ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Addicted To Disney Tarzan Music

I'm 20 in the US and I think I'm addicted to the music from Disney's Tarzan. I feel like I am in a 'happy trance' when I listen to it. I associate it with a Christian guy I fell in love with but didn't want me since he lives overseas in UK. Please tell me what causes this and how to get over it? Thanks!

Join Our Christian Dating and Take The Addiction Bible Quiz
 ---Laura on 12/23/17
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



strongaxe:

"Paul doesn't fulfil 1."

False, Paul fulfilled all 3 according to Scripture.

"It was possible for Jesus to personally appear to Paul and appoint him. What makes it IMPOSSIBLE for Jesus to appear to Tom, Dick, and Harry to appoint THEM?"

Because the canon is closed no more revelation see, Eph 2:19-20, 2 Pet 1:19-21

"NOBODY (including the Apostles) witnessed the Resurrection directly - only the evidence of it."

False again. see 1 Cor 15:3-8, Mk 16:1-8, Jn 20:1-9.

Sir, I pray you'll repent and believe before its to late for you...
---john9346 on 1/12/18


People confuse emotions with the Holy Spirit. Yet, the LORD actually trains up those who belong to the Lord to discern the difference between the two. So much carrying on in the Charismatic Movement IS SATAN working the emotions, where the Holy Spirit works on the WILL. And our WILL is moved by TRUTH, via the Word of God,that is living and powerful and sharper than a two edge sword dividing between the soul and spirit.

Only those making claims as you are Strongaxe, are admitting they may never have been chastened or exercised to know good and evil....true and false etc.

The LORD aka THE WORD OF GOD did not inspire the Mormon scriptures, therefore a FALSE SPIRIT, is involved here. 1 John
---kathr4453 on 1/12/18


Samuelbb7:

Nowhere does the Bible say visions and canon are closed. The Jews wrongly themselves believed this 2000 years ago.

Still, it would take great vision or great delusion to think one is an Apostle, and there are few (if any) who could fill those shoes. All I'm saying is that the Bible doesn't preclude it.


john9346:

You give 3 qualifications.

Paul doesn't fulfil 1. It was possible for Jesus to personally appear to Paul and appoint him. What makes it IMPOSSIBLE for Jesus to appear to Tom, Dick, and Harry to appoint THEM?

NOBODY (including the Apostles) witnessed the Resurrection directly - only the evidence of it. Whether Jesus was seen alive in 34 AD or 2034 AD, both show the same evidence.
---StrongAxe on 1/12/18


samuelBB7 said, "Very good points Strong Ax.
Today we have leaders. They are titled Bishops in the Bible. Church leaders. But they are not Apostles since they didn't live as you say in the first Century."

Samuel, just so you know strongaxe actually believes apostles are living among us today, but he is unabel to substantiate it...

I am the one who is showing strongaxe biblically and logically how there are no apostles on the earth today.

Because strongaxe rejects "Sola Scriptura." he can find no meaningful foundation for his position other then "Emotionalism."...

I'm sure we all know where feelings leave us??
---john9346 on 1/12/18


Very good points Strong Ax.

Today we have leaders. They are titled Bishops in the Bible. Church leaders. But they are not Apostles since they didn't live as you say in the first Century.

Paul was an Apostle but by divine vision. No one can add to the Bible today.

That is one of the big mistakes many make. LDS included. They follow a Charismatic person instead of following Jesus and the Bible.

I have had Pentecostals tell me it is what they feel that counts. Not what the Bible says. This is true of other people in other churches. They follow their emotions.
---Samuelbb7 on 1/12/18




strongaxe ask, "What "Biblical qualifications" (BCV)?"

The Biblical Qualifications for being an apostle:

1. One had to be ordained by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

2. One had to be appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

3. One had to be an Eyewitness of the Resurrected Christ.

See, Acts 1:21-25.

strongaxe states, "You cannot say this for sure unless you can prove this for each of 7+ billion people."

False, the 7 plus billion people didn't and couldn't have lived in the First-century to assert this is "Totally Illogical." and is a "Logical Fallacy." I believe your smarter than to chase after "Logical Impossibilities??"
---john9346 on 1/11/18


kathr4453:

You wrote: Strongaxe, the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit leads us into Truth, is that which we have an anointing, and has exercised us to be able to eat strong meat, and be able to DISCERN truth from lies, are not FEELINGS.

Yes. However there are many people who believe they are indwelled by the Holy Spirit, and who truly believe they are discerning the truth, but are dead wrong on both accounts. (Mormons believing the Book of Mormon is the Inspired Word of God is one such example).

