ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Pope Francis Prayers

The General Assembly Presbyterian Church USA opened with a prayer offered to Allah.

Pope Francis stated that christians and muslims worship the same God and in 2014 he authorized islamic prayers and readings from the quran at the vatican.

Your thoughts on combining christianity and islam.

Join Our Christian Friendship and Take The False Gospels Bible Quiz
 ---Steveng on 9/6/16
     Helpful Blog Vote (4)

Post a New Blog



//with Jesus's parables, you need to make generalizations from specific examples.--
StrongAxe//

In order words you have to 'read between the lines'.

It depends on WHAT you believe it the task of the Holy Spirit?

I asked you a question about Judas' sin? Please answer it.

What is in the mind of someone killing themselves?
No matter the reason the end act itself demonstrates losing all hope.

Who provides the hope? GOD

The Apostles hid themselves after the death of Jesus in fear and despair.

After what event did they have all hope and dared to say/do all in Jesus' name? Not the Resurrection. They returned to their own way of life: fishing

PENTECOST! The Dwelling of the Holy Spirit.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/8/17


Nicole_Lacey:

Yes, with Jesus's parables, you need to make generalizations from specific examples. However, I can find nowhere in the Bible where there is even the remotest hint that "sinning against hope" is the same as "sinning against the Holy Spirit". There's a big difference between reading something that's implied by the context, and totally reading your own interpretations into something that's not there.
---StrongAxe on 9/8/17


//You may say that, but the Bible says no such thing. You are just reading between the lines.---StrongAxe on 9/6/17

Read between the lines?

How do you think Jesus wanted his Parables to be read?

Of course you have to read between the lines for MOST of the Bible.

Of all people on CN I am surprised you said that.

Do you really think everything in the Bible has to be taken literally?

Okay, then please tell me what was Judas' sin when he killed himself?

2nd question: How are we to understand Jesus' Parables if NOT reading between the lines?
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/7/17


//places without unions have OSHA, who oversee safety in the workplace.--Kathr

OSHA is in ALL PLACES including those with unions.

Unions only bargain for Worker's wages and benefits. Not to mention forcing Companies to keep bad employees.

The term Nazi lunch program was dubbed by the kids who were forced to eat the food not me.

The kids were not eating them. They were drinking choc. milk until Mrs. Obama banned them. So the kids STOP drinking milk.

BTW, the Catholics is the biggest organization feeding the poor in Latin America. Without forcing women to take birth control or have abortion as does the United States Government does America to do in order to get Aid.

Starting the 'Real Nurse' bit again?
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/6/17


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: The sin against the Holy Spirit is the sin against hope.

You may say that, but the Bible says no such thing. You are just reading between the lines.
---StrongAxe on 9/6/17




The sin against the Holy Spirit is the sin against hope.

//but not much about hope.---StrongAxe

Yet, that the greatest sin to commit which is the Sin against the Holy Spirit.

Usually one commits suicide due to lack of hope (not including mental induce suicidal cases).

Judas suicide was because he felt Jesus (God) couldn't forgive him. All hope was gone in his view.

That's why hope is one of the 3 Theological Virtues.

They are the 3 greatest Gifts (Graces) from God.

Abortion is a sin against the 5th (6th Protestant) Commandment.

Abortion isn't in the Bible, but we know that it kills.

Even killing other's virtue/reputation is a sin against the 5th (6th)Commandment.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/6/17


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: That is a sin against hope.

Nowhere does the Bible describe hope as something that can be sinned against. In fact, it doesn't talk about hope much at all. It says these three things last: faith, hope, and love. It talks a lot about faith, and a lot about love, but not much about hope.
---StrongAxe on 9/5/17


//If Frances is cleaning house, how long will it stay clean?--Riolionon 8/24/17

Are you a Christian?

Are you saying that Jesus doesn't want you to stop trying to commit a sin because you might sin again tomorrow morning?

That is a sin against hope.

Only the devil tries to convince us to give up.

By the way why do you wash your dishes before you eat? It's going to get dirty after you're finished eating.

What sense does that make?

Are you upset because Pope Francis is cleaning house?

Whose side are you on? Jesus or the devil?

I would want every Baptist Pastor, Episcopalian priest, Jewish Rabbi and Muslim Imam to clean house no matter if it gets dirty again.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/24/17


Mt. 12:43-45 When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, I will return to my house from which I came. And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.

