ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Let's Be Polite To Each Other

Why are Christian discussion groups always so full of rude and unChristian behavior?

Face it, I have been back on these blogs for about a week, and have already been accused of believing heresy, of not believing the Bible, and being a Leftist. Jesus told us to LOVE our neighbor.

Join Our Free Singles and Take The Relationships Quiz
 ---Monk_Brendan on 11/17/17
     Helpful Blog Vote (4)

Post a New Blog



StrongAxe, you keep suggesting that since Jesus doesn't speak about LGBT in the marriage union then it means He isn't against them getting marriage.

That's like saying since Jesus doesn't say not to rape your sister it's okay to rape your sister.

Nobody is stopping LGBT from being LGBT. They want marriage rights as men and women.

You keep saying things between lines and get upset when people call you out on them.

//I'm curious to hear your explanation of Luke 17:34--StrongAxe

REALLY? Can they not be brothers? Father and son? Maybe poor people and there is only one bed in the house. One has to sleep on the floor?

We had company. I slept with my mother for 10 days. Both of us are WOMEN. Your point?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/17


Haz27 said, "And Hitler was a Socialist, as I've already shown."

Where? I don't remember ANY proof from you on anything about Hitler.

I will admit that Hitler was evil, but he was not a leftist.

So, show me YOUR proof, please
---Monk_Brendan on 11/23/17


Nicole_Lacey:

How did I lie about Jesus? Matthew 19:14 doesn't mention LGBT at all. I said he never mentioned them. How is that a lie? You're reading something between the lines that he didn't say, then calling me a liar for saying that he didn't say it.

I'm curious to hear your explanation of Luke 17:34
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed, the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
---StrongAxe on 11/23/17


StrongAxe: Jesus spoke about adultery and divorce, yet never once mentioned LGBT even once. I wonder why?//

Why do you keep lying on Jesus? I answer you before on this!

Jesus is CLEAR on this matter and you know it.

MATTHEW 19:4
"Haven't you read", he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them MALE and FEMALE, and said, 'for this reason A man will leave his father and mother be UNITED to his WIFE, and the two will become ONE FLESH. So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."

God didn't say man and man.

Woman and woman.

Leave his father and father or mother and mother.

LGBT is made up and NOT bibical!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/17


MONK. You've been deceived by the Left, as ex Communists Yuri Bezmanov & David Horowitz warned.

Pol Pot was international Socialist (Communist). He originally served as General Secretary of COMMUNIST Party of Kampuchea, which eventually led him to be leader of Cambodia.
He led totalitarian government which made urban dwellers move to countryside to work in collective farms, etc.

North Korea is also Socialist. It bans private ownership, favoring instead government ownership and control over the means of production.

And Hitler was a Socialist, as I've already shown.

For the Left it's all about their lust for totalitarian power, regardless of how many victims are murdered or devastated in the process.
---Haz27 on 11/23/17




Haz27:

Stop with Bezmanov already! You quote him much more often than you quote Jesus. One might assume you think Bezmanov is the Christ.


ObamasBoy:

Because he was running the pageants, Trump would walk through the dressing rooms while contestants were changing, often naked. Many reported being terrified that a man was walking through, and quickly covering up. These were NOT willing, and during the teen pageants, some were as young as 15.

Jesus spoke about adultery and divorce, yet never once mentioned LGBT even once. I wonder why? Yet evangelicals rail about LGBT, but not adultery and divorce, even though only 10% are LGBT and 50% of marriages (even Christian ones) end in divorce. Again, why?
---StrongAxe on 11/22/17


Obamasboy said, "Yes. Adultery. Wrong for sure, but still nothing compared to the vile acts of perversion your party condones. Nothing like picking at splinters when you have a log there, buddy."

Let me get something straight. Are you a supporter of Obama and Clinton?

If you are, then there is a whole redwood forest in your eye.

If you're not, then why are you using the former president's name in your handle?
---Monk_Brendan on 11/22/17


MONK. Again you offer unsubstantiated claims to support the Left's propaganda, thus confirming Yuri's warning that the brainwashed will never accept facts.

How do you know Yuri twisted news (in other words you're alleging he's a liar to justify your position) from KJNP radio around? How do you know he got saved? He may have just lied, like you say.

Considering that Yuri's claims about Left's brainwashing is consistent with those from academic and ex Communist David Horowtiz, and also the findings of the FBI in the 1950's, you might need to explain this as well.

Fact's confirm that Hitler was clearly a SOCIALIST Lefty, and no amount of repeating the Left's propaganda mantra that he's far right will change reality.
---Haz27 on 11/22/17


Haz27 said, "BTW, genocidal SOCIALIST Lefties Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Lenin, Pol Pot, Tito, Kim Il Sung, etc, proved how caring they are for people, didn't they."

