ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Christians For Hillary Clinton

What impact are evangelical Christians, who support Hillary Clinton for POTUS, having on Christianity in the USA?

Join Our Christian Singles and Take The Leadership Bible Quiz
 ---wismocor on 10/25/16
     Helpful Blog Vote (4)

Post a New Blog



Jerry6593:

You wrote: Thank God that evil, traitorous witch won't be all over the news anymore. A victory for the USA!

Yes, now we have a man more after (Evangelical's ideas of) God's own heart - a lying, cheating, oathbreaking adulterer and pervert. Enjoy your victory while you can.
---StrongAxe on 11/9/16


Steveng:

You wrote: Listening to and reading mainstream media again, eh?

Listening to Fox news again?

Anyway, you apparently got your wish. Now we have four years to see who's right and who's wrong. Hindsight is the best teacher.



Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Hillary got 4000 daily unborn babies killed in abortion.

Just which legislation did Hillary pass to do that, that wasn't already there (e.g. Roe vs. Wade)? How many babies would have been alive had she not been senator? Similarly, how many under Bill?

60,000,000 (Millions of dead babies) KNOWN abortions since 1973

As a result of a SUPREME COURT ruling, NOT the senate, and NOT the president.
---StrongAxe on 11/9/16


Thank God that evil, traitorous witch won't be all over the news anymore. A victory for the USA!


---Jerry6593 on 11/9/16


StrongAxe wrote: "Hillary let a dozen critical emails out.
Trump blabs about top secret briefings and schmoozes up to Russia.
FBI leaks ongoing investigation to Trump campaign.

Hillary mistreats ONE maid.
Trump underpays HUNDREDS of contractors.
Trump wants to deport ALL Mexicans and bar ALL Muslims.

Where is your sense of proportion?"

Listening to and reading mainstream media again, eh?
---Steveng on 11/8/16


//Hillary got FOUR killed.
Bush got THOUSANDS killed.//

Forgot some deaths.

Hillary got 4000 daily unborn babies killed in abortion.
Adds up to 1,460,000 a year.
6 year as a Senator makes the killings up to 8,760,000 dead babies.

Add her husband's 8years as POTUS (because we know she influenced him)

8 years x 1,460,000= 11,680,000 on his watch alone.

Let combine her watch on the Senate and his as President. 8,760,000 + 11,680,000 = 20,440,000 unborn babies killed on their watch.

//Where is your sense of proportion?--StrongAx

How many unborn babies have to die to help you realize we are under an American Holocaust NOW?

60,000,000 (Millions of dead babies) KNOWN abortions since 1973
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/8/16




Nicole_Lacey:

Google: trump renegotiate debt
There are clips of Trump saying these things. Hillary ads play them and let Trump condemn himself.

Hillary got FOUR killed.
Bush got THOUSANDS killed.

Hillary let a dozen critical emails out.
Trump blabs about top secret briefings and schmoozes up to Russia.
FBI leaks ongoing investigation to Trump campaign.

Hillary mistreats ONE maid.
Trump underpays HUNDREDS of contractors.
Trump wants to deport ALL Mexicans and bar ALL Muslims.

Where is your sense of proportion?

Stalin is reported to have said, If only one man dies of hunger, that is a tragedy. If millions die, thats only statistics.
---StrongAxe on 11/8/16


Watch all the debates and his speeches. He lies over 70% of the time.

In Democratic commersials they just show him saying what he believes about women etc. They don't have to make up false charges like Trump.

As for Benghazi. That was tried a number of times in a Republican congress to convict her of anything. It failed. She had no way to save them. Unless she could have seen the future.

Trump on not a savior and cannot stop crime. He said he is the only one that can save us. That was in his acceptance speech.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/8/16


//he's not fit for the office, and would be positively dangerous in it.---StrongAxe

Please give source of these so call comments made by Trumps.

Hillary WAS in Office and PROVED to be dangerous when she left 4 to die in Benghazi.

Dangerous because our enemies have our classified information.

Abusage because she is overworking her maid.

How mean! She is so cheap that he makes her maid work harder.

StrongAxe, why are you not complaining about the Maid being abused RIGHT NOW by Hillary. Direct line. No between staff people.

Hillary herself forcing that poor Maid to work extra jobs for FREE!

Or you just don't care because the Maid is from the Philippines?

Now who abusing Immigrants?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/7/16


//I believe Hillary's OWN WORDS.//

"Unborn babies have no constitutional rights whatsoever, up to and including just hours before delivery."
---Hillary Clintons Pro-Abortion Extremism, in Her Own Words, National Dave Andrusko

Sounds just like claiming Slaves arDO NOT have the right to be.-Democracy Party again.
Same words, but different groups of people.

Hillary and the Democracies are NOT GOD.

But they treat less powerful people with contempt.

Also Hillary LAUGHING on tape about getting a man off from a rape charge of a 12 year old girl.

