ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Hillary Causes Protestors

Can someone on the Hillary's camp explain to me WHY these Protestors think they can bully the Country around?

Plus, why are they tearing up the very same cities that voted for Hillary?

Leftist People don't seem rational to me.

Join Our Free Penpals and Take The Leadership Bible Quiz
 ---Nicole_Lacey on 11/12/16
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



//Christians want to see Hillary burn at the stake.//They yelled out "Lock her up!" not "Gas her"

People DIED oversees because they HACKED into her UNSECURED e-mails!

People DIED because Hillary FELT she didn't have to FOLLOW Government RULES and REGULATIONS!

//I really hope people didn't vote for Trump because they wanted or believed Trump would have the power have her arrested.//

Yes, I did.

I wanted a President to ENFORCE the Laws on the books that you and I have to follow.

//BUT people are to,blame here for believing things and not checking out FACTS and truths for themselves.---kathr4454

How true.

Those security rules were made for a REASON and for everyone.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/16


Kathr. "Burning at the stake" is typically the hate/violence the Left today are renowned for (note also past Leftists like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot)

But Christians call for Hillary and Co to be brought to justice, the swamp to be drained, and sanity prevail.

The vote for Trump was about opposing the Left's PC tyranny, lies, thought policing, hate, violence, persecution, genocide, racism, sexism, poverty, corruption, deviancy, etc.

As for checking out "FACTS and truths", the fact the Leftist dominated media, etc, lied, selling that Brexit and Trump would lose, only proves further that those who rely on the Left's propaganda are avoiding "FACTS and truths".



---Haz27 on 11/23/16


But Nicole now Trump agrees she committed no crime. Just like the FBI said no crime.

Did you see where Trump had to disavow the his White power supporters who were giving the Nazi Salute and saying Hail Trump.

Did you not hear how his Cabinet member's news organization posted stories in support of them?

How about did you hear that many fake stores about Hillary were spread on Facebook and other sources?

I check with more then one new source. Since some purposely spread lies.

Have you heard of the Echo effect? It is where organizations tailor their news to what they see you agree with. Never giving both sides. Or saying when they are false?
---Samuelbb7 on 11/23/16


StrongAxe, I am only stating that I am NOT blind.

I still don't regret my vote for Trump.

His Cabinet picks still gives me hope.

//Trump BETTER PARDON that Sailor on day one.

So some crimes (for which one is tried and punished) are forgivable, but some others (for which there has been no indictment, trial, nor conviction) aren't?---StrongAxe on 11/22/16

You don't understand our Government.

Clinton WAS our Secretary of State.

No one higher than her (besides President) with Foreign countries.

The Sailor's crimes is only 0.0009th of Clinton's crime.

If he got an year for his MINOR crime, then that you should tell you how much more prison time Clinton SHOULD get for her MAJOR crime.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/22/16


It's really sad that so many who profess to be Christians want to see Hillary burn at the stake. That our politics are so hate driven these days by so many self righteous people. That is what I see as so very scary. I really hope people didn't vote for Trump because they wanted or believed Trump would have the power have her arrested.

Will this country ever heal with this being the driving force of republicans today? Because of Trumps ignorance as to what he can and can't do, many promises he made won't be kept. BUT people are to,blame here for believing things and not checking out FACTS and truths for themselves.
---kathr4454 on 11/22/16




Axe. Your claim Hillary was not convicted conveniently ignores the fact James Comey warned that others may not get the same get out of jail free card as Hillary did.

We all know the FBI did in fact find evidence Clinton broke the law and repeatedly lied about it.

This brings Comey under suspicion. Did a private meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch, his superior at the Department of Justice, and Bill Clinton, sway his decision? Are there conflicts of interest especially since investigations now show there is a complex web of relationships ties between Comey and the Clinton Foundation?

FBI investigators say that Comey stood in the way of prosecuting Hillary. No wonder there's low morale within the FBI.
---Haz27 on 11/23/16


ax: Are you still here? Canada is calling!


---Jerry6593 on 11/23/16


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: ***//Trump PROVED you all wrong--StrongAxe

I didn't say that - I quoted YOU saying that, to which I said Trump proved HIMSELF wrong, because in 2012 he called the Electoral College a disaster.

Trump is ALREADY going against his promise on LOCKING UP CLINTON!

As several previous attorney generals have already said, the president doesn't have that power. If Trump were to instruct the attorney general to indict Clinton, that order would be an impeachable offense.

Trump BETTER PARDON that Sailor on day one.

So some crimes (for which one is tried and punished) are forgivable, but some others (for which there has been no indictment, trial, nor conviction) aren't?
---StrongAxe on 11/22/16


***//Trump PROVED you all wrong--StrongAxe

If Trump doesn't fulfill his promises I will NOT make EXCUSES.---Nicole_Lacey on 11/21/16

As I said, I WON'T MAKE ANY EXCUSES FOR TRUMP!

Trump is ALREADY going against his promise on LOCKING UP CLINTON!

I am very UPSET.

I believe in MERCY, but I believe this sends the WRONG messages to HIGH profile Government People.

