ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Greatest Threat To The World

What is the greatest threat to civilization today - Global Warming or Islam?

Join Our Christian Chat and Take The War Bible Quiz
 ---Jerry6593 on 6/16/17
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



AXE. In Aust the issue of same gender marriage is pushed by Leftists to change definition of marriage.

Catholic Archbishop of Hobart, Julian Porteous circulated booklet to Catholics explaining reasons why Church teaches what it does about Biblically based marriage between man & woman.
He was accused by (Marxist) Greens party candidate & same-gender marriage supporter Martine Delaney, of transgressing Tasmanias Anti-Discrimination Act.

So once again we see totalitarian Left at their bigoted best, trying to dictate what a private religious school can & cannot say about marriage.

What concerns me though is your continual efforts to excuse or ignore the Left's Christian hating, PC thought policing.

---Haz27 on 7/1/17


Haz27:

You wrote: Its sad to see Lefties feigning outrage over Trump's tweets, etc yet they conveniently ignore or deflect from Left's baby slaughter, deviancy indoctrination of children, LGBT agenda, divisive identity politics, etc.

You keep saying almost exactly the same words in every post. I think your record player is broken.

Christians bakers refuse to bake cakes for LGBT couples "because it offends their religious beliefs", yet have no problem with baking them for remarried divorcees, as they're OK with that. The Religious Right is constantly waging war on subjects Jesus never mentioned, while ignoring things he condemned. Why is that?
---StrongAxe on 7/1/17


--Haz27 on 6/30/17
Thank you once again for proving my point. Copying and pasting is so easy for you.

I will asked you the same question that Jerry hasn't (or won't answer).. Just how does this affect you?
---NurseRobert on 7/1/17


JERRY. True. Its sad to see Lefties feigning outrage over Trump's tweets, etc yet they conveniently ignore or deflect from Left's baby slaughter, deviancy indoctrination of children, LGBT agenda, divisive identity politics, etc.
Their political loyalties have blinded them.
It was interesting exercise to see see how determined Lefties are to ignore the suffering of others at the hands of the DEMs.

CLUNY. Deviancy indoctrination of (Marxist) Safe Schools program we already discussed. Also the prosecution of Christians (e.g bakers over LGBT wedding cake). Christian school at Alberta is facing threats over its use of Bible scriptures that are not LGBT compliant. In Aust church was sued because it defended traditional marriage.
---Haz27 on 6/30/17


--Jerry6593 on 6/30/17

As a matter of fact, it was. Haz does exactly the same thing, repeats the same tired mantra over and over again, hoping against all odds that someone will believe it.

//Isn't it interesting how our lefty friends can't see anything wrong with their sexual perversion doctrines//

You left out your righty friends and their perversions but you and Haz simply refuse to believe the righty as just as perverse as the left. The two of you would rather defect than answer simple straight forward questions.

Try this one... How does someone else's "perverse" behaviors affect you?

---NurseRobert on 6/30/17




The New World Order is the greatest threat to America and all countries. It's the NWO that shall usher in the Anti-Christ. And, it's the NWO that sets things in motion to gradually destroy mankind.
---Gordon on 6/30/17


NurseRobert ask, "Just what IS the LGBT agenda?? Is it written down somewhere?? Can I get a copy of it??"

Yes, "After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's." by Hunter Madsen and Marshall Kirk

The OverHauling of Straight America by Marshall Kirk and Erastes Till
---john9346 on 6/30/17


Haz27:

You wrote: Christians who defend traditional marriage ideal being sued.

How so? Christians are free to marry whom they choose, or not to marry whom they choose not to. This is why those who sued in California to defend Proposition 8 were deemed to have no standing in the case - because the law did not affect them one way or other, as none of them were involved in same-sex marriages, nor were any of them anticipating doing so.

The only time lawsuits get involved is if they attempt to place their own beliefs on others who may not share those beliefs. I personally don't want to shove my beliefs down someone else's throat, because I don't want others shoving their beliefs down MY throat - that's the Golden Rule.
---StrongAxe on 6/30/17


StrongAxe
The Democratic Party is openly against God, well at least the one the Christians follow. And though you may not vote for them, you have aligned yourself with them.

What comes first in your life, God or a political agenda? You need to decide real soon. If it's politics, don't worry about the Democrats, they will make their comeback.

Islam is getting stronger and Christianity is growing weaker. Islam needs the Democratic Party to rise up, so that they can help to complete the prophecy foretold in (Revelation 13).

I know these appear to be the ramblings of a fool, but be warned my friend (2 Thessalonians 2:11 & 12).
---David on 6/30/17


nurse: "As my daughter once said..."he's an old man who repeats himself.""

