ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Revoke The 14th Amendment

Trump has announced his intention to effectively revoke the 14th amendment on his own authority.

I'm disgusted by this--and I voted for him.

What you all think?

Join Our Christian Chat and Take The Leadership Bible Quiz
 ---Cluny on 10/31/18
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



Cluny: "Can you give the names of any of the Isisites who are Obama's friends, Jerry?"

Why? Do you want to contact them to show your support? B.O. is friend to every ISISite.



---jerry6593 on 11/30/18


I have a hard time believing someone who says they KEEP THE LAW, would make false and slanderous comments without any proof, and say there is nothing wrong with doing that. Jerry, your hatred and lies have totally disqualified anything of your claim to Christianity. I've never seen anyone so infested with hatred. If anyone wants to run GUNS , let's examine what's going on with Trump and SA. He wants those billions so bad he would sell guns to the devil himself for gain. Many Republicans find his actions in this area questionable.
---kathr4453 on 11/30/18


\\Probably to stop the illegal gun-running to Obama's friends in ISIS.\\

Can you give the names of any of the Isisites who are Obama's friends, Jerry?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/29/18


ax: "Why would they do that?!"

Probably to stop the illegal gun-running to Obama's friends in ISIS.



---jerry6593 on 11/29/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Since the beginning of time, governments have been placing their agents in positions ofrisk. Its goes with the job. Are you saying that we shouldn't have any diplomatic relations with countries like Libya, Iran, Iraq, etc. just because there might be trouble? Christians are also called to lay their lives on the line to serve God. (Of course, Trump won't put his own life in the slightest risk, since in 2 years, he has never visited our troops overseas, even when not in war zones.)

This would have been different if Obama SENT assassins to kill American Citizens. Yet Republicans are SO OUTRAGED over Benghazi that they CUT FUNDS to protect our embassies after that?! Why would they do that?!
---StrongAxe on 11/28/18




StrongAxe: Neither Obama nor Hillary sent assassins to Benghazi to murder our diplomats.//

No, but they sent their Diplomats to dangerous areas.

Do you think if Obama or Hillary told them: 'Listen, if you get into trouble you are on your own.' the Diplomats would go?

//Trump DID send Seals to Yemen, against best military advice,//

The Pentagon said Obama authorized the mission but they went off schedule a week late. So they had to ask Trump because he was the President at the time of the mission

Anyway, at least the military had guns, backup and not left as sitting ducks.

//The Saudi Prince DID send assassins to Turkey to murder Kashoggi.//

And Obama let assassins kill American Citizens.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/27/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Neither Obama nor Hillary sent assassins to Benghazi to murder our diplomats.
Trump DID send Seals to Yemen, against best military advice, to their deaths.
The Saudi Prince DID send assassins to Turkey to murder Kashoggi.

But this is all "what about"ism. Being chummy with people who order assassinations of innocent reporters is wrong, period. It doesn't matter whether or not somebody else was wrong in the past. Obama is not president. Hillary is not Secretary of state. Trump IS president NOW, and we should judge HIM on what HE is doing, not on what others did before.

Besides, none of this has anything to do with the topic of this blog anyway.
---StrongAxe on 11/27/18


StrongAxe: 4 people died in Benghazi by accident,//

How dare you!

1. The Obama Administration knew our the pending riots months earlier.

2. They watched it live as in real time with hovering drones.

3. BTW, those drones carried weapons that Obama decided NOT to use to stop the killers.

4. There was a STAND DOWN order to the Fighter Jets in Italy who could have gotten there within 3 to 4 hours when the attack lasted 13 hours.

ACCIDENT?

An accident on Sept 11th in the Middle East?

Are you saying Democrats had forgotten so quickly about 911?

So, Obama's Administration were so careless they were NOT prepared?

But Obama was prepared for his rally the next day in Las Vegas?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/27/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Things are objectively right or wrong, regardless of what anyone (including media) says about them. 4 people died in Benghazi by accident, perhaps due to insufficient embassy security. (Despite this, Republicans recently voted to DECREASE embassy security budgets. They blame Democrats for mistakes, but obviously don't learn from them.) 7 died in Yemen due to Trump's deliberately ignoring sound military advice. Kashoggi died because of a deliberate decision to assassinate him by the prince he embarrassed, yet Trump sides with that prince because he has personal investments in Saudi Arabia that he doesn't want to jeopardize (just like Saudi Arabia is conspicuously absent from his travel ban, despite hosting the 9/11 bombers).
---StrongAxe on 11/26/18


StrongAxe: Do you ONLY care about murders of American Citizens,//

Don't twist my words.

I asked where was the OUTCRY by the Media when 4 AMERICAN CITIZENS were killed in Benghazi?

