ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

God's Will On Supreme Court

I suggest we all pray that God's perfect will be done in the choosing who should fill the Supreme Court vacancy.

Join Our Christian Penpals and Take The Fasting Bible Quiz
 ---Cluny on 9/22/18
     Helpful Blog Vote (3)

Post a New Blog



Melody, before making your false accusations, you have to cite blog, and date, not some soap box ranting without any proof.

Now if my comments about DT bother you, well...that says it all. You are a Trump supporter who we see today as vicious attackers against those who don't support him. And last nights rally showed Trump mocking Ms Ford as a horrible example that SHOULD OFFEND EVEN YOU.

As for others here, we discuss doctrine. I do hope you know the difference. And even with that I have never condemned anyone to hell who I disageree with. YOU HAVE, making it very clear YOU know something only God knows. So missy, please take the oak tree out of your own eye first.
---kathr4453 on 10/3/18


Many of you need to study the bible concerning judging.

It appears many here wrongly quote the bible saying, "the bible says not to judge," taking the verse Matthew 7:1-2 our of context. How are sinners, and we ALL are sinners, to judge others if they themselves are living in sin? Only hypocrites pass judgement on others when they themselves are living in sin. Matthew 7:3

People ARE to judge, even christians, 1 Kings 3:28, or else how are parents to discipline their children?
Hebrews 12:78
John 7:24

It was stated that "EVERYONE but (a certain person) know JESUS SAID THAT (John 3:16). This is false judging, false testimony. Besides not "everyone."
---Steveng on 10/3/18


May anyone here that is a sincere Christian pray for Kathryn - for she doesn't have any remorse in false testimonies against others as she has done it to myself constantly: I never cut and paste those writings as she claims I did, and constantly she mentions false things about others as she would had 'the power' to visualize our inner beings - that is something serious before THE LORD and especially, when someone does it to denigrate others - I know that she won't accept my sayings - she'll come against me and attack me again - but the truth is the truth - her writings tells is as it is: Since when we can go on harming others and last forever - without THE LORD'S exhortation about it?
---Melody on 10/3/18


Haz27, Emotions come from the flesh, strength comes from our inner spiritual man. I'm not sure many here would know the difference.

We have an ongoing list of those who originally supported BK , who now , after witnessing his behavior at his 2nd hearing have PUBLICALLY withdrawn their support. This is Yale and Harvard LAW students as well as the schools, the Jesuite Review, who are fellow Catholics, even several women staffers who endorsed him, have withdrawn their support until AFTER the FBI. They're not hollering ITS POLITICAL! I believe it's GODS WILL to expose BK lies. GOD delayed this vote for a reason. Let's judge FACTS here. Not Politics.
---kathr4453 on 10/3/18


Exactly...Gods perfect will!
We must step back every now and again to remember our role, our role as servant, not as judge. I see myself bidding time, just waiting for my Lord to come. The world likes to assign us to roles, roles by which we may judge one another.

We may have to live in this world, but we must learn to separate ourselves from the things of this world. The world is about hate and unforgiveness. Gods servants are about love...and forgiveness.

One day, in Heaven, living in eternity, one will say, what is a Supreme Court?
---David on 10/3/18




Kathr wrote: "If I cut and Paste John 3:16 here, EVERYONE but Steveng know JESUS SAID THAT."

You assume way too much (false testimony).

Kathr wrote: "And quoting scripture is not plagerizing."

Lighten up, Kathr, I was just injecting a little humour to break up the tension.
---Steveng on 10/2/18


Agreed we should be praying.

But GOD never told the Israelites to sit on their hands and do nothing.

No one should judge anyone. We don't know another person's heart.

But we can disagree and say that is wrong.

As for the plagiarism. If you copy something you agree with and post it. You should reference it. But if not. So what? We are not turning in collage papers.

Love to all.
---Samuelbb7 on 10/2/18


KATHR. You said I don't let my emotions get in the way. When we do, we lose.

The reason why I'm reluctant to debate with you is because you always do let your emotions get in the way.

I hope you will now live up to this claim you made.
---Haz27 on 10/2/18


Melody, I'm not sure what you are all worked up over. I don't let my emotions get in the way. When we do, we lose. Because I don't condemn anyone to hell here, for one, is not my place to do. My calling and Gift might not be yours. I see much of your approach by many Kingdom Now teachers, which I see as false teachers. This is the age of GRACE, not Kingdom Now.

I grew up under much legalistic condemning to Hell, and if you do this or that God is going to strike you dead , oppression. Doesn't work Melody.

The Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than a two edged sword. IT doesn't need YOU using it as a hammer over someone's head for extra power.
---kathr4453 on 10/2/18


Katrhn: Defend THE GOSPEL? - really? - as from WHOM comes GOD'S WORD if not from THE LORD - and what does HE says about idolatry and religions that has adulterated THE BIBLE and HE comes against it from the beginning to the end of GOD'S WORD and the separation of the souls if they'll under that abominable beliefs . . . but you show your spiritual double minded standing, by defending it: If THE LORD was physically present here, would you dare to come against HIS PRECEPTS?? - do you realize where you are? - For being 'in good term's with the world - will separate you from THE LORD - playing these ambivalent games with HIM - it wont' work!
---Melody on 10/2/18




As for accusing someone of plagiarizing, are you not plagiarizing when you copy and paste a verse from the bible? Can you not even think for yourselves?
---Steveng on 10/2/18

Seriously? The post Melody used came from the International Cops for Christ web page. Word for word, and she wants us to believe it was some coincidence. Hardly. Everything from CAPS to commas, was a cut and paste, without citing where and who said it.

If I cut and Paste John 3:16 here, EVERYONE but Steveng know JESUS SAID THAT. And quoting scripture is not plagerizing.

Also your lame comment doesn't work for people who have gotten FIRED, or FLUNKED for plagerizing.
---kathr4453 on 10/2/18


Kathrn: Use your energy to amend your own faults - my only JUDGE is THE LORD and in that I'm secure - are you? . . . I could recommend some nice Christian Counselors, that might be of some help! ,-)
---Melody on 10/1/18

Passion for ones beliefs is something everyone should have. But someone spending ENERGY TO AMEND THEIR OWN FAULTS, was a clear show of BK's bazaar 2nd hearing.

Even that comment Melody shows how truly ignorant you are in assessing another. Also shows how unfair you are to make proclamations as if you were God speaking, and then hide behind God when called out on your own behavior.

It's not our place to do anything...BUT DEFEND THE GOSPEL.

I'll never apologize for that.
---kathr4453 on 10/2/18


If Jesus were on these blogs, most of you will surely flame him, criticize him, condemn him, tell him to keep his ignorance or opinions to himself, call him all sorts of names, judge him wrongly, intimidate him, attack him in all sorts of ways, etc.

All you people do is bicker among yourselves not absolutely, positively knowing the truth, only parroting what you hear and see on main stream media.

As for accusing someone of plagiarizing, are you not plagiarizing when you copy and paste a verse from the bible? Can you not even think for yourselves?
---Steveng on 10/2/18


There are some here with no faults. They rebuke, and we must listen and heed.
---Johnny74 on 10/1/18


MelodyM:

You wrote: And now something 'scientific' new: Kathr is able to go in any person's conscience (of those which she doesn't agree) and totally discern and tell in clarity what's going inside there and just "tell it like it is" - what a blasphemy - that only happens in the silly movies but I guess - "to each it's own choice" . . .

First, blasphemy is saying something incorrect about God. Making incorrect claims about other people is not blasphemy.

Second, don't you do exactly the same thing whey you claim that some people's beliefs (e.g. Cluny's) are incorrect, without necessarily even knowing what their beliefs are in the first place?
---StrongAxe on 10/1/18


What I think we are all seeing here, is Melody's TRUE COLORS.

SO YOU STOP CONDEMNING OTHERS HERE., AND APPLY YOUR OWN ADVISE TO YOURSELF.
---kathr4453 on 10/2/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Divorce


Melody, your comments show your ignorance, with a shallow understanding of scripture. No one has to have special whatever to know what blasphemy is. Nor do we have to have some extraterrestrial powers to know false doctrine or heresy. Otherwise you need to point to yourself accusing the Catholics here as if YOU are above it all and have some special right others don't have.

Maybe from a doctrinal standpoint that is ALL you know, and think others who may actually know more than you are off base. I discuss doctrine, and back up with scripture, subjects you may never have hear of. That only shows you ignorant.

If I were you, it would behoove you to keep your ignorance to yourself SO THAT YOU MAY LOOK WISE, and not a fool.
---kath4453 on 10/2/18


Kathrn: Use your energy to amend your own faults - my only JUDGE is THE LORD and in that I'm secure - are you? . . . I could recommend some nice Christian Counselors, that might be of some help! ,-)
---Melody on 10/1/18


And now something 'scientific' new: Kathr is able to go in any person's conscience (of those which she doesn't agree) and totally discern and tell in clarity what's going inside there and just "tell it like it is" - what a blasphemy - that only happens in the silly movies but I guess - "to each it's own choice" . . .
---MelodyM on 10/1/18


Kathr:

I only shall repent before THE LORD when I know that I have sinned - your obnoxious and anti- Christians messages don't deserve an answer, but this time I'll do: What I said about this nation being founded under THE TRINIY AND THAT being the same as Christianity (so you are denying THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN THREE PERSONS? - you then are the one to repent) - still I honor and who are you to be condemning me - that proves my point that you have a serious a problem in coming against others and aggravating them and you need to get to the root of it for obnoxiousness doesn't pertain to someone claiming to be a Christian - no more of your judgmental messages - do you understand? - keep it to yourself!
---Melody on 10/1/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Marriage


Has it not occurred to someone here that BK shows no repentant heart. That LYING, in other areas now focused on is SIN.

