ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Husband's Wife Wants My Kids

I am not yet divorced. I am still waiting for the decision of the court. My husband is already married to another woman now they have petitioned my children thru his wife for adoption. Can I take legal action about this case?

Join Our Christian Friendship and Take The Fornication Bible Quiz
 ---rosallyn on 4/12/05
     Helpful Blog Vote (11)

Reply to this BlogPost a New Blog

Don't you have a lawyer? Does he know this information? This man is commiting not only adultry, but bigamy!
Get to your lawyer FAST! With these things in evidence, its preposterous for him to be in a position to take your children!
---Kathay on 7/22/07

How can your husband be married if you did not obtain the divorce?

Whatever the case, the husband can fight for the kids but not his new wife. Seek legal councilling.
---Albert on 3/12/07

1)If you are not yet divorced and your husband has remarried he is committing bigamy.this is a crime you can go to jail for if charges are filed. 2)You need to get an attorney in your area who is familiar with your state laws.
3)Turn your problem over to GOD and ask GOD to guide you to the right people to handle your situation.
---arlene on 4/13/05

Call a lawyer asap. Your Husband can not jsut take your kids without proving you are unfit to rise them. And his wife Cannot adopt as long as you are living and have not been striped of your parent rights. Don't let another day go by with out talking to a lawyer. Oh, by the way. If he is re-married, and you are not divorced, He may go to jail.
---a_friend on 4/13/05

Don't ask us this question, ask your lawyer.
---Madison on 4/12/05

a) Seek legal council, not a chat group!
b) Give God control over the situation, and lean on Him!
c) Know your rights, and fight for what is right!

I fear this forum will only confuse you as we often disagree and miss the mark on the subject at hand. Please get yourself some legal counsel, and go from there. Remember, if God is for you whom shall you fear? He has the ocean at his command, what is man that you should fear him? Men wither like flowers in a field. Cling to God and righteousness. HE is your deliverer!
---Katie on 4/12/05

Its not a lack of faith to go to your lawyer with this. This is what you're paying him for! SURPRISE some lawyers are even Christian! This has to do with the law of the land, and you are being duped. Pray of course that God will guide you AND the lawyer and Judge. God bless.
---Kathay on 4/12/05

What state allows a double marriage? I live in texas& when you registar for your license they,here in Austin, do a background check to make sure if you've been married & if so if you're leagally divorced before this one takes place. Go to God, because by your husband doing this he broke the covenant already. No they cannot tkae your children, but he can have jointcustody.or visitation.
---candice on 4/12/05

Agnes seems to believe that God does not use people.

Unlike her, I think that you should use a good honest lawyer, and for him to use his God-given skills to advise you and act for you.
---Alan_of_U.K. on 4/12/05

Dear lady, your husband is not married to this woman if you and him are not divorced yet. What they are doing is trying to take your children away from you and I would fight til the death for my children. God gave them to "you" and not her. In order for them to take your kids, they must prove you are in unfit mother. If they are already living together, the judge will not like that.
---shira_5965 on 4/12/05

Beloved Sister. I do not know how your belief is, but I would never advise anyone to see lawyers as long as they belief in Jesus. He is our lawyer and will stand in for us no matter what. John 10:10 The thief has only come to steal, to kill and to destroy. I once lost my baby when she was only 6 months old. It was terrible, but at the age of 6 she "my daughter" went to a social worker and demanded to see me. And I got her back. Thanks God. Nothing is impossible for God. You can write to my personal address and I will tell you everything in detail. I will pray for you. God bless you.
---Agnes on 4/12/05

No offense to anyone, but you really should be contacting a lawyer and not a website. These are your children your talking about. Don't wait another moment.

By the way, how did he get remarried if you're not divorced yet?
---Becky_S on 4/12/05

Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.