//so if Saudis murder somebody else (even an American permanent resident//

Stop making up stuff or listening to people who made up stuff.

Mohamad Soltan, an Egyptian-American activist who sees Khashoggi regularly in Washington, told Reuters that Khashoggi was in the United States on an O-visa, a temporary residency visa awarded to foreigners "who possess extraordinary ability" in the sciences, arts, education, and other fields and are recognized internationally, and had applied for permanent residency status. -- Townhall
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/26/18




Nicole_Lacey:

Again. Do you ONLY care about murders of American Citizens, so if Saudis murder somebody else (even an American permanent resident who is employed by an American company), it's OK because he's not an American?!
---StrongAxe on 11/26/18


All of the Trump Cronies going to jail and admitting they lied and committed fraud.

The millions spent by the Federal Government to put Trump up in his own hotels. He promised to take less vacations then Obama. He passed Obama's vacation 4 year time in less then two years.

Did you hear him praise himself to the troops? The men and women who are living and dying for our country got a speech on how great a job he was doing. When the VA is out of money and behind on payments. There is so much more.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/26/18


20. The EPA also broke federal law in promoting a regulation.

21. Keystone XL pipeline

22. 2016 Democratic National Committee email scandal.

23. 'The Silencing of the Inspectors General' National Review The administration had purportedly tried to sidetrack an IG investigation into possible misconduct by then Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson. In addition, the Obama admin reportedly thwarted IG investigations of Amtrak, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Troubled Asset Relief Program, and the Office of Management and Budget.

24. The Pigford scandal

25. Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name "Richard Windsor"

26.Obama attack Libya without Congressional approval.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/25/18


3. Fast and Furious. Nowhere does congress blame Obama for the death of Terry. Did you bother to read the final report?

4. IRS Political Scandal. Nowhere does any investigation show Obama was involved in this so called scandal.

5. Tried to block Fox News. this is a flat out lie.

7. Lying about Obamacare. I kept MY doctor and my insurance did not go up. If you lost your doctor its because YOUR doctor chose to refuse the insurance.

He isn't an American. He was a legal resident of the US. The Saudi government was responsible for his death, Trump blew it off.

Obama killed American TEENAGER. He was an enemy combatant, an operational leader of al-Qaeda.
---NurseRobert on 11/25/18


Putting children in cages was done during Obama's administration.

Glory to Jesus Christ!!
---Cluny on 11/25/18


Obama was a mediocre president. He did some good things. But if it had not been for the racist hype from some. He would have just been a boring so so president.

Trump is not boring. He is making news throwing out conspiracy theories, upholding racist and then lying. Making promises which he then breaks.

So not boring. Not very good either. Not even mediocre.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/25/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Accounting


8. Uranium one selling 25% of our uranium to the Russians.

9. Putting children in cages

10. Veterans dying waiting for appointments because they were doctoring the books.

11. Secret Service sec and drunken scandals

12. Sending 3/4 billion dollars to Iran without Congress permission.

13 Not bringing up voter intimidation charges against Black Panthers

14. Bowe Bergdahl swap for 5 Terrorists who are fighting us now. But worse 5 military personnel died looking for him.

15. Stimulus scandal

16. NSA scandal

17. GSA scandal

18. Solyndra

19. Sebelius HHS demanding payment from companies HHS might regulate.

More to come
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/25/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

3. Benghazi 4 + Brian Terry 1. vs. Yemen 7.

5. Revoked CNN reporter credentials, and threatened ALL press that criticize him.

7. Lying about Trumpcare, claiming everyone would be insured, yet tens of millions fewer will be insured, and he knew it, as his health care promises were unrealistic on their face.


So it's OK for us to be chummy chummy with people who murder others, as long as they don't murder us?!

We (and the Bible) consider it permissible to kill murderers, and that includes terrorists. Killing an innocent BY ACCIDENT while taking out a murderer is MILES different than deliberately assassinating a reporter whose greatest crime is embarrassing a prince.
---StrongAxe on 11/25/18


Just because a obedience media press, DOJ or Congress doesn't indict Obama or it's Administration it doesn't mean crimes didn't occur.

3. Fast and Furious. Killing a Border Patrol agent Brian Terry in 2010 with a gun supplied by the U.S. government to Mexican Citizen.

Not to mention killing 20,000 Mexican Citizens.

All because the Idiots wanted to do a study and lost track of them.

