

Many believe this Country is a Democracy instead of a Republic

//YUP Nikki, you are very much so CONTENTIOUS (a shrew)! Do you ever listen to yourself?--Leon

I ALREADY told you that using Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals* doesn't work on meeeeee.

RULE 5: Ridicule is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense. Its irrational. Its infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Debate with FACTS and STOP pouting.
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/22/16


According to fact checkers. TRump lied 70% of the time in the three debates. Hillary lied 30% of the Time.

But if a person does not wish to hear the truth they won't.

I love History. I study it and have a BA in Social Studies. Trump reminds me of Mussolini and other demagogues who claim they not GOD will save the United States. Trump promises a police state where all will be watched to stop crime. Claiming he is the only messiah. He just uses a different word.

I only have one Savior. That is Jesus Christ.
---Samuelbb7 on 10/22/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Cholesterol


Nicole_Lacey:

I don't recall you suggesting a video, and can't see it in the recent messages. Could you please mention it again?

A person is a man or a women.

Usually, but not always. Some people are born with parts belonging to both genders. Which bathroom should THEY use? If you want it to be based on DNA, should everyone be required to take a blood test before entering a restroom? I saw a story years ago about an elderly woman in the UK who had been married 20+ years but could never have children. They finally found out why - she was XY, male at the molecular level, but female in every other way. Her gender would never have been in question until this last century. Reality is binary in theory, but not in practice.
---StrongAxe on 10/22/16


These laws are passed to prevent problems that have never existed.
---StrongAxe on 10/21/16

Did you watch the video I suggested to you?

It tells the truth about these laws and the offenders who will use them against women.

There exists a real problem, and the LGBT forces do not want us to see it. They have an agenda, and their agenda does not include safety for anyone who is non-LGBT.

This is not a liberty/discrimination issue. This is a mental health/behavior issue.

A person is a man or a women. They are not both, they are not neither, they are not one on one day and the other on the next.

This is the true binary choice this election day.
---Mark_Eaton on 10/21/16


/// //Nikki: Why are you so divisive (contentious)? Just who is it do you think can be trusted with the facts?---Leon on 10/21/16

Why would you call me divisive and being contentious? [DUH?!]

...I gave FACTS proving Hillary and Left wings sites are giving FALSE facts? [ACCORDING TO WHO, YOU?! SMH]...

Again:***CAN'T trust Democrats with facts-...
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/21/16///

YUP Nikki, you are very much so CONTENTIOUS (a shrew)! Do you ever listen to yourself?
---Leon on 10/21/16


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: CAN'T trust Democrats with facts

While it's true that some Democrats lie, other Democrats tell the truth - just as some Republicans lie, and others tell the truth. Making a blanket accusation of ALL Democrats (or, for that matter, all members of ANY group where not all are guilty) is not stating facts, but rather, ridicule. There's no defense against it (since it's not based on facts, facts won't stop it). The only thing one can do (as you just pointed out) is to show it up, and anyone whose reasoning is based on facts will ignore it.
---StrongAxe on 10/21/16


Send a Free Support Ecard


Nicole_Lacey:

5% off is inaccurate. 90% is disingenuous.

1 Kings 7:23-26 describes a basin 10 cubits across and 30 around. It must be at last 31.4159 around (4.7% error), Is bible approximate or disingenuous?

A teenage boy entered the KFC bathroom with his girlfriend.

Unless he assaulted you, this is irrelevant. Unless dressed as a woman, this law doesn't apply.

These laws are passed to prevent problems that have never existed. Do you wear a tinfoil hat to protect you from death rays from Mars? That they never happened before doesn't mean they won't. Preventing something that "might possibly" occur without any evidence that it is likely, is just plain silly.
---StrongAxe on 10/21/16


//Nikki: Why are you so divisive (contentious)? Just who is it do you think can be trusted with the facts?---Leon on 10/21/16

Why would you call me divisive and being contentious?

Because I gave FACTS proving Hillary and Left wings sites are giving FALSE facts?

I take it you are a Democrat?

You called our Country a Democracy which is wrong.

