ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

How To Remove Abuse

How do I get my abusive son and wife out of my house.

Join Our Christian Dating and Take The Relationships Quiz
 ---Pj on 6/11/17
     Helpful Blog Vote (1)

Reply to this BlogPost a New Blog

You could politely ask them to leave. If that fails, give them a written notice of eviction, according to the laws of your state (e.g. 30 days notice, in most of them). If they disobey that, you can call the police to remove them by force.
---StrongAxe on 6/16/17

You've not said how old your son is.

I'd be curious to hear what they might say about you.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/14/17

Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.