Clinton HASN'T even said she was WRONG after the Election!

Let her at least PROVE she is sorry.

Trump BETTER PARDON that Sailor on day one.

He is in PRISON now for taking a picture of himself with a submarine behind him. PLUS he REPORTED himself.


---Nicole_Lacey on 11/22/16


While the Democrats are fighting for the underdogs of all races.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/21/16

I must disagree Samuel.

Democrats have picked only certain underdogs to back.

Why do Democrats not support the nation of Israel? A small non-Arab democratic nation in a sea of totalitarian Arab states. A true underdog. And a group of people in the US who are predominately Democrats?

Why? Because Democrats mostly do not support or believe in the One True God, or any person, group, or nation who does.

I have found that Democrats mostly believe in humanism, the essential good of all people and in the ability of people to control the world and their own destiny.
---Mark_Eaton on 11/22/16




Yes Nicole I did. I believe you about in Alabama. In Texas it is different. So where you live does make a difference.

When my children were little and we visited Pennsylvania. One of my young children asked where were all the normal people. I found out she was not used to being around that many white people.

Trump just did something I approve of. When the Racist group who supported him started shouting Hail Trump and gave the Nazi salute. He spoke out against them.

Trump scares me. I hope that he is as good as many believe. But my trust is in GOD. Not any man.

Happy Thanksgiving.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/22/16


//I have known Democrats and Republicans who made fun of my friends and families accents.//

Did you stand up for your family?

//Today the Republican party is more racist then it was in history.//

I live in Alabama. I am telling you that ONLY Democrats have BEEN racist towards me.

Democrats made fun of me for being Black and Hispanic. NOT Republicans

//While the Democrats are fighting for the underdogs of all races.//

So that gives them a PASS to call me racist names and mock me?

I rather not have their HELP!

//We need to fight racism from all people---Samuelbb76

Trust me, if you all just focus on the Democrat party 90% of Racism will be ERADICATED.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/22/16


Sambb7. Today's Left are as violent, murderous, and racist, as their predecessors (KKK, Stalinism, Nazism, Maoism).

The Left are sociopaths. They lack a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience. They're unable to act out of genuine love or compassion, but only deceive for their own selfish grab for totalitarian control. The Left even rivals Islam's genocide.

A good example in Australia is the Left's deceitful Aboriginal Stolen generation propaganda which results in Aboriginal deaths just to further the Left's political lusts.

The Left's current mass murder of babies is the most alarming evidence we see today of the Left's heartlessness. I suggest any stand against evil should begin with opposing the Left.
---Haz27 on 11/22/16


Sambb7. Only a "brainwashed useful idiot" (as described by Yuri Bezmanov, Russian KGB Communist defector) for the Communist Left would believe Leftist lies such as "Democrat fought for the rights of all people".

I guess the millions of babies aborted/murdered thanks to the DEM's agenda do not have rights?

I guess the black and Aboriginal communities suffering poverty, crime and dysfunction because of the Left should be thanking them?

I guess the divisive gender and culture/religion wars the Left pushed onto societies through their abusive tyranny of PC is somehow positive in spite of the terrorism, tribalism, and marital/family breakdown, etc.

You should have taken the red pill Samuel.
---Haz27 on 11/22/16


I live in Texas 90% of my neighbors have Spanish accents. Since my Grandma on my mon's side was from Mexico so did most of my relatives on her side.

I have known Democrats and Republicans who made fun of my friends and families accents.

They were all mostly rich white people. President Johnson a Democrat fought for the rights of all people. Which lead many Democrats to join the Republican party.

Today the Republican party is more racist then it was in history. While the Democrats are fighting for the underdogs of all races.

Johnson change the parties.

But we need to be Christians and love all people. We need to fight racism from all people no matter what party they are in.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/21/16


How come Model Gigi Hadid has the right to discriminate against an immigrant by making fun of Melania's Accent?

StrongAxe, Leon and all you Democrats on CN.

Are you going to denounce Gigi bullying Trump's wife?

I know how hurtful this is to people with accents because I also have a Spanish Accent and as usual ONLY Democrats has MADE fun of my accent all my life.

Many Democrats are just PLAIN MEAN and RACIST
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/21/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Bullion


Axe. Again, you're relying on Leftist media and other Leftist hate groups who all dominate the "news". But such deceitful sources only lead you astray just as Hitler used propaganda to con most Germans into Nazism.

I suggest you stop restricting yourself to the Left's fake news, and instead hear both sides.

Hillary's "private" position (racist towards blacks abusing them as "niggers"), whilst her "public" position is PC racism towards white conservatives, only proves that the DEM's are divisive racists.

Just like the deceitful Left in Australia, the DEM's are heartless, sexist, racists, using their tactic of identity politics (gender, religion, race) to divide and rule.

---Haz27 on 11/21/16


Axe. I provided a web link exposing the lies etc from hateful, racist Leftists (like SPLC and the Leftist fake news outlets) alleging violence from Trump supporters, but CN pulled that post.

The facts are out there if you would just be honest with yourself and look beyond the Leftist propaganda that you restrict yourself too.