Hitler, Pol Pot, and Kim Il Sung and his son are NOT Socialist. They are ruthless dictators whose political leaning are farther right than the KKK, or the John Birch Society, or the neo-Nazi skinheads, or Genghis Khan, or even YOU.

Just because someone is an abortionist doesn't always make him a Leftist. Far from it--most of the abortionists are in it for the PROFIT, and not ideological reasons.

Making money is what the Right --be they Christian or not, is all about.
---Monk_Brendan on 11/22/17


"Moore interacted with unwilling teens, not willing adults." -StrongAxe

I though we were talking about Trump in this thread. And if Moore is indeed guilty of what he was accused of, I will join you in his condemnation. However, unless some new evidence has surfaced, you are merely spreading baseless accusations about Moore and bearing false witness.

Either way, Jesus had a word for married men who looked with lust at other women. -StrongAxe

Yes. Adultery. Wrong for sure, but still nothing compared to the vile acts of perversion your party condones. Nothing like picking at splinters when you have a log there, buddy.
---ObamasBoy on 11/22/17




AXE. I said "Lies" came from Left's PC sources.

You ignore the fact Left dominate megaphones of public narrative (media, Hollywood, universities, politics).
This confirmed by ex Communists (Yuri Bezmanov, David Horowitz) who formerly helped in this brainwashing by Marxist Left.
Also confirmed by FBI findings of Communist goals, published in 1958 book "The Naked Communist".

As Left control public debate/thought through dominance of these megaphones of society, how are Conservatives supposed to offer any effective brainwashing as you allege?

BTW, genocidal SOCIALIST Lefties Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Lenin, Pol Pot, Tito, Kim Il Sung, etc, proved how caring they are for people, didn't they.

---Haz27 on 11/22/17


Haz27 said, "MONK. You offered no facts to support the lies you relied on from your Leftist sources.
As EX Communists like KGB defector Yuri Bezmanov said, no matter how many facts are presented to those brainwashed by the Marxist Left, they will never accept realty."


How man sources can you quote in 125 words?

Yuri Bezmanov was listening to KJNP Radio, so he could hear American news and twist it around. I was working at KJNP at the time, and it was on my shift as DJ that he accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. I know all about Yuri. I was part of his salvation.
---Monk_Brendan on 11/22/17


Haz27,

GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD! Hitler was on the ultra-right! He did not allow abortion for pregnant Jewish women. He KILLED them by throwing them into a gas chamber. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
---Monk_Brendan on 11/22/17


ObamasBoy:

Moore interacted with unwilling teens, not willing adults. Either way, Jesus had a word for married men who looked with lust at other women.


Haz27:

When someone makes unsubstantiated claims, ask for evidence instead of yelling "LIES!".

You quoted Bezmanov a dozen times. The same comments apply to brainwashed right too.

Hitler was NOT interested in society as a whole (as socialists are), but killed anyone who didn't match his perfect ideal - minorities, mentally inferior, sick, elderly.

As for deflection, you keep accusing the left of being brainwashed and ignoring facts, while you do exactly the same things yourself. Pot, kettle, black. Eye, beam, speck.
---StrongAxe on 11/22/17


KATHR. I'll always focus on important issues that Lefty's hope to avoid.

Lefty's here always REMAIN SILENT about Left's inhumanity (baby murder, etc), but they're very eager to attack Trump, etc over minor issues.

Christians here wonder why is it that Lefties here obediently display such feigned outrage over "issues" which the Left's Fake News media pushes as approved for PC offence taking, BUT they conveniently REMAIN SILENT about real atrocities like Left's baby murder platform, etc.

We see this every time there's political debate on CN. We can only conclude Lefties here consider the Left's baby murder platform to be of less concern than something Trump said that Left fabricates offence over.
---Haz27 on 11/22/17


MONK. You offered no facts to support the lies you relied on from your Leftist sources.
As EX Communists like KGB defector Yuri Bezmanov said, no matter how many facts are presented to those brainwashed by the Marxist Left, they will never accept realty.

CLUNY. Hitler was in fact pro abortion upon women deemed "unAryan" (i.e. Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, etc.) and "Aryan" German women who were thought to be feeble-minded, or have hereditary diseases. (Abortion in the New Europe, p.114). I thought that would have been obvious considering his racism and views on the weak.

NURSE. Yet again you offer your same old routine of deflection, obfuscation to destract from the greater evils of your side of politics.
---Haz27 on 11/21/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Interest Rates


Haz 27 said, " Haz 27 said, "MONK. You've been misled by Leftist revisionists. Hitler was SOCIALIST. His narrative confirms it. He admired Marxism & Mussolini's Fascism (also Left), but thought his Socialism was better."