4. IRS Political Scandal

5. Tried to block Fox News from the press pool

6. Spying on Journalists
'The Age of Surveillance, Privacy, Journalism and Lost Freedom' - Huffpost

7. Lying about Obamacare claiming you can keep your doctor and your premium would go down when he knew it wouldn't.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/25/18


StrongAxe: Kashoggi was a DELIBERATE murder ordered by a prince.//

He isn't an American

//Go by actual numbers, not your opinions or feelings://

Obama killed American TEENAGER without a trial

***Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki was a 16-year-old American..who was killed while eating dinner at an outdoor restaurant in Yemen by a drone airstrike ordered by U.S. President Barack Obama on 14 October 2011.

Where's the outcry?

None!

Obama broke the constitution.

The boy didn't get a trail, and we NEVER give the death penalty to a kid without several Psychiatrist's opinion.

But, Obama thinks he is King.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/24/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Fundraisers


StrongAxe: Indictments are for crimes. These are lawsuits.//

They are not lawsuits.

Lawsuits does not put people in prison/jail. Indictment will give you prison sentence unless you make a deal.

If you kill someone and caught, you are indicted. You have a court trial to fight the indictment.

//4 died in Benghazi through possible incompetence.//

The Obama Admin. watched Benghazi attack for 13 hours LIVE!

Obama gave a STAND DOWN order to Jet Fighters in Italy who could have STOP the attack

//Trump got 7 killed in Yemen in his first week (he deliberately ignored his staff's advice).//

Again, that was an Obama order planned 1 month earlier.

Trump's mistake was to trust Obama's command.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/24/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Indictments are for crimes. These are lawsuits.

4 died in Benghazi through possible incompetence. Trump got 7 killed in Yemen in his first week (he deliberately ignored his staff's advice). Kashoggi was a DELIBERATE murder ordered by a prince.

Go by actual numbers, not your opinions or feelings:

Indictments/Convictions/Prison sentences by adminstration (years):
100+/dozens/2 Trump (2 so far)
0/0/0 Obama (8)
16/16/9 George W. Bush (8)
2/1/1 Clinton (8)
1/1/1 Bush (4)
26/26/8 Reagan (8)
1/0/0 Carter (4)
1/1/1 Ford (2.4)
76/55/15 Nixon (5.6)
Half of Republicans were in double digits each, all Democrats COMBINED were THREE.
---StrongAxe on 11/24/18


StrongAxe: Trump couldn't have easily stopped the investigation, as Sessions recused himself from overseeing it.//

I don't care. You keep forgetting or you don't understand that Trump is over the DOJ.

The DOJ is running the investigations. So Trump can stop the investigation if he wanted.

You all got upset when Trump fired Comey, but forgot that Bill Clinton did the same thing when he fired William Sessions in 1993

//Why do you think Trump asked Sessions to resign?//

Because he didn't have to recue himself.

Rosenstein should have recued himself as well. But he didn't. Why?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/24/18


StrongAxe: The Emoluments clause ensures presidents' personal interests don't conflict with their official duties. Trump pressures foreign dignitaries to stay at Trump properties, putting money in his pockets.//

Cite those incidents

//He is chummy with Saudis even after Kashoggi,//

Strange, how Democrats care MORE about how and who killed a foreigner than 4 American's death in Benghazi.

//Trump's administration is much more corrupt than Nixon's.//

Your opinion. As in my opinion I feel Obama is the MOST corrupt President in history.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/18


Shop For Christian Homeschool Curriculum


Funny how people forgot Obama's attacks on SOTUS twice.

Once telling them how they should vote.

Not a peep from even Justice Roberts.

But when Trump criticizes the 9th circuit not even SOTUS, Chief Justice NOW decides to open his mouth.

Trump NEVER starts a fight.

He hits back.

Obama hits first and people have to hit back if they do anything at all.

Hard for Democrats to fuss or complain at Trump when Obama has done worst.

Don't open the door if you don't want people running through that door.

Just saying..
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/18


Nicole_Lacey:

The Emoluments clause ensures presidents' personal interests don't conflict with their official duties. Trump pressures foreign dignitaries to stay at Trump properties, putting money in his pockets. He is chummy with Saudis even after Kashoggi, because he has businesses there and doesn't dare risk their displeasure. He was sued over this, and federal judge allowed those suits to proceed.

Google: emoluments lawsuit.

I previously read about 180+, but can't find a reference. However, NYT 2018-02-23 said 33 people and three companies have been charged on more than 100 criminal counts.

Trump's administration is much more corrupt than Nixon's.
---StrongAxe on 11/23/18


StrongAxe: Trump is being sued for violations of the Emoluments Clause.//

Joking? Hillary Secretary of State's office to the highest bidder.
Next, sold POTUS office because she and the buyers arrogantly named her POTUS before checking with the common man.

I didn't know rather to be happy or sad about that arrangement.

Happy those people lost their money or sad the Clintons got to keep their money.

Cite the violations.

//Come out with evidences. It's been 2 years.