If Frances is cleaning house, how long will it stay clean?
---Riolion on 8/24/17


Jerry, I have gotten angry until I actually read the comments made by the Pope on climate change particularly his Encyclical.

The fake media pulled out certain sentences to cite to creating false meanings which Pope Francis didn't write.

PETA can't stand Pope Francis because he always speaks against extravagant care of dogs when people are starving.

I don't agree with Pope Francis on everything as I didn't with my dad.

I can't disown him as I can't disown my own father.

I trust God to handle everyone and everything including the Pope.

Because it is His Church and His Vicar

BTW, have you not heard of all the scandals uncovered by Vatican City themselves?

Pope Francis is cleaning house
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/23/17




Nicole: I meant no disrespect, but you seemed to indicate that you both did and did not follow the dictates of the Pope, hence, my confusion.

As a conservative and patriotic American, how do you stand on the Pope's comments about social justice (Communism) and man-caused Climate Change?


---Jerry6593 on 8/23/17


//are you personally an American Catholic or a Papal Catholic?---Jerry6593 on 8/22/17

I never heard of a Papal Catholic.

I don't even think it is even a Denomination as American Catholics.

I believe it is a slur term invented by Protestants.

America Catholics are Protestants because they broke off the Catholic Church.

I am member of The Catholic Church practicing my faith by the Latin Rite if that helps answering your question.

The Vicar of the Church is Pope Francis.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/22/17


OK Nicole, then are you personally an American Catholic or a Papal Catholic?


---Jerry6593 on 8/22/17


Jerry, you should be use to these tactics they are used by Democrats often

American Catholics are formal Catholics living in United States who refused to accept some teaching of the Pope and wanted to break away.

They DIDN'T want to believe they were no longer Catholics.

Unable to take the name they decided to slightly changed their name.

This trick has fooled many people.

Think about it.

Ex: America really isn't just the USA. It's all of North and South America.

Our official name is 'The United States of America'

But we dropped that long name and call ourselves America.
Which really makes Latin and Canada mad because many people think only the USA has claim to the word 'America'.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/21/17


Nicole: "American Catholics are not Catholics lead by Pope Francis."

Wow! That's a shocker. Then the Pope is not the leader of the "entire" Catholic Church? Does the US then have a different Vicar of Christ?


---Jerry6593 on 8/21/17


//Steveng...The Pope, however, DID authorize muslim prayer and reading from the Koran at the Vatican.---NurseRobert

Please read your post.

I used the word 'Authorize' as you and Steveng used the word.

It doesn't matter because Pope Francis NEITHER force or authorize Catholics to pray Muslim's prayers

Instead of citing Steveng CITE the Pope authorizing Muslim's prayers.

You can't because both you and Steveng are making it up.

1. American Catholics are not Catholics lead by Pope Francis.

We are Catholics in America NOT American Catholics.

2. Pope Francis could NOT say that because St. John Paul II had Imams praying their own prayers as the Vatican prayed CATHOLIC prayers in the Vatican.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/19/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Business Training


I know he can't because Pope Francis NEVER forced Catholics to pray Muslim's prayers.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/16/17.


Again I said to Steveng, that "Pope Francis NEVER AUTHORIZED ISLAMIC PRAYERS AND READINGS from the Quran at ANY TIME?"

---Nicole_Lacey on 8/16/17


You need to make up your mind. Steveng never said anything about the Pope FORCING someone to pray Muslims prayers. The Pope, however, DID authorize muslim prayer and reading from the Koran at the Vatican.
---NurseRobert on 8/17/17


Please DISPUTE
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/16/17

I did, you ignored the posting. Mario Bergoglio became Pope Francis on March 13, 2013, correct?

Reported in "American Catholic'" Monday June 9, 2014

"For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians." This was confirmed in "Aleteia" Tuesday Aug 15, 2014. Both Catholic sites. The Pope certainly DID allow the reading of the Koran and Muslim prayer at the Vatican.

Go back and look at your 9/9 post and then tell me what I posted on 8/15 was wrong.
---NurseRobert on 8/16/17


//Vatican hosted a joint prayer service for peace that consisted of delegations from Israel and Palestine. The Israeli delegation had both Jews and Muslims in it, the Palestinian delegation had both Christians and Muslims in it. Each tradition got to pray but each prayed in its own tradition. And it all went down not in St. Peters, but in the Vatican Garden.
---NurseRobert on 8/15/17

Yes, each prayed by their own traditions. None exchanged as Steveng suggested and wrote.