My point is that one's own subjective belief that one has the Spirit and Truth are not guarantees of these things.
---StrongAxe on 1/12/18


Strongaxe, the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit leads us into Truth, is that which we have an anointing, and has exercised us to be able to eat strong meat, and be able to DISCERN truth from lies, are not FEELINGS.

One day, an imposter will show up pretending to be Jesus Christ, and believe me, God DOES make sure His own will NOT fall for it.

Today, the representative of Christ on earth is the Body of Christ. I believe those who understand Salvation, and the Gospel don't fall for lying signs and wonders ....

Jesus didn't leave His throne when talking to Paul, or even John. And unless someone has claimed to have been CARRIED UP and shown things to come, THERES NOTHING MORE TO ADD.
---kathr4453 on 1/11/18


kathr4453:

Just because you read a book and YOU don't "feel" the spirit in it, it doesn't mean it wasn't inspired (any more than if, say, a Mormon "feels" the spirit in the Book of Mormon, that means it is inspired).

Just because somebody has a doctrine YOU don't agree with, that doesn't necessarily mean it IS a false doctrine. Just because YOU don't need Jesus to appear to YOU, that doesn't mean he won't to anyone else.

Even if it a false doctrine includes some component (e.g. "an encounter with Jesus"), that doesn't make that component false, any more than eating unworthily makes eating wrong (1 Corinthians 11:20-34). Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
---StrongAxe on 1/11/18


Why Jesus Appears to People Today is an intimate, modern-day account of the author's personal experiences seeing Jesus. It is also an introduction into a lifestyle that positions you for the same encounters.
Being saturated in the Word of God is a gateway into supernatural visitations with Jesus, both in Heaven and on earth--in dreams and in visions. To see Jesus is to be transformed.


Here are the words of a promotion of a book promoted by TBN ...

So if folks are all caught up in this false doctrine and the likes TBN promotes.....so be it


I PERSONALLY REJECT IT AS FALSE DOCTRINE.

Jesus doesn't need to APPEAR to me, because CHRIST is IN ME.
---kathr4453 on 1/11/18




kathr4453:

Others nearby didn't see nor hear him.

That other occurrences weren't recorded in scripture doesn't mean they didn't happen. Many things (e.g. the martyrdoms of Peter and Paul) aren't in scripture either.

You also forget about John seeing Jesus in the Revelation.

You may not think there is any reason for Jesus to appear, but he may think otherwise.


john9346:

No one alive today logically meets the Biblical Qualifications of an apostle.

What "Biblical qualifications" (BCV)?

You cannot say this for sure unless you can prove this for each of 7+ billion people.

(Also, this is off the blog topic.)
---StrongAxe on 1/11/18


How do you know this? Scripture doesn't say that. In fact, Jesus did appear on earth several times after his crucifixion and resurrection.
---StrongAxe on 1/9/18

Strongaxe, Yes he was on earth 40 days after His resurrection, talking and eating with over 500 who witnessed His resurrection, and then another 10 days before Pentecost= 50 days which is what is called JUBILEE actually. That's all well documented in scripture. Very symbolic there as well. But AFTER His ascension to Heaven, only to Paul was any encounter recorded, with physical evidence...burned eyes. And Paul never SAW Him, but heard His voice FROM HEAVEN.

Today before the 2nd Coming, there is no reason for Jesus to appear here and there to anyone for any reason.
---kathr4453 on 1/10/18


strongaxe:

First, logic always deals with proof.

"I never said any SPECIFIC person was an apostle now - only that you cannot assume none are possible just because you can't name one."

False, you can say i'm not a fire fighter if I don't meet the criteria this is logic sir... No one alive today logically meets the Biblical Qualifications of an apostle. This is why you have yet to name one for 2018...
---john9346 on 1/10/18


strongaxe states, "The fact that he doesn't do something doesn't mean he CAN'T. Look at your own example. There were no recorded prophets after Malachi - yet there were several recorded in the New Testament."

Sir, after Malachi the OT Canon was complete no further need for prophets. You are asserting that God can do anything that is false because God can't lie nor does God know of any other god beside him.
Strongaxe, the Logical Inconsistency you have is you don't believe, "Scripture." is "Divine-in-origin."

Remember, those dialogs where you confused the 2 categories of The Nature of Scripture and the canon??
---john9346 on 1/10/18


john9346:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. If it were, none of Noah's ancestors other than Adam had any wives.

I state this to be noted because God isn't always giving revelation and performing the miraculous...