Was she talking about YOU?



Haz: Isn't it interesting how our lefty friends can't see anything wrong with their sexual perversion doctrines? No matter that such doctrines are abominable to God? (Who only made male and female, and made them easily determined.) I see this as a slap in God's face and a fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy for the last days:

Luk 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Luk 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.


---Jerry6593 on 6/30/17




\\ Biological gender identification not permitted in schools. Cross dressing encouraged. Children are forced to imagine being attracted to same gender. LGBT adult web sites made available to school children. Christians who defend traditional marriage ideal being sued. Christian schools being threatened to delete scripture that's not LGBT compliant. \\

Please give concrete examples of these, Haz27

And how can schools "delete Scripture"?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/30/17


AXE. Political scale has shifted markedly over past few decades. Left of center today is FAR LEFT few decades ago. Even our so called conservative party (LNP) is predominantly Left, even being lead by former member of Leftist party (ALP).

CLUNY/NURSE. LGBT agenda & deviancy indoctrination of children (deceitfully called SAFE SCHOOLS, in Aust) we've debated long ago.
Biological gender identification not permitted in schools. Cross dressing encouraged. Children are forced to imagine being attracted to same gender. LGBT adult web sites made available to school children. Christians who defend traditional marriage ideal being sued. Christian schools being threatened to delete scripture that's not LGBT compliant.



---Haz27 on 6/29/17


I see part of the greatest threat right here. When instead of speaking to each other in respect and Christian charity all sorts of bogey men and attacking statements are made.

Do disagree in love and respect of others is breaking down. We don't listen.

This side of heaven there is no perfection.

Remember who was in charge and what the Christian church went through. The Roman Empire murdered thousand of Christians because they were atheists.

Love your enemies. That means those on the right must love those on the left and vice versa.

I close often with the word Agape. It is the Greek word in the New Testament for the special love Christ had and Christians are to have.

Keep your eyes on Jesus.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/29/17


with it's LGBT agenda,
---Haz27 on 6/27/17

I have asked you this in the past and got no answer...
Just what IS the LGBT agenda?? Is it written down somewhere?? Can I get a copy of it??

Or is it just another statement with no basis in fact?
---NurseRobert on 6/29/17


\\Cluny. LGBT agenda is obvious. Same gender marriage, deviancy indoctrination of children, etc.\\

You're not being very specific, are you?

And just what is "deviancy indoctrination in children"?

And what are the etcs?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/29/17


David:

What ever does that have to do with my statement that you quoted just beforehand?

But per your question: Why not ask it of those Republican lawmakers who voted to allow mentally ill people own guns.

I have never voted for Democrats.

Those in Bible Belt states who vote for Republicans in hopes they will outlaw abortion also vote to defund birth control and push failed "abstinence-only" education, so the number of abortions actually INCREASES - and for what? Ideology?


Haz27:

I am left of center but do NOT push for baby slaughter. So "ALL push for...." is NOT "fact".
---StrongAxe on 6/29/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Holidays


"Left" is an general economic philosophy. "The modern left" espouses this and other things, but please don't equate them.
---StrongAxe


StrongAxe
If you give a known serial killer a gun, and he kills someone with your gun, wouldn't you bare some responsiblity for those murdered, no matter the reason you gave him the gun?

I'm glad to hear you're not for abortion, but you know, with your vote, the Democratic Party will use the power you gave them to implement these Laws. And for what...Economics?
---David on 6/29/17


Cluny. LGBT agenda is obvious. Same gender marriage, deviancy indoctrination of children, etc.
LGBT are higher up on the Left's victim hood scale, therefore they automatically get more rights than straight people.
For example our military here are permitted to march in uniform in LGBT mardi gras, but they are forbidden to march in uniform in a pro life rally.

NURSE. You have constantly deflected away from Left's evils. You want us to look the other way, away from victims of the harm your Leftist puppet masters cause.
Like I said, the Left are the greater evil of the 2 major parties.
No matter how much you try to deflect, hoping to signify there's nothing evil to see from the Left, I'll still continue to point it out.
---Haz27 on 6/28/17


\\ it's LGBT agenda,\\

Haz27, can you tell me just WHAT the LGBT agenda is?

BTW, no English possessive pronoun has an apostrophe. Think, his, hers, ITS.

Glory to Jesus Christ1
---Cluny on 6/28/17


---StrongAxe on 6/28/17

No, actually he's not. He has issues with anyone who disagrees with him. HAZ hates to be wrong and when called on it, he has consistently deflected to he "leftie is bad" diatribe with NO attemp to prove the point wrong. That's a shame too. There are times when I find him articulate and informative.