I wanted Steveng to cite his falsehood.

STEVENG, I AM STILLING WAITING.

I know he can't because Pope Francis NEVER forced Catholics to pray Muslim's prayers.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/16/17


//USCCB website:
:Second Vatican Council, Nostra Aetate 3, October 28, 1965//

Pope Francis wasn't the Pope in 1965, the Pope was Pope Paul VI.

//The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth---NurseRobert on 8/15/17

Protestants as well.

Catholics shouldn't have a high regard for you all because you are not Catholic?

Pope Francis hasn't incorporated Protestant's Prayers either.

Again I said to Steveng, that "Pope Francis NEVER AUTHORIZED ISLAMIC PRAYERS AND READINGS from the Quran at ANY TIME?"

Please DISPUTE that and NOT some other made up debate of your own making.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/16/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Software


CITE what you wrote!
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/9/16

From the USCCB website:

:Second Vatican Council, Nostra Aetate 3, October 28, 1965

The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth (Cf. St. Gregory VII, Letter III, 21 to Anazir [Al-Nasir], King of Mauretania PL, 148.451A.), who has spoken to men. They strive to submit themselves without reserve to the hidden decrees of God, just as Abraham submitted himself to Gods plan,..
---NurseRobert on 8/15/17


---Nicole_Lacey on 8/14/17

From the American Catholic, Monday June 9, 2014 edition and Fox News, June 8, 2014

"For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians."

From Aleteia, Tuesday Aug 15

Vatican hosted a joint prayer service for peace that consisted of delegations from Israel and Palestine. The Israeli delegation had both Jews and Muslims in it, the Palestinian delegation had both Christians and Muslims in it. Each tradition got to pray but each prayed in its own tradition. And it all went down not in St. Peters, but in the Vatican Garden.
---NurseRobert on 8/15/17


Steveng, Pope Francis NEVER AUTHORIZED ISLAMIC PRAYERS AND READINGS from the Quran at ANY TIME.

//Why because like the Roman Catholics they are taught that their version of Priest called Imams are to tell them what it says. They are not to read it.---Samuelbb7

Please follow your own advice.

1. You can't cite any where in the Catholic Church forbidding us from reading the Bible.

Protestants have been repeating that LIE from their own Pastors for centuries

2. Chapters not verses are read OUT LOUD from the Bible (OT, NT and Gospels) for centuries in case people CAN'T read (majority of people). They have the right to KNOW what's in the Bible states.

Also read for LAZY people who refuse the read the Bible.
---Nicole_Lacey on 8/14/17


I hope you don't eat the same diet as Muslims. The only unclean animals they avoid are pigs. They eat shellfish and even dogs (you know, like Obama described in his book).


---Jerry6593 on 8/10/17


Send a Free Congratulations Ecard


Jerry there are fools on both sides.
I didn't miss the parts where Jesus divinity is denied.
I didn't miss the part in the Bible where we are to love all people. Showing hatred for them does not work.

I worked at a public school. There were a number of Muslim children. Since we eat the same diet. I was able to help them and work with the Cafeteria for them. The parents were grateful and asked me why we shared our diet since I was not Muslim. It opened a few conversations. Only GOD knows what will come of that.

Do you think I should have hated the children?

The murder and rape of infidels. I did miss. The subjugation of them by laws is there. Could you tell me where the Koran says to murder and rape infidels?
---Samuelbb7 on 8/7/17


Sam: As someone with a degree in history, and having read the Koran, I find it strange that you missed the parts where Jesus' divinity and resurrection are denied, murder, rape and subjugation of infidels (Christians) is encouraged, etc. How can anyone who calls himself a Christian defend such abominations? You should stop listening to fools on the left.


---Jerry6593 on 8/5/17


Jerry I am a nerd. I love to read. My degree is in history. So you should know I have read the History of Islam. I have also read the Koran or Quran.

When did you read the Koran? You say you know what it says? So you must have read it. What History book on Islam did you read? I have only read two. They were by Scholars. Not talk show hosts.