Other people besides me have told you that you are wrong, so I am not going to bother trying to correct you again. Call me what you want. I don't care. But for the sake of God take off these blinders that you think are "theologically correct" and stop putting down the people that would love to welcome you into their hearts. Have you ever heard that it is easier to to catch flies with honey than vinegar?
---Monk_Brendan on 11/21/17


It's amazing how the party that commits and celebrates the most vile and perverted acts man can think up seem somehow appauled by the idea of a straight man enjoying the sight of straight adult willing women. I can't help thinking if it were Rosie O'Donnell bragging to her friends about how she grabs other women in the privates the left would be harolding her praises as a hero.
---ObamasBoy on 11/21/17


Haz 27 said, "MONK. You've been misled by Leftist revisionists. Hitler was SOCIALIST. His narrative confirms it. He admired Marxism & Mussolini's Fascism (also Left), but thought his Socialism was better.

As for "Safe Schools", that's another Leftist lie covering for the real agenda of Marxist & deviancy indoctrination of children."


Blather, rinse. repeat.

That's all we ever get from you, Haz. Just the same old blather, even when told (and proved) wrong.

It's just blah, blah, blah...
---Monk_Brendan on 11/21/17


\\And don't forget the Lefty Hitler also supported abortion.\\

Wrong again, Haz.

The Nazis made abortion ILLEGAL.

Doesn't it bother you to say things that have no connection to reality?

Glory to Jesus Christ
---Cluny on 11/21/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Internet Marketing


ObamasBoy:

You wrote: StrongAxe, how is it that you were able to post your response to my last comment before it was even posted? Hmm.

Messages posted here have to be approved before they get posted, so if a moderator is not on duty, it can take a while - so often, many messages pile up and get approved all at once. What probably happened is I posted the quote to clarify what I had previously written (but it didn't show up yet), and then you later asked me to clarify what I had posted, and then both messages showed up at the same time, in the order they were posted.
---StrongAxe on 11/21/17


//Nicole, what POLITICAL PARTY were all those priests who molested little boys ..Rep or Democrats?//

NEITHER!

Are your Protestant Pastors who molested children Democrats? YOUR POINT?

Name Names Kathr!

I asked StrongAxe to name any Republican telling any rape jokes? Go ahead and help him.

Bob Menendez is the ONLY SITTING SENATOR TODAY accused by the FBI of molested/raped children just 2 years ago!

I asked you before and I will ask you again:

Do you not care about those girls because they are Black?

Do you only care about WHITE GIRLS getting RAPED?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/21/17


---Haz27 on 11/20/17

The point is, you DON'T debate. Instead you accuse, obfuscate and ignore questions that are germane to the discussion. You would rather blame the left - and completely ignore the right - instead of figuring out a way to stop it. Why is that? What would YOU do to stop abortion. I'm going to keep asking until you give an answer. Try being part of the solution.

I've also noted you have stopped quoting scripture. You last 20 posts are nothing but angry diatribes.
---NurseRobert on 11/21/17


StrongAxe, how is it that you were able to post your response to my last comment before it was even posted? Hmm.
---ObamasBoy on 11/21/17


Search For Christian Ministries & Missions


ObamasBoy:

I quoted Trump's exact words in my next post.


Haz27:

You keep saying Hitler was a socialist, but you don't seem to understand what socialism entails. Under socialism, individuals submerge their individuality into the collective, and the collective then takes care of them (e.g. Marx's "to each according to his needs, from each according to his abilities"). Yet Nazis did NOT take care of their own - anyone who did not contribute to the war effort (e.g. the elderly, the sick, the mentally ill, etc.) were NOT taken care of. Rather, they were called "useless eaters" and tossed into the gas chambers. This is NOT socialism.
---StrongAxe on 11/21/17


MONK. Nazism defined itself in Socialist Left terms as the proletarian (working class) nation fighting against plutocratic (government by wealthy minority controlling class) nations.

Typical of collectivist Left's totalitarianism, Hitler said every activity and every need of every individual will be regulated by the collectivity represented by the party

Under Nazism political dissidents were eliminated by the Gestapo. Similarly today PC Leftists call for killing or jailing of climate change deniers, fining those who reject LGBT marriage or fail to use preferred gender pronouns.

And don't forget the Lefty Hitler also supported abortion.