The FACT is that we are a Republic.

Your Saul Alinskys 12 Rules for Radicals* doesn't work on me.

RULE 5: Ridicule is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense. Its irrational. Its infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Again:

***CAN'T trust Democrats with facts---Nicole_Lacey on 10/21/16
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/21/16


Nikki: Why are you so divisive (contentious)? Just who is it do you think can be trusted with the facts?
---Leon on 10/21/16


Hillary was disingenuous saying 33,000 people die yearly from guns.

Brady Campaign reports 31,411.5 not 33,000

These numbers COMBINES crime violence and accidental death to stack the numbers.

***Over 7,000 children are hospitalized OR killed due to gun violence every year,..An additional 3,000 children die from gun injuries before making it to the hospital, bringing the total number of INJURED or killed to 10,000 each year.--Clare Kim/MSNBC

Note: 1st it's 7000 hospitalized OR killed due to gun violence every year,

Then they say 3000 die before reaching the Hospital from gun injuries to make the 10,000 mark.

Those 3000 already COUNTED in the 7000 and NOT ALL DIED

CAN'T trust Democrats with facts
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/21/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Lasik Surgery


//cite ANY actual instances where men have used transgender bathroom laws to invade bathrooms?//

Me!A teenage boy entered the KFC bathroom with his girlfriend.

I complained and was told they COULDN'T DO ANYTHING because of the law.

So men DON'T even have to claim they are transgender!

//willing to rape won't be stopped by something as petty as a "keep out" sign or law,---StrongAxe

It's been WORKING for over a century! I never SAW a boy over the age of 7 in the ladies room UNTIL this crazy law was passed!

//have been ZERO instances of molesters taking advantage of such laws---StrongAxe

So someone HAS BE molested FIRST to convince you when COMMON SENSE should have convinced you already?
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/21/16


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: As a man would you think that.

No, I am going by statistics. Can you cite ANY actual instances where men have used transgender bathroom laws to invade bathrooms and harrass women?

I have news for you. Rape is illegal and is punished severely. Anyone who is willing to rape won't be stopped by something as petty as a "keep out" sign or law, just as murderers aren't stopped by gun laws. Such laws don't stop any assaults.
---StrongAxe on 10/20/16


///I don't know, Leon. It seems certain ones in the media are saying that Donald is the right choice, for Christian voters...---Bill on 10/20/16///

Bill: That must be Fox News you're speaking of. While I also look for a candidate who has Bible supported values & a Christian character, I do realize there's no perfect candidate. They, as well as us, are all flawed individuals.

We have voting age people in the USA who are one or two issue only types & they're okay with a candidate if he/she seems to want to tackle their issues only. Little do they realize being POTUS is a warehouse full of issues, foreign & domestic.
---Leon on 10/20/16


I don't know, Leon. It seems certain ones in the media are saying that Donald is the right choice, for Christian voters.

Well, I test by if a candidate is an example, like how Jesus is "gentle and lowly in heart" (Matthew 11:28-30), and if a person relates like the Bible says >

"submitting to one another in the fear of God." (Ephesians 5:21)

Also, under our Constitution, a law-abiding citizen presumes another innocent until proven guilty.
---Bill on 10/20/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Bullion


//"We the people" live in a democracy, not a theocracy. ---Leon on 10/20/16

Sorry, but we do NOT live in a democracy but a REPUBLIC.

When we recite the Pledge of Allegiance we say:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Our Constitution and Declaration of Independence doesn't state the word "democracy".
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/20/16


//Protect them from what? A totally non-existent problem manufactured SOLELY to cause FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt).---StrongAxe

As a man would you think that.

You are not a woman! So let me lighting you!

Women ALWAYS have FUD with ALL MEN when it comes to the RISK of being rape.

Now girls and women have to make sure even FAMILY members don't rape them.

Do you have daughters?

If so than I am SURE you have told them NOT to let any man or boy (Uncles, Brothers, Cousins, Teacher, Neighbor or any one familiar or not) touch you.

