How To Get Saved
I have four questions and how how many different answers will be given.
1. Who is Jesus?
2. What is the Gospel of Christ?
3. How does a person become SAVED?
4. If a person claims to be a Prophet of God,but what they prophesied did not happen, what type of Prophet are they?
Join Our Christian Penpals and Take The Salvation Bible Quiz
---Rob on 4/24/12
Helpful Blog Vote (5)
Read and believe John 3:16. It will answer your questions.
---duane on 5/1/12|
Eloy doesn't have "in other words", as nonChristians post. Instead, Eloy means what he says, and he says what he means, so do not change his words. Eloy's words which he posts are true and accurrate and unchanging.
---Eloy on 4/30/12|
\\2. Worship and obey Christ saves the sinuous soul.\\
In other words, Eloy believes in salvation by works.
Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 4/28/12|
1. Jesus is God Almighty in the flesh.
2. Worship and obey Christ saves the sinuous soul.
3. Same answer as #2 above.
4. A liar is a false prophet.
---Eloy on 4/25/12|
1) Jesus is the hypostatic union (full human and full God at the same time)of The Son second part of the trinity born of a virgin on earth.
2) The gospel is, I was dead without hope of life but now through the blood of Jesus I am alive in Christ. Romans
3) The Spirit of God comes upon us revealing truth of The Son. Which we accept our sinful nature, believe in his sacrifice, and confess that Jesus is Lord.
4) Then church discipline should be given in a loving way following the steps layed out in the Bible
---Scott1 on 4/25/12|
1) Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, John 1:1-14. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life John, 14:6.
2)The gospel of Christ is the words and teachings of Jesus given to Him by His Father, John 12:48-50, John 18:37.
3)One becomes saved by believing and obeying the teachings of Jesus Christ and by being born of the Holy Spirit. John 3:3-5, John 3:19-21.
4) False Prophet. A wolf in sheeps clothing who leads the flock astray and encourages them to eat/believe lies, Matt 7:15-21, Rev. 2:18-29.
---barb on 4/25/12|
1. Jesus is the son of God, the only begotten of the Father who was in the bosom of the Father (John1:18, Heb.1:5), and was brought forth from everlasting before God's works of creation.(Prov.8:22-31).
2. It is the power of God unto salvation (Rom.1:16). It is the entirety of Christ's teachings which He commanded to be taught to all nations and which christians must observe in its entirety. (Mat.28:19-20)
---jonweckl on 4/25/12|
1) God (1 Tim 3:16)
2) Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, was buried, and was raised on the third day (1 Cor 15)
3. Repent and turn back to God and He will forgive you, restore you and save you(Isaiah 45:22)(Acts 2:38)
4. A false prophet
---CraigA on 4/25/12|
Hello Trish, you are 100% correct in your answers to questions 1-3.
Also, I have high respect for your being HONEST and saying you can't answer question # 4.
I encourage you to carefully study what is written in 2 Peter Chapter Two.
---Rob on 4/25/12|
Jesus is the Lord, God Almighty, the Living Word. The Gospel of Christ is that Christ died for our sins, rose again on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God. A person becomes saved by believing on the Lord Jesus' death, burial and resurrection for the remission of their sins. I can't answer #4.
---Trish on 4/24/12|
2. "Unless you repent, you will likewise perish."
3. It's never the sinner's choice to be saved. According to the Scriptures, it all comes down to God's mercy or hardening that one is saved or condemned.
4. There are no more prophets because Jesus Christ was the last of God's prophets. "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds. Hebrews 1:1,2 - there's no more prophesies outside of the Holy Bible.
---christan on 4/24/12|
1.Son of God, our messiah & king
2.teaching of his fathers kingdom & to teach others.
3.Confessing Jesus is Lord & that he died & was raised again.
4.prophacy doesn't mean it will happen in their lifetime.Sometimes it can,sometimes it doesn't. however if it doesn't occur at all they are false prophets.
---Candice on 4/24/12|
1. Jesus Is The Almighty God. The Author & Finisher of the Word of God. 2. While He was on earth, His Teachings & his life. 3. Mark 16 v 16 & with other faith scriptures, Acts 2 v 38. To the Jewish people First on the day of Pentecost. Us gentiles Are the ones that are afar off. 4. Some prophesy is fulfilled soon & or later. ( depending ) If Not fulfilled at all, False speakings.
---Lawrence on 4/24/12|