BTW, I get BOTH sides of the story as in Australia we have the far Left dominating the mainstream media just as it does in USA, hence their lies are unavoidable. But unlike you I look beyond the Leftist lies to hear the other side.

But as I have no problem finding the evidence (video footage) that proves the DEM's to be violent racists, then if you were honest you would find that info too.
---Haz27 on 11/21/16


Haz27:

Trump himself tweeted in 2012 that the electoral college is a disaster.

What "valid concerns"? In prior election results, in over a billion ballots, there were only about a dozen fraudulent ones. However, voter registration laws disenfranchise thousands who can't get proper ID (e.g. can't afford to take time off work to drive to another city to get ID), and most are poor minorities, who tend to vote DEM. These are about disenfranchisement, not voter fraud, and many Republican lawmakers have been caught saying so.

Hillary getting .2% (now .4%) MORE popular votes mean she LOST the popular vote?!? This is 1984-style newspeak, where more is less.

YOU rely on Rightist propaganda that has been proven false.
---StrongAxe on 11/21/16


Haz27:

Today, The KKK supports Republican candidates, and Trump - NOT Democrats. Several of Trump's cabinet and supreme court picks are pro KKK.

BTW, you should stop relying on Leftist propaganda.

And you should stop relying on Rightist propaganda.

SPLC is renowned for being a Leftist hate group.

Those hate crimes they noted happened, whether you happen to like it or not, or like them or not.

I do note you ignore the far more numerous violent, racist attacks by DEM's against Trump supporters. That's convenient.

Please provide specific evidence then.
---StrongAxe on 11/20/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Menopause


Axe. I suggest you avoid the Left's propaganda.
Trump campaigned for electoral college vote, and considering the valid concerns about vote fraud from the DEM's, that was a good move.

The DEM's called for illegals to vote, and we all know they even get the dead to vote for them (the Left here in OZ have also been caught getting dead to vote for them). And don't forget the vote flipping, etc.

And in spite of the DEM's electoral fraud, Hillery ONLY MANAGED two tenths percentage point victory in the popular vote. That's a defeat of Hillary in the popular vote if you ask me.

In all our debates you have relied on Leftist propaganda that has been proven false. Perhaps it's time you avoid the Left's lies.
---Haz27 on 11/21/16


Nicole" "Are we back in middle schools?"

No, Demoncrats never got that far. Look how they handled their loss to Trump - like little babies throwing a tantrum when they don't get their way. Just compare the demeanor of these leftist animals when they demonstrate with that of the Tea Party rallies (neat, clean, orderly, and without destruction of property). The Demoncrat Party can NEVER be respected again. They have lost that ability.



---Jerry6593 on 11/21/16


Axe. You may be left of today's center and not tied to DEM's, but the fact remains that center TODAY was far Left back in the 60's when the DEM's were losing some politicians due to it embracing radical secularism during the anything goes hippy era, which the Communists used to hasten their march through the institutions (including DEM's, mainstream media, Hollywood, universities) for control over public debate and thought with PC.

BTW, you quoted God's command to "multiply and fill the earth". The SPIRITUAL aspect of that aside, why are you fearful that God is unable to create a world able to sustain a population that is as yet far from filling it?
---Haz27 on 11/21/16


//Trump PROVED you all wrong.//

Can we wait until he is SWORN in first?

If Trump doesn't fulfill his promises I will NOT make EXCUSES.

//Trump proved HIMSELF wrong. Hillary WON popular vote. Trump wins Electoral College---StrongAxe

Please understand our election system.

We are a Republic NOT a Democracy.

California isn't better than Montana.

BTW the popular vote cames from California by 2 million which is shrinking.

California doesn't check photo ID.

**California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the states total population, according to the Pew Research Center.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/21/16


Send a Free Funny Birthday Ecard


Nicole_Lacey:

Trump PROVED you all wrong.

Trump proved HIMSELF wrong. Hillary WON popular vote. Trump wins Electoral College - which in 2012 he called a disaster.

(continued) WHY would you insult them?

People choose to have children responsibly (like your couples who planned 7 kids), or irresponsibly (like Octomom who took extraordinary means to have more children than most, then got welfare to pay for them).

We are NOT rats.

Rats have more sense than some people.

God didn't TELL them to multiple.

God said "multiply and fill the earth" - completed once earth is full.
---StrongAxe on 11/20/16


Axe. You admitted the DEM's who switched to REP's are no longer serving as REP's. Thus not able to push their alleged DEM's KKK racism any longer.

BTW, you should stop relying on Leftist propaganda. SPLC is renowned for being a Leftist hate group. We have similar in Oz, the Human Rights Commission, also controlled by Leftists. It's being confronted for its lies and racist persecution of whites.

The Left's propaganda about attacks by Trump supporters have already been exposed as hoaxes, misinterpretations, or lies from racist DEM's supporters. You really should try to look beyond the Left's lies.

I do note you ignore the far more numerous violent, racist attacks by DEM's against Trump supporters. That's convenient.
---Haz27 on 11/20/16


//"Axe...: Are you having fun yet trying to be factual & reasonable with lunatics?--Leon on 11/19/16

You didn't learn anything from the election have you?