The fact that he doesn't do something doesn't mean he CAN'T. Look at your own example. There were no recorded prophets after Malachi - yet there were several recorded in the New Testament.

I never said any SPECIFIC person was an apostle now - only that you cannot assume none are possible just because you can't name one.
---StrongAxe on 1/10/18


strongaxe ask, "How do you know this? Scripture doesn't say that. In fact, Jesus did appear on earth several times after his crucifixion and resurrection."

Strongaxe, Scripture shows this because after Acts the Lord Jesus no longer appeared to anyone else and John The Apostle was litterally taken up to heaven, not a Physical Appearance.

Also, between Malachi and Matthew's Gospel there was a Period of Silence a time where there were no prophets in Israel. I state this to be noted because God isn't always giving revelation and performing the miraculous...

Strongaxe, you still haven't named just 1 person who meet the qualifications of apostle in Scripture?
---john9346 on 1/10/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Marriage


Nicole_Lacey:

Exactly! Unlike some people on here (whose names don't need to be mentioned), I agree or disagree with what people say, not who they are. We are all supposed to be brothers and sisters in Christ, but some people seem to forget that.

Today more Catholics are reading the Bible.

This is a good thing. The best way to oppose darkness is to turn on a light. The best way to combat error of any kind is by free and open research and discussion. Paul praised the Bereans because they believed this - they didn't just take what they were told for granted uncritically, but rather, researched it for themselves to verify its veracity.
---StrongAxe on 1/10/18


If it were merely a physical light, others would have seen it.
---Cluny on 1/9/18

And...as St. Paul describes his conversion in Galatians, he uses a word not used in other places...

Gal. 1:15-16 "But when God, who had set me apart even from my mothers womb and called me through His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles..."

God revealed Jesus in Paul to Paul on the road to Damascus.

This is not some linguistic problem, some slip of the tongue, or some translation issue. This is something different.

Jesus was already in Paul while he was Saul.
---Mark_Eaton on 1/10/18


You are right StrongAxe, not only have you agreed with me at times you have even DEFENDED me many of times.

BTW, times are changing. Today more Catholics are reading the Bible.

St John Paul II started the fire and it is a blazing!

KarenD, I guess if you have a world that makes you happy who am I to burst your bubble?

BE HAPPY SISTER IN CHRIST!
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/10/18


Nicole...You have a vivid imagination if you think my comments are angry. As far as other denominations thinking that Catholic priest s h would be called for exorcism, that is just not true.
---KarenD on 1/9/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Consolidation


Nicole_Lacey:

You are right, in that I'm usually not angry when I post no here (although I do slip sometimes). However, I don't always disagree with you. There have been some times in the past when we have agreed. Usually not on political matters, however, and that seems to be mostly what gets discussed on here lately.

People would laugh at me if I claimed Catholics read the Bible more than Protestants.

I don't know about clergy, or today, but at least when I was growing up, we lay Catholics were encouraged to go to catechism classes, but were not encouraged to read the Bible. Many Protestant denominations actively encourage bible reading and have weekly bible studies.
---StrongAxe on 1/9/18


Cluny, good point. As it is the very Glory of the Lord...which is far more remarkable in itself....that was not created, but did leave a very physical burn and scales on Pauls eyes.
---kathr4453 on 1/9/18


Kathr, you are back to calling names when you can't give scripture or losing a debate I see?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/9/18


kathr4453:

You wrote: No Jesus is NOT appearing to folks here and there. neither is Mary. It's the ministry of the Holy Spirit to be here on earth.

How do you know this? Scripture doesn't say that. In fact, Jesus did appear on earth several times after his crucifixion and resurrection.
---StrongAxe on 1/9/18


Locate Pastor Jobs


KarenD: Why do you think people are angry when they disagree with you?//

StrongAxe, and John ALWAYS disagree with me, but I never think they are angry.

But your post displays anger.

Go back and read them if you don't believe me.

I am capable to admit FACTS that everyone knows about Protestants and Catholics, but you seems not to be able to accept the facts.

People would laugh at me if I claimed Catholics read the Bible more than Protestants.

Everyone knows including Secularist and non-Christians that Catholic Priests are the best equipped to expel demons.

We are on the same team.

Why don't you stop fighting me and we fight the evil spirits surrounding us TOGETHER.

Ephesians 6:12
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/9/18


//Strongaxe, I believe the light that blinded Paul was in fact a very physical encounter.//

If it were merely a physical light, others would have seen it.