Hitler was heavily influenced by Karl Marx, as seen in his writings.
---Haz27 on 11/21/17


Poor Monk, now you get called all the same ol same ol names. That's all Haz27 knows..just name calling and familiar memorized phrases .....a clear sign of someone brainwashed. That's why it's impossible to reason with them. They cannot carry on a normal conversation and discuss. It's ALL exactly as they say and see it. And if you don't see it exactly as they do...Then you get peppered with names..."Lefty" ETC, which is so worn out. Oh and you also get accused of all sorts of other things..BABY KILLER, and so on....thats one of their favorites. Which is so moronic, because we all know Pope Francis is NOT a Lefty, Nazi, KKK etc etc BABY KILLER. He's not an ALT RIGHT either. But try to explain that to Haz27.....
---kathr4453 on 11/21/17


Trump on Beauty Pagents: Before a show, Ill go backstage and everyones getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, he said. You know, Im inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, theyre standing there with no clothes.. you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year including one who was 15 at the time,recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing. One of them called it shocking and creepy and said she rushed to cover herself.
---NurseRobert on 11/21/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Life Insurance


MONK. You've been misled by Leftist revisionists. Hitler was SOCIALIST. His narrative confirms it. He admired Marxism & Mussolini's Fascism (also Left), but thought his Socialism was better.

I suggest you read a recent publication by academic Dinesh D'Sousa titled "The Big Lie. Exposing the NAZI Roots of the American Left".

Same in Aust where Lefty revisionists twisted Aboriginal history to benefit the Left's aims.
The Left's "Stolen Generation" lie an example.
Remember Marxists infiltrated and now dominate universities from whence they push their lies.

As for "Safe Schools", that's another Leftist lie covering for the real agenda of Marxist & deviancy indoctrination of children.
---Haz27 on 11/20/17


Trump was a DEMOCRAT when he made those nasty jokes?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/17

Nicole, what POLITICAL PARTY were all those priests who molested little boys ..Rep or Democrats? And what about the two recent Family Values Republicans 1) Oklahoma :Child trafficking and pediofile charges,( COULD GET LIFE) and the Family Values REPUBLICAN in Ohio , married with children caught with a man in his office, and they weren't working on paper work...resigned.

So I guess ALL Priest Pediofiles excuse Is they are democrats, when all they had to do was switch to a REPUBLICAN and WALLA...HEALED. Who needs Jesus Christ when all you have to do is become a republican.
---kathr4453 on 11/20/17


StevenG said, "What was in your heart when you posted the following? "And how is that worldly denominational gathering of ONE (you) doing? Still singing that same old song, aren't you?" in the "We Need a Church" blog."

Hey, I admitted that I was not perfect. This was at the beginning of this thread.

However, we cannot be followers of Christ in isolation. READ 1Cor 12:12-14

When we say, "I don't need to go to Church," we are also saying, "I don't need or want any of you." This directly contradicts what St. Paul is saying.
---Monk_Brendan on 11/20/17


"Did Trump tell a changing room LIE to incriminate himself?"
---StrongAxe on 11/20/17


No. You simply lied about what he said. He never said he ogled naked contestants and certainly not underage teenagers.

"Clinton was impeached for doing it. It's time Trump is too."
---StrongAxe on 11/19/17


Another lie. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinski. Not for bragging in a private conversation about the influence his celebrity status gets him with willing adult women, which is what Trump did. Does that make him a creep? Perhaps. But that's not even comparable to raping women and having affairs in the white house and lying about it under oath.
---ObamasBoy on 11/20/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Make Money


StrongAxe: Before accusing me of bias, perhaps you should ask if I had heard the joke.//

TRUE

//I agree it's tasteless.//

No NOT tasteless it is SICK!!!

Tasteless? We are talking about rape!

Trump's comments are nasty and sinful.

Franken's comments can be used as a basis to request from a judge a PERMANENT RESTRAINING ORDER by Leslie Stahl.

//Comedians frequently tell stories we know aren't true, deliberately for laughs. It's their stock in trade.//

Rape isn't a laughing matter PERIOD!

Can't you all on the Left understand that?

Tell me one Republican or someone on the Right making a Rape Joke?

ONE?

Remember Trump was a DEMOCRAT when he made those nasty jokes?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/17


ObamasBoy:

Talking about walking in on teenage girls, some as young as 15, in their dressing rooms at the Miss Teen USA Pageant, Trump said in 2005:

"I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting. I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody OK?' And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that."

At least six beauty queens confirmed he did this. This is not just a man boasting to others to impress them with his prowess. It's a confession of a sexual predator who preys on teenage girls, thinking his privileged position entitles him to do so.
---StrongAxe on 11/20/17


Haz27 said, "Cluny, Monk supported Leftist causes such as LGBTQI deviancy indoctrination of children through Marxist safe schools lies."

Hold on, there, Haz. That is an unfair oversimplification of my stand. I don't want children abused or bullied. I was bullied, not only by classmates, but even by teachers as I grew up. I was beaten up more times than I can remember. As a result, I don't want any other children being bullied.