Did you know that many who are terrorists have never read the Quran. Why because like the Roman Catholics they are taught that their version of Priest called Imams are to tell them what it says. They are not to read it.

So I challenge you to do actual research. Not follow Talk show hosts.
---Samuelbb7 on 8/3/17


Worth repeating, "My/our lives depend upon the Lord. I hope my opinions are being formed, even changed by the truth, not by men's arguments, a political party or media." Amen
---Josef on 8/2/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Advertising


"Sam: You and Chira need to study the true history of Islam because your lives depend on it."

My/our lives depend upon the Lord.

Also, I was not referring to Islam, but simply that a particular word could mean many different things to different individuals.

I prefer to study scripture to Islam or it's history.

And, I hope my opinions are being formed, even changed by the truth, not by men's arguments, a political party or media
---chria9396 on 8/2/17


Sam: You and Chira need to study the true history of Islam because your lives depend on it. You should stop forming your opinions based on the suicidal ravings of a left-leaning press. There is an ongoing global invasion of inbred, barbaric hordes bent on overthrowing legitimate governments and murdering all who will not bend the knee to their false god. It is not a few "radicalized" Muslims that are the problem - it is their founding document (the Koran) that is defective. Study what it teaches in contradistinction to the Bible.


---Jerry6593 on 8/2/17


Good point Chira. Thank you.
---Samuelbb7 on 7/31/17


What "Allah" means to any particular individual I do not wish to judge. For some it may simply be God, as may be so for Dios.

he that cometh to God must believe that He (God)is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
---chria9396 on 7/31/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Eating Disorders


In Wikipedia it states this.

"Allah Arabic translate.All pronounced is the Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions. In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam. The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-il, h, which means "the god", and is related to El and Elohim, the Hebrew words for God."

So Jerry you are not using scholarship. But thoughts of those who hate. We are to love Muslims and all people. No love no Christ in our hearts.
Agape. Which means love in Greek.
---Samuelbb7 on 7/30/17


Sam: "Jerry. In Spanish speaking countries they say Dios instead of GOD. Is that Blasphemy?"

No, because Dios is Jehovah God. Allah is NOT Jehovah God. The name refers to the ancient Arabic moon god, Allah. The validity of Jehovah - the God of love - is certified by many prophets, all of which are in agreement. Muslims have only one prophet, and he blasphemes Christ and was himself a thief, a murderer and a pedophile. No, Allah - the god of hate - is not God at all - in any language.


---Jerry6593 on 7/28/17


Nicole I am confused. I was trying to say the pots had clean water. Not about the rivers.

Jerry. In Spanish speaking countries they say Dios instead of GOD. Is that Blasphemy?

I ran into a group recently who believe unless you pronounce the name of GOD the way they do you are lost.

So do you think a person is lost because they don't use the correct word?

Agape
---Samuelbb7 on 7/27/17


Nicole you don't use dirty water to wash with. When the water comes out of the tap into the Bathtub. Could you drink that water?--Samuelbb7 on 7/20/17

You sound like Peter.

Acts 10:14-15

Surely not, Lord! Peter replied. I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.
The voice spoke to him a second time, Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.

BTW, you left out God's intervention.

Yes, I would drink the water if God cleaned it for me to drink.

Remember 2 Kings 5:10-16?

Naaman was upset with Elisha thinking the rivers Abana and Pharpar of Damascus were better than Jordan.
---Nicole_Lacey on 7/26/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Travel Packages


Nicole you don't use dirty water to wash with. When the water comes out of the tap into the Bathtub. Could you drink that water?
---Samuelbb7 on 7/20/17


To call Allah God is blasphemy!




---Jerry6593 on 7/20/17


They are on opposite sides of the moon.
---mike4879 on 1/5/17


//Nicole: They were not chamber pots, "rites of purification" required clean water in a clean vessel.---Glenn on 9/28/16

No Sir. The vessels were not clean.

Those vessels were not for drinking water. They were symbols for cleaning purposes.

John 2:6-9

6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for CEREMONIAL WASHING, (not drinking) each holding from twenty to thirty gallons...9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew.