As my daughter once said..."he's an old man who repeats himself."

It's the old adage - If you say a lie often enough, people will believe it. There are times when I find him humerous.
---NurseRobert on 6/28/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Insurance


AXE. Fact remains the Left throughout the West (such as DEMS, our ALP/Greens, etc) all push for baby slaughter, deviancy indoctrination of children, divisive identity politics, LGBT agenda, poverty through welfare dependence, etc.

Rational argument has been difficult when you Lefties try so often to ignore these glaring inhumane, anti Christian agendas I keep listing about the Left.
It won't go away, as much as you Lefties want us to look the other way and walk with you to the other side of the road to avoid the victims of the Left's destructive cultural Marxist policies.

Whilst the Left also has economic platforms as you say, its primarily its cultural Marxism that I address, and will continue to do so

---Haz27 on 6/28/17


Haz27:

Are you capable of rational discussion without constantly screaming pejoratives?

Seems you hope to justify your support for baby slaughtering Left with it's LGBT agenda, deviancy indoctrination of children, it's divisive identity politics, etc, ...

I have mentioned none of those things, yet you parrot them like a broken record, twice in this one post.

"Left" is an general economic philosophy. "The modern left" espouses this and other things, but please don't equate them. The Modern Left is definitely Left, but Leftism in general is not the same as The Modern Left. One is a subset of the other, but not the other way around. Adam was a man, but not all men are Adam.
---StrongAxe on 6/28/17


\\Seems you hope to justify your support for baby slaughtering Left \\

BZATTT!

Wrong again, Haz27 but thank you for playing.

I can assure you from personal knowledge that StrongAxe is pro-life.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/28/17


Jerry. Global warming doomsayers are renowned for failed predictions.

When Obama came here he rudely tried to derail G20 meeting with lies alleging decline of Great Barrier Reef.

Prof Ridd recently commented on the good state of the reef, saying "YOU CAN'T TRUST ALARMIST SCIENTISTS who claim the Great Barrier Reef is dying, due to man-made warming" .

Global warming doomsayer, scientist Tim Flannery, convinced our leaders that desalination & water recycling plants must be built based on his many IPCC climate model predictions of drought. ALL HIS PREDICTIONS FAILED.
These tax funded water facilities are now rusting, unused as not needed. Our taxes were wasted on global warming dud predictions.
---Haz27 on 6/28/17


Send a Free Happy Birthday Ecard


AXE. Again, you're delusional to compare Christianity with the genocidal Left.

Seems you hope to justify your support for baby slaughtering Left with it's LGBT agenda, deviancy indoctrination of children, it's divisive identity politics, etc, by arguing it has moral equivalence with Christianity.

Contrary to revisionist lies from the Left, fact remains Hitler described himself as SOCIALIST (Lefty) as his hate for capitalism (and thus Jews) confirms.

SAMUEL. I don't see much Fox. But I do hear of the likes of Fake News CNN through our taxpayer funded Marxist propaganda outlet the ABC (our version of Fake News BBC). Like CNN, our ABC pushes Left's LGBT, abortion, deviancy for children, divisive identity politics, etc.
---Haz27 on 6/27/17


Haz27:

Conservatives consider CNN fake news. Liberals consider Fox fake news, and this has been shown on several occasions, just as Trump has been shown to be a liar - NOT because their narrative disagreed with the left's narrative, but because many things they have said directly contradicted very well known and observable and easily-verified facts.

The early church kept everything in common, voluntarily eschewing private ownership. That is most extreme left-wing economics. Deal with it. Communism is evil because giving up property is enforced. Ananias and Sapphira sinned because they lied, not because they didn't give.

Hitler was NOT a socialist. He was to the right of center. Stalin and Mao were. Hitler wasn't.
---StrongAxe on 6/27/17


Yes Haz I am sure you believe that. Fox news told you so. That makes it true.

Cnn is not perfect. But they are telling the truth.

Just recently a man who believed a fake news story was sentenced to jail.

When the fox news lady reported that the Republican attacked a reporter. Fox announced it was not true.
But Cnn broadcast her report live.

You will not believe me. Just like others who only listen to one side. I watch three different news sources. Including the Houston Chronicle. When they agree I am sure of the truth.

GOD loves you and so do I.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/27/17


SAMUEL. CNN is a Leftist Fake News outlet, thus renowned for lying. Only brainwashed useful idiots (as described by Communist leaders themselves) for the Left trust the likes of Fake News CNN.