This is not about POLITICS. Haz27 can't separate the two.

Melody, when you first posted here you were called out for plagerizing word for word from a web site, that printed a false hood. You never REPENTED of that either. It was also a false statement making America founded on the Trinity, whereby falsely saying we were founded on Christianity trying to prove there was no separation of church and state.

Your still at it. Put Haz27 and politics aside, and look ONLY at the Word of God. God is NOT a REPSECTOR of persons.
---kathr4453 on 10/1/18


You shall not eat any abomination."

Deuteronomy 14:3
---Johnny74 on 10/1/18


AXE. Interesting to see you deflect when I raised the issue of DEMs senators Schumer, Feinstein, & Durbin, conveniently refusing to read Juanita's investigation and record with the independent counsel about her rape, even after the committee asked them to as her evidence was so credible.

Yet you defend corrupt DEMs (along with Sen. Schumer, Feinstein) who support Ford's allegation in spite her lack of evidence.

Seems you care not for evidenced based allegations, as your aims are for what's advantageous for DEMs.

It's well known how memory can get distorted, even manipulated, especially when a notable public figure can be used in it. But evidence based allegations such as Juanita's is really what's needed.

---Haz27 on 10/1/18


Kathr own words:

"Anyone here that accuses others as you do yourself Kathr, should be open to receive the same treatment" . . . isn't it time for you to absorb your own words and not to open yourself up for that treatment??? = ("Wisdom above all things") - as it has been since I joined this blog, you have been doing that constantly against those who won't agree with you: "Judge not, so you won't be judged by the same manner that you do" . . . for right Judgment it's acceptable for THE LORD - but when anyone judges others because of their own distorted and malicious imagination - this is when THE LORD apply HIS ROD against those who do it - let's be cautious about it!
---Melody on 10/1/18


Send a Free Missing You Ecard


Haz:

My congratulations for speaking up for THE TRUTH and to expose the deceits of those who with no repentant heart keep on going their own aberrant way with no remorse for their eternal souls and just living for what it pleases their without THE LORD'S CONSCIENCE souls - still - let's be praying for their spiritual eyes while still time for them to do so and as THE LORD says: "Better open rebuke, than hidden 'love'" = (as many called their acceptance of those things that THE LORD call 'abominable'!
---Melody on 10/1/18


BK never once said, " if unknowingly I hurt anyone as a result of my intoxication, ( doesn't even have to be sexual assault) I'm sorry. The 12 steps is apologizing for offenses because of drinking. Another thing I find I do not believe.....is that BK's claims he never once had sexual urges, when drinking. That is a total lie. The inhibitions drop in that area, and that is WHY alcohol and teen date rape etc is so prevelant.

Now the house in question is thought to be Mark Judges Grandmothers.

I also think she was set up to go to the house for exactly what happened. She was M Judges friend and trusted him, and went to this grandmothers house. It was early before any PARTY, which she was never allowed to go to at 15.
---kathr4453 on 10/1/18


John 15: 18,19

"If the world hate you, you know that it hate ME, before it hate you".

"If you were of the world, the world would love his own: But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hate you".. . Amen and praise THE LORD now and forever! :)

"Everything shall pass away, but not MY WORD - says THE LORD"! :) . . . "And because YOU live dear LORD - we live and shall live eternally under YOUR PRECIOUS AND SUBLIME PRESENCE ... Amen! :)
---Melody on 10/1/18


Melody, you have no power to DELETE ME, whatever that means. And missy, I'm not the only one who has called you out on your proclamations against others here. This forum is for ALL to discuss. It should not be used for someone like yourself who makes PROCLAMATIONS of damnation against anyone who you decided is not a Christian and is bound for hell.

If you can't discuss, then YOU should be deleted from CN and please find another site who welcomes such dialogue.
---kathr4453 on 10/1/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Consolidation


For those of you without sin cast the first stone. No one is good, not man, not the angels, not Jesus, but God alone.