This is what Orthodoxy calls the Uncreated Light.

Christ is baptized! In the Jordan!
---Cluny on 1/9/18


Nicole, why do you make stupid comments that my friends are those who believed Jesus was the devil? Are you NUTS or just stupid? Or are you a TROLL?

The CC again is NOT Jesus. I think that is your problem. You actually THINK the CC is Jesus, and anyone who questions the CC is questioning Jesus. Again, a very stupid comment.

The CC is NOT Jeuss, not any of it priests Jesus. There is only ONE JESUS CHRIST...and it ai 't the CC or the CC priests. Again Nicole, your comments are what a TROLL would say.....

If the shoe fits.....and it does. Your a TROLL.
---kathr4453 on 1/9/18


Strongaxe, I believe the light that blinded Paul was in fact a very physical encounter. And that is the KEY HERE. The Glory of the Lord ...Jesus now in Glory who has been Glorified again as He was before His incarnation .........yet those who claim to see Jesus don't have a witness of being blinded, as was Paul. But we do see in Zechariah 14, at the second coming of Christ such a LIGHT that accompanies Him that there will be no darkness ....and in the New Heaven and Earth, the Lamb will be the Light...more brilliant than the sun or moon ....

No Jesus is NOT appearing to folks here and there. neither is Mary. It's the ministry of the Holy Spirit to be here on earth.
---kathr4453 on 1/9/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Refinancing


Nicole....Why do you think people are angry when they disagree with you?
---KarenD on 1/9/18


strongaxe states, "That doesn't say there can never be more apostles nor prophets."

Sir, are you going to allow Paul inspired of the Holy Spirit to tell you what he means or are you going to tell Paul inspired of the Holy Spirit what you want him to mean? Which one?

strongaxe ask, "How do you know the canon is closed? BCV please."

First, to start off the very verses you have issues with, Eph 2:19-20.

Next, 1 Pet 1:19-21.

Next, 2 Tim 3:15-17.
---john9346 on 1/9/18


strongaxe ask, "How do you know the canon is closed? BCV please."

First, to start off the very verses you have issues with, Eph 2:19-20.

Next, 1 Pet 1:19-21.

Next, 2 Tim 3:15-17.
---john9346 on 1/9/18


Kathr, your buddies in Matthew 12:24 believed Jesus could ONLY cast our demons because Jesus was the Prince of demons.

That verse is CLEAR.

The same ACCUSATION you are making against the Catholic Church.

Read your blogs below.

Kathr: But with that Nicole, Jesus also healed crippled etc with casting out demons .....so why haven't we seen your exorcists OPENLY do this, as Jesus also OPENLY did ? It can't ALL be spinning heads ? //

No spinning heads, you are watching TOO MUCH TV!

The demons can not make you do what your body can't do physically and according to physics. The neck will SNAP and cause DEATH.

BTW, the CC has documented healing miracles.

Are you happy now?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/9/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Franchises


strongaxe ask, "How do you know that? There are many saints (both real and fraudulent) who claim to have seen visions of Christ. How is one objectively say their claim is any less legitimate than Paul's?"

Because they weren't ordained and appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ himself... For this to have happen to them they would have had to be living back in the First Century that anyone who deals with logic know that is impossible.

If you pay attention to Acts 9 that was the Lord JesusChrist himself who Paul saw not an Emotional/mental Subjective Experience.
---john9346 on 1/9/18


john9346:

That doesn't say there can never be more apostles nor prophets. How do you know the canon is closed? BCV please.


kathr4453:

Jesus was not physically there (in the sense we normally use the word "physically") because nobody else who was there saw him.

That has never happened again to this day.

How do you know that? There are many saints (both real and fraudulent) who claim to have seen visions of Christ. How is one objectively say their claim is any less legitimate than Paul's?

As for Joseph Smith, the fact that false apostles can exist in no way "proves" that real apostles cannot.
---StrongAxe on 1/9/18


Nicole, in reference to your comment Matthew 12:24.... First I believe Jesus is the Son of God who CAN and did cast out demons. I believe that verse was in reference to the Pharisees who rejected who Jesus is.


So again you incorrectly use scripture, as your exorcists are NOT Jesus, and I don't believe anyone here would suggest they are.

But with that Nicole, Jesus also healed crippled etc with casting out demons .....so why haven't we seen your exorcists OPENLY do this, as Jesus also OPENLY did ? It can't ALL be spinning heads ? At least the Charismatic Movement includes that part....of which we see so many fakes there too.
---kathr4453 on 1/9/18


KarenD: Nicole.....You watched The Ecorcist too many times.//

Actually, I didn't watch the movie I was too small when it came out.

