ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

USA Foreign Invasion

Do you support President Trump defending America against a foreign invasion?

Join Our Free Penpals and Take The Leadership Bible Quiz
 ---jerry6593 on 11/2/18
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



These states have the highest percentages of poverty in the country: Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, West Virginia, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, South Carolina, Arizona, and Georgia. Sept 18 2018

Mississippi is number 1 in the country for highest poverty rate. CA not even in the top 10. So why LIE Nicole. Again you are WRONG. Your OPINION is not facts
---kathr4453 on 11/16/18


ax: "You wrote: Killing a 2/3 of Black people since 1971.

How? U.S. is around 350M. Blacks are 12.7% of that, so 45M. Killed 30 million, would be worse than the Holocaust."

Oh, so you can do math!

Consider abortion, expanded by Democrat Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood) for the sole purpose of genocide of the Negro Race. Check the total abortions reported by the CDC on Wikipedia since 1970:

45,151,389


---jerry6593 on 11/16/18


StrongAxe: You wrote: Killing a 2/3 of Black people since 1971.//

I meant 1973

//How? U.S. is around 350M. Blacks are 12.7% of that, so 45M. Killed 30 million, would be worse than the Holocaust.//

THANK YOU! That's what I been saying for over a year.

'Policy Report'--By 1860, the overall slave population was close to four million, or 39 percent of the overall population of the Confederacy

According to the 2011 Abortion Surveillance Report issued by the CDC, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population, yet obtained 36.2 percent of reported abortions. Black women have the highest abortion ratio in the country,...more than 19 million black babies have been aborted since 1973.

More to come.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/16/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Killing a 2/3 of Black people since 1971.

How? U.S. is around 350M. Blacks are 12.7% of that, so 45M. Killed 30 million, would be worse than the Holocaust.

People talk about white-on-black killings because it's white police unarmed kill black men but AT THE SAME TIME, capture white criminals alive, even ones who have committed multiple murders or are shooting at police. It is the racial double standard that is at issue.

Accusing Democrats of HOPING one black man will kill 10 others is hateful and spiteful.

Republicans praise their new health care plan that WILL result in over 20000 additional deaths, mostly among poor people who can't afford insurance, many of whom are black.
---StrongAxe on 11/15/18


He got the point Nicole, you don't. You're always looking for some angle to start a fight.
I'm not interested in debating with you.

So tired of your attitude.
---kathr4453 on 11/15/18




Kathr: They are not dead//

The ones who wouldn't allow Blacks in BJU are dead.

The ones who ALLOWED Blacks in the BJU in the 70's might be alive. That was 40 to 48 years ago.

//Tell me why Mississippi, who has a republican Governor, and republican Senators is the poorest state, worst healthcare, worst everything?//

Nice trick.

You are defining poor by the average median income.

But you are wrong.

California is so poor people CAN'T afford to have a roof over their heads.

People in Mississippi can afford a house compared to a person making twice than they are making.

I rather be poor living in a house than rich living on the street.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/15/18


Kathr: In the 80's when Africa was having a horrible drought, they actually said they deserved to die, because they rejected God thousands of years ago, and God was punishing. I confronted the pastor and asked if he could prove his own ancestors from thousands of years ago didn't also reject God, being Gentiles, or was it only black people who rejected God? And why should the PRIVLEGDE of now being born in America and hearing the Gospel make him superior to others?//

???

But you didn't tell him that was stupid and wrong?

You didn't tell him that NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE?

Seems as if you AGREED with him, but suggested to him he might be just as guilt if he was in Africa.

How about God WASN'T punishing them at all?
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/15/18


They are not dead Nicole, the church is still going strong with the same pastor. Many have left because of obvious reasons.

Tell me why Mississippi, who has a republican Governor, and republican Senators is the poorest state, worst healthcare, worst everything?
---kathr4453 on 11/15/18


Kathr, the people who put that policy into place are dead. People who STOPPED that policy apologized for that policy.

Now tell me any one TODAY from the Democrat side who apologized for slavery?

They haven't. No they gone a step further.

Since they can't enslave us, they are killing us as much as possible.

Killing a 2/3 of Black people since 1971.

Allowing Blacks to kill Black people in Chicago.

But when a White Man kills a Black man they talk about it 24/7.

You know why?

Because a White Man kills 1 or 2 Black men.

But if he doesn't Democrats figure or hope that Black man may kill 10 other Black men.

I give the Democrats credit.

They are not stupid.