Most likely he would have NOT drink the wine knowing it came from dirty pots
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/29/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Repair


Chria9396: These verses will help you discern the difference *.
Nicole: They were not chamber pots, "rites of purification" required clean water in a clean vessel.
* Psalm 19:7-14, Luke 8:5-18, John 5:39, Acts 17:11, Hebrews 4:2, 11-12, 1Peter 2:2, 2Peter 1:19-21.
---Glenn on 9/28/16


Glenn,

I was off topic and apologize...I was not referring to the two faiths you mention, but thinking of various Christian faiths, or doctrines. Certain truths may be gleaned from denominations that do not agree on all things. Also individuals, called out.
---Chria9396 on 9/28/16


//..and if you pour a glass of excrement into a barrel of fine wine you also get excrement.---Glenn

Yes, but when Jesus instructs them to pour water into dirty jars they got the best wine ever known to man.

John 2:1-11
..Now there were six stone water jars there for the Jewish rites of purification, each holding twenty or thirty gallons. Jesus said to the servants, Fill the jars with water. And they filled them up to the brim. And he said to them, Now draw some out and take it to the master of the feast... the master of the feast called the bridegroom and said to him, Everyone serves the good wine first, and when people have drunk freely, then the poor wine. But you have kept the good wine until now.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/28/16


Chria9396: There is a French saying - If you pour a glass of fine wine into a barrel of excrement, you get excrement, and if you pour a glass of excrement into a barrel of fine wine you also get excrement.
Matthew 7:13-27, John 10:7-9, Ephesians 5:6-13, Colossians 2:8, 2Peter 3:16.
---Glenn on 9/28/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Products


//"My confusion is what two faith [sic]?"
Christianity and Islam. You know, the subject of this blog.---Jerry6593 on 9/23/16

THANKS

Sometimes our answers are right in front of us if we only open our eyes :D
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/23/16


Nicole: "My confusion is what two faith [sic]?"

Christianity and Islam. You know, the subject of this blog.


---Jerry6593 on 9/23/16


While 2 faiths, or 2 denominations or doctrines may not be immiscible, anything true and anything false may be gleaned from either.
---Chria9396 on 9/23/16


//Look up the word "immiscible".---Jerry6593

I did and added it to my vocabulary.

My confusion is what two faith?

Faith is a vague term.

RCC/Protestants?

Paganism and RCC?

Paganism and Protestants?

---Nicole_Lacey on 9/19/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Divorce


Nicole. Thank you for reminding me.



Peter and Paul say the stone is Jesus.

1Peter 2:4-8 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,... acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient:....

Which is correct the scripture of the RCC.
---Samuelbb7 on 9/19/16


Nicole:

//The two faiths are immiscible.---Glenn on 9/15/16

I am confused.//

You shouldn't be. Glenn is agreeing with you. Look up the word "immiscible".



---Jerry6593 on 9/19/16


//The two faiths are immiscible.---Glenn on 9/15/16

I am confused.

Who said worshipping idols is mixed with Christianity?

Jesus said himself you can't.

Matthew 6:24

No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Luke 16:13.

You can't be slaves to both God ... You cannot serve God and mammon.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/18/16


//Nicole on this I disagree. Many of the words of the RCC do agree with the Bible. But some don't.//

If you cite which ones you believe doesn't agree with the Bible I can explain how She does follow the Bible every time.

//1Corithians 15:1-4//

There isn't anything the RCC disagrees with that verse.

//I may have asked this before. But you do believe that you are Born Again. John 3.---Samuelbb7 on 9/15/16

Yes in 1973 when I was almost 2 years.

Jesus in John 3 and all the Apostles copy Jesus in ACTS
states Baptism is needed for Salvation (Born Again)

Jesus nor the Apostle NEVER mentions 'the Sinner's Prayer' for Salvation.

All Biblical
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/17/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Marriage


I have never figured out why some of my posts don't make it.

The only friend I have in a high place. Is the same one you have.

GOD is for us. He loves us.

Agape

---Samuelbb7 on 9/16/16


You know Samuel, about a quarter of my responses to you are not posted.

And they were good ones (in my opinion)

You must have friends in high places :D
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/16/16


The two faiths are immiscible.
1Corinthians 10:14, 20, 2Corinthians 6:14-18, Ephesians 5:6-13, 2John 1:7-11.
---Glenn on 9/15/16


Nicole on this I disagree. Many of the words of the RCC do agree with the Bible. But some don't.

1Corithians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand, By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

I may have asked this before. But you do believe that you are Born Again. John 3.
---Samuelbb7 on 9/15/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Consolidation


//Nicole is for you to trust the Bible above the words of men.//

Thank you, but why do you assume I am not?