Still calling names.

Can't Democrat come up with a better strategies than calling names?

Are we back in middle schools?

We (little people) will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN with or without you.

You have to admit it, Trump PROVED you all wrong.

When I said you I am including the GOP as well.

Trump's Victory Speech will now in History as one of the best statement EVER said.

... "The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer" -- Trump Nov 9th 2016!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/19/16


Haz27:

I said I AM (now) left of center, NOT that I WAS left of center but tied to Democrats and drifting further left as they do. Quit putting words in my mouth and condemning me for them.

Thanks for confirming that the allegations linking KKK and REP's are false.

How did you ever get that from anything I said?

The SPLC has documented 437 harrassment incidents since the election. 136 vs. immigrants, 89 vs. blacks, 43 vs. LGBT, 8 vs. multiple categories, 41 pro-Trump vs. no category, only 20 anti-Trump.

Many such incidents involve people relying on the idea that "We can do it because Trump says it's OK".
---StrongAxe on 11/19/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Penpals


Democrats at it again!

Calling Sessions a Racist.

Can't you Democrats see it ISN'T WORKING anymore?

Sadly, Democrats has placed the word 'Racist' in the Crying Wolf shelf.

NO ONE believes you all!

Take a hint.

When you see eyes rolling and turning their heads from the right to left direction it MEANS people don't believe you anymore.

Here in Alabama, Black People LOVE Jeff Sessions!

Even my own Black Aunt who was a Democrat Governmental Employee Loved the Man!

She would call and write his offices for multiple issues things and got results.

Black and White People are proud of Jeff Sessions.

We are ONLY sad because we have to SHARE him with 49 other States NOW!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/19/16


"Axe...: Are you having fun yet trying to be factual & reasonable with lunatics? How's that working for you?

Matthew 13

---Leon on 11/19/16


**//Republicans WERE the Pcon, but since the 60s, roles have reversed. Racist Dixiecrats are now Republicans--StrongAxe

According to whom?**

I saw it happen with my own eyes, Nicole. I was brought up in Birmingham.

When LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, he said, "We've just lost the south to the Republicans."

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/19/16


//Republicans WERE the Pcon, but since the 60s, roles have reversed. Racist Dixiecrats are now Republicans--StrongAxe

According to whom?

Think about it: Democrats who were racist before the sixties
started telling people that the Republicans were the racist people.

Don't you see the switch? They got you.

Democrats were losing so they came up with a plan.

The plan was to call the other person a racist.

Sounds like they haven't changed a bit.

They still LOST!

StrongAxe, Did you see the video of the two black men who beat the other black man just because he chose to vote for Trump?

Where is the DOJ?

Oh I forgot black people can't commit racist crimes.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/18/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Accounting


Axe. So you're left of center. That's bad considering DEM's & REP's have been moving ever further Left for decades. So that makes you FAR LEFT by the standards years ago when Christian values were more dominant and Communist's had not yet attained the dominance they have now.

Thanks for confirming that the allegations linking KKK and REP's are false. From what I found the switch of some DEM's to REP's in late 1960's had more to do with the DEM's embracing radical secularism in the hippie era of that time.

Like I said before, the real test is which party is racist TODAY. And that would be the Left with it's divisive identity politics creating a divide and rule racism.
---Haz27 on 11/19/16


ax: "Republicans WERE the Party of Lincon, but since the 60s, roles have reversed. Racist Dixiecrats are now Republicans."

BUMF! That is leftist (communist) propaganda. I've been around since well before the 60s, living in the South. There was NO role reversal. It was Dems all the way! Maybe it was different in Canada where you come from.


---Jerry6593 on 11/19/16


Axe. You said city people are less rigid in their thinking, hence liberal.
That's rigidly Left of you to think that. I heard liberals are inner city Latte sippers out of touch with reality.

And it's no surprise Leftists are so closed minded as they're brainwashed by the Communist Left having often been programmed in Leftist Humanities cults at Uni.

I (a city person) consistently find Leftists to be uninformed. Consider how you actually believed Leftist propaganda that 97% scientists believe in man's global warming, in spite of other surveys finding far less, such as 43%.

Critical thinking is not a Leftist thing. Instead the mindless group think of the Leftist echo chamber is their norm.
---Haz27 on 11/19/16


//Republicans WERE the Pcon, but since the 60s, roles have reversed. Racist Dixiecrats are now Republicans--StrongAxe

According to whom?

Think about it: Democrats who were racist before the sixties
started telling people that the Republicans were the racist people.

Don't you see the switch? They got you.

Democrats were losing so they came up with a plan.

The plan was to call the other person a racist.

Sounds like they haven't changed a bit.

They still LOST!

StrongAxe, Did you see the video of the two black men who beat the other black man just because he chose to vote for Trump?

Where is the DOJ?

Oh I forgot black people can't commit racist crimes.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/19/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Fundraisers


Jerry6593:

Republicans WERE the Party of Lincon, but since the 60s, roles have reversed. Racist Dixiecrats are now Republicans.