//..he's not fit for the office, and would be positively dangerous in it.---StrongAxe

But a lady denying millions of American babies life does?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/7/16


So, all of your bickering about the candidates is pointless.

No matter who gets in, no matter how evil they are, can they not be changed from their evil ways by the righteous christians praying for their leaders? Who is able to pray?

God is able to create nations and destroy them. There are not enough christians in the Unites States to pray that the leaders do good for their people. For it is written, "if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." Who is able to do this?
---Steveng on 11/7/16




Nicole_Lacey:

I believe Hillary's OWN WORDS.

Which words are those? Trump BOASTED of negotiating contracts and paying pennies on the dollar as a shrewd business practice, and said he would do the same with national debts. He BOASTED of grabbing women by the felines, because as a celebrity, he can get away with it. He BOASTED of walking through beauty pageant dressing rooms to see the girls naked (some of who were underage). He asked, "We have nukes. Why can't we use them?"

One doesn't need to look at ANYTHING Trump has done, nor what others said about him - the words out of his very own mouth alone prove that he's not fit for the office, and would be positively dangerous in it.
---StrongAxe on 11/7/16


//Why unequal judgment?//

I believe Hillary's OWN WORDS.

Your position at the time of your lies makes a DIFFERENCE.

Trump on Apprentice lying VS Hillary as Secretary of State lying.

Which position matters MORE to you?

//YOU used the word sweetheart first---StrongAxe

Robert judged me FIRST. Matt 7:5

//your response to these blogs to be filled with anger and defensiveness. Is this what your church teaches you?--NurseRobert 11/4/16

***Trump is a sleaze---NurseRobert 11/2/16

NASTY and full of anger.

Does your church teach you to call other people names?---Nicole_Lacey 11/5/16

If he is upset about me calling sweetheart, he should stop calling other people NASTY names.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/6/16


Nicole_Lacey:

Trump touts enterpreneur experience as qualifications for president, so errors and frauds he committed there should weigh against him just as anything Hillary did.

We weren't talking about babies, but about lying Trump vs. Hillary. You believe accusations against her, but not him. Why unequal judgment?

FBI haven't had time to look at emails yet, so they don't know if they're applicable. Announcement was premature. Its ONLY reason is to sway election. Giuliani knew about it 2 days before announcement, meaning FBI is in cahoots with Trump campaign to derail Hillary - NOT within its job as an impartial law enforcement agency.

YOU used the word sweetheart first - NurseRobert just said it wasn't applicable.
---StrongAxe on 11/6/16


//your same argument applies equally well to Trump//

NO he wasn't Secretary of State, she was!

//If you express a biased condemnation in public, you're being a partial judge.//

It is my Christian DUTY to still Clinton you CAN NOT KILL babies at any stages.

Just because you are stronger than the unborn, and have a voice it DOESN'T mean you have the RIGHT to suppress them forever. That's mean!

//why is the FBI investigating her NOW, after the DOJ already investigated her for years without finding any wrongdoing?---StrongAxe

Because they didn't know Weiner HAD Government information on his laptop.

Now it has come out the Clinton's MAID had access faxing and printing Classified INFO.

REALLY?!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/6/16


//2. That is an answer to me. ***//If find your response to these blogs to be filled with anger and defensiveness. Is this what your church teaches you?--NurseRobert

No anger on my part. Are you not a Christian yourself?

//3. You chose not believe, even when shown where it comes from//

Opinions are NOT facts.

//4. My posts do not reflect an angry tone, but a goodly number of yours do.//

***Trump is a sleaze who makes money by cheating others ---NurseRobert on 11/2/16

NASTY and full of anger.

Does your church teach you to call other people names?

//5. And most important, I'm not your sweetheart.---NurseRobert

You must think you are because you seem obsessed with me

MOVE ON!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/5/16


Nicole_Lacey:

As president, she could be impeached. And your same argument applies equally well to Trump, and all the things he has done.

You can believe what you like, but you can't call the belief fair if you use one criterion for people you like, and a totally different criterion for people you don't. The Bible calls for judges to be impartial, and condemns diverse weights. If you express a biased condemnation in public, you're being a partial judge.

However, why is the FBI investigating her NOW, after the DOJ already investigated her for years without finding any wrongdoing? This looks like a case of "let's keep hounding her until we can make SOMETHING stick", rather than a real search for truth.
---StrongAxe on 11/5/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Bullion


StrongAxe wrote: "Not the media - media reprinting personal statements made directly by many of the people..."

You and all the other sheeple believe the liberal newspapers and the liars?

StrongAxe wrote: "He himself has personally boasted tha the would lower the national debt by re-negotiating with our creditors..."

The only creditor the US has is the Federal Reserve.


StrongAxe wrote: "This is a sleazy business practice - ... He does this in real life constantly, and intends to bring this practice to the government..."

