ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Aborts And Miscarriage

Planned Parenthood recently tweeted, "There is a common misconception that the mom who miscarries is a very different person that the mom who aborts, but I'm here to say there is no difference. I am both of those women."

Is there a difference?

Join Our Free Chat and Take The Abortion Bible Quiz
 ---Obamasboy on 12/13/17
     Helpful Blog Vote (1)

Post a New Blog



Trav:
I frequently have "proof of any kind", but like Haz27, you have selective vision, ignoring anything that disagrees with your narrative.
---StrongAxe on 1/6/18

Well I've been observing your posts for quite a while. "Frequently" is an admission of a sort. "Rarely" is more accurate.
We would think that you might take the hint that your post without witnesses to back them up are worthless. In some cases they carry scriptural penalties.
Now if these don't bother you, we can perceive that your intentions here are what we see them to be...to embrace your confusion.
Jas_3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
---Trav on 1/9/18


The ONLY time the Government hands out money to people is AFTER they STOLE it from another person FIRST!


---Nicole_Lacey on 1/8/18

Nicole, you stated you went to College on a GOVERNMENT PROGRAM, which IS stealing money from people and giving it to you, who did not earn it. Any FREEBE the Government hands out ( SS is not a FREEBE) is taking others taxes they paid to fund your FREEBE.

You CANNOT PAY THAT BACK , just because you now pay taxes. Your taxes are based on your earnings, like everyone else.

We'll see less and less of these programs Nicole was so fortunate to be chosen for that she NOW begrudges to others. The Republicans DID NOT give you an education, the TAXPAYERS BOTH DEM AND REP DID.
---kathr4453 on 1/9/18


StrongAxe: You are outraged the givernment steals from some to pay others, yet outraged they DON'T in Puerto Rico. Why the inconsistency?//

Still confused about economic.

Gov DOESN'T have any income.

I have the RIGHT to get mad by way the Gov SPENDS OUR MONEY.

They should CARE about Puerto Ricans NOT having a ROOF over their heads or a BED to lie on.

INSTEAD of worrying about meeting their obligations of Christmas bonuses to a FEW SELECT SPECIAL PEOPLE.

It's OUTRAGEOUS that you and Kathr ONLY care about Government Official's Christmas gifts MORE THAN POOR Puerto Ricans.

BTW, why did you eat last night?

Didn't you know if you didn't eat 5 people could have eaten who were staring to death?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/9/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You are outraged the givernment steals from some to pay others, yet outraged they DON'T in Puerto Rico. Why the inconsistency?

Money doesn't grow on trees. If some are getting richer, somebody else is getting poorer. That's economics. Who will get poorer? Our children (or we in a few years), who will inherit the additional $1.5 trillion dollar debt that was just passed. Happy retirement (that is, if the retirement age doesn't get raised past the point where most people die so the government doesn't have to pay them, which looks like it will be the case).


Haz27:

The best way to remedy that is to STOP DIVERTING THIS TOPIC as I have requested SEVERAL TIMES.
---StrongAxe on 1/9/18


Kathr, your responses to my statement tells me WHAT kind of a Christians you profess to live.

Jesus is crying!

Me:

People lost their LIVES, HOMES, furniture, pictures and items they had since 1969!...So, why should I care if PR Government Officials won't get their CHRISTMAS BONUSES for ONE YEAR?---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/18

Kathr:

Unless there is some LAW (ME: BTW ROMAN LAW ALLOWED JESUS' DEATH) YOU: stating you have to forfeit your income ( which these bonuses are calculated at hours worked, NOT SOME GIFT) you are only going by false propaganda to spread hate because they are democrats.

I don't judge by FEELINGS BUT BY THE LAW.---kathr4453 on 1/5/18
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/9/18




StrongAxe: Reducing someone's tax by $1M is the same as handing them a $1M check for.//

You are NOT making any sense.

That's like saying if I pay $50,000 college tuition for 2 years straight and on the 3rd year the college reduces my tuition by $15,000.

According to your bizarre math and life the college GAVE me a CHECK for $15,000 instead of me paying them a reduction college fee of $35,000.

The ONLY time the Government hands out money to people is AFTER they STOLE it from another person FIRST!

//Days after signing the budget, Trump told friends at Mar a Lago "You just got a LOT richer".//

YES, SO DID I.

When you see MORE MONEY in your paycheck/bank you are RICHER.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/8/18


AXE. Again you make the false allegations. My response to your irrelevant reference to Matt 25, etc, was how YOUR side of politics dehumanizes the unborn AND ALSO the needy throughout their lives (see post 12/25/17).

If you check your post 12/26/17 you'll see you even side tracked to Matt 7 in your diversion off this topic.
---Haz27 on 1/8/18


Kathr: These bonuses have ALWAYS been part of PR's pay to government employees as far back as 1969.//

Nicole says:
....WHO CARES! People lost their LIVES, HOMES, furniture, pictures and items they had since 1969! Who is given that back to them?????

Get your priorities straight.

If so, a Democrat or two is stealing from the Gov.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/18

Nicole your comments ARE A LEFTY, SOCIALISM, COMMUNISM , SNOWFLAKE MENTALITY. You want to TAKE from the wage earner what is rightfully theirs and give it to the poor.