AXE. It's delusional to compare evil totalitarian ideologies like Socialism, Communism, with Christianity. They are opposites.
Hitler was a SOCIALIST and look at that genocidal outcome. Consider also the likes of Stalin and Mao, with their genocidal Leftism.

You failed to present any valid argument to distance Fascism from your Leftist position. Fascist means a collection of stick (collectivism, which is of the Left just like Socialism, Communism) and was the label Mussolini used describing his style of government.



---Haz27 on 6/27/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Dating


Jerry The south is shrinking to but at a slower rate. In fact they are worried about a huge crack in the south that may cause a huge iceberg.

Also the southern part is on land. The northern part is over water. So the water is heating up faster then the land does.

Why is the ocean level rising if Global Warming is false.

Jerry you and I should know more about fake news and false stories then anyone else here.

CNN is not lying. Just lie we are not lying. Pray and keep your eyes on Jesus.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/27/17


Jerry6593:

You wrote: not understanding that melting ice in a glass of water does not cause the water level to rise in the glass.

That argument holds true wherever ice is floating on the surface, which is true of large parts of the Arctic ice cap and a small part of the Antartic ice cap. However, it is NOT true of ice that sits on the surface of land (e.g. Antarctica, Greenland, large portions of northern Canada and Russia), where melting ice runs off the land and into the ocean. THAT part is also not easily reversible - if the oceans cool down again, the cold water won't just climb back up on land and freeze.

Narrow-mindedness that disagrees with facts that don't fit one's agenda occurs on BOTH sides.
---StrongAxe on 6/27/17


while ignoring the growth of the southern.

---Jerry6593 on 6/27/17

Another false, unsubstantiated tidbit by Jerry.

Antarctic sea ice, expanded to record highs between 2012 and 2014, however, the daily data from the US National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) shows that the sea ice shrunk to 883,015 square miles, continuing the declining trend that began in November.

The previous low occurred on Feb. 27, 1997, with 884,173 sq miles of sea ice. As of February 2017 it was 883,015 sq miles.

Come on Jerry, present your data.

---NurseRobert on 6/27/17


not understanding that melting ice in a glass of water does not cause the water level to rise in the glass.
---Jerry6593 on 6/27/17

And you conveniently ignore the fact that sea ice is not the only ice melting. Take your glass with water and ice and place it in a tray of ice and let it all melt. Yeah water in the glass may not rise, but water in the tray certainly will.

//Facism is a collectivist ideology ... thus clearly of the Left.//

False again. Fascism was influenced by both left and right, conservative and anti-conservative, national and supranational, rational and anti-rational. Hitler himself blasted both the left and the right.

Of course, Haz and his revionist history will never accept that.
---NurseRobert on 6/27/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Treatments


It is no wonder that Communist dictators refer to their followers as useful idiots. How else could anyone with a modicum of intelligence go for the GW scam citing the shrinkage of the northern ice cap while ignoring the growth of the southern. (They don't consider the undersea volcanoes beneath the northern ice cap.) They claim that the melting northern ice cap causes sea levels to rise, not understanding that melting ice in a glass of water does not cause the water level to rise in the glass.

Lefties - Yeh, useful idiots!


---Jerry6593 on 6/27/17


Haz... You're equating being stuck in the ice as proof arctic ice is growing. Your supposition is false. Turney himself stated the ice that trapped his ship was old ice that broke off from the main ice pack.

Fox News Science...
"Turney later told FoxNews the ice surrounding his ship is old, rather than recently formed, and likely from a particular 75 mile-long iceberg that broke apart three years ago. Climate change may have prompted the iceberg to shatter and float into the previously open sea...."

Look at the data from the NSIDC. It shows a consistent decrease in arctic ice. You also ignore glacial melting all over the world.
---NurseRobert on 6/27/17


Haz27:

You wrote: Facism is a collectivist ideology like Socialism and Communism, and thus clearly of the Left.

Your conclusion is wrong. It depends on the following fallacious argument:
1. Fascism is evil. (correct)
2. Socialism and communism are evil. (correct for communism. Early church was communal, ergo left.)
3. Socialism and communimm are left. (correct)
4. Therefore, fascism is left. (false)

It seems that almost EVERYTHING you say on these blogs is left-bashing. Look at Jesus and the Apostles. Did they scream at the evils of their government (heathen Rome enslaving the world and worshiping other gods)? No. They screamed only at the hypocrisy of their own religious leaders.
---StrongAxe on 6/27/17


Cluny. Facism is a collectivist ideology like Socialism and Communism, and thus clearly of the Left. I suggest you don't rely on the revisionism of the ever deceitful Left.

BTW, read my post again to see I clarified that I used the term Fascists in its extended understanding of describing the bullying violence the totalitarian Left is renowned for, which Axe is not involved in.