Just evil!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/15/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Are you suggesting I should be upset because at one point in their history they didn't allow Blacks?

You seem to be very willing to overlook Bob Jones University's racial attitudes from 50 years ago, yet condemning Democrats for THEIR racial attitudes from 70+ years ago. Please be consistent. Don't blame people NOW for things done by others did before they were even born!
---StrongAxe on 11/14/18




Nicole, when the Feds took away Bob Jones tax status , THEN they included Blacks, not because of any personal moral conviction. Extreme far right white supremisists. I went to a Bob Jones Church years ago before I knew who and what they were, and I was shocked by things said. In the 80's when Africa was having a horrible drought, they actually said they deserved to die, because they rejected God thousands of years ago, and God was punishing . I confronted the pastor and asked if he could prove his own ancestors from thousands of years ago didn't also reject God, being Gentiles, or was it only black people who rejected God? And why should the PRIVLEGDE of now being born in America and hearing the Gospel make him superior to others?
---kathr4453 on 11/14/18


Kathr: Bob Jones University only recently allowed Blacks in their schools and Calvinists Churches.//

Your point?

They are allowing Blacks now

Are you suggesting I should be upset because at one point in their history they didn't allow Blacks?

Okay, so why are you NOT MAD with the Democrats?

At least the University wasn't trying control a Black man.

Wasn't trying to entrap a Black man

Wasn't selling their own babies.

Wasn't whipping Blacks when they ran AWAY from a HORRIBLE existence.

Wasn't raping Black women.

Nooo, all those horrible acts belongs to the Democrats.

Democrat's past vs Bob Jones University's?

BJV wins everyday and 7 times one Sundays!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/13/18


Cluny, it's you who argues against scripture. Down boy, down!
---kathr4453 on 11/13/18


kathr, is English your first language? Could that be why you're misunderstanding my postings?

I was not talking about rebuking God, as you told me to do.

I was rebuking YOU!

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/11/18


Steveng, then why are you on here judging judging judging?

Firstly, we are to judge righteous judgement . Secondly, we are to be wise. Wisdom can see through lies. Let's say for exampleTrump were the anti_Christ...., who comes with lying signs and wonders. Now I'm not saying Trump is, but let's just use him as an example of someone lying to deceive the masses. And YOU say I'm not suppose to use my God given discernment to KNOW a liar? OH Please Steveng.

First he says he knows Whitaker very well, then the next day says he doesn't know him at all just heard about him. Pathological liars are very dangerous. You might want to study up on that subject.
---kathr4453 on 11/12/18


Cluny, why would I rebuke God? It's you arguing against scripture.

If that's your best comeback, ...WONDERFUL.
---kathr4453 on 11/11/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Make Money


Kathr, maybe you should leave the judging to God in this matter.
---Steveng on 11/11/18


\\
Maybe Cluny and Steveng need to rebuke God. \\

No, kathr. Just you.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/11/18


Cluny, that's something you'll have to ask Jesus Christ..who is God who says He hates liars. I know and realize Jesus Christ died for us while we were sinners, ......but doesn't give that as an excuse to continue in sin, but has made a way out of sin...Romans 6. So since those who have received Jesus Christ have died to sin Romans 6, there is no condemnation. Romans 8. But those who have HEARD the gospel, as I'm sure Trump has heard, but obviously rejects, seeing no evidence in his life that he obeys the gospel, I really think it's a no brainer. I believe God also hates PRIDE too. Shall I find those verses for you? Again another trait of Satan Trump embraces.
---kathr4453 on 11/11/18


Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Maybe Cluny and Steveng need to rebuke God. God forbid they would rebuke Trump, and show him how God feels about these things. That would be in their eyes hate.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. It's possible some here have never experienced that in their life.
---kath4453 on 11/11/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Rehab Treatments


\\ Christ IN ME hates liars. \\

Why did the real Christ die for them, then?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/10/18


Cluny, is this why you continually lie here using your keyboard...because no matter what you say, you believe God still loves you? So you believe Christians can sin all they want without consequence?

Well just have to agree to disagree here. God through me hates liars. Christ IN ME hates liars. Is God a hypocrite. Scripture states He hates liars. And you think God expects more of me than of Himself?
---kathr4453 on 11/10/18


\\Jesus loves liars. He died to save them.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/9/18\\

As St. Paul said, "Here is love. While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

kathr, does God love your lying fingers on a keyboard?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/9/18


Proverbs 6:16-19. There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

The list above describes Trump to a T. He LIED about Obama not being legally born in the USA, just for starters. His LIES have hurt many. The list gets longer and longer. Some newspaper printed all 4000 PLUS lies twice. He lied 87 times in one day right before midterms.