What a hypocrite. WHY? Is it because they are not rich white people? Let's throw in racist too. And NO, no one stole...FALSELY ACCUSING ....3 strikes you're a TROLL.
---kathr4453 on 1/8/18


Haz27:

On 12/25, I briefly mentioned that passage within the context of the discussion about children (which is actually the topic of THIS blog). On 12/27, you replied, also mentioning James 2 and "you suggest that they contradict God's gospel" - clearly references to the discussion about salvation on ANOTHER blog (which is NOT the topic of THIS one). Your ENTIRE RESPONSE was on that topic, and not on this one.

So can we PLEASE get back to THIS one?
---StrongAxe on 1/7/18


AXE. Either you are a liar or else deluded. You said: They will answer for "I was hungry, and you fed me not", and "didn't we do great works in your name?" "Get away from me - I never knew you!"
---StrongAxe on 12/25/17
This is a clear reference to Matt 25, Matt 7, to which I replied that I was surprised you referred to these scriptures considering you lack understanding on them.

I suggest you check the timeline of posts below to see how YOU had introduced Matt 25, Matt 7 on 25th, to which I replied on 27th.
---Haz27 on 1/6/18




Nicole_Lacey:

Reducing someone's tax by $1M is the same as handing them a $1M check for. Days after signing the budget, Trump told friends at Mar a Lago "You just got a LOT richer".

"It's their own money!" should apply to SS WE PAID INTO, yet Congress wants to rob to "reduce the deficit".


Trav:

I frequently cite witnesses, and scriptures which Haz27 always twists to say God didn't REALLY mean what he SAID, but must be interpreted "scripturally" to mean the opposite. I frequently have "proof of any kind", but like Haz27, you have selective vision, ignoring anything that disagrees with your narrative.

AGAIN, these have NOTHING to do with the blog topic.
---StrongAxe on 1/6/18


Haz27:

You wrote: AXE. Yet again you make false allegations. It was in fact YOU who turned this topic of the Left's genocide of babies onto Matt 25, James 2.

How can you possibly keep beliving your own demonstrably false LIES? ALL discussion on this blog was about abortion, miscarriage, or dead children until YOUR OWN POST on 12/27/17 that was the FIRST one to mention Matthew 25 out of the blue:

AXE. You admitted that it seems to you that Matt 25, James 2 contradicts the gospel. And you don't know how to reconcile this perceived contradiction you hold.

This had NOT been discussed on this blog at all, yet you hijacked this blog to tilt at that windmill that had only been being discussed elsewhere.
---StrongAxe on 1/6/18


Nicole, PR has approx 285,000 gov employees. Times that by an AVERAGE of $400....200+600/2=400 comes to a little over 100 million, already in place before Maria hit. It's negotiated into their pay structure based on hours worked, not a gift....even though it's called a Christmas Bonus. PR Government is set up differently than the states. The Gov employees are not missionaries or nuns working for room and board, with meals tossed in. Therefore they do not have to cheerfully DONATE their income to rebuild. Even in the States, no such requirement is expected. I'm sure because of Maria, they more than earned that bonus, as many worked MORE THAN OVERTIME they didn't get paid for. They're not SLAVES working for free ANYMORE...HAHAHA.
---kathr4453 on 1/6/18


Nicole, this is part of their PAY...that has already been negotiated, established, and legally documented. It's ILLEGAL to strip anyone of their negotiated salary. Just like you CANT take away President Trumps pay check because the White House caught fire expecting the President AND his staff to forfeit their income to pay for it?

Did anyone in Florida or Houston, still devastated from those storms forfeit their income?

Unless there is some LAW stating you have to forfeit your income ( which these bonuses are calculated at hours worked, NOT SOME GIFT) you are only going by false propaganda to spread hate because they are democrats.

I don't judge by FEELINGS BUT BY THE LAW.
---kathr4453 on 1/5/18


Kathr: These bonuses have ALWAYS been part of PR's pay to government employees as far back as 1969.//

Really? Tell that Hurricane Maria! WHO CARES!

People lost their LIVES, HOMES, furniture, pictures and items they had since 1969!

Who is given that back to them?????

So, why should I care if PR Government Officials won't get their CHRISTMAS BONUSES for ONE YEAR?

Get your priorities straight.

//Some $600 and some $200. It's something factored into their pay. And to blame democrats is outrageous.//

Your math is off. It is impossible to ONLY hand out those LOW figures and give out MILLIONS of dollars.

If so, a Democrat or two is stealing from the Gov.

Which wouldn't be the FIRST TIME.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/18


StrongAxe: Republican congress and president just gave TRILLIONS of dollars to the rich 1%.//

WRONG! IT'S THEIR OWN MONEY! NO ONE GAVE THEM A PENNY!

That's what's wrong with you Democrats! You tax people so long you FORGET you are TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!

You NEVER gave them A DIME.

---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/18

Amen.
He almost never has witnesses, scriptural or otherwise, just opinion...usually opposed to anything conservative Christians. Notice small children/kids attempt controlling adults by making them mad.
Same pattern. He derives perverted pleasure from being opposition to anything held as a passion point.
When is the last time he had proof of any kind?
---Trav on 1/5/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Fundraisers


StrongAxe: Republican congress and president just gave TRILLIONS of dollars to the rich 1%.//

WRONG! IT'S THEIR OWN MONEY! NO ONE GAVE THEM A PENNY!

That's what's wrong with you Democrats! You tax people so long you FORGET you are TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!

Now you just CAN'T take as much of their money. A DIFFERENCE!

You NEVER gave them A DIME.