NURSE. If the polar ice caps are melting as global warming doomsayers believe then that explains why he thought that ship would make it. Even at the South Pole such doomsayers got stuck in ice packs. Even the ice breaker ship sent to rescue them got stuck in the ice packs.
---Haz27 on 6/26/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Affiliate Program


\\AXE. As you know, CN limits forces us to be concise. I refer term Fascists to violent Lefties, of whom there are many throughout the West. Peaceful Lefties like you and Nurse clearly do not behave with their trademark violence. \\

Fascists were actually violent RIGHTIES.

I know StrongAxe personally. Whatever he may be, it's neither a fascist nor a leftist.

He's like the rest of us: liberal in some things, conservative in others.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/26/17


---Haz27 on 6/25/17

You mean Prof Chris Turney's Antarctic expedition. This expedition was in winter. In reality the icebreaker was simply a reinforced ship with a 2d to lowest rating (UL) suitable for independent navigation in the Arctic during summer and Autumn in light ice conditions and in non-arctic freezing seas. The ship is used for expedition cruising. Turney claims he knew it as treacherous but took his family and tourists with him. Are you really surprised it got suck in pack ice?

Did you even read the citations or did you just assume the data was false because it didnt fit your pre-conceived notions? Please show where, in any of the citations, did they use ICPP data. Confirmation bias floats both ways.
---NurseRobert on 6/26/17


NURSE. I cited sources as well, which contradict your sources.
Your sources, however, rely on assumptions based on flawed IPCC climate models, by scientists who are on the global warming gravy train.

Like I said before, the corrupt Left and the greedy $4 Billion per day global warming industry discriminate and even sack climate scientists who differ with their propaganda.

I suggest you take that step out of the Leftist echo chamber. Look beyond at the science and facts put out by climate scientists who are not constrained or corrupted by the global warming industry and the Left.

Your reliance on confirmation bias to justify your political loyalties only discredits your argument.

---Haz27 on 6/25/17


The fact that the likes of Axe and Nurse believe them is testimony to how effective the thought control is from the Left's Fake News media, etc.
---Haz27 on 6/25/17

I find that funny, Haz, because unlike you and Jerry I cited my sources - NONE of which come from "fake news media."

Where are YOUR sources??
---NurseRobert on 6/25/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Abortion Facts


30,000 Scientists? The so called Global Warming Petition? Qualifications needed to sign this petition? A degree any degree in any form of science. A lot of these signatures couldn't be verified. Less that 1% have any background in Climatology. It was started by Art Robinson of theOregon Institute of Science and Medicine (backed by the Exxon backed George Marshall Institute.) There's a cover letter by Fred Seitz - a climate change denier who also said second hand cigarette smoke was harmless, and a research paper written by oil-backed scientists.

Strongaxe, Jerry claims I spew facts that don't exist (even given the citations), but he has NEVER given facts to back his suppositions, even after being asked multiple times.
---NurseRobert on 6/25/17


AXE. As you know, CN limits forces us to be concise. I refer term Fascists to violent Lefties, of whom there are many throughout the West. Peaceful Lefties like you and Nurse clearly do not behave with their trademark violence.

Written records of early explorers describing the poles 100yrs ago also indicate that ice capes are not receding, other than the natural variations that occur.

JERRY. The greedy and corrupt Left and $4billion per day global warming industry clearly have vested interests in deceiving as many as they can. The fact that the likes of Axe and Nurse believe them is testimony to how effective the thought control is from the Left's Fake News media, etc.
---Haz27 on 6/25/17


Haz: None are so blind as those who will not see. The lefty twins (axey & nursey) will continue to spout the ridiculous Global Warming drivel no matter the evidence because leftism is their religion. No matter that 30,000 scientists oppose the GW hoax, axey still contends that 97% of scientists "believe" in GW. Similarly, nursey spews "facts" that don't exist. Meanwhile, like all their lefty friends, they welcome the barbaric horde of Muslims with open arms and OUR money.

P.S. I watched the Andrew Bolt Panel on YouTube. Good stuff! But you'll never get the lefty twins to watch anything except that approved by the thought police.




---Jerry6593 on 6/25/17


Haz27:

The way you worded that, you lump all "Lefties" into one bucket, and effectively accuse NurseRobert (and presumably me) of being fascists, and condoning violence. I am not, and I don't, and I haven't seen anything in his writings to suggest that he is or he does either. Use a narrower brush.