And if you have an UNCOMFORTABLE feeling to trust your own gut feeling and get AWAY from him!

You taught them this because you suffer from FUD as well!
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/20/16


strongaxe,

The hypocrisy and contradiction is are you going to hold Mrs. Clinton to the same standards you are holding Mr. Trump.
---john9346 on 10/20/16


The matters/policies that should concern "Biblical Christians." are as follows:


1. The protection and Preservation of Religious Freedom.

2. The appointing of Pro-Life Supreme Court Justices.

3. The appointing of Pro-Marriage-family Supreme Court Justices.

4. The right to (Law and Order) in our society see Romans 13.

5. The opportunity to repeal Roe v. Wade.
---john9346 on 10/20/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Menopause


///...Which is righteous: a DATHAN Trump-type leader who chooses to be an unregenerate, self-centered reprobate or a leader who has made a statement of faith in Jesus?"

Well sir, The dilemma you have by making this statement is now you are trying to be God and look at the heart,instead of the policy of the person ..

We must look at the policies which are for "Biblical Christian." [?!!!]... ---john9346 on 10/19/16///

Excuse me Sir. I thought this election was about electing a person who's policies represent ALL Americans. Who is really trying to play God by choosing policies that only represent a segment of the U.S. population? "We the people" live in a democracy, not a theocracy.
---Leon on 10/20/16


There, there have been ZERO instances of molesters taking advantage of such laws. There is no "invasion".
---StrongAxe on 10/19/16

My first post never made it.

I suggest you use your favorite browser and use the search words women decide for yourselves video

Watch the full video for yourself (it is only 23 minutes long).

Then we can talk about your comments.
---Mark_Eaton on 10/20/16


It has been years since I have been affiliated with any Political Party.

In the past I've voted for Republicans, Democrats, and Indipendents.

Donald J. Trump being the Republican Presidential Candidate, it may be a long time before I vote for another Republican!
---Rob on 10/19/16


john9346:

Unfortunately, even though they are not God, voters are required to judge between the available candidates. They must take into condsideration the statements of those candidates, but they must ALSO weight the credibility of those statements, by looking at the character and past actions and past statements by those same candidates.

When someone promises to deliver something, but in the past, has repeatedly made promises that he has repeatedly broken, and in fact, boasts about doing so as "shrewd business practice", his new promises cannot be trusted. Are you familiar with Aesop's fable, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
---StrongAxe on 10/20/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Penpals


leon ask, "
Which is righteous: a DATHAN Trump-type leader who chooses to be an unregenerate, self-centered reprobate or a leader who has made a statement of faith in Jesus?"

Well sir, The dilemma you have by making this statement is now you are trying to be God and look at the heart,instead of the policy of the person ..

We must look at the policies which are for "Biblical Christian." which are:
---john9346 on 10/19/16


John: Isolated scripture passages don't justify nor explain away the poor choices we make by emoting instead of fact checking to avoid the consequences of choosing bad leaders. One's actions (track record) always speaks louder than their words. People who constantly name call (slander) others have serious character flaws & should be avoided under all circumstances less we want such people to lead us into a ditch.

Which is righteous: a DATHAN Trump-type leader who chooses to be an unregenerate, self-centered reprobate or a leader who has made a statement of faith in Jesus?
---Leon on 10/19/16


Mark_Eaton:

Protect them from what? A totally non-existent problem manufactured SOLELY to cause FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt). There are several states that have explicit laws that permit transgender people to use washrooms of their choice. There, there have been ZERO instances of molesters taking advantage of such laws. There is no "invasion".

Also, NC didn't think this was an important problem either for years. They only passed it (in haste without much discussion) AFTER Charlotte passed its. Since it is willing to drop it if Charlotte does, this proves it isn't about public policy, but about asserting control, and this law is about blackmail, nothing more.
---StrongAxe on 10/19/16


5. North Carolina is being boycotted over not allowing, "Trans-gender Bathrooms."
---john9346 on 10/17/16

I must disagree, John.

We here in NC are being black-mailed into submission. We are not being talked to and negotiated with, we are being fire-bombed and told we are racists and haters. For wanting to protect the sanctity of our women's restrooms.