//Correlations does not imply causation.//

When there is a pattern you need to start paying attention.

Even a dog understands that concept!

//More people die in hospitals than anywhere else, but that doesn't mean hospitals cause thier deaths.//

Why do you think malpractice insurance is so expensive and people call Lawyers ambulance chasers?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/18


AXE. Yet again you make false allegations. It was in fact YOU who turned this topic of the Left's genocide of babies onto Matt 25, James 2.

As for your false gospel where you suggest God is a liar, we can continue that in the new blog topic I started
---Haz27 on 12/29/17


Haz27:

You wrote: Your false gospel is based on deeds only, for any who deny Jesus is the Christ who died for sin.

Stop bearing FALSE WITNESS. I have pointed out MULTIPLE TIMES that there are SOME scriptures that talk about salvation by faith. SOME that talk about salvation by works, and SOME that talk about salvation by faith and works together. I have NOT denied the last two. ALL of these are part of scripture. If you want to call those scriptures that talk about salvation by works "false gospel", you are calling God a liar.

But as I keep pointing out on many blogs, THIS blog is about abortions and miscarriages, NOT salvation. PLEASE FOCUS and stay on topic!
---StrongAxe on 12/29/17


\\AXE. Your false gospel is based on deeds only, for any who deny Jesus is the Christ who died for sin. \\

That is not at all what STrongAxe is say,ing, or has said.

Christ is born! Glorify Him!
---Cluny on 12/29/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Ecommerce


the effect is exactly the same.
---StrongAxe on 12/29/17

So, your answer to my question is a big fat YES. You think it is fair to have different tax rates based on the level of success in earning.

I think we should create a new "ism" and call it "envyism". "Envyism" is encoded our tax model. Envyism penalizes the successful, while rewarding the unsuccessful.

Envyism is pervasive like all other "isms", such as racism and socialism, yet is acceptable to large segments of the population (when told to compare themselves to the successful).

Envyism reminds me of the quote "the man who never has enough money to pay his debts has too much of something else".
---Mark_Eaton on 12/29/17


AXE. Your false gospel is based on deeds only, for any who deny Jesus is the Christ who died for sin.

You constantly refuse to reconcile the contradictions your false gospel of self righteous works has with God's gospel, John 3:16, Rom 4:5.

The sin world is convicted of is UNBELIEF IN JC, John 16:9, but you conveniently avoid this.

You avoid reference to the actual will of God (John 6:40, 1Thess 4:3), offering instead your definition to fit your false gospel of self righteousness by works, and not faith as it was forAbraham in OT.

And as usual you avoid answering by deflecting to a side issue from Matt 25.

It's time you stop avoiding reconciling your contradictions with God's gospel.





---Haz27 on 12/29/17


Mark_Eaton:

Whether the government makes them pay $1.5 trillion dollars less in taxes, or gift-wraps $1.5 trillion dollars and hands it to them on a silver platter, the effect is exactly the same.

Do you think it is fair under our system that some pay 7% tax while others pay 39%? Even others pay no taxes at all!

The 1% have access to many mechanisms (like shell companies and off-shore accounts) denied to most of us, so while they pay a higher RATE of tax, that rate is applied to a much smaller TAXABLE INCOME, as most of them put most of their money into places where it can't be touched. They got to be the 1% by being financially astute.
---StrongAxe on 12/29/17


And the Republican congress and president just gave TRILLIONS of dollars to the rich 1%.
---StrongAxe on 12/26/17

You may think this is semantics, but it is not a gift if the government takes less of THEIR money.

Also, who pays the largest % of taxes? Why this 1% you speak of. If we reduced taxes equitably, these people should benefit the most because they paid the most.

Do you think it is fair under our system that some pay 7% tax while others pay 39%? Even others pay no taxes at all!

Our tax system is unfair in different ways to nearly all of us.
---Mark_Eaton on 12/28/17


Send a Free Encouragement Ecard


AXE. Your routine of deflection, obfuscation and false allegations does get tiresome.

You alleged that I had not reconciled the contradiction YOU claimed the gospel has with Matt 25, James 2. You even stated that I lied, when in fact I had explained to you in MANY posts how scripture offers SPIRITUAL descriptors that explains how the gospel does not contradict Matt 25, James 2, like you allege.

You have still been unable to offer your attempt to reconcile the gospel with Matt 25, James 2.

BTW, JC and Paul both preached same gospel. But you contradict both of them with your false gospel.
---Haz27 on 12/28/17


AXE. JC and Paul both preached same gospel. The fact that you suggest they differ, and that Matt 25, James 2 contradict the gospel such that you cannot reconcile them, proves you lack spiritual understanding.

JC is the only teacher who gives us understanding (Matt 23:8, 1John 2:27). It's in your own best interests to seek JC for understanding, rather than what you've been doing this far.
---Haz27 on 12/28/17


Haz27:

What false allegations?

"Scripture must be spiritually discerned" does not say WHICH scriptures must be treated literally and which ones not. That requires spiritual discernment. James 2 explains how "justification by faith" works - those with faith demonstrate it by their actions.

Many OT people are considered righteous as they did the will of the Father (e.g. feeding the poor). Many today have never heard the gospel, yet do so too, and will be considered righteous beause of it. Otherwise, how do YOU explain Matthew 25 sheep asking how they fed Jesus (since Christians would already KNOW the answer). You NEVER answered that.