All sins are forgiven after repenting and God will remember our sins no more. Jeremiah 31:34

How well does BK manage his own household?

As an adult, did BK give up his childish ways?

Does not God place into power anyone to achieve his goals?
---Steveng on 10/1/18


Haz27:

A woman brought rape charges against Trump in 2016, but withdrew when she received death threats. Ford family had to move because of death threats. Anita Hill abruptly ended her testimony against Clarence Thomas because pressure of the hearings got too much for her. Rape victims are traumatized again by the re-living the act under oath, by character assassination during cross, so remain silent.

This is how the Republican Boy Network fan club works. They don't want truth to be evaluated by an open unbiased tribunal, so they resort to intimidation to suppress it. Trump himself encouraged his cheering mob chanting "lock her up!". Hillary underwent several years of investigation. They wanted her jailed despite this.
---StrongAxe on 10/1/18


AXE. Juanita didn't press rape charges back then as it was more difficult to have rape allegations accepted. DNA testing was not what it is now, and also Clinton was the Attorney General which gave Juanita little chance of success making rape allegations against him.

In 1999 Senators Schumer, Feinstein, & Durbin refused to read Juanita's investigation and record with the independent counsel about her rape. They refused even though they were asked by the committee (who said Juanita has credible evidence). Juanita had far more evidence than Ford on her rape by Bill Clinton, yet these DEMs senators conveniently refused to even read it.
Conveniently these DEMs senators now promote Dr Ford in spite of her lack of evidence.
---Haz27 on 10/1/18


Haz27 . . . Thank you for your message and right you are: A corrupt person or group, will do anything in order for them to further their with no conscience and worse than that, w/o the fear of THE LORD - immoral agenda - and this is what THE LORD put it in to words - for, could defy HIM?
Proverbs 18:13, 19:5,9, 21

"What a shame - yes, how stupid! - to decide before knowing the facts". "Punish false witness - track down liars". "A false witness shall be punished and a liar shall be caught". "Man proposes, but GOD disposes". :-) and Amen into that! - I'm sure I'm not the only one praying about it and for the restoration of this great nation . . . blessings
---Melody on 9/30/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Refinancing


Kathrn: You have been deleted!

THE LORD rebuke you under your false words about me - and go and look for a fight somewhere else, for Christianity by your own accusatory words doesn't show it!

"The selfish man (woman) quarrels against every sound principle of conduct, by demanding his (her) own way". Proverbs 18: 1

"No one regardless of how shrewd or well advised he is, can stand against THE LORD".

"Go ahead and prepare for the conflict, but victory comes from THE LORD". Proverbs 21: 30, 31
---Melody on 9/30/18


Melody, it appears you have a problem being rebuked. That is a sure sign of PRIDE and a haughty spirit.

Right and wrong is not a political issue. And right and wrong have been exposed in all arenas of life.

Anyone who accuses others here as You do Melody, should be open to,the same treatment. So please keep your opinions to yourself about ANYONE HERE ON CN. I believe the VERSE states....JUDGE NOT LEST HE BE JUDGED.
---kathr4453 on 9/30/18


Haz27:

You wrote: Even Clinton's rape victim, Juanita Broaddrick, said that Dr Ford has at best only 1% of the evidence that she had against Clinton, and that Ford was merely being used by the corrupt DEMs to further their political agenda.

She CLAIMS 100x as much evidence, but has that claim ever been tested? With SUCH overwhelming evidence against Bill Clinton, why haven't Republicans hearings on it, or the FBI investigated it? Republican peasants with torches and pitchforks gleefully screamed "lock her up!" at Hillary. Why not after Bill? It should have been child's play, had there been SO much evidence. Yet they didn't. Why? Perhaps because Broaddrick's claims wouldn't have held up to scrutiny, unlike Ford's?
---StrongAxe on 9/30/18


MELODY. Here in Australia the current leader of the Labor party (our equivalent of the DEMs) was accused of rape by a fellow Labor party member from over 30 years ago. The circumstances of the story were similar to that of Dr Ford claims.

Police did not pursue the charges because, like for BK, the lack of evidence.

Conservatives here did not attack this Leftist leader like corrupt Leftists in USA are doing to BK, as the lack of evidence did not justify it.

Even Clinton's rape victim, Juanita Broaddrick, said that Dr Ford has at best only 1% of the evidence that she had against Clinton, and that Ford was merely being used by the corrupt DEMs to further their political agenda.
---Haz27 on 9/30/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Franchises


Kathrn: End of discussion and lesson learned on trying to share with you the facts that we as human beings go through on trying to discern the truth about others - and I shall repeat: THE LORD IS THE ONLY ONE to see the hearts and HE'LL give to whoever as they deserve - be it for good or evil - I'm waiting and trusting on
that!+

And from now on: If you don't like what I share under Christianity and you are going to accuse me of something that I'm not - keep it to yourself!
Hypocritical that you come against others that send offensive words, but you do the same: Is this Christianity - really???