It's obvious you know nothing about business even though you THINK you do or you had a small business at one time. This is a common business practice.
---Steveng on 11/5/16


---Nicole_Lacey on 11/5/16

Couple of things...

1. I've never read Alinsky, so you know more there than I do.

2. I ask you a simple question. You choose not to answer. That is an answer to me.

3. You chose not believe, even when shown where it comes from. Again, up to you, you are set in your ways.

4. My posts do not reflect an angry tone, but a goodly number of yours do.

5. And most important, I'm not your sweetheart.
---NurseRobert on 11/5/16


//no government agency has found sufficient evidence to indict Hillary (let alone convict her),//

The investigation is over yet.

If indicted of a crime does she have the right to pardoning herself?

Is that FAIR?

Plus, she SAID she plans to keep Loretta E. Lynch as the Attorney General. That's a bribe!

//despite years of trying, you consider her guilty already.---StrongAxe

My personal opinion! My right. I am not DOJ

Hillary isn't ABOVE the law.

You want the FBI to stop their investigation just BECAUSE she is running for office.

That's crazy and NOT an excuse.

The FBI works 365 a year.

There isn't a rule that states they should stop working 90 days before the election!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/5/16


Steveng:

Not the media - media reprinting personal statements made directly by many of the people that Trump and his companies have defrauded. He himself has personally boasted tha the would lower the national debt by re-negotiating with our creditors to accept pennies on the dollar. This is a sleazy business practice - that of negotiating a contract in good faith, and when the worker performs the work, you say "I've changed my mind - I want to pay you less", knowing that they can't undo the work they did. He does this in real life constantly, and intends to bring this practice to the government. Who will do business with us if they know we will intend to behave this way? It will cause the value of the dollar to plummet.
---StrongAxe on 11/5/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Menopause


//In court Tom said, "Harry said XYZ", but Harry didn't say it in court, so HARRY'S statement is hearsay, and inadmissable.-StrongAxe

NO, if Tom has a recording of Harry's XYZ said outside of court it ISN'T HEARSAY because Tom as proof he said it.

A Judge can instruct the Jury to DISMISS Tom's statement if no proof.

You can't say anything in court as you please?

You can't even bring in FACTS to DAMAGE a person's character unless it is relevant.

You can't be 'mean spirited'

Ex: A rape case. I can't bring up/speak of the victim's PAST SEXUAL HISTORY just to prove she wasn't rape in this case.

Even if she slept with 110 men, it doesn't mean she wanted to sleep with Defendant also!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/5/16


NurseRobert wrote: "Trump is a sleaze who makes money by cheating others. You wanting to believe otherwise does not make it so."

And you know this by personal experience? Or do you just believe what the media claims. If you paid a person enough money they will certainly lie. Just as denominational churches will compromise bible truth to keep their non-profit status.

Everything is rigged. Politics have been rigged since the 1950s - even thousands of years before. The communists have been infiltrating government since the 1930s.
---Steveng on 11/4/16


Nicole_Lacey:

I actually quoted a dictionary, so "no it isn't" is false.

In court Tom said, "Harry said XYZ", but Harry didn't say it in court, so HARRY'S statement is hearsay, and inadmissable. If Tom said "Harry DID XYZ", that is NOT hearsay, and IS admissable, because no STATEMENT made outside of court is being used. It's up to the jury's discretion as to whether to believe Tom or not.

Testimony may or may not be believable, but it IS admissable. Proof is not required. It just makes it more believable.
---StrongAxe on 11/5/16


Sam: "When fact checked Trump lies over 70% of the time."

Hillary lies 100% of the time - it is a requirement for being a Demoncrat.

I'm not voting FOR Trump - I'm voting AGAINST Hillary.



---Jerry6593 on 11/5/16


Send a Free Anonymous Ecard


//Is this what your church teaches you?---NurseRobert

Sweetheart, you came to the debate a little late.

As I told Leon, your Saul Alinksy tactic DOESN'T work on meeeeeeeeeeee.

Be Original for once.

SAUL ALINSKYS 12 RULES FOR RADICALS

* RULE 3: Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

* RULE 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules...

* RULE 5: RIDICULER is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense.

It seems you are the Angry one instead. BE HAPPY
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/5/16


I have found, with you, will not agree, no matter what proof you are given.--Robert
Esp. since you DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF.
Go with that feeling.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/3/16

Thus proving my point. Strongaxe, you're wasting your time. I have Nicole to be the type who is always right, even when she is wrong.

It seems you are the angry one, my friend.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/2/16

If find your response to these blogs to be filled with anger and defensiveness. Is this what your church teaches you?
---NurseRobert on 11/4/16


To vote for someone who cannot win is a waste of the vote.

When fact checked Trump lies over 70% of the time. In fact when I watched one of his speeches recently. I caught five major provable lies. Including saying Hillary had been indighted. Which is a lie.