I said I SPOKE to Religious Community whom the actual family's Lutheran Priest requested HELP to expel the demon from the boy.

Why are you so angry?

Again, DON'T GET MAD, Mediate on Luke 9:50 and Mark 9:40 once and awhile.

Kathr: There is so much demonic activity in the RCC , done in secret that they do have issues....but it's ONLY because they invite it on themselves. And Satan CAN turn himself into counterfeit angel of righteousness making it look like the RCC has these special gifts to,cast out demons...//

You sound like your buddies in Matthew 12:24
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/8/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Lead Generation


Actually Strongaxe, Paul was a witness of Jesus resurrection when he encountered the RISEN CHRIST on the road to Demascus. That has never happened again to this day. It was because he WITNESSED the Risen Christ he believed the Gospel that is faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It took that experience of this REAL ENCOUNTER with the risen Christ that caused Paul to repent.

Also what you are also suggesting is Joseph Smith's gospel is true....or could be, or open a door that anyone can claim to be an apostle.

The Apostles were set FIRST as they were the first of Jesus Hand picked to spread the Gospel. There are 12, just as Rev states.
---kathr4453 on 1/8/18


Strongaxe:

"Nothing in Ephesians 2:19-20 relates to whether or not there are any apostles today."

Sure it does listen, "20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone," Eph 2:20

Note, "Built upon." not, "Will build or is building." Greek Language here is a once laid foundation.

"What Church Fathers "understood" is irrelevant to what scripture actually SAYS."

Not true, no Church Father ever thought of themselves as an apostle or prophet not even Polycarp who was a disciple of John The Apostle used the title of apostle for himself.
---john9346 on 1/8/18


Strongaxe:

"Jesus himself appointed Paul, even after Jesus himself was dead. What is to stop him from doing this now?"

Answer, see, Heb1:1-2.

Strongaxe, the Canon is closed the Time of Revelation is ended.

"Paul was not "an Eyewitness of the Resurrected Christ", yet he was an apostle."

Sir, you must have not read Acts 9 of Paul's Encounter??

"Where does Paul fit into Rev 21:14?"

Not sure what your asking here.
---john9346 on 1/8/18


strongaxe:

I'm going to ask you the question again, "Sir, who do you know today by name who meets all of these qualifications?" to be classified as an apostle??

Qualifications:


1. One had to be ordained by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

2. One had to be appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

3. One had to be an Eyewitness of the Resurrected Christ.
---john9346 on 1/8/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Mortgages


kathr said, "So John, maybe YOU should take instruction from Strongaxe yourself. ...or maybe you should just keep your snide remarks to yourself."

I don't need to i've all ready provided the readers here the info to go read for themselves.

Everybody here knows that General Statements predicated on prejudice is irrational...

Yes, there are Southern Baptist Churches who practice Deliverance Ministries one pastor for your info is Ron Phillips pastor of Abba House in Tennissee
---john9346 on 1/8/18


Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father.

SB Believe Those who are saved are OVERCOMERS. They have overcome THE EVIL ONE, being raised up with Christ ABOVE POWERS AND PRINCIPALITIES...EPHESIANS clearly teach, as well as 1 John, just for starters. THIS is WHY SB DO NOT believe in or practice EXORCISMS.

SB are not in the practice of exorcising NON BELIEVERS either.

SB do however believe in First Leading one to Jesus Christ for salvation, and continuing to pray for all new believers in their walk of FAITH. Prayer for healing etc, but NO EXORCISMS.
---kathr4453 on 1/7/18


john9346:

Nothing in Ephesians 2:19-20 relates to whether or not there are any apostles today. What Church Fathers "understood" is irrelevant to what scripture actually SAYS. They also "understood" many things Protestants today would object to.

Jesus himself appointed Paul, even after Jesus himself was dead. What is to stop him from doing this now? Many claim that this happened to them (whether it actually DID is separate question from whether it CAN).

Paul was not "an Eyewitness of the Resurrected Christ", yet he was an apostle.

Where does Paul fit into Rev 21:14?
---StrongAxe on 1/7/18


Do Southern Baptists practice Exorcisms? That's a new one. Not any S B Church I've ever attended. Now I do believe WOF and the Charismatic Movement, Benny Hinn and the likes also do dabble in witchcraft. But they want you to believe it's the Holy Spirit. Even MORE demonic deception...and invitation.