Of course it's not surprising that Arctic and Antarctic expeditions have failed. It's hard enough when they're totally cold and frozen. "Mostly frozen" would not only not offer appreciable access, but would actively hamper access (e.g. it's much easier to travel through snow than slush.) Once the ice caps are totally gone, then the poles will be accessible, but by that point, it will be way too late for all of us.
---StrongAxe on 6/25/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Acne Treatment


NURSE. The journalist is ANDREW BOLT. He's so hated by you Lefties that few weeks ago he was violently attacked by 2 Fascist Lefties, at a cafe.

If you search "Andrew Bolt blogs" and "The Bolt Report" FaceBook, you can access his articles free instead of subscribing to newspaper and TV outlets.

Prof Chris Turney's Antarctic expedition got stuck in ice packs, in their efforts to prove the South Pole ice caps were melting. And similarly last year a ship of gloabal warming alarmists failed to reach the supposedly melting North Pole, because of ice packs.

Even leading alarmist Ben Santer, lead author of a paper in Nature Geoscience, now admits the world isn't warming as predicted by global warming models.
---Haz27 on 6/24/17


---Haz27 on 6/24/17
I would really like to know who this "well known" journalist is, and who were the "scientists" discussing global warming. I would love to read that article or see that video.

And please explain what facts Jerry presented. Sound like all he did was spout his opinion.

Sea Ice: Where are you getting your data? Arctic sea ice has declined substantially (Stroeve et al. 2015), glaciers are rapidly retreating all over the world (WGMS 2013), sea levels are rising (Yi et al. 2015, NOAA).
---NurseRobert on 6/24/17


JERRY. A well known journalist (and very much hated, and even violently attacked by the Left) here in Australia recently interviewed a panel of scientists discussing global warming.

All the scientists on the panel rejected the global warming propaganda of the Left and the greedy $4 billion per day global warming industry with it's corrupt practices of discriminating against any climate scientist who contradicts the doctrine of the global warming cult.

Good to hear the facts you offered exposing the global warming scam.








---Haz27 on 6/24/17


The greatest threat to civilization today is mystery Babylon.
---Earl on 6/24/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Bad Credit Loans


And why has the earth cooled over the last 19 years...
---Jerry6593 on 6/24/17

Because it hasn't. The data shows an increase in global temperature.

Data presented Easterling and Wehner 2009, Santer et al. 2011, Karl et al. 2015, Lewandowsky et al. 2015a,b, all show an increase in global warming. Of course, if you cherry pick your data, there are ups and downs but overall the general trend is temperatures are going up.

Lorius et al in 1990, Tripati in 2009 and Shakun in 2012 all show that CO2 is a driving factor in this rising temperature
---NurseRobert on 6/24/17


Jerry6593:

You wrote: And just where did the fossil fuels come from initially? That's right genius ... from PLANTS.

Yes - at a time when the earth's atmosphere had much more carbon dioxide in it, and not the oxygen to burn it. Do you really want to return the planet to a humid jungle with an atmosphere breathable only by plants but not animals?

It doesn't matter whether climate change comes from natural or man-made sources - it IS happening, and if it doesn't stop, we're all in for a very unpleasant time. We need to do whatever we can to slow it down as much as possible.

Think man! Your belief in this crap is blind faith - not critical reasoned thinking.

So is your disbelief in it.
---StrongAxe on 6/24/17


ax: "However, burning fossil fuels adds to it without taking it back"

And just where did the fossil fuels come from initially? That's right genius ... from PLANTS.

ALL of the perceived Global Warming since the last Ice Age Scare in the '70s has NOT come from the CO2 emissions of man, but rather from the increased solar output during that period. If this is not true, then why did the temperature of Mars track our own over the same period? And why has the earth cooled over the last 19 years when the CO2 output (mainly from China) has skyrocketed. These events could not have happened if your GW paradigm were true.

Think man! Your belief in this crap is blind faith - not critical reasoned thinking.

---Jerry6593 on 6/24/17


But then again, you will believe whatever you want to believe, regardless of the evidence to the contrary.---StrongAxe

StrongAxe
Isn't this true of you too? It's True of anyone who staunchly believes in most anything. Whether it's politics, religion, science, etc....

God refers to this as being, "closed minded". Closed mindedness causes us to deny the Truth. Not just the Truth about God, but in many things. I'm guilty of too,...at times, but unlike most, I try to understand those who see things differently than me.

Pride is the cause of close mindedness, Humility is the cure which opens the mind.
---David on 6/24/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Bankruptcy


Haz27:

You wrote: You really need to take the red pill AXE.

So do you. But then again, you will believe whatever you want to believe, regardless of the evidence to the contrary.
---StrongAxe on 6/21/17


AXE. Re ice caps melting, that's just another Fake News fable from the Left.