Do you all want Trump to finish his first term before indicting him?

200 indictments? I only know about 35.

What other 165 indictments?

Of the 35 indictments are 4 Americans that have NOTHING to do with collusion.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/18


I find it horrifying Trump is now attacking the Supreme Court, John Roberts for rebuking Trump. Good for Roberts to hold the integrity of Justices above Trumps temper tantrum and false accusations. Trump wants to attack every aspect of our Constitution including the Supreme Court he thinks is also at his beckon call. Trump just can't get things throug his head that there are LAWS already in place he cannot change by the flick of his pen. It's his misdirected authoritian mindset that is his worse enemy. Just because Trump THINKS this or that does not make it absolute truth either. He THINKS all south of the border are rapists and criminals. NOT TRUE. His paranoia is his paranoia. He needs psychiatric help.
---kathr4453 on 11/23/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Ecommerce


Nicole_Lacey:

Trump is being sued for violations of the Emoluments Clause. There is also much evidence of collusion with Russians to influence the 2016 election. That is what Mueller is currently investigating. That has already turned up almost 200 indictments, many against close Trump insiders (despite him hiring "the best people"). It's not yet clear exactly how much involvement Trump personally had, but that should be revealed, assuming Trump doesn't torpedo Mueller's investigation.

Trump couldn't have easily stopped the investigation, as Sessions recused himself from overseeing it. Why do you think Trump asked Sessions to resign? If Sessions wouldn't kill it, maybe someone else more pliable will be willing to do so.
---StrongAxe on 11/23/18


StrongAxe, I understand your point but it is a crazy point.

If Trump goes to Israel and wants to be an Israeli citizen and they explain the rules and policies to him.

They tell him the fastest way is for him to join the Military.

He does and fights in their wars.

But after the wars he commits a horrible crime against another Israeli warranting a felony charge.

Why would the Israelis keep a man who harms their own Natives?

They won't. If Trump doesn't care about the Natives and harms them he should be kick back to the U.S.

Again, you avoided my question. I answered your questions please answer my question.

What about the Victims that were harmed by those deported Mexicans?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/18


StrongAxe: You wrote: You act as if committing a felony is accidental.

I never said that. Where do you get that idea?//

From your statement:

[If he ever becomes convicted of a felony (which could happen in the future), he will still be an American Citizen --StrongAxe 11/20/18

//Trump may very well be guilty of several things that are worthy of being considered felonies.//

You did it again.

Name one?

//However, the Mueller investigation isn't finished yet, and Trump is fighting tooth and nail to make sure it's terminated before it gets to him.//

Trump could have STOP this investigation a year ago.

Why do you think there is a fuss with Trump appointing Matthew Whitaker as acting AG?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/22/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: You act as if committing a felony is accidental.

I never said that. Where do you get that idea? Trump may very well be guilty of several things that are worthy of being considered felonies. However, the Mueller investigation isn't finished yet, and Trump is fighting tooth and nail to make sure it's terminated before it gets to him.

My whole point was because you said: Trump is in this Country because he DOESN'T have a felony record. That has nothing to do with the subject being discussed, as deportation doesn't apply to citizens, and Trump's presence here has nothing to do with him having no record (unless you're implying he would flee to another country to avoid prosecution?)
---StrongAxe on 11/21/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Jewelry


StrongAxe: Donald Trump...has Birthright Citizenship.//

As everyone in their own Country.

//If he ever becomes convicted of a felony (which could happen in the future),//

WHAT?

What kind of a man are you?

You act as if committing a felony is accidental.

As if it is as simple as a car wreck.

Can you commit a felony in the future?

Raping, killing or engaging in child trafficking.

Are you planning any of those above?

//he will still be an American Citizen, and not deported.//

OF COURSE!

Name a country who would be WILLING to take a felony and pay for his imprisonment?

Why would they? Felonies are serious.

They don't need a 2nd change to RAPE or KILL!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Donald Trump has citizenship is this country because he was BORN here. He has Birthright Citizenship. If he ever becomes convicted of a felony (which could happen in the future), he will still be an American Citizen, and not deported. There are few ways in which one can be stripped of one's birthright citizenship. One is accepting a leadership position in a foreign government (e.g. Meir Kahana did that when he became a member of the Israeli Knesset).
---StrongAxe on 11/20/18


StrongAxe: Many illegal immigrants never committed a crime, and served in our military, with the promise that they would be rewarded with citizenship.//

No, no and no.

Illegals NEVER served in the military.

Documented people served in the military.

My brother's wife from Haiti was rewarded with citizenship in the Military.

But she wasn't illegal.

BTW, I knew that veterans who were deported was due to crime.

Google anyway. YUP, I was right.