Where are the feminists on this? Why have their groups not stood up against the invasion of men into their restrooms?

And if Jennifer Roberts really cares about the LGBT people as she says she does, then dropping the law she crafted in Charlotte would allow HB2 to be dropped and return everything to normal again. But she won't.
---Mark_Eaton on 10/18/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Accounting


strongaxe states, "I HAVE been following ALL of these issues."

Sir, With the utmost respect to you sir, have you read the Legal Documents in entirety to obtain complete understanding of these cases??

Again, I'd urge you before making statements to respectfully please read the Legal Document to understand completely all cases...

So as to not lose the point here these cases were matters of "Religious Freedom."
---john9346 on 10/18/16


Strongaxe,


You have stated that you are a "Biblical Christian."

If you are a "Biblical Christian.", can you explain why isn't the following your, "First Importance." as a "Biblical Christian."


1. The protection and Preservation of Religious Freedom.

2. The appointing of Pro-Life Supreme Court Justices.

3. The appointing of Pro-Marriage-family Supreme Court Justices.

4. The right to (Law and Order) in our society see Romans 13.

5. The opportunity to repeal Roe v. Wade.
---john9346 on 10/18/16


///Leon, Sir, did you know of the following: "Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people." [Pv.] 14:34---john9346 on 10/17/16///

John, Sir: Isolated scripture passages don't justify nor explain away the poor choices we make by emoting instead of fact checking to avoid the consequences of choosing bad leaders. One's actions (track record) always speaks louder than their words. People who constantly name call (slander) others have serious character flaws & should be avoided under all circumstances less we want such people to lead us into a ditch.

Which is righteous: a leader who chooses to be an unregenerate, self-centered reprobate or a leader who has made a statement of faith in Jesus?
---Leon on 10/18/16


john9346:

1. Kim Davis swore oath to uphold law. Obergefell clarified law. She could say "I cannot" and resign. She was offered accomodation, to let clerks do it. She refused and forbade subordinates too. This goes far beyond free exercise, to establishment - imposing her religious views on unwilling subordinates and residents who came to the state for documents that she, as only authorized state agent, refused.

2. Klines refused to bake cake. When dissatisfied customers complained (their right) and it went viral, losing them business, they retaliated by publishing customer's address and phone numbers - DEFINITELY illegal.

Please read to understand issues.

I HAVE been following ALL of these issues.
---StrongAxe on 10/18/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Fundraisers


Strongaxe:

1. Kim Davis refused to do job she SWORE to do and kept collecting her paycheck. She COULD have resigned.

Sir, Respectfully, please study case, matter of "Religious Freedom."

2. Klines were fined, not over not baking, but sharing customer's personal details online.

Respectfully, read and study case, "Religious Freedom."

"Boycotts are choices by people, NOT governments."

Incorrect, Governmental Officials did influenced.
Sir, again, please read and know issue,

5. Charlotte made law, NC didn't like it, voided it, then cried interference when feds voided THEIR law. Hypocrisy!

Please read to understand issues.
---john9346 on 10/17/16


Leon states, "Alleged Christian Trump followers make Christianity look very naive & foolish! He's played you guys."

Sir, are you a Christian?

If you are can you explain to us all, why isn't the following your "First Importance."

1. The protection and Preservation of Religious Freedom.

2. The appointing of Pro-Life Supreme Court Justices.

3. The appointing of Pro-Marriage-family Supreme Court Justices.

4. The right to (Law and Order) in our society see Romans 13.

5. The opportunity to repeal Roe v. Wade.



2.


Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any peopl
---john9346 on 10/17/16


Leon,

Sir, did you know of the following:

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people."

Proverbs 14:34
---john9346 on 10/17/16


//I never said Catholic.//

You said

//Pentecostals do, all the time. They're certainly not Catholic. Google: trump anointed//

2 sources 1st Washington Post was about Catholics not Pentecostal as you said

2nd source you told me to goggle. Daily Kos and Walker not Protestants.