I go by JC. You go by Paul. Who is the better teacher?
---StrongAxe on 12/28/17


AXE. It's disappointing that you resort to false allegations instead of justifying your position.

I have explained Matt 25, James 2 to you many times, with cross references to other scriptures defining the terms used in Matt 25, James 2.

I have repeatedly shown how Matt 25, James 2 is consistent with the gospel, yet you foolishly deny I have.

You have offered nothing to reconcile the gospel with your allegation that Matt 25, James 2 contradicts the gospel, thus proving that you lack understanding of these scriptures.

You're only digging yourself into hole with such tactics.
Best you ask JC, our teacher, to give you understanding instead of digging yourself ever deeper into that hole.
---Haz27 on 12/28/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Jewelry


Haz27:

Matthew 25 isn't the only place that speaks about judgment by works. 1 Peter 1:17, Revelation 20:12-13, Matthew 12:36-37 do so too.

Again, I didn't say *I* don't know how to reconcile this contradiction. I asked YOU how YOU reconcile this contradiction, and instead of doing so, you continuously avoid the question and attack me, as is your habit.
---StrongAxe on 12/28/17


AXE. You admitted that it seems to you that Matt 25, James 2 contradicts the gospel. And you don't know how to reconcile this perceived contradiction you hold.

In other words, you fail to understand Matt 25, James 2.

As for the gospel, that's simple: BELIEVE ON JESUS, John 3:16.

Don't let the devil corrupt your mind from the simplicity that is in Christ, 2Cor 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ
---Haz27 on 12/27/17


Haz27:

Your opinion on that is irrelevant to your lie that I ADMITTED I didn't understand it, because I did no such thing.


Nicole_Lacey:

And the Republican congress and president just gave TRILLIONS of dollars to the rich 1%. If the PR governor is bad, the Congress and President are a thousand times worse.

People are ALWAYS DYING under their LEADERSHIP!

Correlations does not imply causation. More people die in hospitals than anywhere else, but that doesn't mean hospitals cause thier deaths. In fact, they do the opposite, which is why people go to hospitals in the first place.


Neither of these issues is relevant to the blog topic. FOCUS PEOPLE!
---StrongAxe on 12/26/17


Nicole, only a nasty lying republican spin doctor would twist such tales as you have. These bonuses have ALWAYS been part of PR's pay to government employees as far back as 1969. Some $600 and some $200. It's something factored into their pay. And to blame democrats is outrageous.

Since when did any government official in ...say in the Houston area or Florida GIVE UP THEIR PAY, because a hurricane came through and they were given MILLIONS TO RECOVER? Is there a law that says government employees must give up,their pay because of disasters? So why PR? Why treat them differently?

I can't stand TWISTED comments to support your hate for democrats.....which has NOTHING to do with how PR pays its employees.
---kathr4453 on 12/27/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Furniture


Kathr: but look at the STILL horrible conditions in Puerto Rico.//

Oh, so horrible, but the PR Governor (A Democrat) GAVE MILLIONS of dollars to Government Officials CHRISTMAS BONUSES???

//....all the while they are living without power, water etc. and yet the LIE IS that Trump did a WONDERFUL JOB THERE...WRONG.//

70% with power DESPITE the Democrat's abuse of money and supplies. They are AHEAD of schedule!

//Even the death toll is well over 1000, they don't want anyone to know. Why is their lives less worthy than anyone else's? ---kathr4453 on 12/25/17

Ask your Democrat Leaders.

People are ALWAYS DYING under their LEADERSHIP!

LOOK IT UP!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/26/17


AXE. You clearly don't understand Matt 25, James 2 when you suggest that they contradict God's gospel, and you have no idea how to reconcile this contradiction in your perception.

Unbelievers like physical Jews, Muslims, Hindus, pretend Christians, etc do all sorts of things in the name of God.
Sadly JC will say to them, I never knew you.

The reason why I confronted you about Matt 7 is because you constantly bring it up in your efforts to justify your false gospel of contradiction that you don't know how to reconcile.

Instead of stubbornly holding on to your contradictions, wouldn't it be better to study scripture and ask JC our teacher to give you understanding?
---Haz27 on 12/26/17


Haz27:

I didn't say *I* don't understand Matthew 25. I understand it quite well. I said YOU don't understand it.

With regards to Matthew 7. Exactly. These were people who were not doing the will of God. However, they said, "didn't we do wonderful works in your name?" which means these were people who were BELIEVERS (would unbelievers boast of doing works in God's name?) who SINCERELY BELIEVED they were doing what they thought God wanted, but were sorely wrong in that belief.

For example, I can see Spanish Conquistadores saying "Aren't you proud we slaughtered millions of heathens in your name?" and Jesus would say "But I never told you to kill ANYONE!".
---StrongAxe on 12/26/17


Not only that, but look at the STILL horrible conditions in Puerto Rico. And yes, there are babies, children and most likely expectant mothers still living there. I call this SIN beyond anything since these are AMERICANS , our own citizens. Now through some faulty politics, they are being wiped out of all sorts of Medicare healthcare ....all the while they are living without power, water etc. and yet the LIE IS that Trump did a WONDERFUL JOB THERE...WRONG. Even the death toll is well over 1000, they don't want anyone to know. Why is their lives less worthy than anyone else's?
---kathr4453 on 12/25/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Laptops


AXE. Not only are the Left the drivers of baby genocide, but they are also a driving force behind poverty, family breakdown, poor education, etc that leads to welfare reliance. Just consider the state of cities that have been under long term DEMs governance.
Same in Australia. The Left create the dysfunction that requires more welfare dependence.
You always seem to conveniently ignore the heartless Lefts guilt in atrocities against humanity.