David:

You question falsely assumes a cause and effect relationship. People in cities have a wider range of experience, so they less rigid in their thinking, hence liberal or progressive. It is also easier to survive adverse conditions in cities, homeless in cities steal from garbage cans. In the country they starve.


Haz27: I am a left of center moderate.

As the shift was 40 years ago, most have retired. Strom Thurman was one. The KKK is on the Republican side and pro trump NOW. The number of racist incidents has dramatically increased in week since the election.
---StrongAxe on 11/18/16


//The Democratic Party draws the majority of their electorate from the big cities. Now since the majority of crime, committed in this country, are committed in big cities, would it be wrong to assume democrates commit the majority of crime? --David on 11/18/16

No, it wouldn't be wrong in my opinion.

Remember StrongAxe, David didn't say Black people commit the majority of crimes, but Democrats.

Esp. since Black people only make up 13% of the population.

Many Blacks and Latinos themselves AVOID major cities at night and some during the day because EVERYONE knows the crime rate in Democratic Cites.

FACTS don't lie.

No one wants to be a victim.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/18/16


StrongAxe
I try to stay away from political arguments, but because I respect you, I need to ask you a question.

The Democratic Party draws the majority of their electorate from the big cities. Now since the majority of crime, committed in this country, are committed in big cities, would it be wrong to assume democrates commit the majority of crime?
---David on 11/18/16


StrongAxe. I know you claim you're not a Leftist, but I've consistently found you sure sound like one.
Perhaps you can list the names of last century's KKK Democrats CURRENTLY serving as Republican politicians pushing the KKK's racism?

The KKK's proven historical links to the DEM's aside, the real test is what side of politics shows racism TODAY.
And that would be the Left.

The Left always deliberately use identity politics to cause racial hate and division. The DEM's are sympathetic to the racists and Communists of BLM. The Left encourage racism from Muslims. And the racist Left target white, straight, Christian men, most of all. I could go on and on with examples of the Left's divide and rule racism.

---Haz27 on 11/18/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Ecommerce


ax: I hope you are sharper about your native Canadian history than you are about American history. You couldn't be more wrong. Democrats are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, and today's racial discord brought about by Obama the racist communist organizer. Republicans are the party of Lincoln. Get your facts straight before you embarrass yourself further.


---Jerry6593 on 11/18/16


StrongAxe. I recall you claim not to be a Leftist, but you always argue in favor of the Left, whilst denigrating conservatives. That's quite Left if you ask me.

I note how you avoided Hillary's racist slur against a black waiter in angrily referring to him as a nigger. And I note how you avoid the racist attacks by black DEM's and BLM, against whites. I note how you avoid my examples of the Left's blatant racism here in Oz.

The only racism you acknowledged, without admitting it's source, was the "reverse racism" from the DEM's and their brainwashed social justice muppets.

I find it difficult to take Leftists seriously when they are so willfully blind to inconvenient facts that condemns their side of politics.
---Haz27 on 11/18/16


Jerry6593:

You wrote: The KKK was invented by Democrats. Slavery was eliminated by Republicans.

Yes, the names are the same, but the policies are diametrically opposite. The Civil Rights Act was passed by more northern Democrats than Republicans, and more southern Democrats than Republicans. Yet there were more Republicans than Democrats. Why? Because of all the racist southern Dixiecrats - who were so disgusted they left the party and joined the Republicans.

Much of today's Republican party is KKK-loving Democrats of last century. Today, Democrats are against racism, while Republicans think it isn't an issue. Today, KKK sides with Republicans.
---StrongAxe on 11/17/16


Sam: The KKK was invented by Democrats. Slavery was eliminated by Republicans. History is history regardless of PC. Go see the movie "Hillary's America".



---Jerry6593 on 11/17/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Jewelry


Sammbb7. Here's another example of the PC racism that you justify.

A white politician in Australia stated the obvious that welfare was destroying the Aborigines. Of course the PC fascists of the hateful Left attacked her, labeling her a racist.

6 Months later an Aboriginal leader made the same claim as that white politician and he was hailed by the PC fascists of the Left as a wonderful insightful man.

This is the PC racism, bigotry and hate that you have been brainwashed with. If the DEM's/Left's control over public debate manipulates you that easily, then be wary of where they'll lead you in the end times.
---Haz27 on 11/16/16


Sambb7. You're in an alternate dimension because you've been brainwashed by the Left, where they call good evil and evil good (Isa 5:20)

The DEM's/Leftists are clearly racist. Hillary was exposed for denigrating a black waiter with the N word. Cities under long Democrat control have brought blacks into poverty and dysfunction, just as the Left in Australia have done to Aboriginals. Leftist's hate Jews. The Left always bring racial division, hate and apartheid, just like the KKK and the Socialist Leftist NAZI's. And in the Left's twisted world we recently saw white uni students being charged with racism for criticizing the Left's racist apartheid at university.

Sambb7, you support racism because you've been brainwashed by the Left.
---Haz27 on 11/16/16


Okay it seems that I have stepped into an alternate dimension.

The KKK supported Trump in their Newspaper. The democrats who are left are for the underdog. Sometimes they are ignorant and wrong. But they are not racist. They work hard not to be.