THEY committed serious crimes causing their deportation.

They knew felonies would boot them out. But it didn't stop them.

What about the victims of these crimes?

BTW, Trump is in this Country because he DOESN'T have a felony record.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Many illegal immigrants never committed a crime, and served in our military, with the promise that they would be rewarded with citizenship. Now, under Trump, once their turn is up, they get deported anyway. Once again showing the contempt Trump shows for those who put their lives at risk in defense of this country. Of course, he would never know, having dodged service five times.

Google: veteran deported for plenty of stories about this.

CNN: US Army veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan has been deported to Mexico
Texas Tribune: These veterans from Texas were deported. They say they deserve a second chance.
BBC: The US veterans deported and living in Tijuana
---StrongAxe on 11/16/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Furniture


Kathr: Nicole, I don't want to talk or debate with you because as Strongaxe just pointed out YOU LIE, and twist because you can never admit you are wrong. You are so full of hate, I can barely stand to read your posts. I get nauseated reading you. You have a foul, odious mouth and spirit. Like I've always said, you dialogue like a drunk bar hag.//

I am so sorry I have hurt you so badly.

Sometimes I think others know we are just debating.

But, If I you have those reactions, I AM SORRY.

I will not exchange any more dialogue with you as you requested.

God bless and peace to you.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/16/18


StrongAxe, those Countries have people fleeing them. Look at the Caravan.

Other 1st Countries abandon the birthrights or NEVER had it. Refugees are in those Countries now. Ireland, England, France, German and so on.

Why are you picking on us?

We allow the most LEGAL immigrants than any other Country in the world.

In fact, more than all the Countries COMBINED.

But somehow, we are wrong because we won't have Illegals who BREAK our laws to be rewarded with citizenship for their children?

What just reality are you all living?

Jumping/cutting line isn't fair or just.

We are not kicking out illegals unless they commit ANOTHER crime.

We are just saying their children are NOT citizens.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/16/18


Nicole, I don't want to talk or debate with you because as Strongaxe just pointed out YOU LIE, and twist because you can never admit you are wrong. You are so full of hate, I can barely stand to read your posts. I get nauseated reading you. You have a foul, odious mouth and spirit. Like I've always said, you dialogue like a drunk bar hag.
---kathr4453 on 11/16/18


Nicole_Lacey:


kathr4453 quoted Trump's speech: We were the ONLY COUNTRY who allowed birthright citizenship.
and she replied: Wrong, 33 countries do.
You wrote: Only 2. Canada and us.
I showed a list of those countries.

Then you wrote: Sorry StrongAxe, No other 1st world country allows birthright citizen. As your list of Country proves.

Neither Trump, kathr4453, you, nor I had ever mentioned "1st world country", so that was never part of the claim. You can't now suddenly change the question to make your answer correct.
---StrongAxe on 11/15/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Laptops


Kathr: Nicole stop arguing ....you are wrong.

You either don't understand or you are just playing stupid.//

See, you made my case again.

Democrats can't stand the constitution.

Now you are going after my 1st Amendment.

And if I refuse to stop talking you resort to calling names.

BTW, when Democrats can't debate they behave just as you did.

Silence their opponent or call names.

BTW, I was a Military Brat.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/15/18


Nicole stop arguing ....you are wrong.

You either don't understand or you are just playing stupid.
---kathr4453 on 11/15/18


Sorry StrongAxe, No other 1st world country allows birthright citizen. As your list of Country proves.

Kathr, those Countries have their OWN CITIZENS trying to fled it's borders.

//I know for a fact neither my sister or husband had Spanish citizenship first before stationed there nearly 30 years ago, which when their son was born on base//

You just hung yourself with your own words.

Bases are NOT considered Spain's land.

Saudi Arabia's laws do not apply to the Base's in it's borders. Women can drive and DO NOT have to cover up. They have to cover up and NOT drive when they step off the bases.

//He chose America when he was legally old enough to make that choice.//

Because he had NO choice
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/15/18


Wrong again Nicole. Anyone can look on the web for numerous sites listing the 30 PLUS countries that have birthright citizenship.

Also I know for a fact neither my sister or husband had Spanish citizenship first before stationed there nearly 30 years ago, which when their son was born on base , he had dual citizenship and had to declare at the age of 18 or 21 where his allegiance would stay. He chose America when he was legally old enough to make that choice. Now the laws may have changed, but I'll have to research that. Israel is where one can KEEP dual for life. That's not what I was talking about.
---kathr4453 on 11/9/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Lawyer


"I think it also depends on what and how we define a certain word first." If I attempt to define a Hebrew or Greek word I'm doomed to failure. I don't know either Hebrew or Greek, therefore I must depend on those who has studied the language. I know, by the faith of Jesus, Dr. Strong Spent half his life devoted to the task he was given, along with 100 of his colleagues. That's where I turn to find the definition of transliterated words, and through what I've embraced as the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, the textual, in context, application. If one can prove me wrong, Biblically, by the father's grace, I'm humble enough to except an alternative view.
---Josef on 11/9/18


Nicole_Lacey:

From Wikipedia article about Jus Soli (Law of the Soil):

Countries with unconditional or almost unconditional jus soli:
All of North, Central, and South America except Columbia, plus Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Chad, Fiji, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Lesoho, Pakistan, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, and Tuvalu.