BTW, Im surprised you actually referred to Matt 25 when you recently just admitted you didnt even understand it.
Also Matt 7 where Jesus said I never knew you, if you read the context he spoke of only those DOING THE WILL OF GOD (John 6:40, BELIEVE ON JESUS), being accepted.
---Haz27 on 12/25/17


Kathr: how much CONTROL THE RCC had in Ireland.//

Have you heard of the 'Great potato famine'?

Why America had a great influx Irish CATHOLIC Immigrants in the late 1800's century?

They were fleeing RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION from Protestants who RAN Ireland's Government with the help of ENGLAND!

Nuns took care of Catholics and Protestant girls and WOMEN.

//Do please stop blaming Hillary or Obama or Protestants or democrats or who ever you want to deflect this to.//

No I blame the PROTESTANT Government!

LEARN REAL HISTORY!

//It's also NOT Protestants fault that priests molested children either.---kathr4453 on 12/24/17

No but it is their fault for molesting MORE children than Priests!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/25/17


Haz27:

You say the Left dehumanizes children - for the first 9 months of the lives. Meanwhile, the Right dehumanizes them for the rest of their lives. One example is the orphans (and their teenage mothers) mentioned in the Ireland story. Another is Republican politicians who are all too happy to give trillions of dollars in tax breaks to the rich (including themselves) while simultaneously cutting food and health care for children (as well as everyone else). You always seem to ignore such issues with an "it's OK because THEY are WORSE" attitude.

They will answer for "I was hungry, and you fed me not", and "didn't we do great works in your name?" "Get away from me - I never knew you!".
---StrongAxe on 12/25/17


Nicole, I don't think you know what this issue is about. You keep making up things like YOU PROTESTANTS this or that, trying to shift the blame, when the issue was NOT about Protestants but the HARSH ATTITUDE Ireland had toward unwed mothers and Illigatimate babies, and how much CONTROL THE RCC had in Ireland. These were CATHOLIC girls Nicole. And many of these girls were THEN sent to the Magdaline Laundries and were imprisioned there for years and years. They have interview many after the fact, and all were Catholics.

Do please stop blaming Hillary or Obama or Protestants or democrats or who ever you want to deflect this to. Take responsibility. It's also NOT Protestants fault that priests molested children either.
---kathr4453 on 12/24/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Lawyer


NICOLE. Lefties like AXE, KATHR, etc, will always try to deflect attention away from the genocide their Leftist team is behind TODAY.

AXE claims to reject abortion, BUT he will dehumanize the unborn in his defense of his Leftist masters.

AXE, KATHR, vote for and defend the genocidal Left, in spite of the fact that its the Left who are the driving force behind TODAYs heartless culture of treating unborn babies like garbage.

Try not to let these Lefties deflect from the real issue of TODAYs genocide by the Left.
---Haz27 on 12/24/17


Kathr, you and StrongAxe are UPSET that hundreds of babies are buried in septic tanks instead of burial plots like other Protestant areas not me.

I am happy they were buried and not left for the birds and wild animals

Protestants KNEW children died but REFUSED to donate land to bury them.

WHY?

//It's only been in recent years Nicole that the RCC will now baptize Illititimate babies.//

SHOW ME THE CCC# STATING THAT?

The Nuns would have baptized the children Catholics since they were in their guardianship.

//This is what the DOC was about.//

The DOC didn't PROVE they were NOT baptized. You made that up.

Why didn't the Protestant Parent CARE ENOUGH to check on their OWN CHILD?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/24/17


StrongAxe,
1. you are NOT illegitimate because you were abandoned. You are illegitimate because you parents were NOT married.

2. All the pictures I SAW were children PLAYING outside and were treated the SAME.

No TAGS saying illegitimate on their shirts.

3. What about the PARENTS who dumped their children for SOMEONE ELSE to take care of them!

WHERE'S THE RESPONSIBILITY!

So, the parent couldn't COME back to check on their OWN child?

Course not, they didn't CARE and they THEW them away LIKE GARBAGE and the Nuns CARED enough to feed, clothed and care for them.

NOT a grandparent, NOT a parent, NOT a cousin and NOT the Government.

ONLY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH CARED!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/24/17


Protestants refused to bury children after refusing to care for the children or assisting the Nuns to care for the children and they now they are UPSET the Nuns BURIED the children in an area that used to be a septic tanks?

Sounds like self-righteous Protestants to me.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/23/17

Wrong Nicole, it was about Illititimate babies...unwed mothers. Beside each name was ILLIGITIMATE. Nothing about whether Catholic or Protestant.

It's only been in recent years Nicole that the RCC will now baptize Illititimate babies. This was not always so. This is what the DOC was about....so either watch it, or stop making false assumptions. The SHAME is on the Catholic Church in Ireland .....by other Catholics .
---kathr4453 on 12/24/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Dedicated Hosting


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Again, what are you saying?

These children were orphans who were the results of illegitimate pregnancies. Rather than being treated with dignity, they were treated like garbage. They were worked like slaves, lived in inhumaan conditions, shown no love or compassion, and tossed like garbage when they died.