On fact checking in the debates Hillary lies about 30% of the time. But people believe Trump is telling the truth when he lies. They think is lying when she tells the truth. That I cannot understand.

All it takes is a few moments to find Trump is lying.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/4/16


//definition of hearsay: unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge---StrongAxe

Not it isn't!

Legal Definition of hearsay:

1: a STATEMENT made out of court and not under oath which is offered as proof that what is stated is true -Definition of Hearsay by Merriam-Webster

NOTE: It DOESN'T states WHO or HOW it is it given.

Just that it the said claim which occurred outside of court is brought into court without PROOF.

I am in court giving a DIRECT comment or claim WITHOUT proof.

Ex: If I said "Trump slapped me."

Now I have to BACK UP that comment with proof!

If not it is thrown out!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/4/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Penpals


Nicole_Lacey:

Please check the dictionary definition of hearsay: unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge

I am talking about information about someone's DIRECT knowledge. Even if it's not corroborated, it is NOT hearsay.

But, even if we use your incorrect definition of hearsay, you are claiming Trump is innocent because what others say about him isn't proven, yet you claim Hillary is guilty merely because of what others say about her. This is inconsistent.
---StrongAxe on 11/4/16


StrongAxe, hearsay is when someone in Court claiming a statement NOT on verifiable documents, or claiming someone else said something.

I can say I paid my rent.

Unless I PROVED I paid my rent with my bank statement or a money order receipt it is no longer hearsay.

If I said your dog bite me, the judge would want proof it was your dog and that your dog actually bite me.

No proof, it's hearsay.

//.."testimony with a verdict"?-StrongAxe

The verdict shows if the hearsay is backed up with facts/proof or dismissed.

//---Nicole_Lacey
I have found, with you, will not agree, no matter what proof you are given.--Robert

Esp. since you DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF.

Go with that feeling.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/3/16


Nicole_Lacey:

Despite the fact that Trump has hundreds of lawsuits filed against him, you consider him innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Meanwhile, despite the fact that no government agency has found sufficient evidence to indict Hillary (let alone convict her), despite years of trying, you consider her guilty already.

You can legitimately hold either view of justice (i.e. English where you are innocent until proven guilty, or Napoleonic where you are guilty until proven innocent), but please be consistent.
---StrongAxe on 11/4/16


There is not a candidate that I wish to vote for, but a vote for Hillary is counter-productive to Bible values. I cannot vote for Trump either. His words flip too often and his name calling is excessive. It is better to vote for a third party candidate like independence party or constitutional party and consider the vote counts. Hillary may be our next president, but not through my vote. It is unlikely Trump will win. I would rather a better woman be the President of the United States. I do not think we are getting out of this downward spiral.
---mike4879 on 11/3/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Accounting


May we all pray in earnest about next week's general election in hopes American citizens will choose wisely. It's really about democracy (under the leadership of a U.S. constitutionally led adherent) versus fascism (under an authoritarian strong man/bully/dictator whose government leadership style is to control business & labor).

Not just our USA domestic affairs, but world affairs are riding on it. The playing field is really, really Yuuuge! May our "praying field" be much HUGER to contain the global madness as the Lord wills it!!!
---Leon on 11/3/16


Nicole_Lacey:

You really need a refresher on law. Hearsay is evidence offered by a third party, and is not admissable as evidence (with certain rare exceptions). There is no such thing as "hearsay with a verdict". Perhaps you mean "testimony with a verdict"?

The Bible says truth is established by 2 or 3 witnesses - and there are many more here. It doesn't say "but only after being adjudicated by a secular court".

Most Democrats are Passive Aggressive. ex: Trump is a sleaze

Trump has shown he is a consummate liar. He told 137+ lies during the debates, or around one every 50 seconds. Yet he calls Hillary a liar. Who is reflecting?
---StrongAxe on 11/3/16


---Nicole_Lacey on 11/2/16

I have found, with you, will not agree, no matter what proof you are given. The definition of sleaze: 1.(noun) immoral, sordid, and corrupt behavior or material, especially in business or politics.2. (Verb) behave in an immoral, corrupt, or sordid way.

It certainly fits him. As far as Hillary... Please provide proof of your statement. Show me ONE email, one conviction that proves your point.

---Jerry6593 on 11/3/16

LOL. Crime family? Your going to enjoy her first term as president.
---Robert on 11/3/16


StrongAxe, hearsay in courts WITH a verdict are the ONLY ones of importance because it explains if the hearsay is believed or not.

//He chose not to go to court because it would end up costing more than he could win.//

They all say that.

//Trump is a sleaze who makes money by cheating others
Whats with all the anger in your response??---NurseRobert on 11/2/16

That one made me laugh. Thanks.

I am a nurse as well and I recognize reflection in our words.