Countries with restricted Jus Soli:
Australia, Bahrain, Cambodia, Columbia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iran, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Morocco, Namibia, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom.
---StrongAxe on 11/9/18


Josef, thanks for your post. There are so many areas like this where we all simply understand things in a different way, but I don't believe it is something to get over anxious about. Like the word, Trinity, there are just some things that can't be totally explained in our human understanding. And I think it also depends on what and how we define a certain word first.

As long as we understand salvation, and that it's by Grace, and not of works, it is a gift we receive through faith, and that we have that assurance and evidence within that we are HIS....well, He'll work the rest out ...God Bless!
---kathr4453 on 11/8/18


Kathr: We were the ONLY COUNTRY who allowed birthright citizenship. Wrong, 33 countries do.//

Only 2. Canada and us.

//My nephew was born in Spain to his American military parents, had duo citizenship,//

Left something out? One parent must have duo-citizenship already

Spain refugees' babies are not Citizens.

//he was allowed to choose..which country he wants to be a full citizen.//

Duo means full citizenship in BOTH countries.
Israel is the only country that allows it people to be citizens without parent citizenship or birthright. As long as you prove you are Jewish by their standards.

A group of people deserve to be Americans than anchor babies, but DENIED citizenship.

Liberians.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/8/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Dedicated Hosting


"Kathr we agree don't concerning the Father" I have no idea how don't and agree was switched, it should of course read "Kathr we don't agree concerning the Father...." I know you realized this, I simply wanted to make it clear for those who don't.
---Josef on 11/7/18


jerry6593:

You wrote: There were no anchor babies until the commie pinko Ted Kennedy and his band of hippie freaks started it in the 1960's.

Your use of emotionally-charged (and factually void) pejoratives like "commie", "pinko", and "freaks" make it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

By the Golden Rule, you shouldn't call other people insulting names unless you, yourself, think it's totally acceptable to call you insulting names. Do you?
---StrongAxe on 11/7/18


"Kathr we agree don't concerning the Father" I have no idea how 'don't' and 'agree' was switched in that post, it should of course read "Kathr we don't agree concerning the Father........" I know you realized this, I simply wanted to make it clear for those who don't:o)
---Josef on 11/7/18


Jerry6593 said, "There were no anchor babies until the commie pinko Ted Kennedy and his band of hippie freaks started it in the 1960's."

Whoa, Jerry! I was around in that time. Teddy was a Democrat from the beginning of his life, but he was NOT a communist or pinko.

I do not, nor have I ever respected him, but you must agree that the Democratic party was not the working title of communists, nor was it anywhere near as ultra-left as Haz (and others) seem to want to paint them.
---Monk_Brendan on 11/7/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Marketing


"Let's remember TRUMP does not know our laws and constitution. And he's betting on you who follow,him not to know either. That's why he LIES so much. He wants to rewrite everything based on his own personal opinions and bias. Is this democracy? Trump has delusions of thinking he is a dictator or GOD.---kathr4453 on 11/5/18" Kathr we agree don't concerning the Father and His Christ as the source of Faith. However, concerning this subject, I know that we are in complete agreement. Trump, like most so called white men, has a God complex. Be blessed, the time is short.
---Josef on 11/7/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Our difference in opinion about laws is NOT because you're American and I'm Canadian, but because you're a conservative and I'm a progressive. American progressives and I are on the same page, while Canadian conservatives and you are on the same page.
---StrongAxe on 11/5/18


First of all TRUMP lied saying we were the ONLY COUNTRY who allowed birthright citizenship. Wrong, 33 countries do. My nephew was born in Spain to his American military parents, had duo citizenship, and he was allowed to choose at 18 or 21 which country he wanted to be full citizenship. Also Trump wants to CHANGE THE LAW, by executive order. Paul Ryan says that cannot be done.

