ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Having Another Man's Child

What can I do when I have had a child for another man and I am married?

Join Our Christian Singles and Take The Parenting Bible Quiz
 ---Selena on 1/1/07
     Helpful Blog Vote (9)

Reply to this BlogPost a New Blog

Does your husband know? Are you sure it is anothers child? Wow-this is difficult situation-have you just had the child?
---Amand9339 on 3/29/08

What do you mean; what can I do?
---catherine on 6/20/07

The mother or the child at this time is not a blessing but sin/ iniquity. Until you repent of this and give your Husband the option to make his mind up whether to stay with a wife that committed Adultery, you will not step out of the bondage of this sin . If YOU REPENT at least you can move on from this and enjoy the blessing of being made CLEAN again in Christ Jesus All your sins will be wiped away and your slate will be clean Consequences remain but only serves to remind you of what sins brings DEATH.
---Carla5754 on 6/20/07

dear, you are in a real dilema arent you..remember, God is a forgiving God, be honest with your husband and tell him..MOST OF ALL is this:When the child is old enough to understand you, tell him/her who she/him really is..I am a product of such also and I found out at 31 who I truly was. I was abused physicaly by my own mum cos of this n I never knew..Am now suffering from shock n hurt for not knowing earlier. Hatred towards you will set in with your child if u dont tell truth.
---jana on 6/20/07

Repent! Repent! Repent!
---john on 6/19/07

I used to be in the exact same situation. Pray to in Him. Your child is a blessing. I made it through. You can too.
---Irma on 1/11/07

Be honest with your husband, and deal with the lies and the adultry.
---willow on 1/2/07

Selena::If you are a Catholic I would advise you to see a priest & get his advice.
---Emcee on 1/1/07

Selena , If you haven't already, Repent first, Then pray for godly wisdom. Your husband must know, BUT FIRST, Consider these things BEFORE you tell him: (a.)Is your husband a violent/unstable man? (b.)What should I do if he rejects me? --Once again, Selena, You will need to seek God about this. I will pray for you. God Bless!
---Mrs._Morgan on 1/1/07

Is this child the result of adultery? If so, repent, and seek child support from the father of the child.
---Madison1101 on 1/1/07

(II.)Selena, Jesus loves you, He loves you so much that He poured out His soul unto death for you (Isaiah 53:12), But He hates sin/darkness. Just pour your heart out to Jesus, He will hear and help you in this difficult time. God Bless!
---Mrs._Morgan on 1/1/07

Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.