Saying children were horribly abused is insulting to Holocaust victims because they weren't SUFFICIENTLY abused?! Perhaps you think they should have been abused more?! Who is being insensitive here?
---StrongAxe on 12/23/17


//Illegitimate children were treated like cattle because of the sins of their parents.---StrongAxe on 12/23/17

Again, what are you saying?

Come out with it!

Are you saying they were better off dead?

Are you saying they should have been torn limb by limb in the womb so they shouldn't have been treated like cattle as children?

And I still don't believe they were treated like cattle.

BTW, that phase is an insult to Jews, my Ancestors and Native Americans.

They were TRULY treated like cattle.

Slaves in the Slaves Ships.

Native Americans in the Trail of Tears.

Jews during the Holocaust years by Hitler.

You Liberals can be so insensitive at times.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/23/17


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: StrongAxe, I READ the bills you cited and they DO NOT mandate parents to bury, cremate or PAY for the fetus. Not in the bill.

Again, SOMEBODY has to pay, and costs ALWAYS get passed to the consumer.

PP first response after the release of the videos was not that they were edited. But, that they were recorded without permission.

Because it is easier to prove an accusation irrelevant than to prove it false. Some might call that deflection, but Jesus did exactly the same when he said, "Neither will I tell you my authority for doing this".
---StrongAxe on 12/23/17


StrongAxe, I READ the bills you cited and they DO NOT mandate parents to bury, cremate or PAY for the fetus. Not in the bill.

//I saw SEVERAL TAPES.//

Remember in the other blog we spoke about people being gullible?

StrongAxe, PP first response after the release of the videos was not that they were edited. But, that they were recorded without permission.

The so called editing defense came later. Most likely after they consulted LAWYERS.

Protestants refused to bury children after refusing to care for the children or assisting the Nuns to care for the children and they now they are UPSET the Nuns BURIED the children in an area that used to be a septic tanks?

Sounds like self-righteous Protestants to me.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/23/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Marketing


Nicole_Lacey:

The law doesn't REQUIRE parent to pay, but economic realities ensure they will get stuck with the bill.

I saw SEVERAL TAPES.

They took the words PP said, then edited them around to make it sound like something totally different.

A '60s comedy sketch showcased unscruplous editing. "Ted Kennedy passed out cigars" and "Mrs. Henry Kissinger is a very clever woman" became "Ted Kennedy passed out" and "Henry Kissinger is a very clever woman".

Hundreds of children were found in septic tanks - i.e. nuns flushed rather than buried them. This was in CATHOLIC Ireland. Illegitimate children were treated like cattle because of the sins of their parents.
---StrongAxe on 12/23/17


StrongAxe: Republicans are doing everything to ensure that every fetus is born alive, but those children get abandoned once they are born, by voting to defund CHIP, Medicare, Medicaid, and school lunches.//

Show me the any bill trying to DEFUND CHIP AND SCHOOL LUNCHES?

You can't because you LIED!

SHAME ON YOU AND KATHR!

Do you and Kathr, realize how you both sound?

You are complaining about taking CARING of babies?

Show me in the Bible stating you have the RIGHT to COMPLAIN about caring for another?

CHAPTER and VERSE?

You both continue to AMAZE me!

Jesus doesn't want to hear complaints!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/23/17


StrongAxe: No, the LAW doesn't require the parents to pay for funeral..but SOMEBODY has to pay for it,...The parents.//

Really? You admitted they don't have to pay for the funeral but a few sentences later you claim they have to pay for them???

//google: abortion video fraud Filmmakers tried to frame PP on selling fetal tissue. They posed as buyers, but PP...//

NO, they were haggling prices over dinner and laughing. I saw SEVERAL TAPES.

Now that Obama is out of office and NOT PROTECTING PP, Trump's DOJ is going after PP! THANK GOD!

Kathr, are you suggesting that the Nuns should have allowed the children to DIE because the Protestants didn't want to take care of them?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/22/17


I know we need to trust in the Lord especially these last days. Things are not going to get better, but scripture says worse and worse. And seeing all that Trump is doing, where for some reason some think he is almost a god, is frightening. All these regulations being overturned, in favor of corporations and not THE PEOPLE, ...or the safety and welfare of the people, C.H.I.P. Just hanging in the balance, cost of healthcare now going to soar, Medicare , Medicade SS now on the block...something we PAID FOR, not an entitlement etc, makes you wonder if the sick and elderly will be facing a sort of genocide.... is frightening. And this is not a novel idea....Something really horrible is going on right in front of our eyes.
---kathr4453 on 12/21/17


Read These Insightful Articles About VoIP Service


kathr4453:

Exactly. Republicans are doing everything to ensure that every fetus is born alive, but those children get abandoned once they are born, by voting to defund CHIP, Medicare, Medicaid, and school lunches. Their excuse is that they can't afford the millions needed to fund these programs, while at the same time giving tax breaks worth TRILLIONS to large corporations and the rich 1% (who fund their reelection).