But the Republicans as a whole are not racist either. But this new leadership under Trump is supported by Racist. They have one of their own who supports White power in the group Trump is failing to put together since he cannot get his act together to even fill out the proper paperwork.

PC talk is supposed to stop racism. It doesn't but they think it will.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/16/16


StrongAxe. Political correctness was a term infrequently used before the 1990's, when it became popular in describing the hateful thought policing by deceitful Leftist bigots.

In the early to mid 20th century the term "politically correct" was used disparagingly to refer to someone whose loyalty to the Communist party line overrode compassion.

If you read my other posts and consider who dominates public narrative, you would see that the racism, hate and bigotry from the Left far outweighs your selective claims.

Like I said, we can determine who is the perpetrator and victim by seeing who it is safe to criticize. The Left's PC tyranny clearly dominates thus proving that the Left are the perpetrators.
---Haz27 on 11/16/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Furniture


StrongAxe. Political correctness was a term infrequently used before the 1990's, when it became popular in describing the hateful thought policing by deceitful Leftist bigots.

In the early to mid 20th century the term "politically correct" was used disparagingly to refer to someone whose loyalty to the Communist party line overrode compassion.

If you read my other posts and consider who dominates public narrative, you would see that the racism, hate and bigotry from the Left far outweighs your selective view.

Like I said, we can determine who is the perpetrator, and victim, by seeing who it is safe to criticize. The Left's PC tyranny clearly dominates thus proving that the Left are the perpetrators.
---Haz27 on 11/16/16


Sambb7. True, we're seeing hate increase and it's all due to the KKK DEM's/Leftists throughout the West.

The Leftist's have proved their hate/violence before the election and now even worse after Trump won. I've seen racist attacks by black DEM's against white Trump supporters, and even a mum packing her young child's bags and traumatizing him by ordering him to leave because he wrote a vote Trump poster.

Even in Australia we see bigoted hateful predatory Leftist school teachers have brainwashed children as young as 5 yrs old so that they are chanting "We hate Trump", and "Kill Trump".

The Left truly are working towards the standards of their Leftist predecessors Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot.
---Haz27 on 11/16/16


StrongAxe. It's the Left's PC language of hate, racism, etc, that harms.

Australia's example is the so called Aboriginal Stolen Generation, a lie from the heartless Left alleging kids were taken from parents for racist reasons.

But the reality is they were children rescued from neglect, abuse, malnutrition, etc.

For the heartless Left, the Stolen Generation lie was merely a political tool.

But the harmful reality is nobody today wants to adopt neglected Aboriginal kids for fear the Left will start another political propaganda campaign about "stolen" kids. Thus today's generation of neglected kids remain in neglect, and dying, because of the Left's heartless political tactics.



---Haz27 on 11/15/16


StrongAxe, I am SORRY I went off, but it upsets me because you all do not seem to know that your words and actions are NOT helping us.

You are carrying lies about Black's so call treatment from the Media that isn't true.

Can't you see you are accomplishing the opposite effects?

Look at all the Black and Hispanic people in every Democratic ran Cities.

Your METHODS are not working.

//You have them thinking...
I have NEVER said that. What's this "you" business?--StrongAxe

(You) as White Progressive Liberals.

If you repeat their words/language you are included.

I said 'you' because of your past posts.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/15/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Laptops


The current Protestors have been overwhelmingly peaceful.

Misguided and useless but peaceful.

True the KKK supporters of Trump have been peaceful too. They have just been shouting and waving the Rebel battle flag.

I understand why some think them irrational. But then you are told what they believe and don't actually know anything about them.

The same is true for the far left.

As a moderate Republican I took heat from both sides. But since I cannot support those who the KKK support I no longer consider myself one. I have become an independent.

I am praying that Trump will not destroy our Country. But then the Bible does say these are the last day when those who hate will increase.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/15/16


argue in support of the Left's hate, lies, abortion/murder, racism, bigotry, discrimination, etc. ---Haz27 on 11/13/16

This is as opposed to the Right's hate, lies, racism, bigotry, discrimination, etc...
---StrongAxe on 11/14/16


This is why our country is in a great civil divide.

Neither side is listening to the other.

Neither side is 100% right and neither side is 100% wrong.

The Federalist Papers were written because the Federal concept was not universally agreed on. Nothing about our style of government was.

The same is true today.

Making our friends and neighbors on the other side of the political aisle our enemies only allows us to be intolerant and divisive.
---Mark_Eaton on 11/15/16


Haz27:

It is true that political correctness, taken to its extremes, can lead to reverse racism. But remember that political correctness was first created to combat actual racism in the first place.

Here in the U.S. we have people vandalizing black churches by painting KKK and nazi symbols on them, and "whites only" signs (and this behavior has increased since the election). This is done by right-wing white supremacists, NOT left wing political correctness extremists.
---StrongAxe on 11/15/16


Nicole Leary. We see Leftists causing the same harm and divisiveness in Australia.

Example. Racial segregation in universities.