BTW are you claiming NOT to listen to ANYONE's interpretation of the Bible?

Not a Pastor, your parents, or a scholar? NEVER?

Do you think as much as I love to argue on CN that I NEVER argued with the RCC and it's Priests?

They heard my mouth decades before I ever spotted CN.

//If you believe the RCC is correct then their words will not contradict the Bible. 2Tim 3:15-17--Samuelbb7

And it doesn't.

//Nicole along with other Catholics suffer from cognitive dissonance.--Rob on 9/13/16

GOOD to hear from you.

I was afraid you weren't going to speak to me or about me anymore.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/14/16


"Catholic Answers" 3-25-2013: "Muslims worship the one living and merciful God, and call upon him in prayer.---Jerry6593

Thank you, but Catholic Answers wrote a lot of articles that day.

The statement has NOTHING to do with the comment you wrote:

//Pope's statements is that he considers the Judeo-Christian Jehovah to be identical to the Muslim Allah. I consider this blasphemy.---Jerry6593 9/13/16

1. You cited Catholic Answers not the Pope.

2. You wrote identical.
But, citation doesn't say that Jesus is God or that Muslims pray to Jesus.

3. Jews ALSO worship the one living and merciful God, and call upon him in prayer.

It doesn't mean Jews are identical to Muslims does it?
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/14/16


Samuel: "unimportant points that don't matter."

Sam, you aren't helping.

Do your homework. The god of Islam is Satan - not Jehovah. That distinction IS VERY important, and is most germane to this blog.

Nicole: Here you go:

"Catholic Answers" 3-25-2013:

"Muslims worship the one living and merciful God, and call upon him in prayer.



---Jerry6593 on 9/14/16


Jerry you aren't helping. We need to speak in love and follow the Bible. Not bring up unimportant points that don't matter.


What I wish Nicole is for you to trust the Bible above the words of men. If you believe the RCC is correct then their words will not contradict the Bible.

2Timothy 3:15-17 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
---Samuelbb7 on 9/13/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Refinancing


Nicole along with other Catholics suffer from cognitive dissonance.
---Rob on 9/13/16


Nicole_Lacey wrote: "And Gentlemen CITE your sources or you are just making stuff up."

Nicole, try being like the Bareans, do your own research whether those things were so.

As in your own words: Facts are not hard to find if you truly wish to INVESTIGATE the facts.
---Steveng on 9/13/16


//Steven: My reading of of the Pope's statements is that he considers the Judeo-Christian Jehovah to be identical to the Muslim Allah. I consider this blasphemy--Jerry6593 on 9/13/16//

And Gentlemen CITE your sources or you are just making stuff up.

It is easy.

When you are reading a so call statement from the Pope, COPY and PASTE it.

Also get the author or document's name attachment to the COPY and PASTE statement piece.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/13/16


//Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source..We, as investigative news reporters, do not use wikipedia as a reliable source of information.--Steveng

If you are truly an 'Investigative News Reporter' then investigate the date Pope Benedict VXI resigned and Pope Francis was elected.

It isn't hard.

I will give you an example:

If Rob wrote that there is a video with President Bush signing a bill on gun control from February 2009.

We don't have to even see if a bill on gun control exist because we KNOW President Bush left office on January 20th, 2009.

EVERYOHE KNOWS President Obama was President during February 2009.

Understand?

Facts are not hard to find if you truly wish to INVESTIGATE the facts.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/13/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Franchises


Steven: My reading of of the Pope's statements is that he considers the Judeo-Christian Jehovah to be identical to the Muslim Allah. I consider this blasphemy.

Allah is Arabic for "the god". It was the highest of 360 ancient Arabic pagan gods worshiped at Mecca. It was the moon god, and is the reason why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. The month of Ramadan begins on the first sighting of a new crescent moon. Muslims bow toward the K'abah (a 40 ft. high black cube in Mecca which houses a meteorite) every day. This could never be compatible with Christianity.


---Jerry6593 on 9/13/16


Nicole_Lacey wrote: "I don't care about your opinion of me."

It's not an opinion. It's a stated fact straight from the bible. (and I know what your response will be that you are not mentioned in the bible)

Nicole_Lacey wrote: "Just address Rob lying on CN about the Pope Benedict XVI"

Rob is not lying, but you surely are a denier.