Austerity is one thing. Blatant hypocrisy is another. If they were REALLY pro-life, they would ALSO care what happens to children AFTER the first 9 months, yet the U.S. has the highest infant mortality rate of any civilized country. But it's more important for rich people to be able to deduct their private jets.
---StrongAxe on 12/20/17


Strongaxe, yes, and through out scripture the Lord and even Jesus ministry to people, dealt with people who mistreated others and children. ALL CHILDREN. Somehow TODAY that gets you labeled a Lefty Marxist Nazi ....which is the most bazaar accusation. When I see this huge tax cut approved for the wealthy yet all these poor families where their children are going to get cut off of health care....which will end up an even heavier burden for ALL in the end, ...also the very wealthy NOT being able to write off charitable contributions, most likely will also affect those in need.....something very UNCHRISTLIKE is happening in this country. Rich Americans FIRST, which is against everything scripture teaches. It follows the FALSE PROSPERITY GOSPEL.
---kathr4453 on 12/20/17


kathr4453:

You wrote: Nicole, there's a great documentary on Amazon Prime. If you don't get that, you might be able to watch it maybe on YouTube or something else. It's called..." Children of Shame". It came out in 2015.

So sad. It conveys the hypocritical attitude that a fetus is fully human, from the moment of conception, until birth. After that, it's on its own, and no longer worthy of human dignity.
---StrongAxe on 12/19/17


Nicole, there's a great documentary on Amazon Prime. If you don't get that, you might be able to watch it maybe on YouTube or something else.

It's called..." Children of Shame". It came out in 2015.

Let me know if you would like to discuss after you watch it.
---kathr4453 on 12/18/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Settlements


Nicole_Lacey:

No, the LAW doesn't require the parents to pay for funeral or cremation, but SOMEBODY has to pay for it, and as customers in ANY industry absorb all costs, and you can bet health insurance won't pay for it, guess who finally ends up stuck with the bill? The parents.

google: abortion video fraud

Filmmakers tried to frame PP on selling fetal tissue. They posed as buyers, but PP kept telling him they never do it and only collect expenses and disposal fees. They unscrupulously edited the tapes to make it look like PP wanted to sell. That was exposed as a lie when the WHOLE original tapes came out. The filmmakers were charged with 15 FELONIES EACH for concocting that lying video.
---StrongAxe on 12/17/17


Again StrongAxe, you are giving a false representation of the Indiana bill.

The parents do not have to pay for the funeral or the cremation.

The bill was designed to stop Planned Parenthood from selling fetal tissue as they did in the past.

Cite in the bill that states family have to pay for the funeral services?

You CAN'T because it's NOT in the bill.

There were hidden cameras of the Planned Parenthood officials discussing selling fetal tissues and asking top prices for intact baby organs.

Sick people! The bill is designed to cremate or bury the tissue so they can't sell the tissue. The State endures the cost.

Plain and simple
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/16/17


Nicole_Lacey:

The Texas law requires the mother to choose how to dispose of the fetus. The Indiana bill doesn't. Both require burial or cremation (i.e. a funeral). Those are both expensive procedures and SOMEBODY has to pay for them. Guess who that is? Do you honestly think health insurance will do so? So if a woman is unfortunate enough to have a miscarriage, she will ALSO be hit with out of pocket funeral costs.
---StrongAxe on 12/16/17


The whole "the funding isn't used for abortions" argument is completely asinine, and anyone who uses it knows it.

Any money they receive from taxpayers frees up money for them to use on abortions, keeps the facilities open so they can perform abortions in them, buys the instruments used for abortions, etc.

That is like giving a drug addict "rent" money so that he can use the money he originally had to pay rent to now buy drugs, and then claiming you didn't buy him drugs. And you claiming "No, I didn't give him money for drugs. He used his rent money to buy drugs so I gave him rent money."

No matter how you manipulate it, the funding is making the abortions possible, and thereby funding them.
---Obamasboy on 12/15/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Internet Services


StrongAxe, House 1337 DOESN'T state the Parents have bury the fetus. You made that up.

It is stopping the sell of fetus organs, tissues or limbs. Remember PP was CAUGHT selling fetus tissue.

You can't sell ASHES. That why they are forces PP clinics to either bury the fetus or cremate them.

****...Defines fetal tissue. Prohibits an individual from acquiring, receiving, selling, or transferring fetal tissue. Makes it a Level 5 felony to unlawfully: (1) transfer, and (2) collect fetal tissue. Establishes an exemption for the criminal penalty of unlawful use of an embryo if the transfer or receipt of a fetus was requested in writing by a biological parent for purposes of an autopsy
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/15/17


Mark Eaton,

"And does the patient pay any of this???? No"
Actually some do. PP takes private as well as public insurance, and patients pay deductibles if applicable with their plan. Additionally, for those uninsured there is a sliding fee scale and patients pay according to that, so for many it is not free. I've known many to use PP services for a variety of women's health care needs and NOT abortion, and in some cases, that care has resulted in saving a life, such as when diagnosed and treated for cervical cancer. Some have little to no access for services besides PP and are personally opposed to abortion.I may not like PP performing abortions, but for those needing other services I'm thankful for good that IS done
---chria9396 on 12/16/17


Nicole_Lacey:

From the Indiana General Assembly web site:

House Bill 1337:

... Provides that a miscarried or aborted fetus must be interred or cremated by a facility having possession of the remains. Requires a person or facility having possession of a miscarried or aborted fetus to ensure that the miscarried fetus or aborted fetus is preserved until final disposition occurs.


Mark_Eaton:

It doesn't matter what I BELIEVE. It's FEDERAL LAW. If ANY of that money goes to abortions, they go to jail. All efforts to shut down PP involve defunding, and in one case, a video proven to be fraudulent. NONE involve prosecuting them for violating federal law. I wonder why, if they do it all the time?
---StrongAxe on 12/15/17


StrongAxe:..Mike Pence signed a law in Indiana forcing women to have funerals or cemations for fetuses they had aborted or miscarried.//

NOPE, cite the Bill's name and numbers. Making it up as usual.