NASA satellite instruments reveal Earth's polar ice caps have not receded since satellite began measuring them in 1979. The misleading pics of receding ice you saw were just conveniently selected parts of the overall natural variation.

Last year a group of climate scientists set out to North Pole hoping to prove ice caps melting. Their hopes were dashed when their path was blocked by ice packs near Murmansk, Russia.

Similarly climate scientists here traveled to South Pole from Aust, only to get stuck in unexpected ice packs. Even the ice breaker ship sent to rescue them got stuck in the ice packs.

You really need to take the red pill AXE.
---Haz27 on 6/21/17


(Oops, I meant SUBJECTIVE opinion)
---StrongAxe on 6/21/17


AXE. You're so brainwashed by Left you refuse to deal honestly with facts.

Former Leftist Yuri Bezmanov, a Russian KGB Communist defector, warned that you brainwashed people typically refuse to be red pilled.

FACT: There's no 90+% scientific consensus.
PBL Netherlands Environment Assessment Agency survey on climate scientists found ONLY 43% agree with IPCC that it's 95%+ likely that more than half of global warming was caused by human activity.

The climate change industry is renowned for sacking scientists who are skeptics, or they're refused grants for research, or its harder to get their inconvenient findings published.
That's the corruption of the greedy $4 billion a day climate change industry.

---Haz27 on 6/21/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Cash Advance


In ancient Rome, beheadings were quick painless executions reserved for citizens. Non-citizens were subject to painful torturous crucifixions. Beheadings were similarly used to painlessly execute nobles in the Middle Ages, and in the French Revolution, and is also prevalent in Islam.--StrongAxe

StrongAxe
The Beheading of Roman citizens, nobles in the Middle Ages, and those during the French Revolution, were beheaded for their witness of Jesus Christ. Can you give me your source of reference?

Here's mine,... written in the Quran.

"Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks...." (47:4)
---David on 6/21/17


Mark_Eaton:

"Who knows?" means that whether it's better for humans to live, or for humans to go extinct and the world to be populated by roaches is an objective opinion. Humans and roaches would disagree.


Haz27:

No concensus? 90+% percent of scientists believe in it. But of course, politicians who have no scientific training, but receive millions of dollars in lobby money from fossil fuel interests know science better than people who make careers out of it.

The Fake news about man made climate change sounds more like a lie designed to manipulate people in the West.

Yes, they must have photoshopped the time-laps photos of the ice caps melting, right?
---StrongAxe on 6/20/17


Isaiah 51:6 - Lift up you eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath, For the heavens shall vanish away like smoke. And the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in that manner, but my salvation shall be forever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished,
---RichardC on 6/20/17


AXE. Very simplistic response that does not represent reality.

Crop yields have increased over past decades taking out carbon from fossil fuels. In the city where I live they have planted so many trees over past 30 years that birds are far more abundant.

There is, in fact, no consensus amongst scientists on global warming.

Don't forget about the global warming hiatus for the past 18 year period which warming alarmists cannot explain.

Also, many scientists have claimed that the global warming doomsayer scientists are simply riding the gravy train so they receive funding.

The Fake news about man made climate change sounds more like a lie designed to manipulate people in the West.



---Haz27 on 6/20/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Counseling


It's a bad thing
---StrongAxe on 6/20/17

Your first sentence was best, "who knows"? You have decided Global Warming is a bad thing but who knows?

This discussion reminds me of the pine trees that NEED a forest fire to replenish. We see the fire as a bad thing, yet it is a good thing for these pine trees.

We are deciding what is good and evil, just as we did in the Garden.

Instead of playing God, how about we trust the God who created this planet and not try to be God ourselves?

But we should do what we can: conserve, replenish, and reduce waste.
---Mark_Eaton on 6/20/17


David:

"Civilization" means "an advanced state of human society, in which a high level of culture, science, industry, and government has been reached", and has nothing to do with whether people are saved or not. It enables cities to exist, by shipping food in, and much more productive technological assists to agriculture than are possible with horse and plow.

In ancient Rome, beheadings were quick painless executions reserved for citizens. Non-citizens were subject to painful torturous crucifixions. Beheadings were similarly used to painlessly execute nobles in the middle ages, and in the French Revolution, and is also prevalent in Islam. The predominant use of other forms of execution is fairly recent.
---StrongAxe on 6/20/17


Jerry
The use of the words Civilization and Threat in your question, leads me to believe you are referring to the unsaved. For where others see threats, those who are sure of their salvation,....see promise.

I see Islam as the greatest threat for the unsaved. I say this, because there is nothing written about Global warming in the book of Revelation, but it does mention "Beheadings".