Nicole_Lacey wrote: "I cited Wikipedia because I know you all wouldn't believe me if I only stated that Rob lied on the Pope."

Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source as mentioned many times in various tech and research magazines. We, as investigative news reporters, do not use wikipedia as a reliable source of information.
---Steveng on 9/12/16


//Nicole_Lacey, you are surely a stiff-necked person---Steveng on 9/11/16

I don't care about your opinion of me.

Just address Rob lying on CN about the Pope Benedict XVI

I cited Wikipedia because I know you all wouldn't believe me if I only stated that Rob lied on the Pope.

I SHOWED you all HOW Rob lied on the Pope.


So please address Rob's untruthfulness on CN.

Then you can return to how stiff-necked I am.

We can debate on FACTS, not Fantasy
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/12/16


Nicole_Lacey, you are surely a stiff-necked person much like all other denominational christians who are adamant about what denominational church they belong to. All denominational "churches" have their own rituals, traditions, ways of living and interpretations of the bible. Every denomination uses their own written materials to teach the words of God THEIR way e.g. the Book of Mormon and the RCC's Catechism. Sure, they use bible "verses" to prove their point, but Satan also uses verses.

Satan has had over two thousand years to infiltrate and divide christiandom up into over sixty thousand denominations - RCC and Orthodox being the worst because they are the cornerstone of all denominational "churches."
---Steveng on 9/11/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Lead Generation


Why are some on CN so vicious with lies about the Pope?

Has anyone seen any Catholic or Orthodox tear down the Rev Billy Graham with lies?

No, because we RESPECT him, and those who feel he is your brother leader in faith.

Many on here need to apologizes with all the lies said about Pope Francis and Pope Benedict XVI Emeritus

Instead of spending your time attacking another Christian Church, go and evangelizes to a non Christian person.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/11/16


//There are videos from March 2013, with pope Benedict stating Christianity is fake, and a video of pope Benedict in a mosque converting from Catholicism to Islam.---Rob on 9/10/16//

When you want to make up stuff you should do your homework first.

Why did you pick the month of March for your made up story?

Pope Benedict XVI wasn't acting Pope in March, he resigned in order for another Pope to be elected.

***Following the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI on FEBRUARY 28, 2013, a papal conclave elected Bergoglio as his successor on MARCH 13th, 2013.--Wikipedia

BTW, you can't say it was Pope Francis in March either because that month made him busy with the ceremonial of his installation into Office.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/10/16


There are videos from March 2013, with pope Benedict stating Christianity is fake, and a video of pope Benedict in a mosque converting from Catholicism to Islam.

Also, pope Francis is shown kissing the Koran and saying the Bible and the Koran are the same.
---Rob on 9/10/16


1. Islam doesn't believe Jesus is the Son of God.

2. Islam doesn't believe Jesus died on the cross

3. Islam believes the Trinity means God, Jesus and Mary not the Holy Spirit.

4. Islam believes at the end of the world Jesus will return to tell us Christians to follow Muhammad because he is greater than Jesus.

5. Islam believes in one God, but believes we are His servants not adopted children.

To claim to be God's adopted child is blasphemy deserving death.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/10/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Mortgages


'Your thoughts on combining Christianity and islam.'

They cannot be combined because God sent His ONLY Son into the world and He is the one from whom we now have our CHRISTian faith. HE, not Allah or Muhammad, died in our place (taking our punishment for sin upon Himself). Nothing at all, connected with islam, did anything for us. Islam is a lie from the pit of HELL.
---Rita_H on 9/10/16


//Pope Francis stated that christians and muslims worship the same God and in 2014 he authorized islamic prayers and readings from the quran at the vatican.Your thoughts on combining christianity and islam--Steveng on 9/6/16

NONSENSE!

Thank God the Vatican KEEPS a detail complete records of ALL the Popes' Speeches.

CITE what you wrote!

You can go to Vatican.VA as their official website.

Select English since they have the website in multiple languages.

Trust me you won't find what you wrote because you MADE IT UP!

STOP IT!
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/9/16


Leaders have gone nuts trying to please Islam but God doesn't like it nor does He accept it. Allah and Our Christian God are not the same. He will have to answer for this mistake.
---Darlene_1 on 9/8/16


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.