Have you ever been beaten? Have you ever been bullied? Children can be so cruel. That's why I want anti-bullying rules in school, so that if a child is "different" in any way, odd, unusual, disabled, perceived as being LGBT, or anything else, they won't get beaten up. PERIOD!
---Monk_Brendan on 11/20/17


Haz27 said, "The Left's genocide is fact..."

Haz, pay attention to something, please. I will admit that I don't know what is going on in Australian politics. However, classifying Hitler as a leftist is just plain wrong--inaccurate, incorrect, etc. And I am not defending him.

The Political Spectrum is a circle. The farther you go on one side, the closer you get to the METHODS of the other. For instance, Hitler was very far right on the political spectrum. So far on the right that he became a military totalitarian, ruling by decree (some would say ruling by whim), and his whim was law. Stalin was so far on the left that he ended up being that same military totalitarian. NEITHER was correct!
---Monk_Brendan on 11/20/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Rehab Treatments


NURSE. Instead of your facades like "I'm trying to be more temperate", I suggest you actually stop trying to derail debates with your obfuscation and deflection routine.

The Left and their genocidal abortion go hand in hand, just as much as the Left's totalitarianism and brainwashing, as facts reveal.

And whilst there my be a few exceptions on either side of politics regarding abortion, your attempt to deflect debate by focusing on them instead suggests your motivation is merely to defend your side of politics from being exposed for their evil.

BTW, at least you've made one improvement where you're now starting to quote scripture.
Hopefully you'll eventually stop your "red herring" ploys next.
---Haz27 on 11/20/17


Nicole_Lacey:

Before accusing me of bias, perhaps you should ask if I had heard the joke. I had not. I agree it's tasteless.

Comedians frequently tell stories we know aren't true, deliberately for laughs. It's their stock in trade. Phyllis Diller always talked about her husband Fang. Her real husband had a different name. Trump was not making up stories for an audience. He was candidly boasting of male prowess in moments when thought he wasn't being observed.

If the FBI had evidence against Clinton, they would have brought charges. Their baseless accusations against Hillary the day before the election probably cost her the election.


ObamasBoy:

Did Trump tell a changing room LIE to incriminate himself?
---StrongAxe on 11/20/17


Jerry 6953 said, "Brendan,

So sorry to hear about your harsh servitude. Was this at the monastery where you lived?"


No, this happened before my religious tonsure. indeed, some of it happened when I was growing up. My time in the monastery has been the best time in my life. I wouldn't leave unless God gave me VERY CLEAR direction. Otherwise, I am here for life!
---Fr._Brendan_Drown on 11/20/17


strongaxe states, "Trump didn't joke about hypothetically doing it. He boasted about HAVING ALREADY DONE IT."

As Trump stated it was "Locker Room Talk."

Also, the women who supposely said he Sexually Violated them ironically they utterly repudiated those "False Report."

strongaxe states, "Clinton was impeached for doing it. It's time Trump is too."

But where are Trump's Accusers if they were real and if Trump did what Bill Clinton did to women then yes impeach, but the only accusers are the ones who have to be created.


Strongaxe, as I have stated to you before the Democrat Party is not "Infallible." my friend...

Do you Remember, Anthony Weiner?
---john9346 on 11/20/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Stocks


StrongAxe, you are doing it again! You are so bias!

Do you care about all women or does it depends on the man being accused?

1996 Al Franken's Rape joke in New York Magazine: "And, 'I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley's passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her." Or, "That's why you never see Lesley until February.' Or. 'When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.'"

That's a SICK JOKE!

Kathr? StrongAxe?

Focus and pray for your own Party and we will take care of our own Party.

Roy Moore isn't going around making joking about raping people or accused by the FBI of flying around the world raping girls like Menendez and Clinton.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/17


---StrongAxe on 11/19/17

Axe, why even try? People talk about brainwashed, but can't see they are brainwashed by the RW media.

Haz loves to talk about the left and abortion, but fails to bring up the conservatives who support abortions. He was given the chance to voice his ideas about stopping abortion but refused to answer, time and time again. Perhaps he has no ideas, perhaps it doesn't support his agenda. Who knows. It's unfortunate, but all he has is his anger.

We need to pray for him.
---NurseRobert on 11/20/17


Grabbing women by the privates, justifying it by saying that if you're a celebrity, you can get away with anything.

A lie. He said women LET you if you are a celebrity. Not the same as "getting away with it". That makes it consensual. Hardly close to raping woman as your hero Clinton did.

Hitting on women that he knew were married, and being disappointed when they refused him.

Again, not even close to rape. And not even a crime.

so he could have the excuse of going into the women's dressing rooms so he could see them naked. This also includes teen pageants, which means he was ogling naked teenage girls - the very definition of pedophilia.