//SB8 doesn't state that families have to pay the bills for funerals as you alluded to earlier.

For purposes of infection control by CDC for hospitals and abortion clinics not families.

In other words they can't throw the bodies into landfills like normal trash.

You want people to think the governor is forcing families to put each baby into a casket or an urn.
Which isn't the case.

They are only worried about bodily fluids and containing them.

The same applies to amputated body parts and the like.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/15/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Stores


Any funding that goes to Planned Parenthood can ONLY go to OTHER non-abortion services they provide
---StrongAxe on 12/15/17

I cannot believe you really think that.

Their government funding for 2014 was $528M, They provided 324,000 abortions in 2014. Their total funding was $1.3B. If they used 100% of their funding only on abortion, that is an average of $4012 per abortion.

I say that the "real" cost for each abortion is likely $2500. That is for anesthesia, drugs, doctor fees, nursing, labs, exams, etc.

And does the patient pay any of this????

No, the bulk of their dollars go to abortions. The numbers do not lie.
---Mark_Eaton on 12/15/17


Mark_Eaton:

Federal law then and now ALREADY forbids federal funding of abortions. Any funding that goes to Planned Parenthood can ONLY go to OTHER non-abortion services they provide, such as birth control, family planning information, cancer screenings, etc. What is wrong with THOSE services? There are women who can ONLY get those services through Planned Parenthood, and defunding PP deprives them of those services.


ObamasBoy:

The very term "legalized abortion" means it's legal. The law cannot punish something that's legal, so "should be punished" means that such punishment CANNOT come from the law. It must necessarily come from extra-legal means, e.g. vigilantism and/or Divine Retribution.
---StrongAxe on 12/15/17


because they ONLY care about punishing Planned Parenthood. Such laws make NO sense otherwise.
---StrongAxe on 12/15/17

What makes no sense if public funding of PP.

The previous administration "promised" us that our tax dollars would not go to fund abortion. That has proven to be a lie.

As an individual, I choose to protest against PP and would like to see it defunded.

Allowing a choice is certainly different that providing a choice. Our government has allowed the choice. I do not want our government to provide the choice.
---Mark_Eaton on 12/15/17


Planned Parenthood and any one, man or woman, who makes a choice to abort their baby, and anyone who supports legalized abortion should be punished.

How can liberals have anything to say about Donald Trump being "unChristian" when they support such a sick and perverted organization that would make such a sickening statement like this?
---ObamasBoy on 12/15/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Business Training


Nicole_Lacey:

On March 24 2016, Indiana governor Mike Pence signed a law in Indiana forcing women to have funerals or cemations for fetuses they had aborted or miscarried.

In June 2017, Texas governor Greg Abbott signed SB8 that requires that ALL fetal remains (whether from abortion or miscarriage) require cremation, burying, or emtombment.

You wrote: If that was True, PP would have to have funeral services for all the fetuses they abort.

This is EXACTLY why such laws are passed. They don't care about the damage caused to women who have miscarriages, because they ONLY care about punishing Planned Parenthood. Such laws make NO sense otherwise.
---StrongAxe on 12/15/17


StrongAxe: Now, several states including Texas are making the mother responsible, requiring funerals for miscarried fetuses,//

NOT TRUE!

If that was True, PP would have to have funeral services for all the fetuses they abort.

//There is no rational reason to do this,//

Because IT ISN'T TRUE!

//EXCEPT to punish people who have an abortion,//

Again, PP throws the babies in the trash and when the Catholic Church TRIED to give the babies a proper burial for FREE, PP started locking the trash bin.

So when people WANT to bury the babies for free the States said NO!

But you want us to believe when families DON'T want to bury the babies the STATES forces them?

RIGHT?

NOT STUPID!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/14/17


Cluny:

SOMEBODY is responsible for it. If God didn't do it, man did. Which man is responsible and should be held to account?

Also, at least half of fertilized ova never implant, so half of pregnancies automatically miscarry, without any visible evidence - by design. Who designed the human reproductive system?

Now, several states including Texas are making the mother responsible, requiring funerals for miscarried fetuses, regardless of the reason. This places a devastating financial burden on families that have already suffered a devastating blow. There is no rational reason to do this, EXCEPT to punish people who have an abortion, but they don't care if women who have natural miscarriages suffer collateral damage.
---StrongAxe on 12/14/17


Generally speaking, there's a difference because of choice and lack of choice
---Chria9396 on 12/14/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Software


\\One an act of God, the other an act of man.
\\

I would not call a spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) an act of God, but we live in a world spoiled by centuries of sin since Adam, and not everything will work right.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/14/17


Did you know that the reason abortion is linked to breast cancer is because the body DIDN'T miscarriage the baby according to a 10 year research done in Norway and Sweden?

It seems that when the body miscarriage it KNOWS to stop the milk production cells in the breast as well.

But when a woman aborts the baby herself it takes the body several days to realize the baby is missing and it stops the milk production cells in the breast abruptly and causes breast cell mutation in the future.

Only a few States forces PP abortion clinics to provide this research information.

But even in those mandatory States PP still doesn't tell the women they can get breast cancer from abortions.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/14/17


"Is there a difference?" Yes, one is usually accidental, the other intentional. One spontaneous, the other premeditated. One an act of God, the other an act of man.
---josef on 12/13/17


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.