Islam is known for the beheading of those who don't believe as they do.(Revelation 20:4).....and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus...,,
---David on 6/20/17


Mark_Eaton:

1. Who knows? It appears to be a happy equilibrium that rising temperatures jeopardize., and many species are being endangered or going extinct as a result. It will likely reach another equilibrium - one that will not be to our liking, as it will be less hospitable to humans (if at all).

2. Whether humans are causing global warming or not is irrelevant to whether or not it is happening. It's a bad thing, and we need to do whatever we can to slow it down before the changes are irreversable.


Haz27:

There is a natural balance of carbon in the atmosphere - animals put it into the atmosphere, and plants take it out. However, burning fossil fuels adds to it without taking it back out, altering the balance.
---StrongAxe on 6/20/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Relief


Sam: "Fact the oceans are rising and the world is getting warmer. So that is a danger to live on this planet as we know it."

Hogwash! The oceans are not rising and the earth has been cooling for the last 19 years. God is in charge of protecting His people on this planet - not some leftist buffoon bent on enriching himself at by claiming the sky is falling.



---Jerry6593 on 6/20/17


Politicians don't generally jump on the bandwagon until they see others do so.

Fact the oceans are rising and the world is getting warmer. So that is a danger to live on this planet as we know it.

Radical Islam will in the end fall apart and die out. It has happened before.

Our reaction of fear and looking for evil makes us a danger to the future. When a leader comes promising to solve all the world problems. When in fear people turn to him. When he declares that those who are not following the correct GOD must be eliminated and that the sacrifice of the few to save the many is necessary. That is the greatest danger.

We look to GOD for hope. We are to live in love and hope not fear.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/19/17


The greatest threat is atheism.
What causes atheism?
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."-Brennan Manning
---micha9344 on 6/19/17


How is global warming a lie?
---StrongAxe on 6/19/17

I rarely correspond with you and never on political subjects. Yet I feel drawn to ask you two simple questions that you seem to not consider.

1. Is todays global temperature the optimal temperature?
2. If the global temperature is warming, (and you say it is) what empirical evidence is there that humans are causing it?

I rarely see the scientific community address Question 1. To me, Question 1 simply asks "is there a problem"?

Ice core and non-tree ring data confirm that the planet has been warmer than this century at least 5 times in the last 2000 years.

If we cannot answer Question 1, why go on to Question 2?
---Mark_Eaton on 6/19/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Settlement


AXE. Ice sheets fluctuate. They shrink in one area and grow in another. this is norm.

The so called threat of "carbon"from fossils is another lie. Carbon is a natural and needed component of life. Reduce carbon too much and human population cannot be sustained.

Fossil fuels are affordable means of providing electricity to societies, especially poor ones. Millions of poor in third world countries die because they do not have affordable electricity available for them for necessities of life.
---Haz27 on 6/19/17


Haz27:

Parts of the Antarctic ice caps are cracking off and falling into the ocean. Parts of Greenland are visible that were never visible before. How is global warming a lie?

Reducing reliance on fossil fuels is not "caving to totalitarian rule". It's good stewardship of our planet, and since God has given us stewardship over it, it behooves us to not foul our own yard. Wind and sun are renewable. Oil, coal, and gas are not, and will eventually run out. Why do multinational energy companies fight renewables tooth and nail? Solely for their own profit margins. But Republicans favor corporations over people, so it's not surprising they oppose this as well. Corporations are false idols.
---StrongAxe on 6/19/17


Both Global warming and Islam are lies meant to subdue people under totalitarian rule.

They're both false idols that can distract from fighting the good fight of faith (1Tim 6:12-14).

---Haz27 on 6/19/17


Jerry6593:

You wrote: What is the greatest threat to civilization today - Global Warming or Islam?

A toxic faith or political environment can make life difficult for humans for a while - e.g. Communism for 70 years, Islam for hundreds of years, Rome for a thousand years. A non-viable biosphere can make life impossible for millions of years. Which is worse in the long term?
---StrongAxe on 6/18/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Distance Learning


Neither - the greatest threat are Christians who aren't being positive witness both in the spiritual and practical arena such as good work ethics!
---WIVV on 6/18/17


Cluny: I couldn't agree more! Any time a scientific theory is being promoted by politicians, we should be skeptical.



---Jerry6593 on 6/18/17


I remember back in the late 70's when the big ecological horror was over global COOLING. Even TIME and NEWSWEEK had cover articles threatening a new ice age.

Then in the 1990's, the big problem was the hole in the ozone layer.

Of the two, I'd presently say Islam.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 6/17/17


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.