Most Democrats are Passive Aggressive. ex: Trump is a sleaze

I am mad at Hilliary for letting people die and lying all the time.

But I never called her a name.

It seems you are the angry one, my friend.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/2/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Fundraisers


Nurse: "Trump is a sleaze who makes money by cheating others."

Hillary is a sleaze who makes money by selling out her country.

No Christian should ever vote for her. She and the Clinton Crime Family MUST be stopped!



---Jerry6593 on 11/3/16


Nicole_Lacey:

If Tom says, "Dick said Harry did xyz", it's hearsay. If Dick said, "Harry did xyz", it's not. It's an eyewitness. If a newspaper says "Dick said Harry did xyz", it's hearsay, but then so is EVERYTHING in EVERY newspaper. The only way you'll be satisfied is if we buy those poeple plane tickets to go to your home and tell you in person.

Other places I cited DID mention not only people's names, but their personal testimony.

Many cases never went to trial, because by Trump not paying, he bankrupted the clients so they could not afford to sue, or he manipulated them into not suing by promising them more future work (which again, never materialized).
---StrongAxe on 11/2/16


It's HEAR SAY!

---NicoleLacey on 11/2/16

Actually, I do know. That is why I gave you his name. If you google it you will find the video where he says this in his own words. He chose not to go to court because it would end up costing more than he could win.

Trump is a sleaze who makes money by cheating others. You wanting to believe otherwise does not make it so.

Whats with all the anger in your response??
---NurseRobert on 11/2/16


Andrew Tesoro. He owns a small architectural firm and was asked to build the clubhouse at the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester, New York.

Did you read what I told StrongAxe?

It's HEAR SAY!

I was asked to be Trump's Personal Nurse while on the campaign trail.

Now you understand?

USA.today never posted the Cases' names. Only the people's claims.

I quoted several of the people's names in my previous post.

//Trump INSTRUCTED his employees to stiff clients...How much more clear can it be?---StrongAxe

You DON'T KNOW THAT!
You are making STUFF UP.

Show me a DIRECT Quote from Transcripts that states that and the case WON?

COMPLETED Case name. Person vs Person?
---NicoleLacey on 11/2/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Ecommerce


Nicole_Lacey:

In law, hearsay is when a person does not testify to what he pesonally experienced, but rather, something witnessed by a third party. In these cases, the people who were actually victimized were telling their own stories, so, by law, this is NOT hearsay, but direct testimony.

USA.today never posted the Cases' names. Only the people's claims.

I quoted several of the people's names in my previous post.

A CEO is responsible for the actions of his company. Trump INSTRUCTED his employees to stiff clients. He BOASTED about doing so, saying it's good business practice. He said he would reduce the national debt by doing the same thing to the nation's creditors. How much more clear can it be?
---StrongAxe on 11/2/16


Nicole_Lacey, how bout this name: Andrew Tesoro. He owns a small architectural firm and was asked to build the clubhouse at the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester, New York.

Its a very interesting story and says a lot about Trump and his organization.
---NurseRobert on 11/1/16


//Many witnesses say Trump defrauded them personally,---StrongAxe

'HEAR SAY' which ISN'T proof in any judicial system.

//Google: trump refuses to pay workers//

USA.today never posted the Cases' names. Only the people's claims.

Many of the lawsuits are against his company which doesn't mean against him personally.

A difference.

He is responsible for any actions by any of his employees, but it DOESN'T mean Trump PERSONALLY decided NOT to pay.

Do you believe Trump goes over EVERY SINGLE employee's time card and pay check?

As a nurse if I make a mistake the patient SUES the hospital not me because the hospital has DEEPER POCKETS.

Even though I am the one who made the error not the CEO.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/1/16


Steveng:

You wrote: StrongAxe, you need to be careful about blaming Trump for every wrong that the media throws out to the general public. People will do anything, even lie or destroy property, for the love of money.

I don't take things at face value, unless I hear corroboration. In the case of people Trump has swindled, there are many who specifically give details about their experiences. There are specific things Trump has said and tweeted. There are recordings. How much more do you need?
---StrongAxe on 10/31/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Jewelry


Leon: "Trump is a dangerous sociopath who must not become POTUS."

We already have one of those as POTUS. Hillary is as well. In addition, Hillary is a traitor, siding with the enemy. She is pure evil, and no Christian should ever vote for her.



---Jerry6593 on 11/1/16


Some people will even lie and exaggerate their credentials and exploits to make themselves better the others.

One today makes exaggerated boasts about only he can save America. He says he can end crime and eliminate poverty. But cutting taxes on the rich and spending trillions of dollars. Wait a second if you cut your income and increase your spending. Does that not lead to more debt?