Lets start again.

Please NAME One Protestant Leaders

//such references for granted, but verify them first.--StrongAxe on 10/16/16

???

I just showed you the 2 sources Leaders calling:

1. Trump God's anointed leader

2. Telling their followers they are going to Hell if they DO NOT vote for Trump.


Your citations comes from Left wing Christian Haters.
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/17/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Ecommerce


Nicole_Lacey:

Just which rights has Hillary said she will take away? Remember, taking away constitutional rights requires a constitutional amendment, which is EXTREMELY difficult to pass, especially in situations when the popular support is around 55% vs 45%.

If it turns out the other guy lied to me, and does take my rights away.

Because he has ALREADY flip-flopped on many issues, such as abortion, immigration, etc. With him, you have no idea how he will stand on ANYTHING.

Wouldn't be FOOLISH for me to VOTE for you because I THINK the other guy is lying?

Hillary is condemned out of Trump's mouth. Trump is condemned out of Trump's mouth. Who does the bible say is The Accuser?
---StrongAxe on 10/17/16


///Leon and strongaxe... gentlemen...Mr. Trump or Mrs. Clinton?? Whose policies are closest to Biblical Values and Morals??...---john9346 on 10/17/16///

John: Hillary Clinton is "alleged" to be a liar. By who?! Yep, by "lying" Donald J. Trump, the deplorables in his campaign & many despicable GOPers who'll soon to be leaving Capitol Hill.

Every time he opens his mouth, Trump lies & makes false accusations up while falling, like lightning, in the polls.

So, who do you think policies are more in line with biblical values & morals? Is it the consummate, devilish liar & slanderer who sees no reason to repent of his sins OR the professing Christian who has admitted to her shortcomings?
---Leon on 10/17/16


So electing Hillary who voted and states she WILL make SURE partial birth abortion will never be ABOLISH will make us less foolish?

You tell me you will take my rights away if I elected you, but the other guy states he will NOT take my rights away.

So I vote for the other guy.

If it turns out the other guy lied to me, and does take my rights away.

HOW does that make me foolish?

Wouldn't be FOOLISH for me to VOTE for you because I THINK the other guy is lying?

You DON'T Respect me enough to even LIE to me.

You think I am SO STUPID that by pointing at a POSSIBILITY is going to convince me more than the REALITY.

//He's played you guys.!---Leon

No, Hillary is PLAYING you!
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/17/16


john9346:

Trump has lying (about others, and what he said and did), adultery, walking through women's locker rooms to see them naked, groping women, cheating workers out of what he agreed to pay, stealing from his own charity to pay his debts, unrepentance (he never apologizes for anything), causing discord among bretheren. How biblical are those?

1. Kim Davis refused to do job she SWORE to do and kept collecting her paycheck. She COULD have resigned.

2. Klines were fined, not over not baking, but sharing customer's personal details online.

3+5. Boycotts are choices by people, NOT governments.

5. Charlotte made law, NC didn't like it, voided it, then cried interference when feds voided THEIR law. Hypocrisy!
---StrongAxe on 10/17/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Jewelry


Leon and strongaxe,

gentlemen,

Think about it.

How many canidates do we have to choose between, Mr. Trump or Mrs. Clinton??

Whose policies are closest to Biblical Values and Morals?? Mr. Trump orMrs. Clinton??
---john9346 on 10/17/16


Lets all remember Trump or Hilary on the following:

1. Kim Davis was jailed because of "Religious Freedom."

2. Aaron and Melissa Kline loss their business/livelyhood because of "Religious Freedom."

3. Indiana was boycotted because of a governor who stood for "Religious Freedom." and the "Religious Freedom Restoration Act."

4. The Supreme Court just strucked down in June a Pro-life Law.

5. North Carolina is being boycotted over not allowing, "Trans-gender Bathrooms."
---john9346 on 10/17/16


John: Do you really believe that devil will honor his word IF he were to be elected POTUS? Trump is a consummate liar & dangerous reprobate.