Respect my wishes and no more of your offensive comments about my person and my writings, for if so: I'll report it!
---Melody on 9/30/18


Melody, it wasn't a PARTY , but a small gathering at someone's home.

Ok, so you are one to blame the girl, ..got it.

She ABSOLUTLEY remembers her attack. That part is not questioned. Either you are not paying attention, OR you are only tuned in to FOX who surely would spin this to make her be the bad guy.

End of discussion with you. Your posts here are so hypotritical. Ok, so now make excuses for Trumps immorality that IS FACT. Make excuses for his own sons immorality that led to his divorce. You defend immorality of Republicans, and that makes you a hypocrite here. And it's this kind of hypocricy that our unsaved folks hate about Christianity.
---kathr4453 on 9/30/18


Melody:

You wrote: night - and why a decent girl would be attending that kind of 'party'?

Good question. But why would a decent boy be attending that kind of party either (unless there's a different standard of decency for men than for women)? Yet she isn't up for a lifetime Supreme Court appointment, but he is.

Regardless, the fact that under such situations, the expectation "boys will be boys" and "girls should just learn to enjoy it" is a reprehensible double standard that excuses lapses in judgment in the bedroom (because one is no longer sober) based on prior lapses of judgment (for which there is no excuse, because drinking begins when one is stone cold sober).
---StrongAxe on 9/30/18


Well, you said it right, for she was drinking as well and that's why she doesn't remember clearly all that happened that night - and why a decent girl would be attending that kind of 'party'? - and please no more comments about what I just said - for again I come back to what I said before: You and I we don't have the power to see the hearts - THE LORD does and may under HIS JUSTICE this dilemma be resolved!
---Melody on 9/30/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Lead Generation


We'll see if the two other men who say they did it are willing to go to prison. Or admit to FBI. There is no statutes of limitations in MD. There are consequences to that kind of lying. They may have to take a poly for that. They definitely may have raped, but just not her.

Look, this still goes on today, as it did when I was in HS.

Alcohol in a teens body is something every parent here needs to study. Drinking as a teen leads to Alcoholism faster than anything.

It actually looked to me as if BK had a few right before he testified or was on something. His outbursts and lack of control, not following questioning, and rambling really bothered me.
---kathr4453 on 9/30/18


Melody, his classmates and roommates, WHO ARE REPUBLICANS, say he has lied. Even two women who went to school with him stated he is lying, and that is why they too have come forward.

No one , even the Republicans said they doubt her testimony.

She now has the FBI helping her find those facts of dates etc, she can't remember, as she had asked.

Maybe you've never known or dealt with a liar, or someone so drunk they don't remember horrible things they did, when drunk. I have. I lived with it for years. And one thing about drugs and alcohol is it Kills THE CONSCIENCE. The ability to LIE and look you in the eyes, with a straight face Is frightening. And don't always buy the crying gig. All part of the cover.
---kathr4453 on 9/29/18


Why is it that Demoncrats are incensed over an alleged 36-year old ATTEMPTED rape of Kavanaugh, but are unconcerned about the CURRENT woman-beating muslim Keith Ellison?-jerry6593

We all know the answer.
The corrupt Left only feign concern when its politically advantageous to do so.

Dont forget how the Leftists (even those in the far Lefts Fake News BBC) in the U.K did nothing to stop Muslim Pakistani child rape gangs raping thousands of children, even as young as 11 years old, over the past 30 years.

To arrest the Muslim rapists would have upset the Lefts Muslim voter base that it relies on to remain in political power, hence the Lefts disinterest in stopping these child rape gangs.
---Haz27 on 9/29/18


As I have said, possibly elsewhere, this is why parents should insist their children NOT attend unchaperoned parties.

What's curious is that not only have the two people Dr. Ford said were witnesses denied it, two other men have claimed responsibility.

Melody, what do you mean by "her is under innocence"?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/29/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Mortgages


Kathrn:

You are assuming that he is the one lying and her is under innocence:

People that have known both, they deny her words and herself not even being sure of what happened that time, and just because she's saying it - you and nobody else can prove her heart!