As for his accusers Trump declares they are lying and will sue them. Is he going to sue the teenage girls he walked into their dressing room so he could look at them?
---Samuelbb7 on 11/1/16


StrongAxe, you need to be careful about blaming Trump for every wrong that the media throws out to the general public. People will do anything, even lie or destroy property, for the love of money.
---Steveng on 10/31/16


///...Trump was never a politician..He might have touch[ed] women or talked about women, almost all men do...what men [wouldn't] like to see another woman. [?]... Hillary...permitted soldiers to die...her bad decisions... caused the lives of so many. I never heard of Trump killing someone or allowing people to die...---Luke on 10/31/16///

Luke: People running for or occupying an elected office is a politician. TRUMP IS A POLITICIAN. It's obvious, from AV recordings, he has talked...about women disrespectfully. That's not what REAL & godly men do. Especially married men.

Comparing the duties & responsibilities of the U.S. Secretary of State to a self-serving businessman is indeed comparing apples to oranges.
---Leon on 10/31/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Furniture


///...Trump tells lies about 70% of the time about Hillary. According to NPR he has 400 lawsuits against him. Many for refusing to pay his workers and stealing by fraud. His company is suing in about 1,000 cases...he is threatening to do even more lawsuits...I cannot vote for such a person.---Samuelbb7 on 10/31/16///

I agree Samuel: Trump is, like the devil, a consummate liar who has lied for so long he even believes his own lies. Lying is his modus operandi. He subtly uses hyperbole (exaggeration) to confuse & influence the minds of his victims for his own evil schemes. Trump is a dangerous sociopath who must not become POTUS.
---Leon on 10/31/16


Nicole_Lacey:

Many sources confirm Trump has many lawsuits against him. Many witnesses say Trump defrauded them personally, by contracting for work, praising them for work well done, offering to give them recommendations for further work, but later refusing to pay because the work was "shoddy".

Google: trump refuses to pay workers

By poking around just a bit, I found many victims. Matthew Lee Myers. J. Michael Diehl. Juan Carlos Enriquez. Rob Kimmons. How many witnesses is enough?

Trump HIMSELF boasted of saving money in business by doing this, and said the U.S. should do the same on its own obligations to reduce the debt. What country would do business with such a man? Our currency would plummet.
---StrongAxe on 10/31/16


I believe you are talking about the difference from apples and oranges.
Trump was never a politician, he was and still is a millionaire. He might have touch women or talked about women, almost all men do, maybe not touching them, but what men would not like to see another woman.
While Hillary has permitted soldiers to die. We are talking about her bad decisions that caused the lives of so many. I never heard of Trump killing someone or allowing people to die. That is a big difference.
---Luke on 10/31/16


//According to NPR he has 400 lawsuits against him. Many for refusing to pay his workers and stealing by fraud.//

NPR is a media Democrat bias as 99% of all other media.

I don't believe NPR. Just as StrongAxe throws everything at ceiling hoping something will stick so does NPR.

The Democrats knows their followers believes anything told them on TV and Internet.

Republicans has an higher concept of recognizing what is false and truth.

//I cannot vote for such a person.---Samuelbb7 on 10/31/16

Hillary LEFT and WATCHED 4 men DIE in Benghazi.
And they were on HER SIDE.

No Loyalty.

I CANNOT vote for such a person.
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/31/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Laptops


Strong ax the Justice department is saying he was premature in his statements.

In this country we have the right to vote.

To me and fact checks. Trump tells lies about 70% of the time about Hillary.

According to NPR he has 400 lawsuits against him. Many for refusing to pay his workers and stealing by fraud. His company is suing in about 1,000 cases. Plus he is threatening to do even more lawsuits. With is him money and power he can use these to steal legally from people who don't have the money to fight back.

I cannot vote for such a person.
---Samuelbb7 on 10/31/16


StrongAxe, No felony broken laws are HELD in civil courts.


//why would he even consider Hillary if it's all about Weiner?-StrongAxe

Because Weiner used the SAME laptop his estranged wife Huma Abedin was using to STORE State Department information.

Abedin is Hillary's #1 person.

Weiner is spilling the beans to get a lighter sentence for himself.

Abedin forwarded Hillary's emails sent her from the State Department to her YAHOO account because she (Abedin) said it would be easier to print.

REALLY?

The FBI said there are over 600,000 on the shared laptop with Weiner.

Remember. State Department information COULD have be seen by at least by 2 people.

Weiner and the 15 y.o. girl!
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/31/16


ax: "Trump is not a traitor solely because he hasn't had the launch codes yet.

Wow! You're now a psychic as well as a prophet.

Trump has not violated the espionage act - Hillary has. Trump has not aided our enemies - Hillary Has. Go back to Canada.


---Jerry6593 on 10/31/16


Nicole_Lacey:

Yes, I noticed, but due to message limit, had no room to elaborate after I stated the fact.

Yes it was. Where have you been?