All of that is a lie.
---ObamasBoy on 11/20/17


AXE. I suggest you stick to facts instead of feigned outrage over your misrepresentations about me.

The Left's genocide is fact. Both historically (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc), and today (abortion).

Left's brainwashing is fact. Confirmed by ex Communists involved in it (Yuri Bezmanov, David Horowitz), and confirmed by the fact Left dominate megaphones of public debate/thought (media, Hollywood, Universities, politics). Confirmed also in 1958 book "The Naked Communist" revealing FBI findings of Left's goals to infiltrate & dominate such megaphones to brainwash us.
Ben Carson said "The Naked Communist" lays out the whole progressive plan. It is unbelievable how fast it has been achieved.
---Haz27 on 11/20/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Diabetes


AXE. You constantly hurl Left's false allegations, obsessing even over minor issues about Trump's comments, whilst you REMAIN SILENT about Left's ATROCITIES (abortion, etc), corruption, lies, etc.

The totalitarian Left's oppressive PC tyranny has been very obvious over past decades, yet you REMAIN SILENT about that too. The Left dominate media, Hollywood, universities, politics, etc proving that they hold the positions of power to be the bullies of society. But you REMAIN SILENT about this PC bullying.

And when you're confronted by these uncomfortable facts, you pull the victim card.

Whilst cognitive dissonance is uncomfortable, I suggest you would do better facing up to the facts we present to you, instead lashing out.
---Haz27 on 11/20/17


Haz27:

You wrote: The fact you think ... is ok...

I have NEVER said ANY of those things, nor oppressive tyranny of ANY kind are OK. That you believe I did shows how far removed from reality you are, and that you feel free to hurl totally baseless accusations at anyone without a shred of evidence shows how far removed from Christian principles you are. Does your bible include the verse, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? It would appear not.

I have never said fact-based criticisms are pejoratives. Words like "brainwashed", "genocidal", etc. ARE. You hurl pejoratives at me in almost every message. What pejoratives have I hurled at YOU personally?
---StrongAxe on 11/19/17


AXE. You constantly fling pejoritives, false accusations against Conservatives and think its ok.
Thats because your Leftist leaders control public narrative through their dominance of megaphones of society. Because Left have thus normalized their lies, abuse, hate, etc, you think that the Lefts oppressive PC tyranny is ok, and that any fact based criticisms against them is somehow just unjustified pejoratives, accusations.

BTW, I said YOU admitted being Left, whilst Cluny, Monk supported Leftist causes such as LGBTQI deviancy indoctrination of children through Marxist safe schools lies.

KATHR. I wish your claim you only care what God thinks was true. But the Leftist racism, hate, etc, you push here, proves otherwise.
---Haz27 on 11/19/17


Psalms 133:1 "How good and pleasant it is when Gods people live together in unity!"

Monk_Brendan, thank you for starting this post. It took all of 5 posts for it to start degenerating downwards to name calling. Yes, I will admit there are times my posts add to the strife, and I am trying to be more temperate in my responses. Unfortunately, there are those who make it very difficult.

It shows us just how far we, both left and right, have to go.
---NurseRobert on 11/19/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Depression


Haz27:

I'm talking about people on these blogs. YOU are constantly flinging accusations and pejoratives on here. *I* am not. We cannot control how people outside behave, but we CAN control how WE behave.

"feigned outrage" and "pulling the victim card" are terms of rhetoric and propaganda, designed to silence the opposition - i.e. because anyone who "pulls the victim card" is automatically disingenuous, and does not deserve a chance to be heard.

I know both Cluny and Monk Brendan are NOT "Leftists". BOTH voted for Trump in the last election.


john9346:

Trump didn't joke about hypothetically doing it. He boasted about HAVING ALREADY DONE IT.
---StrongAxe on 11/19/17


Haz27, I suggest you brush up on scripture. I only care what God thinks...not you.
Isaiah 10:1-4

10 Woe to unjust judges and to those who issue unfair laws, says the Lord, 2 so that there is no justice for the poor, the widows, and orphans. Yes, it is true that they even rob the widows and fatherless children.

3 Oh, what will you do when I visit you in that day when I send desolation upon you from a distant land? To whom will you turn then for your help? Where will your treasures be safe? 4 I will not help you, you will stumble along as prisoners or lie among the slain. And even then my anger will not be satisfied, but my fist will still be poised to strike you.
---kathr4453 on 11/19/17


AXE. Face facts, mud slinging is of YOUR side of politics, and has been for decades under the Left's oppressive PC tyranny. It's how the Left always shut down public debate.

Cluny. Never heard of them. Here in Aust we have Pauline Hanson's One nation (Trump invited Pauline to inauguration), and they're true conservatives, as opposed to our (Leftist dominated) conservative LNP party.