But AGAIN this is a totally different issuethan the practice of adultery ,murder, lying, etc...of which YES ..and you don't even have to be religious, Protestant , RCC, Mormon to be guilty of sin. No one is arguing with that.

So John, maybe YOU should take instruction from Strongaxe yourself. ...or maybe you should just keep your snide remarks to yourself.
---kathr4453 on 1/7/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Personal Loans


Strongaxe, I believe we are talking about two entirely different things. SIN is dealt with at the CROSS, being crucified with Christ...we die to SIN.

Demon possession that HS been recorded by demons speaking through humans who don't even remember, and all that is what EXORCISMS are suppose to deal with.

The list you made where even Protestants are guilty of is NOT the issue or even what I was referring to.

I do believe in demon possession, but I believe it happens when one in outrages it by practicing in witchcraft, drugs, and Satan worship....trying to contact the dead etc. again TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT ISSUES.

Saul lost his kingship and DIED for disobeying and seeking out sorcery.
---kathr4453 on 1/7/18


strongaxe ask, "How can you say categorically there are no more apostles?"

Good question,According to Scripture there were 3 qualifications that had to be met in order to be an apostle:

1. One had to be ordained by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

2. One had to be appointed by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.

3. One had to be an Eyewitness of the Resurrected Christ.

Sir, who do you know today by name who meets all of these qualifications? Tell me, so I can go see them lol

Also, see, Rev 21:14

---john9346 on 1/7/18


strongaxe:

1. You cited Eph 4, but please read Eph 2:19-21 because eph 2:19-21 interprets eph 4.

2. 1 Cor 12 were the signs/marks of the apostles this was not for all, but exclusively for the apostles.

3. 1 Cor 12 and Eph 4 are explaining to us the foundation of the Ekklesia, the foundation has been laid, it was laid only once.

4. The Church Fathers themselves also understood that the Office of The Apostle ceased and none of them ever claimed to be apostles or prophets or to be healers or miracle workers.
---john9346 on 1/7/18


kathr states, "John, I think everyone " GOT IT"."

Actually, the readers can see your prejudice because there are so many many teachers who are not of the rcc who are promoting this idea. Its actually expanding now even Southern Baptist Churches are now embracing this ideaology.


Strongaxe is correct in correcting you listen to him...
---john9346 on 1/7/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Auto Insurance


kathr4453:

You wrote: ...THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT....

YOU who brought up "demonic practices". I just said these also occur among protestants. These are not "the devil made me do it" but rather, "I chose to do the work of the devil".


john9346:

You wrote: there are no more apostles today

1 Corinthians 12:28-29 and Ephesians 4:11 describe the makeup of the church - apostles, prophets, teachers, evangelists, pastors, etc. There is no mention of any of these offices being done away with, and many are manifestly still in existence. How can you say categorically there are no more apostles?
---StrongAxe on 1/7/18


John, I think everyone " GOT IT". There are so many movies out about so called true stories of demon possessed people being exorcised by Catholic Priests. There's even a DOC on this special "vocation" in the RCC, some school in I think Chicago where they LEARN how to do it. Even THAT is not scriptural.

Some of these stories and movies make the "pea soup" scene look like Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

The whole thing is satanic ...

There is NOTHING in scripture about sending anyone to a vocational school to learn HOW TO. And holding up a cross etc.....is NOT where the Power of God is held....
---kathr4453 on 1/7/18


kathr states, "Having ones head spin in circles throwing up pea soup is an altogether different matter. And it seems you only hear these kinds of stories in the RCC."

This is not true Bob Larson, Neil Anderson, and Andrew Wommack are not rcc, but they teach and promote this "Unscriptural Practice."
---john9346 on 1/6/18


Also what I am talking about is the RCC's open disobedienc of sorcery etc, that scripture clearly tells us we should stay away from. That is, praying to the dead, trying to commicate win the dead, etc,
Yes cults also dabble in such things, but don't claim they have powers to,cast out demons.
---kathr4453 on 1/6/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Holidays


Strongaxe, what you are saying is...THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT....

NO, MAN'S CHOICES Made them do it.

But again, if one actually believed and OBEYED Romans 6-8 as believers, THAT IS , if they profess to be believers, and walked in the Spirit, THEN no such sins would exist in a Christian. But we need to establish a difference between demon possessed and just plain sinners committing awful sins from the very beginning of time.

Having ones head spin in circles throwing up pea soup is an altogether different matter. And it seems you only hear these kinds of stories in the RCC.
---kathr4453 on 1/6/18


kathr4453:

You wrote: There is so much demonic activity in the RCC , done in secret that they do have issues....