Some sources I read said it wasn't REALLY completely closed. If it were, why would he even consider Hillary if it's all about Weiner? It would be premature to open a new investigation without first examining the emails to see what they were about. E.g. He's not investigating YOU because he has no idea if the emails are about YOU either, as it's highly unlikely they are.

Jerry6593: Trump is not a traitor solely because he hasn't had the launch codes yet.
---StrongAxe on 10/30/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Lawyer


You people don't know the power of God just by the comments made. God is the one that creates nations and destroys them.

It doesn't matter who becomes president. If all the people of the United States humble themselves, and pray, and seek God's face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will God hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

It looks like the US isn't going to be healed before the return of Jesus.
---Steveng on 10/30/16


//Trump is is court on Dec. 16, but it's a civil suit, not a criminal trial. Still, if he did it, it was a felony//

You don't get an indictment in a civil suit as you claimed.

Not a felony because only criminal cases indict and hand out felonies.

If I accuse you of rape in a civil case the Prosecutor would take OVER.

Sorry, but you seem to have a poor concept on HOW our American judicial system works.

//It was never closed. (Hillary's email)---StrongAxe

Yes it was.
Where have you been?

Go to C-Span look up all the Congressional hearings of Director Comey.

He said several times the investigations were CLOSED!

Thus the reason he is saying he is RE-OPENING it! Because it was Closed.
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/30/16


Leon & ax: While I agree with you that Trump is not exactly a shining example of moral character, he is the lesser of two evils. He is not a traitor - Hillary is! Hillary intends to complete Obama's "fundamental transformation" of America from a Constitutional Republic into two-bit, third-world, communist, banana republic. We are almost there. If we are to save our country, SHE MUST BE STOPPED!



---Jerry6593 on 10/30/16


Nicole_Lacey:

You're right. Trump is is court on Dec. 16, but it's a civil suit, not a criminal trial. Still, if he did it, it was a felony, whether he's charged or not. Hillary isn't charged either.

In fact because Weiner has an indictment it is caused the FBI Director to reopen the investigation on Hillary's emails again.

It was never closed. FBI currently has no clue what's in the new emails, or what relationship they have with Hillary at all. It's all pure speculation at this point.

Hillary

By who committed a felony, you could argue both are. But by the letter of the law, neither is, as neither has been convicted in a court of law. But you CAN'T argue that Hillary is and Trump isn't.
---StrongAxe on 10/30/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Dedicated Hosting


If your statement were true Leon. Then Hillary would have been charged. She was not. In spite of huge political pressure to do so.

By the way I used to be Republican until Trump. He is such an evil human being it caused me to leave the Republican party. I don't believe people should support a man who abuses women. Who steals from the poor by denying workers their pay. Read James 5.

Jerry this is why we don't talk politics in church.

Hillary is a politician who lies about 30% of the time.

Trump is a demagogue who lies 70% of the time and comes up with dangerous conspiracy theories.

I look to GOD to save the United States. Not Trump.
---Samuelbb7 on 10/30/16


///Jerry6593: You wrote: No REAL Christian could vote for such a bag of evil as Hillary. She is an unindicted criminal traitor who belongs behind bars - not in the Oval Office.

Then how can any REAL Christian vote for such a bag of evil as Trump?

Yes Samuel, the very act of mishandling classified information - even without specific intent - is a felony

So is fraud - knowingly making false representations in order to gain. So is pedophilia.

Note that Trump IS currently under indictment for the latter.
The FBI has had many investigations into Hillary's issues, but found insufficient evidence to indict. So who is the felon here?---StrongAxe on 10/29/16///

:)

---Leon on 10/29/16


//Then how can any REAL Christian vote for such a bag of evil as Trump?//

Because NOT voting for Trump is a vote for Hillary.

//So is pedophilia.
Note that Trump IS currently under indictment for the latter.//

No he isn't. You wish.

Weiner under indictment for pedophilia not Trump.

In fact because Weiner has an indictment it is caused the FBI Director to reopen the investigation on Hillary's emails again.

Weiner's wife allowed him to use the same laptop she used to e-mail Hillary and to her Hillary's private server at home.

Now maybe the 15 year old girl Weiner was communicating with has Official State information. Who knows?

//So who is the felon here?---StrongAxe

Hillary
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/29/16


Jerry6593:

You wrote: No REAL Christian could vote for such a bag of evil as Hillary. She is an unindicted criminal traitor who belongs behind bars - not in the Oval Office.

Then how can any REAL Christian vote for such a bag of evil as Trump?

Yes Samuel, the very act of mishandling classified information - even without specific intent - is a felony

So is fraud - knowingly making false representations in order to gain. So is pedophilia.

Note that Trump IS currently under indictment for the latter. The FBI has had many investigations into Hillary's issues, but found insufficient evidence to indict. So who is the felon here?
---StrongAxe on 10/29/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Marketing


No REAL Christian could vote for such a bag of evil as Hillary. She is an unindicted criminal traitor who belongs behind bars - not in the Oval Office.