Recently white uni students were expelled from campus computer room because they were wrong skin color.
It was Aboriginals only computer room.
These white students complained about this apartheid, and, under the twisted tyranny of the PC Left, it was the white students who were brought to the Racial discrimination Commission charged with racism.
Fortunately the growing discontent with political correctness stopped the racist Leftists who run the Racial Discrimination Commission from imposing their injustice upon these uni students who were the true victims of the Left's PC racism.
---Haz27 on 11/15/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Lawyer


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: what's this 'WE' business?

People living in the U.S.

I am sick and tired...

I'm not trying to protect YOU in particular, but rather a civilized way of life for everyone.

We are NOT stupid...

I never said you were.

Your kind of languages...

If language is getting people killed, there must necessarily be something stronger and deadliner than language that is doing the actual killing, and language is rightly necessary to warn of such things.

You have them thinking...

I have NEVER said that. What's this "you" business?

Luther Jr. had it right!

I totally agree.
---StrongAxe on 11/15/16


Nicole: The answer is simple. For eight years we have been subjected to Chicago Mob Rule in our country. Hopefully, that will all be over soon. There is a vast difference between a peaceful demonstration of free speech and the criminal riots incited by Obama and his Mob.


---Jerry6593 on 11/15/16


I am sorry, StrongAxe, but what's this 'WE' business?

I am sick and tired of Liberal White people trying to be our protectors.

We don't need your protection!

You are making things WORSE for us Minority.

PLEASE STOP!

We are NOT stupid, incapable or idiots that we can not speak up for ourselves.

Your kind of languages is WHY our young Black men are DYING in the streets!

You have them thinking they can say and do anything including DISRESPECT Authority without any repercussion.

In the 60's you didn't see young Black men attacking Police Officers.

They KNEW they could get shot and die.

Luther Jr. had it right! Peaceful, not violence Demonstration MOVES people into the right way.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/14/16


Nicole. Hillary also has been exposed for using the N word against blacks.

StrongAxe. Political correctness is a weapon from the Socialist/Communist Left to cause division and hate, and to undermine the Christian heritage in western society.

It's plain to see who are the real victims and perpetrators of hate and persecution etc, by noting who cannot be criticized.
Under the tyranny of political correctness it's clearly the Leftists who are the perpetrators, imposing their hate, bigotry, racism, persecution against any who dare try to oppose the Left's political agenda of divide and rule.

The Left's PC tyranny has brought racism and apartheid throughout the West, gender division, mass murder of babies, etc.
---Haz27 on 11/14/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Dedicated Hosting


Haz27, also KGB and Hitler said they used Woodrow Wilson methods (a Democrat and the leader of the Progressive Movement) ideas in their own Government policies.

//This is as opposed to the Right's hate, lies, racism, bigotry, discrimination, etc...---StrongAxe

As a Black Hispanic Catholic Woman living in Alabama the ONLY discrimination, hate, lies, racism and bigotry came from ONE GROUP the Democrat Party.

All because I DARE to leave the Planation! (Sadly including my own Black People who was placed as OVERSEER)

I REFUSED to allow someone to tell me HOW to think and act!

Democrats called me an Oreo, Uncle Tom, Illegal, Traitor, and the N word (Black Democrats only) just because I CHOSE to be a Republican.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/14/16


Haz27:

You wrote: Strongaxe, you've been listening to too much Leftist propaganda/lies.

And you've been listening to too uch rightist propaganda/lies. How is that different?

All I hear is name-calling, not specific facts.

I agree that political correctness is a good idea (politeness and courtesy) taken to ridiculous and harmful extremes.

However, we are now seeing more and more racist hatred (e.g. "white only" signs, vandalism of black and hispanic venues, etc.) then before the election, because many of Trump's racist followers think has election has validated their bigotry.
---StrongAxe on 11/14/16


Strongaxe, you've been listening to too much Leftist propaganda/lies.

The leaders in bigotry, hate, racism and discrimination are the Left, and their Islamist allies.

And don't forget the Left has always been at the forefront pushing for easier abortion (murder) too.

The Left's tyranny of political correctness is now being challenged throughout the West. Apart from Trump, in Australia we have Pauline Hanson's One Nation party, in the Netherlands there's Geert Wilders Freedom party, in the Uk there is UKIP, in France Marie LePenn, etc, etc all rising up against the the Left's PC tyranny.



---Haz27 on 11/14/16


Haz27:

You wrote: That's why even some here on CN blindly argue in support of the Left's hate, lies, ... racism, bigotry, discrimination, etc.

This is as opposed to the Right's hate, lies, racism, bigotry, discrimination, etc...
---StrongAxe on 11/14/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Marketing


If these are ones who voted for Hillary, possibly they are in cities which voted for Hillary. Fear can have them trying to get attention so they are not ignored by Donald.

Or, ones are working for outsiders who find this to be a time when they can destabilize the United States.

And/or . . . Donald's voters included some very angry ones not getting their own way. Now, some others are getting a taste of this, and acting out.

But how many, out of her 61 million voters? She called for unity and helpful transition. So, these might not be loyal to her.
---Bill on 11/14/16


Nicole Lacy. True, it's Lenin and Stalin who used the term "brainwashed useful idiots" for those in the West who become propagandists for the Communist's goals, which they're not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by these Communists.