Alleged Christian Trump followers make Christianity look very naive & foolish! He's played you guys. Trump never wanted to be POTUS. He just became a candidate to sucker punch & derail the corrupt, dysfunctional GOP, & take his show to a never before attained level. In the end, he'll be touted as the greatest showman ever, even bigger than P.T. Barnum...His monetary spinoff from being in the presidential contest will be YUGE! Trump's about making money. BIGLY! His whole thing is about serving himself, not our already GREAT nation. That's all!!!
---Leon on 10/16/16


StrongAxe lets DISPLAY Hillary's values in Office

//Disrespecting, foreigners,//

Locked up a Muslim who is AGAINST extreme Muslims for the Benghazi deaths

//citizens of different races and beliefs. //

Calling them "NEEDY LATINOS"

Supporting the HATE group of 'Black lives matter'

//Boasting of adultery.//

Threating her husband's Accusers

//Theft//

Sold 20% of America's Uranium to the Russians for a donation to the Clinton Foundation

//Lying so often--StrongAxe

Recorded info on different News rooms, Congressional Hearings and private e-mail of multiple accounts of one subject.

We DON'T know what Trump will do. We do KNOW how Hillary acts while in Office
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/16/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Furniture


john9346:

What makes you think that Trump will advance these agendas?

1. To repeal the First Amendment would require a 2/3 majority (not likely).

2+4. Trump has vacillated on this and other issues, depending on which audience he panders to today.

3. Trump has no clear understanding of Constitution, separation of powers, and what powers a president has and doesn't have. How can someone promote "law and order" if he doesn't even understand or respect the most fundamental law of the land?



Nicole_Lacey:

Still no direct quote from a Catholic.

I never said Catholic.

You ran with lies...

I never take such references for granted, but verify them first.
---StrongAxe on 10/16/16


Leon ask, "What impact are evangelical Christians, who support Donald Trump for POTUS, having on Christianity in the USA?"

1. The protection and Preservation of Religious Freedom.

2. The appointing of Pro-Life Supreme Court Justices.

3. The appointing of Pro-Marriage-family Supreme Court Justices.

4. The right to (Law and Order) in our society see Romans 13.

5. The opportunity to repeal Roe v. Wade.
---john9346 on 10/16/16


StrongAxe, I goggled your statement and guess who pops up?

'TRUMP: The Anointed One' By Kenneth Ogilvy Walker on Daily Kos

A website that allows Plan Parent hood celebrate their 100th year of operation

Next source Washington Post blames CATHOICS not Protestants.

Still no direct quote from a Catholic.

//With this ridiculous 125 word limit, I rarely have room to attribute every quote, or list every variation. Thank the site moderators.//

Don't blame CN.

You just wrote you have to references them for a name

//I didn't record them, but I will see if I can find the references---StrongAxe

You can't because they DON'T exist.

You ran with lies from LEFT-WING CHRISTIANS HATERS!
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/16/16


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Protestants NEVER call ANYONE 'God's anointed' anything!

Pentecostals do, all the time. They're certainly not Catholic. Google: trump anointed

Please tell us the NAMES of those Leaders telling people they will go to hell if they refuse to vote for Trump?

I didn't record them, but I will see if I can find the references.

You CAN NOT use quotation marks without ending the remarks with a Name who said the quote.

With this ridiculous 125 word limit, I rarely have room to attribute every quote, or list every variation. Thank the site moderators.
---StrongAxe on 10/16/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Laptops


//Many evangelical leaders have called him "God's annointed leader", said "if you don't vote for him, you're going to hell",--StrongAxe

REALLY???

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Protestants NEVER call ANYONE 'God's anointed' anything!

NOT even their Pastor.

Esp. NOT Evangelicals!

Please tell us the NAMES of those Leaders telling people they will go to hell if they refuse to vote for Trump?

You men are driving me CRAZY on CN!

StrongAxe, you know the rules of writing in English BETTER than me.

You CAN NOT use quotation marks without ending the remarks with a Name who said the quote.

Are you claiming all the Leaders said the same quote verbatim?
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/15/16


Strong ax I agree. It seems that many Evangelicals are looking to men for help. We are to look to GOD. The Apostles worked in a Pagan world and brought it to Jesus.