This can be said of many other churches as well. We are constantly hearing cases of pastors, youth ministers, and family-values "Christian" politicians who are caught with their pants down abusing and sometimes even trafficking children.
---StrongAxe on 1/6/18


Not only so, but Ephesians 4 and Romans 12 list the GIFTS given in the POWER of God ...and not once is exorcism or casting out anything even mentioned as a ministry in the Church.

The FACT IS, when one is CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST, the old man is considered DEAD, and the NEW MAN is created in Righteousness....making it impossible to be demon possessed.

What the RCC does is SWEEP out ( salvation is NOT a sweeping out) allowing more demonic activity to enter in, just as Jesus warned in the Gospels. Matther 12:43-45. The difference between RELIGION and Christianity.
---kathr4453 on 1/6/18


Actually, when we become saved, we also are delivered from any demonic activity. Satan has no power over or even in a Christian. Christ in you, is ALL one needs to send Satan on his way.

The purpose the apostles did these miracles was for the purpose of signs and wonders as God was authenticating the very Apostles as the Gospel was preached.

There is so much demonic activity in the RCC , done in secret that they do have issues....but it's ONLY because they invite it on themselves. And Satan CAN turn himself into counterfeit angel of righteousness making it look like the RCC has these special gifts to,cast out demons....
---kathr4453 on 1/5/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Insurance


Nicole.....You watched The Ecorcist too many times.
---KarenD on 1/5/18


nicole said, "
Who is talking about being delivered?

If you are too afraid to say the word exorcism then I am sure we are NOT talking about the same thing. Whatever situation you refer to deliverance doesn't need a Catholic Priest, this we agree."

Nicole, Excorcism is a Seccular Term given to the Biclical Meaning of Deliverance.
---john9346 on 1/5/18


KarenD: Nicole.....Of the many people whom I have seen delivered, no Catholic priest had to be called. God is the great deliverer. No priest needed.//

Delivered???

You are very vague.

Who is talking about being delivered?

If you are too afraid to say the word exorcism then I am sure we are NOT talking about the same thing. Whatever situation you refer to deliverance doesn't need a Catholic Priest, this we agree.

Only call a Catholic Priests for Exorcism.

Not mental illness. drug, alcohol, sexual addiction or the like. I am sure you all have that covered.

You can call a Catholic Priest, but I think you can handle those deliverance dilemmas.

Again, I was speaking about exorcisms
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/4/18


Cluny ask, "john, do you deny that St. Paul cast out a demon of divination, as recorded in Acts?"

No sir, and Paul was an apostle and there are no more apostles today.

cluny states, "In his letter to Timothy, he wrote, "These things"--which would include casting out demons--"

Sir, you stopped at 2 Tim 2:2 you didn't continue reading because Paul goes on in vs 3-14 to list those things Timothy had heard about him and not one of them mentions "Casting out demons."

Casting out demons was an ability given only to the apostles See, Matt 10:1 and Lk 10:18-19.
---john9346 on 12/28/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Dating


john, do you deny that St. Paul cast out a demon of divination, as recorded in Acts?

In his letter to Timothy, he wrote, "These things"--which would include casting out demons--"which you have heard and seen in me, the same commit to faithful men..."

There you go. There's the succession of casting out demons.

So what if there is just one mention? How many times must the Bible say something for it to be true?

Christ is born! Glorify Him!
---Cluny on 12/28/17


cluny said, "Jesus works through people. He didn't come down from heaven to administer water baptism to you Himself, did He?"
Cluny,But those peop
What is your point?


cluny states, "YEs, it was, and yes there is."

Proove it show it?

Chapter and verse please??

No one is possess today they are oppress not possess.

In the book of Acts there was only 1 demon cast out of a singgle person in the epistles casting out demons isn't even mentioned by Paul, Peter, James and John.
---john9346 on 12/27/17


\\The only true deliver of anyone is the Lord Jesus Christ...\\

Jesus works through people. He didn't come down from heaven to administer water baptism to you Himself, did He?

\\The power to cast out demons he gave to his apostles only to do in his name and no where is there a succession of this ability being given.\\

YEs, it was, and yes there is.

Before doing an exorcism, the case is carefully investigated to see if the strange behavior is caused by something organic (some physical diseases can cause strange manifestations), something mental--or something less savory which has no natural explanation.

This is the practice of both the Pre-Reformation and Catholic churches.

Christ is born! Glorify Him!
---Cluny on 12/27/17


Nicole states, "But make no mistake, when it comes to exorcism no one does it better!"