It's a very dangerous thing for us to assume that we know the truth about where
people's hearts and consciences are, and later on to find out that we were wrong in accusing the innocent by defending the accuser: As I said before: May THE LORD under HIS PERFECT AND DIVINE JUSTICE - absolve the innocent and judge the one that under lies will be receiving GOD'S well deserve Judgment!
---Melody on 9/29/18


Jerry, is the world suppose to STOP, so the DEMS can concentrate on one issue?

It matters Jerry. IF BK is a LIAR! He is not qualified to sit on the Supreme Court. Painting himself as a choir boy, was his FIRST LIE that many at Yale have called him out on.

You are such a hypocrite Jerry, still living by the LAW, yet pick and choose yourself who's lies don't matter.

He also may be in denial about those years. He also,needs to face those years. Who knows how many others were hurt.

If he did it, or simply DID have times he didn't remember, just admit it, ask for forgivness, make some sort of restitution and move on. We are a very forgiving nation when people DO admit their guilt. We are NOT so much to LIARS.
---kathr4453 on 9/29/18


Kathrn . . . and first of all, hope that my words be accepted as from Christian to Christian, myself - don't like to get into argumentations as that what THE LORD desires from us!

That's right: GOD despises lying, but as the common sense that HE has given us: Liars are the most 'experienced' in appearing humble and honest (actors they are and deceive many)- and in respect to him as he acted in anger and under those strong emotions as he spoke: Put yourself in his place, if you were accused falsely about such serious and damaging accusations: Won't you respond yourself the same way???
---Melody on 9/29/18


Jerry:

And adding to your question:

Why throughout the years, they under their 'liberal' laws (the right word for that should be 'immoral' ones) have been in denial of the destruction they have been bringing (and hard to believe the many that support them) and bringing especially to the youth and nave, spiritual, moral and even physical destruction - with 'the out-laws' passing of abortion that have destroyed so many innocent lives) - and now in recent years - the one that has brought this nation under the same judgment that destroyed the ancient Sodomite places because of their wickedness that THE LORD calls "abominable' and that is homo-sexuality: Why many are indifferent to this?
---Melody on 9/29/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Personal Loans


Why is it that Demoncrats are incensed over an alleged 36-year old ATTEMPTED rape of Kavanaugh, but are unconcerned about the CURRENT woman-beating muslim Keith Ellison?


---jerry6593 on 9/29/18


God hates liars, And gives more Grace to the HUMBLE. Ms Ford showed great HUMILITY, unlike BK. After BK opening, it went down hill from there. Arrogant, paranoid, blaming Clinton and OTHERS...was a real TURN OFF. His whole presentation showed he is not fit for the Office, and should withdraw. Even the Jesuit Review asked him to withdraw, withdrawing their support for him.

There is a great article about the Catholic Boys school he went to, by Catholic girls who associated at that time with this particular school, where in fact these reported incidences DID happen often. Even the school's got involved WARNING PARENTS. There were rapes.

There more behind this, and it just may be Gods will to EXPOSE THIS AS WELL.
---kathr4453 on 9/29/18


Thanks Strong!. . . for this is one of THE LORD'S ADMONITIONS to us: To keep united in prayer and in HIS SPIRIT, interceding one for another - as we go through the trials that THE LORD is using into the testing of our faith that as HIS WORD reminds us: "As gold we should be purified, when we pass through the fire" . . . "All things work for the good of those who love THE LORD" . . . and prayer for this world under such travail we should do: "The prayer of a righteous man, avails much" . . .
---Melody on 9/28/18


StrongAxe

Agree.
---Johnny74 on 9/28/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Auto Insurance


Our prayer should be: That as THE LORD sees totally the wickedness and deceits of every heart and with great indignation of those whose purpose is to keep on inflicting evil upon other souls and take pleasure of harming others under their darkness possession: May GOD under HIS PERFECT JUSTICE AND SOVEREIGNITY decide whom shall be absolved and whom shall be put to shame - for if THE LORD doesn't act upon - this fallen and wicked world in which we live - in deception and unrighteousness thrive! :-(
---Melody on 9/27/18


Johnny74:

You wrote: There is nothing that God will not forgive

True. However, God's forgiveness of sins does not relieve one of temporal consequences for one's actions, even though too many Christians who believe in "easy grace" seem to think it does. If you rob a bank, and then go home and tell God "I'm sorry", you don't get to keep the money because you're now free of guilt.

Note the New Testament's own rules for picking, keeping, and rejecting leadership. These rules were written to churches, whose congregations presumably consisted entirely of saved, forgiven individuals. Nevertheless, some kinds of sins disqualified one from leadership, even if they were forgiven.
---StrongAxe on 9/28/18


Yes,and actually in MD there is no statutes of limitations. I believe they all know there are things in his past. BK has the idea he's entitled to be on the Supreme Court. He showed he's much like Trump in his Dem bashing, which should actually disqualify any Supreme Court nominee from being conformed. They ARE SUPPOSE TO BE by-partisan.