That's why even some here on CN blindly argue in support of the Left's hate, lies, abortion/murder, racism, bigotry, discrimination, etc.

BTW, Russian KGB Communist defector, Yuri Bezmanov, also spoke of "brainwashed useful idiots" in describing those of the Left in the West.

He revealed that when in the Russian KGB he and his colleagues were amazed at how successful the Communist Left had been in creating so many brainwashed useful idiots in the West.

---Haz27 on 11/13/16


//These violent protesters are brainwashed useful idiots for the Left..---Haz27

Did you know that Vladimir Lenin actually used that term for them? 'Useful Idiot'

//the news I have seen. Most just protest and don't tear up anything//

There lies your problem.

//...only one or two people in some cities seem to have done damage.---Samuelbb7

Dozens of people in several cites damage multiples buildings, cars and beat up people.

Did you see the Idiot lady who voiced "Someone has to die...There will be causalities on both sides"?

Lets see if she is willing to be the first Martyr of 'Trump: Not my President' cause?

I did hear about the One Protestor who was shot by a Trump Supporter.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/13/16


You people need to set aside some quiet time with God and ask for understanding of today's world events instead of jumping to conclusions based upon what the liberal MSM says. My dad taught us kids that the whole political system has been rigged since the 1920s and I didn't understand until after six years as an investigative news report during the 1980s performing political investigations. The turning point was the 1960s when politics progressively became worse. Today we have people who want to control the entire world and will do anything to do so. The ultimate puppet master is Satan himself knowing that he has only a short time left before God intervenes and is doing everything in his power to destroy all of God's creation.
---Steveng on 11/13/16


Read These Insightful Articles About VoIP Service


Sambb7. I note you avoid that the Hillary campaigner even admitted it was their preferred aggressive Hillary supporters that they bused to Trump events with the sole intent that these psycho Hillary supporters would start violence. Your political bias has blinded you to the truth.

As for lies, Hillary and Obama are best at that. We've all heard those lies such as arriving in Bosnia under gunfire, her email server was set up according to rules regulations, her stand for women in spite of the fact that she brutally attacked her husband's rape victims, and she receives massive donations from Saudi Arabia and Qatar who discriminate against women.

The Left are renowned for deceit, and violence, throughout the West.
---Haz27 on 11/13/16


That is funny Hax a Trump supporter opposing lies.

I know the video you speak of. It was one person who was latter fired. When Hillary supporters invaded Trump events the violence was against them not by them.

When a soldier interrupted President Obama. He told the crowd to respect the soldier and his opinion. Not like Trump who said to hit them.

I watched some of the rallies. Trump lied on screen. He promised to end crime.

The only way to do that is to establish a police state where everyone is watched constantly. Which mean to reestablish the NSA checking all electronic correspondence.

People at his rallies changed to hang Hillary. So they advocated violence.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/13/16


Strongaxe. You need to update yourself with facts. Check out the Podesta scandal which revealed damming video footage of Hillary campaigners admitting they financed and transported violent DEM's supporters to Trump rallies with the deliberate intent of causing violent clashes, which the ever deceitful Leftist media then blamed Trump for.

Throughout the electoral campaign the DEM's and their Leftist media consistently proved that they are liars, fraudulent, hateful and violent.

The Left here in Australia are much the same as they're renowned for even bashing or knocking over the elderly, just as we saw recently in the USA as a female anti-bullying ambassador was arrested for pushing over a 74 yr old Trump supporter.
---Haz27 on 11/12/16


From the news I have seen. Most just protest and don't tear up anything. In fact the reports have said only one or two people in some cities seem to have done damage.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/12/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Settlements


Trump supporters were doing this all during the campaign. For them to now complain about the left doing it now is the pot calling the kettle black.
---StrongAxe on 11/12/16


These violent protesters are brainwashed useful idiots for the Left, driven by the lies and hate their Leftist puppet masters control them with.

The education system is one of the sources that creates such irrational protesters. Here in Australia we have predatory Leftist school teachers distressing young school children with the Left's lies and hate about Trump. Rational, informed parents are having to undo the brainwashing, hate and fear that these predatory Leftist school teachers push upon their children.

The Socialist Leftist Hitler likewise used deceit and hate to manipulate the Germans.

Another factor is the likes of billionaire George Soros who finances Leftist activists and protesters.



---Haz27 on 11/12/16


//same reason that Trump supporters felt they could.//

I don't know how you can read minds?
Felt they could doesn't amount to doing.

Trump's supporters NEVER burned or destroyed cities.

//Why do sports fan tear up cities after their team wins a championship, as in San francisco, 2014, Boston 2004, 1998 Denver, 1992 Chicago.//

ALL Leftist people and cities. You just proved my point.

You can't name an American Right Wing Protest destroying property.

In fact the last one was the Tea Party that CLEANED up after themselves which SHOCKED Washington DC Environmental Department.

//Rightest people don't seem rational to me either..---NurseRobert

Yes, many don't understand our calm demeanor.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/12/16


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.