The only true deliver of anyone is the Lord Jesus Christ and him alone.

The power to cast out demons he gave to his apostles only to do in his name and no where is there a succession of this ability being given...

I think if people examine the suppose Demonic Possessions they will find people seeking to be free from Mental Illness and not an actual demon...

No one is possess by demons in our world today, oppress, but not possess.
---john9346 on 12/27/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Treatments


Nicole.....Of the many people whom I have seen delivered, no Catholic priest had to be called. God is the great deliverer. No priest needed.
---KarenD on 12/26/17


Why can't we be honest with ourselves?

Catholics admit that Protestants read the Bible more than Catholics.

We admit that Protestants usually donate more of their income than Catholics.

But make no mistake, when it comes to exorcism no one does it better!

Even the evil spirits fear Catholic Priests!

BTW, NOT all Catholic Priests are Exorcists.

Even they have to be trained.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/26/17


KarenD: NOT! Such an untrue statement it is pathetic.//

Really?

Be happy they are RELEASED from the evil spirits.

WE ARE ON SAME TEAM

Do you know who you sound like?

Luke 9:50 and Mark 9:40

Even Hollywood Secular people knows who does most of the exorcisms.

Remember the movie the Exorcist?

That movie was based on a true story. They had to change key facts before making the film.

I met the Congregation from whom sent the Priest to perform the exorcism.

The family wasn't Catholic they were LUTHERAN.

The family called their Lutheran Priest.

It was the Lutheran Priest who REACHED out the Catholic Church for help because the Lutherans DIDN'T have an Exorcist Priest.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/26/17


"All Faith Leaders send their hardest cases to the Catholic Church."

NOT! Such an untrue statement it is pathetic.
---KarenD on 12/25/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Affiliate Program


Laura ask, "I'm 20 in the US and I think I'm addicted to the music from Disney's Tarzan. I feel like I am in a 'happy trance' when I listen to it. I associate it with a Christian guy I fell in love with but didn't want me since he lives overseas in UK. Please tell me what causes this and how to get over it? Thanks!"

Couple things:

1. Ma'am, respectfully, have you been born again? Have you repented and believed on the Christ of Holy Scripture?

2. If you have see Eph 5:19 to break the Music Addiction.

3. Ask this question does this song in my head allow me to obey Col 3:16-17.

4. Have you ever thought about talking to a Christian Counselor I don't ask this question to afend you.
---john9346 on 12/25/17


Laura, the idea of "witch language" being in pop music is a superstition popular among some Christians 35 years ago.

Like a Jezebel spirit, is simply no such thing.

And if you were in a trance, you wouldn't feel it during it, or remember it afterwards.

Christ is born! Glorify Him!
---Cluny on 12/25/17


Laura: Nicole Lacey...sorry but I'm not Catholic. But thanks anyway!//

Don't worry, you don't have to be Catholic.

All Faith Leaders send their hardest cases to the Catholic Church.

Jews, Hindus, all Protestants, Muslims and etc.

The Catholic Priests are against the Evil Spirits and for all Human Beings because everyone belongs to Jesus.

So they don't care whom they attack, the Priests follows Jesus instructions to RELEASE everyone from Satan's grip.

Remember Matthew 15:21-28?

The Canaanite woman's daughter wasn't Jewish but Jesus still released the daughter from the demon.

The Priests are to do the same.

You belong to Jesus and Him alone.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/24/17


Laura....You are living in a fantasy world. You need to get off your computer and get out of your house. You need to be around other people. Find a church near you.
---KarenD on 12/24/17


Read These Insightful Articles About Abortion Facts


Thanks a lot for that great response Cluny...that was very helpful!!

Nicole Lacey...sorry but I'm not Catholic. But thanks anyway!

Any more responses would still be highly appreciated! I've heard something about songs being in 'witch language' but I can't tell how to discern that. I'd still like to know if it's healthy/innocent to let a song take a person over? What exactly entices a person to lose control over a song? Especially one that is just in gibberish. Thank you!
---Laura on 12/23/17


Dear soul, y our problem is not liking a certain film score.

Your problem is falling in love with men you've never met in real life.

Internet romances are not that uncommon. Remember, you don't love him, you have a FANTASY with him.

He may be nothing like he described himself to you. And you might not really resemble the woman you told him about.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/23/17


It isn't a 'happy trance' but sounds like you are under the influence of an evil spirit trance.

See a Catholic Priest.

SERIOUSLY
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/23/17


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.