There is still to much out there that should not be swept under the rug.

There are other very qualified conservative names on the list who don't have all this baggage. For the sake of the REP and this country, they need to have someone who is not political or a DEM basher.

And ms Ford is who leaked to the WP not the DEMS. So there ya go. It was not planned by the DEMS.
---kathr4453 on 9/28/18


This kind of behavior is no laughing matter. Even to this day young girls are getting raped or assaulted in HS as well as College, and the workplace, which includes the Military. And yes, even boys, but not at the rate of girls. And because it's always been laughed at as " boys just being boys" some adults have given a green light , where once started, never STOP.

Now if BK somewhere in his life repented and turned from that behavior, he needs to confess this, not deny and lie about it. Also needs to make amends to Ford, if he's all that righteous as he claims. Did TRUMP give him bad advise to LIE LIE LIE DENY DENY DENY, AND BLAME IT ON THE DEMS, just like Trumps BOOK brags how TRUMP gets away with it? Probably!
---kath4453 on 9/28/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Holidays


\\As far as I know, Judge Kavanaugh didn't play football.\\

I just heard him say he DID go to football camp in HS.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/27/18


Question: Should something he's accused of doing while in high school be held against him 36 years later?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/27/18

This isn't a school yard prank where he filled the principals office with balloons.. This is a serious felony. If he did this, he absolutely should be held accountable.
---NurseRobert on 9/27/18


There is nothing that God will not forgive
---Johnny74 on 9/27/18


Cluny Yes. Somethings can be forgiven. Sexual assault is not one of them.
---Samuelbb7 on 9/27/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Insurance


He played both football and basketball and I believe track.

Yes, because if he did this, HE LIED. HE LIED AS AN ADULT.
---kathr4453 on 9/27/18


\\ This is about Brett K, his High School and College antics, with a lot of drinking, wild parties, in the setting of a football culture,\\

As far as I know, Judge Kavanaugh didn't play football.

Question: Should something he's accused of doing while in high school be held against him 36 years later?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/27/18


Sorry Cluny, but the FBI did investigate the ANITA HILL accusations. The large majority want the FBI to take the same part they did in 1991.

Well Nicole, she's not anonymous now, and has agreed to testify. Her choice. She wasn't forced to, so,the NO means NO does not apply here.

This is not about Donald Trump or him being our president, or even about him in any way shape or form. This is about Brett K, his High School and College antics, with a lot of drinking, wild parties, in the setting of a football culture, who had close friends who also had bad reputations. Birds of a feather flock together.

Let's all just see the outcome.
---kathr4453 on 9/27/18


\\They should have the FBI investigate, and CLEAR his name if he is innocent, and then PROSECUTE those who lied, if they are lying, and put this to an end once and for all. \\

The FBI does not investigate accusations of merely state jurisdiction.

None of the women have said anything under oath yet, so there is nothing they can be prosecuted for, though they could be liable to civil penalties.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 9/26/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Dating


The President of the USA is the commander in chief of the USA Regardless of his name or party, I remember as far back as FDR. Each one since has been my President whether I liked them or not.
I served under several in the military, I didn't agree with, but they were still my President.
If you are an American citizen, and the President isn't your President, maybe you are in the wrong country.
---michael_e on 9/26/18


Kathr: if she had come out PUBLICALLY rather than asking to stay anonymous, Isnt DF fault.//

WHAT? Why would you go public if you wanted to be anonymous?

That's like getting a cheese pizza when you ordered a supreme pizza, but it isn't the pizza's man fault?

//"boys will be boys" , is leaving a horrible example for our young people.//

WHO SAID THAT?

Democrats WON'T keep victim's wishes! What's next?

Removing the glass screen at the police station when a rape victim is identifying the rapist in a line up?

Democrats should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES INCLUDING YOU!

When a woman states she wants to be 'anonymous' means NO to revealing her IDENTITY means NO.

Kathr, NO MEANS NO!
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/26/18


Nicole, I refuse to get into a heated argument over this. They should have the FBI investigate, and CLEAR his name if he is innocent, and then PROSECUTE those who lied, if they are lying, and put this to an end once and for all. If he truly is innocent, then PROVE IT, so this shadow doesn't hang over him the rest of his life. Look, if someone made up stories like that about me, I WOULD WANT an FBI investigation, and then I WOULD sue for slander and damages to the fullest. And with that put an end to those who make up,these kind of lies once and for all.