MONK. Leftists, who dominate media, Hollywood, university, politics, have long used these megaphones of society to vilify conservatives to shut down public debate. But when facts are presented that expose their deceitful abuse, Lefties pull the victim card. I suggest you don't use their tactics of feigned outrage.
---Haz27 on 11/19/17


john9346:

You wrote: Not at all he did joke about it, but Bill Clinton actually Sexually violated women...

Trump boasted of several things he actually did (not things he merely wanted to do):

1) Grabbing women by the privates, justifying it by saying that if you're a celebrity, you can get away with anything.

2) Hitting on women that he knew were married, and being disappointed when they refused him.

3) Running beauty pageants so he could have the excuse of going into the women's dressing rooms so he could see them naked. This also includes teen pageants, which means he was ogling naked teenage girls - the very definition of pedophilia.

Clinton was impeached for doing it. It's time Trump is too.
---StrongAxe on 11/19/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Study


Brendan,

So sorry to hear about your harsh servitude. Was this at the monastery where you lived?



ax:

Your last message doesn't seem to fit in well with the "let's be polite to one another" topic.



---Jerry6593 on 11/19/17


AXE. Yet again you obsess about minor issues like Trump's choice of jokes and talk, but you conveniently remain silent about the Left's actual rapes, etc, and atrocities like baby murder.

As for silencing others, that's what your side of politics has been doing for decades with it PC bullying through its control of media, universities, Hollywood, politics, etc.

Such willfull blindness and distorted values confirms how much the Left control you.

Clearly your "logic" (Leftist confirmation bias) has blinded you to reality. And we all know what your former comrade, the KGB Communist defector Yuri Bezmanov, said about people like you, don't we :)
---Haz27 on 11/19/17


Both Bill and Hillary Clinton are sexual predators. Bill actually raped women and Hillary led the efforts to destroy and harrass his victims after her husband raped them. No tasteless joke or locker room talk can come close to that. Yet the left continues to worship the rapist in cheif and focuses instead on some bad jokes made in private between old friends. Jokes that don't even come close to the perversion spewed from the left's favorite late night talk shows and their own daily conversations.
---ObamasBoy on 11/19/17


Actually women have come forward accusing Trump of more than just locker-room talk. Sexual assault is not a political thing, but a POWER THING. We all know Trump is totally obsessed with women's LOOKS, etc. That should also say something. He comments on other men's Wives! Their physical appearance, even commented on a News Girl in his office on TAPE. I've been around long enough and in the workplace with these 70 year old dinosaurs who were nothing BUT dirty old men, commenting, GRABBING. Laughing etc. Just Trumps ADULTRY and always looking for YOUNGER FLESH .....it's all there. More there than just locker room talk. And I'll bet in a Golf Locker room, men don't talk that way. Only impotent morons talk that way...not REAL MEN.
---kathr4453 on 11/19/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Verses


\\What was in your heart when you posted the following? "And how is that worldly denominational gathering of ONE (you) doing? Still singing that same old song, aren't you?" in the "We Need a Church" blog.\\

And what was in YOUR OWN heart when you accused other people of being in "worldly denominational churches" and said they were supported by the government?

Tell us, Steveng.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/19/17


strongaxe said, "I agree, it must be hard to defend that, but Trump supporters keep doing so."

Not at all he did joke about it, but Bill Clinton actually Sexually violated women...

Trump was wrong for joking about this, but its 1 thing to say something another thing to do it. You see, not the same thing.
---john9346 on 11/18/17


Brendan said, "I was physically, verbally, and emotionally abused for many years."

Brendan, my heart goes out to you.

Though I don't fully understand I do care and am so so sorry to hear this happen to you.
---john9346 on 11/18/17


Steveng:

Your last message doesn't seem to fit in well with the "let's be polite to one another" topic.
---StrongAxe on 11/18/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Arthritis


Monk_Brendan, you are such a hypocrite.

What was in your heart when you posted the following? "And how is that worldly denominational gathering of ONE (you) doing? Still singing that same old song, aren't you?" in the "We Need a Church" blog.

By posting such a reply you are spreading rumors, something you don't know anything about. At one time I challenged anyone, or anyone they knew in my area, to meet me in person to get to know me. You assume way too much and, in fact, sound more like cluny.
---Steveng on 11/18/17


Jerry6593:

You wrote: Can you imagine how hard it must be to defend all the mindless violent protesting, stifling of free speech, classless jokes, etc. ...

Note that Trump has made plenty of classless jokes (i.e. about groping women, hitting on married women and being disappointed when they rejected his advances, and even boasting of ogling of naked teenage beauty pageant contestants), and has stated multiple times that the press should be silenced because they disagree with him. Does this mean you think that Trump is on the left?