Not by seizing or caring about political power. But by spreading the Gospel and love.

Agape
---Samuelbb7 on 10/15/16


///One candidate is backslidden [?]. The other candidate is irredeemable [?].

Is there really a choice?---Mark_Eaton on 10/14/16///

There's always a choice Mark. The Bible, from beginning to end, is about humans making choices. The U.S. Constitution is about protecting American's liberty to make choices.

No one is "hopeless" as long as they have breathe in their body. After that comes God's (not our) judgment.
---Leon on 10/15/16


Mark_Eaton:

Jesus said there was only one unforgivable sin - blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Many evangelical leaders have called him "God's annointed leader", said "if you don't vote for him, you're going to hell", "he expresses Christian values", etc. They are wilfully blind, with an attitude of "my party, right or wrong" - always a slippery slope.

What values does he demonstrate? Disrespecting, foreigners, and citizens of different races and beliefs. Boasting of adultery. Theft (contracting work, then refusing to pay). Lying so often, he can't tell the truth anymore (e.g. saying one thing, then denying it less than an hour later).
---StrongAxe on 10/14/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Lawyer


Joseph: How can "believers in Christ" blindly support the candidacy of a reprobate, consummate liar if they're truly Christians following after the Truth of God (Jn. 14:6)? Many non-Christians clearly see Trump for the morally bankrupt person he is. They also see & hear so-called Christians who support him. That has no impact on American society?!

My point exactly. "Believer in Christ" will not, "followers of Christ" can not, because as the name implies, they follow Christ. Therefore any one that advocates and supports that which is contrary to Him is immediately discerned. Those have "absolutely no impact" on true Christianity, they can only impact the deceived and/or ignorant.
---joseph on 10/14/16


What impact are evangelical Christians, who support Donald Trump for POTUS, having on Christianity in the USA?
---Leon on 10/12/16

I would say they are having the same effect as any evangelical Christians who are supporting Hillary Clinton for POTUS.

Any Believer who chooses Trump when he says and thinks of women in such a demeaning way is lowering their personal testimony and immorality is being named among you.

Any Believer who chooses Clinton when she firmly supports aborting babies is lowering their personal testimony and immorality is being named among you.

One candidate is backslidden. The other candidate is irredeemable.

Is there really a choice?
---Mark_Eaton on 10/14/16


Supporting Trump helps Christianity from losing more rights, or will help restore rights lost with the Obama's Administration.

Hillary Clinton for POTUS will only advance Obama's Administration discrimination against Christians and LIFE
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/14/16


///...If there are " evangelical Christians" who support Donald Trump for POTUS, [they're] having absolutely no impact Christianity... If Christianity is defined as the Christians method of worship...the believer is to follow Christ, to rely upon His Spirit, to lead them into His truth, and to empower them, to live out that Truth.---joseph on 10/14/16///

Joseph: How can "believers in Christ" blindly support the candidacy of a reprobate, consummate liar if they're truly Christians following after the Truth of God (Jn. 14:6)? Many non-Christians clearly see Trump for the morally bankrupt person he is. They also see & hear so-called Christians who support him. That has no impact on American society?!
---Leon on 10/14/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Dedicated Hosting


another ELECTION tactic by the parties. the state should not meddle into the church as well as the church should not meddle into the state. john Kennedy's speech re separation of church & state is eloquent
---mike on 10/14/16


They are the laughing stock of America thereby turning people away from Christ. All impact is negative and filled with hypocrisy.
---Pg1 on 10/14/16


"What impact are evangelical Christians, who support Donald Trump for POTUS, having on Christianity in the USA?"

If there are " evangelical Christians" who support Donald Trump for POTUS, they are having absolutely no impact Christianity. If Christianity is defined as the Christians method of worship. For that method of the believer is to follow Christ, to rely upon His Spirit, to lead them into His truth, and to empower them, to live out that Truth.
---joseph on 10/14/16


Copyright© 1996-2015 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.