Problem, he doesn't want that. I have a real problem with that. And I do believe Ford.
---kathr4453 on 9/26/18


Trump as a leader and example we are to follow, has set a horrible example in all of this. He's cried wolf too many times crying...THE DEMOCRATS BLA BLA BLA. well, Looks like those he thought were victims of the Dems PLEADED GUILTY OF THE CRIMES. People are becoming tone deaf to his same ol same ol crud. It's lost it's power. He was even a joke at the UN.

And he was wrong about Roy Moore as well. He just needs to let the law, and process work through it. He isn't God, nor a dictator. He thinks he is.
---kath4453 on 9/26/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Treatments


Kathr: What I find horrible is how Trump is obstructing again, by giving his OPINION having nothing to do with FACTS.//

WHAT?

Feinstein is the ONE who kept this FALSE letter and DIDN'T give anyone (including the FBI) the OPPORTUNITY to ask any questions

Kathr, I know civics isn't your strongest suit but there are 99 other Senates who could have asked him if Feinstein didn't think she was god, judge and jury.

Pick up a civic book and stop calling names and whining.

Democrats need to bring up FACTS.

LOOK AT KEITH ELLISON!

There a guy with 911 calls from his girlfriends within the last 10 years!

Oh sorry, I forgot he is a Democrat and ALLOWED to beat, rape and kill women.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/26/18


This began in 2012. Secondly, if she had come out PUBLICALLY rather than asking to stay anonymous, Isnt DF fault. Making light of these accusations as, "boys will be boys" , is leaving a horrible example for our young people. We, as a nation of "rapists" from our military to our Catholic priests HAS TO STOP. Just because all those little boys and girls raped and molested kept it secret for years but now feel the freedom to speak out, has nothing to do with politics.

Just because SOME dinosaur republicans want to make this political doesn't mean it is. The last Supreme Court confirmation went without any problems. So no, it's not political. There are other conservative PRO LIFE on the list, pick one of them.
---kathr4453 on 9/26/18


What I find horrible is how Trump is obstructing again, by giving his OPINION having nothing to do with FACTS. And isn't it funny how every person Trump has said is AN OUTSTANDING person, is now either guilty of crimes they have themselves pleaded guilty to, or others who have now turned on Trumps way of leading, who he now calls horrible names...."low life" etc.

Trump has a horrible record of picking the WRONG people who do end up rather shady. Also, with Brett's connections from a kid, who's parents traveled in the best of social circles, mother herself a lawyer, could most assuredly have had many of these incidents ERASED from his school records, etc. if that was the case, the FBI would not have zero'd in there.
---kathr4453 on 9/26/18


Kathr: Brett had too much baggage and history.//

He is so clean YOU ALL had to apply broken torn baggage that couldn't hold clothes that belonged to him.

//like Trump does..So they HELD up all those papers(the baggage) and released the day before, (republicans playing games).//

Democrats are MAD we elected a man full of baggage as they have in the past.

//Yes the FBI should open the investigation and look into these latest claims.//

Of course because 6 isn't enough.

//But because they want to RAM Brett through before the midterms, don't see it could actually go against them.//

Of course don't blame Diane Feinstein who HELD the letter DURING 6 (SIX) FBI investigation and 4 days of Senate hearings.
---Nicole_Lacey on 9/26/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Affiliate Program


Mitch originally tried to dissuade Trump from choosing Brett, because he warned him ahead of time Brett had too much baggage and history. But Trump , like Trump does, never takes anyone's advise. So they HELD up all those papers( the baggage) and released the day before, ( republicans playing games).

Yes the FBI should open the investigation and look into these latest claims. But because they want to RAM Brett through before the midterms, don't see it could actually go against them.

I think for all they need to pick another. It's already knowledge he was a wild party DRUNK who turned mean, and probable had blackouts. Those kind DO horrible things out of character.
---kathr4453 on 9/26/18


Nicole Lacey said, "
Yes, because if Kavanaugh isn't confirmed you men need to worry.

All it takes now to take down any man in all position is a SIMPLE statement.

They will use the 'Kavanaugh incident' and apply it to all accusations in any work or public environment."


Men and women are being accused all over the place, and the Dems are masters at it. I don't dare run for office. If I did, the Dems would tear my past apart, and I would have many problems
---Monk_Brendan on 9/25/18


Yes, because if Kavanaugh isn't confirmed you men need to worry.

All it takes now to take down any man in all position is a SIMPLE statement.

They will use the 'Kavanaugh incident' and apply it to all accusations in any work or public environment.

Prayers are needed.

The RINO Republicans are stupid in entertaining this accusation.

---Nicole_Lacey on 9/24/18


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.