Satan is the FATHER OF LIES. Please know WHO you are following, and don't let idiots like Cluny and Steveng shame you into EXPOSING THOSE LIES.
---kathr4453 on 11/10/18


Shop For Church Chairs


seems like folks here can't read. Steveng accused me of hate. WRONG. If exposing a LIAR is HATE, then we're all in trouble. So how do you expect me to show my LOVE? By keeping my mouth shut, by making excuses for Trump? By agreeing with Trump? By saying nothing...like so many in Nazi Germany?

Sorry Steveng, I never said I hated Trump, YOU DID. I said I hate LIARS. So does God. Does God expect me to be something He isnt? NO. WHY, because LIARS HURT OTHERS. Liars are showing hate. So, Please go rebuke your idol Steveng. Or do you think rebuking him woud not be love? And where are we not to rebuke liars? BCV please.
---kathr4453 on 11/9/18


God Hates Liars


Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.
---kath4453 on 11/9/18


TRey we could provide for our own if we wanted too. More money spend their money on Alcohol and new stuff. Then the Government gave the super rich extra money. But many refused to spend money to help the poor.

Notice now that the Election is over the crisis seems to be gone also.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/9/18


\\Is it HATE that exposes liars? NO! LOVE DOES. \\

You seem to resent it when I point out your lies, kathr.

Jesus loves liars. He died to save them.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/9/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Stocks


Kathr wrote: "...there is not a single verse in scripture that I have to LOVE a liar..."

Liars are our enemies and the bible says to love your enemies and tells you why:

Proverbs 24:17-20
Job 31:29-30
Luke 6:27-36
Matthew 5:43-48
1 John 4:7
Romans 12:14-21
Proverbs 25:21-22
Proverbs 14:29

It seems your christian faith is weak and need to study the bible more. 1 Corinthians 13:1-8
---Steveng on 11/9/18


Is it HATE that exposes liars? NO! LOVE DOES. Whether a politician or false teacher of the Word. Are we to LOVE liars? Sorry Steveng, but I must warn you the anit-Christ will be the biggest LIAR of all. lying SIGNS AND WONDERS will be his MO. Am I to love that one too?

SOOOO! there is not a single verse in scripture that I have to LOVE a liar. Especially one that thinks he's God. LOVE in us is , I mean Christians is a supernatural love ...is actually the Holy Spirit manifest tnrough us. So, does God really LOVE liars? Does God LOVE Satan, the father of LIES?

What I LOVE is TRUTH Steveng, ...pease know the difference.
---kathr4453 on 11/9/18


trey:

It is disingenuous for the government to say "We can't accept others because we'll be too busy providing for our own", and then cut back on providing for our own by saying "we can't afford to provide food and health care for the poor", while at the same time giving huge tax breaks to the rich.
---StrongAxe on 11/9/18


Nicole It all started with the puritans who claimed they were Gods NEW Chosen People, and America is Gods NEW PROMISE LAND. This is why you see so many churches, have replaced the cross for the american flag. Trumps is also the echo chamber for the religious right who are the ones who have distorted truth, based on this lie. He is in the hands of the puppetmasters of Paula White, Jerry Falwell Jr etc, 700Club etc. But he is also playing to the white supremesists as well. Very clever, but not so clever. Fact is, they are two extremes in opposition yet somehow seem to have joined forces. OH BUT I remember now, Bob Jones University only recently allowed Blacks in their schools and Calvinists Churches. Look it up....
---kathr4453 on 11/8/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Diabetes


1Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

At the present time there are 325.7 million people in the U.S. At this point we cannot provide for the people we have here now. Is it the Christian thing to do to bring more people in and place more of a burden on the tax payer to pay for their children's education, health care, etc.???
---trey on 11/8/18


Kathr, your heartfelt hatred of President Trump is showing which is not a true reflection of a christian.

1 Peter 2:17
1 Timothy 2:1-2
Romans 13:1-7
Titus 3:9

As for the word "America", it has been used colloquially for a very long time as meaning the United States.
---Steveng on 11/8/18


American is the demonym of citizens of the U.S. and of all the peoples of the American continent from Canada to Argentina, in the same sense that Dutch, French and Portuguese are Europeans.

Make America great again.....which America? North America or South America. Like the expert above stated, the Americas is a continent, N and S. It is not a Nationality.