Let's remember TRUMP does not know our laws and constitution. And he's betting on you who follow,him not to know either. That's why he LIES so much. He wants to rewrite everything based on his own personal opinions and bias. Is this democracy? Trump has delusions of thinking he is a dictator or GOD.
---kathr4453 on 11/5/18


Nicole_Lacey:

The 14th amendment specifically refers to people "who are under the jurisdiction of the United States". By British common law (which this country follows), with a few minor certain exceptions (like diplomats), everyone on U.S. soil IS under U.S. jurisdiction. All foreigners on U.S. soil, whether they are here legally or not, are required to follow U.S. law.

I also find it incredibly ironic that it's mostly pro-Life Republicans (who believe that ALL lives are equally worthy) that are also on anti-birthright citizenship bandwagon (saying that not all births are equal) - again proving my point that they only really care about all life before it's born but not afterwards.
---StrongAxe on 11/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About VoIP Service


StrongAxe: It's strange how Republicans are oh so ready to re-interpret the 14th Amendment//

That's RICH coming from you.

Jerry and I ALWAYS have to break down our laws because you re-interpret them often.

You ALWAYS mix Canadian laws with America.

//out of existence to suit their own xenophobic agenda,//

You don't know us. Judging all the time.

I paid for a Kenyan woman's citizenship because she DID the right way.

Have you?

You all are so mad that Trump married 2 immigrant women.

//but scream bloody murder whenever anyone does anything even remotely similar to the 2nd Amendment.//

Why CAN'T Democrats just follow our Constitution?

Is that to much to ask of you all?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/4/18


Strongaxe: Birthright citizenship is a key part of the 14th amendment//

ONLY babies born to American citizens. Slaves of parents born in America.

Not Brazilian slaves Mexican or any other slaves from other countries.

Only American ex-slaves and their descendants.

I deserve to be a citizen because my ancestors were slaves.

Why do you think Chinese, Mexicans, Russians and any other Country's descendants deserves to be a citizen?

Again, I know birth right citizen is part of the 14th.

The argument is WHICH birth applies to the 14th. read the whole 14th amendment.

That's why they took the time in the 14th to say WHICH births BORN on American SOIL does not apply.

NOT ALL births are equal.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/4/18


Work with people in this country illegally , younger kids would tell me that a goals of there's was to get a girl pregnant in the states, Some of these people had wife's or girl friends with children in there home country of origin, Just working the system!

Maternity hotels for tourism ,

Keep things at Status Quo ?
---RichardC on 11/4/18


Thanks, Jerry.

Back when immigrants from Western Europe went through Ellis Island, not all were allowed entrance. Usually these rejections were based on health reasons, such as having TB.

A woman who gave birth on Ellis Island, and was disallowed immigration, was deported along with her new infant, who was NOT granted birthright citizenship in this and similar cases.

Contrary to Trump claiming that only USA has birthright citizenship, there are some 30 nations that allow it.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Settlements


True Jerry many who are racist have tried to get rid of that law. Just as the Slave owners worked to keep their ex slaves from voting.

By the way most European countries have a similar law.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/4/18


This is another smoke screen thrown up by Trump and his supporters.

I'm more concerned about the republicans who want to cut Social Security and Medicare to pay for the $1.5 trillion in tax cuts - mostly for the rich.
---NurseRobert on 11/4/18


jerry6593:

You wrote: ax: You don't know our law.

Some legal expert agree with me, and some agree with you, so it's currently a matter of legal interpretation and difference of opinion (not "not knowing your law"), and will likely have to be adjudicated by the Supreme Court. For now, birthright citizenship is currently the law of the land.
---StrongAxe on 11/4/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Birthright citizenship is a key part of the 14th Amendment. In order to eliminate birthright citizenship, you have to totally gut the 14th Amendment. You may well think that it isn't part of the 14th Amendment, but the Supreme Court, whose actual job is to interpret what the constitution means, has decided that it IS, and their opinion carries more weight on the subject than yours or Trump's do.

It's strange how Republicans are oh so ready to re-interpret the 14th Amendment out of existence to suit their own xenophobic agenda, but scream bloody murder whenever anyone does anything even remotely similar to the 2nd Amendment.
---StrongAxe on 11/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Internet Services


ax: You don't know our law.

"Sen. Lyman Trumbull, a key figure in the adoption of the 14th Amendment, said that subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. included not owing allegiance to any other country.

This qualifying phrase excludes children of ministers, consuls, and citizens or subjects of foreign States born within the United States. This was confirmed in 1884 ... when citizenship was denied to an American Indian because he owed immediate allegiance to his tribe and not the United States.

Even in U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark of 1898, the court only held that a child born of lawful, permanent residents was a U.S. citizen - not that a child born of individuals who are here illegally must be considered a U.S. citizen.
---jerry6593 on 11/4/18


Cluny is not lying. I heard this out of Trumps own mouth. He said he thinks he will be able to do it by executive order. He said he has many lawyers looking into it.