I agree, it must be hard to defend that, but Trump supporters keep doing so.
---StrongAxe on 11/18/17


Haz27 said, "MONK. You're a Leftist...You even indicated your Leftism (at least in part) was due to your reliance on their welfare dependency platform...

How inadequate. You can't even insult me properly. If you want me to be a Leftist, okay, just for you. But God knows the truth.

I worked as a slave (almost literally) for years with no salary. I was physically, verbally, and emotionally abused for many years. I lived in the basement, I had to prepare and cook my own meals, and so on. I really had to run away and move to Phoenix in order to claim my own life. With that in mind, you have to go a lot farther than this or any other forum will allow you to go for words harsh enough to upset me.
---Monk_Brendan on 11/18/17


Haz27 said, "BTW, to love others is to preach the gospel to them so that they too may accept JC, the way, truth, life."

Duh! I didn't know that (sarcasm).

Who do you think you are talking to?? I began this thread because I have found the most unloving, uncaring, hateful, vitriol filled postings I have ever read on ANY website. And your responses are Christian? Each letter is dipped in poison, and tinged with acid. Here is ONE example: "MONK. You're a Leftist, hence why I referred to you as one. You even indicated your Leftism (at least in part) was due to your reliance on their welfare dependency platform."
---Monk_Brendan on 11/18/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Asthma


Why do you keep dragging your mud-slinging rhetoric into every single blog?
---StrongAxe on 11/18/17

Because that's all he has. I feel sorry for him. I pray for him..
---NurseRobert on 11/18/17


Haz27, what is your opinion of the British Democratic Party?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/18/17


\\MONK. You're a Leftist, hence why I referred to you as one. You even indicated your Leftism (at least in part) was due to your reliance on their welfare dependency platform. \\

Haz, Social Security in the US is paid into while a person works, and when he's disabled or retires, he receives monthly stipends from the SS Trust Fund.

In other words, Monk Brendan is only getting back what is his own that to which is previous earnings contributed.

Therefore, he is not a leftist.

Please apologize to him for libeling him on these boards.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/18/17


Brendan sir,

The greetings are on, "Preterists and Futurists Blog."

Take Care,

John
---john9346 on 11/17/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Cholesterol


Haz: I'd hate to be a lefty in these times of political upheaval. Can you imagine how hard it must be to defend all the mindless violent protesting, stifling of free speech, classless jokes, etc. that they have to support since LOSING a legitimate presidential election?


---Jerry6593 on 11/18/17


Haz27:

I know Monk_Brendan, and he's no leftist. I happen to know that he voted for Trump in the last election.

But that's irrelevant. Why do you keep dragging your mud-slinging rhetoric into every single blog? That is not appropriate, and it is ESPECIALLY not appropriate here, in this blog, titled "Let's be polite to one another".

Please follow the blog topic, and be polite!
---StrongAxe on 11/18/17


MONK. You're a Leftist, hence why I referred to you as one. You even indicated your Leftism (at least in part) was due to your reliance on their welfare dependency platform.

The Left's deliberately divisive identity politics, PC hate mongering, etc is merely to further their own political power.

Clearly Leftists like you feel uncomfortable when confronted with facts about the Left's evils. I suggest rather than trying to shut down debate by alleging people here are "rude" for presenting uncomfortable facts against your cherished Leftism, you instead consider these facts and offer reasoned debate.

BTW, to love others is to preach the gospel to them so that they too may accept JC, the way, truth, life.

---Haz27 on 11/17/17


Fr._Brendan_Drown:

You wrote: Actually, no, I did not see them. Where can I find these Welcoming Greetings?

I don't know where these are either. However, john9346 did ask about you on here a few weeks ago, and I did mention that to you over the phone around that time (I'm not sure if you remember).
---StrongAxe on 11/17/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Lasik Surgery


If I had titled this, my first thought would have been Let's be Christian to one another. But then I thought, That is what I am talking about. Why is it that ALL of the Christian Chat Groups on the internet are full of such unholy slander, gossip, backstabbing, and just unChristian behavior. And I have to admit that I am just as guilty as others in this, for which I truly repent, and ask God to forgive me.

Jesus has commanded us to love one another. Instead of backbiting, can't we just learn to love?
---Monk_Brendan on 11/17/17


John 9346 said, "Did you read my Welcoming Greeting to you? Jerry6593 also left you a greeting as well I hope you take time to read our greetings."

Actually, no, I did not see them. Where can I find these Welcoming Greetings?
---Fr._Brendan_Drown on 11/17/17


Brendan,

Did you read my Welcoming Greeting to you? Jerry6593 also left you a greeting as well I hope you take time to read our greetings.

Shalom,

John
---john9346 on 11/17/17


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.