Yes Samuel, the very act of mishandling classified information - even without specific intent - is a felony, as is stated on the cover of the classified info and as described in the briefings given to everyone who handles it. I know because I had a Top Secret clearance for years.



---Jerry6593 on 10/29/16


///...Presidents have many responsibilties. ALL candidates are good on some issues and bad on others...

There is more to life than abortion. How many children die due to inadequate health care?

...Trump...is pro Life (now - he was pro choice). But he is also pro-nuke. How many innocent unborn, born children, and adults will die if he has a temper tantrum (not to mention secondary casualties from the resulting world war)? One-issue voters should do the math and count casualties on BOTH sides of the equation before jumping to...conclusion.
---StrongAxe on 10/28/16///

Very true 'Axe!!!
---Leon on 10/29/16


Your chosen words are so IRONIC that instead of laughing it makes me CRY!

//you can't possibly LIVE with, and grit your teeth and LIVE with the distasteful ones you can.//

Yet you WANT others to DIE just for you to grit your teeth over some non-death issues????!

//There is more to life than abortion.//

NOT for ALL! Just for SOME!

//How many children die due to inadequate health care?//

So KILLING more babies is the solution???

//One-issue voters should do the math and count casualties on BOTH sides.---StrongAxe

REALLY? LISTEN TO YOURSELF!

There ONLY one GUARANTEED causalities and it's on YOUR SIDE.

And you are arguing with me because I want to STOP it those causalities!!!
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/28/16


Nicole_Lacey:

Presidents have many responsibilties. ALL candidates are good on some issues and bad on others. You must decide which candidate has more distasteful issues you can't possibly live with, and grit your teeth and live with the distasteful ones you can.

There is more to life than abortion. How many children die due to inadequate health care?

Many are quick to vote Trump who is pro Life (now - he was pro choice). But he is also pro-nuke. How many innocent unborn, born children, and adults will die if he has a temper tantrum (not to mention secondary casualties from the resulting world war)? One-issue voters should do the math and count casualties on BOTH sides of the equation before jumping to a quick conclusion.
---StrongAxe on 10/28/16


Read These Insightful Articles About VoIP Service


True Axe and Leon. Moving to another country would not help much. Same problem different people.
---Samuelbb7 on 10/28/16


About the only other choice being "moving to another country" > if we have defected to Jesus, we are no longer, truly, citizens of any country on this earth. We are in His one nation > "a holy nation" (1 Peter 2:9). And our identity is not first or mainly of any country or denomination, but we are "children of God" (1 John 3:1).

We are ruled in the theocracy of God's peace >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body, and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

And, like the obedience of Abraham (Genesis 22:18), our obedience can do more than what secular people can do (c:
---Bill on 10/28/16


///Bill: It is possible to vote for Hillary Clinton and still be opposed to abortion, just as it is possible to vote for Donald Trump and still be opposed to lying, cheating, adultery, and racism. Given the system as it stands today, there are basically only two viable candidates. One of the two will become president. The only choice you have is which the two baskets, each of which has some good points and some horrible points, you prefer. There is no option to reject all the unacceptable stuff, short of moving to another country.---StrongAxe on 10/27/16///

Absolutely true 'Axe.
---Leon on 10/27/16


A vote for a wrong Republican can also be anti-life. The person could cause many to be killed unnecessarily in a war or conflict or negligent management of a disaster.

I was told that if my parents are going against each other, I should not take sides.

If and however I vote, I trust God about what will really happen.

A house divided against itself is not going to stand. So, it is in God's hands.
---Bill on 10/27/16


Read These Insightful Articles About Settlements


//Bill: It is possible to vote for Hillary Clinton and still be opposed to abortion,//

No it isn't.

You don't EXCUSE any Confederates who claim they oppose Slavery.

//just as it is possible to vote for Donald Trump and still be opposed to lying, cheating, adultery, and racism.//

If that's the case then we CAN'T vote for Hillary either.

The only choice you have is which the two baskets, each of which has some good points and some horrible points, you prefer.---StrongAxe on 10/27/16

There isn't anything more IMPORTANT than LIFE!

NO to LIFE, NO to anything else.

You only claim there is no other option because YOU get to ENJOY life while denying the same enjoyment to millions of others.
---Nicole_Lacey on 10/27/16


Bill: It is possible to vote for Hillary Clinton and still be opposed to abortion, just as it is possible to vote for Donald Trump and still be opposed to lying, cheating, adultery, and racism. Given the system as it stands today, there are basically only two viable candidates. One of the two will become president. The only choice you have is which the two baskets, each of which has some good points and some horrible points, you prefer. There is no option to reject all the unacceptable stuff, short of moving to another country.
---StrongAxe on 10/27/16


I pray for them. I am concerned about anyone who is ok about abortion.
---Bill on 10/27/16


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.