Trump is wreckless. The stupidly of him shooting off his mouth to gain votes knowing full well he has no such power is playing only to the ignorants like Jerry who LOVE this kinda stuff.

Funny too, has anyone gotten an email to sign up for TRUMPCARE? showing how totally affordable it is? NO SUCH THING AS TRUMPCARE.

Lies lies lies lies lies.....it is disgusting how low he will go to deceive people. And MORONS believe this stuff.
---kathr4453 on 11/4/18


SHAME ON YOU, CLUNY!

Don't use the benefits that was given to my Ancestors and me to bash and LIE on Trump.

You are true Progressive Leftist.

You change, replace words to trick people to follow your way of thinking.

Trump NEVER said he wanted to revoke the 14th Amendment.

He said he was going to STOP birth right citizenship.

Please note I SAID stop NOT revoke. You can't something that isn't the law.

Democrats who didn't want to give Blacks Citizenship Now want to destroy American Blacks with low wage non-citizens Hispanics.

It ALWAYS goes back to Democrats still hating Blacks for walking off the Plantation!
---NicoleLacey on 11/3/18


jerry6593:

I know more about constitutional law than many American citizens - many can't even name all the states.

I want you to respect what the constition ACTUALLY SAYS. Don't trust my interpretation. Trust the Supreme Court's interpretation, because it's literally their job to make such interpretations.

Please read the case I cited. An American-born son of two Chinese immigrants returned to China as a child, but was denied re-entry due to Anti-Chinese immigration laws. He appealed to the Supreme Court and won - because he was NOT a Chinese person attempting to immigrate, but was in fact an American Citizen because he was born here.

The term "Anchor Baby" may be new, but the legal concept is not.
---StrongAxe on 11/3/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Stores


ax: Sure, we should trust a foreigner like you to tell us what our Constitution means.

There were no anchor babies until the commie pinko Ted Kennedy and his band of hippie freaks started it in the 1960's.


---jerry6593 on 11/3/18


jerry6593:

In 1898, in U.S. vs. Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court decided that the 14th Amendment DOES allow foreign anchor babies, regardless of what xenophobic right-wingers may think.


Monk_Brendan:

The way Trump intends to do this is the Pharisaical way - by redefining the words in the constitution to mean the opposite of what they say. The 14th amendment guarantees citizenship to those born "under the jurisdiction of the States", but if you declare that someone isn't under their jurisdiction, they aren't eligible. (This is pure rubbish, because if an illegal shoots someone in the street, just wait to see how soon police arrest him and show just whose jurisdiction he is really under.)
---StrongAxe on 11/2/18


Well Jerry you corrected a mistake I made. Yes I am admitting to making a mistake. My wife has a long list of them.

You are correct I confused two events. The 14th was put into effect to help freed slaves in 1866.

It was used by the Chinese to overthrow a law that Chinese babies born in the U. S. were not citizens and could if memory served me as Anchor Babies. The Chinese won.

Search for Birthright citizenship: A Trump-inspired history lesson on the 14th Amendment.

So your rule could have been used to keep the Irish from becoming citizens. Would you have liked that?
---Samuelbb7 on 11/2/18


Cluny: You need to research this rather than accepting the leftist slant. The 14th Amendment does NOT allow for foreign anchor babies. It was enacted right after the Civil War in order to make citizens of recently freed slaves. The parents must have previously been subject to the laws of the US and be American - not illegal aliens. The Democrats began using the 14th as a ruse to gain voters in just the last century. What other country grants citizenship to a baby born of criminal foreigners?



---jerry6593 on 11/2/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Business Training


Congress has tried to fix the immigration system. They need more judges and to let lawyers represent children.

You see right now a 3 year old must represent himself in court. How is that ok?

The Amendment was added because many said that Chinese and other oriental people could not become citizens at all. So why are you wanting to change history that was put into place to help stop racists from enforcing their will?
---Samuelbb7 on 11/2/18


We are a mess. Illegals,...what to do? We tend to forget they are more than illegals, they are people, people with families, families looking for a better life.

Laws are Laws by which we must all abide..else we will become a lawless society. With that said, I am glad I am not the president, the one who must enforce those laws.

The amendment has become a loophole for illegals to subvert immigration law, and it appears Trump is trying to close that hole. If you have a better solution, let the world know..for many countries are looking for a humane solution to the problem.

Anyone have a good idea???
---David on 11/2/18


I am disgusted as well. Doesn't he know that it will take 2/3 of the Congress (both house and senate) AND 3/4 of the state legislators to ratify.

The Supreme Court CAN discern the meaning of define, "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," but there is over 100 years of precedent that would delay or deny their action.
---Monk_Brendan on 11/1/18


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.