European is not a nationality, German, Italian, Swiss, etc are nationalities within Europe.

Is Unitedstatesian a Nationality? ONLY IN TRUMPLAND!
---kathr4453 on 11/8/18


Kathr: What will have to change for that to happen? Many Black Americans say they are Americans.//

Of course, but Democrats make them (not me, I can think for myself) say 'what kind' of American.

//AMERICAN is not a Nationality.//

You are correct.

America actually is comprise of many countries from the North to the South.

That's why Trump said Nationalist.

Because he wasn't elected to lead Canada, Peru or Honduras.

So Trump as usually is right.

One man leading the world has another title. Anti-Christ.

Please start correcting your party the Democrats.

You all LOVE identity politics
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/8/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Depression


\\ A Nationalist like HITLER believed GERMANS, pure blooded blond hair blue eyes Arians were superior. \\

Arian is the name of an ancient heresy that denies the deity of Christ.

The word you are looking for is ArYan.

Hitler, oddly enough, had neither blonde hair nor blue eyes. He wasn't even German, but Austrian.

And American IS a nationality.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/8/18


Here is a 1907 quote by Theodore Roosevelt's on Immigrants and BEING AN AMERICAN.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else,.. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all..."
---Steveng on 11/7/18


Samuel, frequently those who surrender to INS and get a court date never show up and disappear.

There is also a legal distinction between coming in for asylum and coming in as a refugee.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/7/18


I wish one day I can say American and leave it at that.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/6/18


What will have to change for that to happen? Many Black Americans say they are Americans. AMERICAN is not a Nationality. That's what makes Trumps statement that he is a nationalist so moronic. And then asked about it, he turns it around on the person asking saying SHAME SHAME ON YOU.

Trump does not know what a Nationalist is, or just playing games with folks. A Nationalist like HITLER believed GERMANS, pure blooded blond hair blue eyes Arians were superior.

An "American" is an accumulation of many different nationalities. So to say African American or Swiss American or German American is not necessary.
---kathr4453 on 11/7/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Study


They say they are asking for refugee status. Which is the legal way to enter the country.

As in the last time. They surrender to the INS as fast as possible.

So no invasion. Just lies.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/6/18


Cluny is correct as anyone born on that continent should use that label. I never attempted to argue that point. As as matter of fact, I agreed.
My dad is mixed with African, Natives and Spanish. Thank you Nicole, I just wanted to know if I could identify with you as a sister of my flesh.
'Us' are you Black? Black is the color of my shoes. My skin is more of a carmel color. I've been identified in this society, as a so called black man, "Negro", "colored", "n----". I have recently discovered, through meditating upon scripture, my true identity, and embraced it. All praises to the Father.
"That's why I do not call myself 'African american'." Good for you Nicole.
---josef on 11/6/18


\\ Are you saying a bunch of refugees is an invasion?\\

If they are planning on coming to our country illegally, yes, they are.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/6/18


"And you would be wrong" Did you not read my post? I said "If they are natives (belonging by birth to a people regarded as indigenous to a certain place) of Egypt."
"They look like southern Europeans, as were their ancestors, who had been in Egypt for generations." Apparently their ancestors usurped the land and took on the identity of the aboriginal people. Original Egyptians were dark skinned people. "DNA taken from Egyptian mummies has been decoded, producing unexpected results about the true origins of the Egyptian people. These results confirm a controversial theory that traces the First Egyptian Dynasty back to Biblical Ham, as described in the Book of Genesis."
---josef on 11/6/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Verses


//The dark skinned people brought here on ships as slaves are unaware of their true ethnicticity or nationality. Therefore has accepted whatever label placed upon us.//

'Us' are you Black?

I agree about the label part place on us.

That's why I do not call myself 'African american'.
That label was selected by Jesse Jackson as he self appointed as our spokesman.

Cluny is correct as anyone born on that continent should use that label.

That's why I call myself 'black'.
But because I have a strong Spanish accent I include Hispanic after the Black.

I wish one day I can say American and leave it at that.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/6/18


What invasion? I haven't seen troops attacking our borders. Are you saying a bunch of refugees is an invasion?

That is wrong. Trump will want to take down the Statue of Liberty next.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/6/18


\\
"My priest and his wife were born in Egypt"
I am sure, If they are natives of Egypt, they are dark skinned people.\\
And you would be wrong.

They look like southern Europeans, as were their ancestors, who had been in Egypt for generations.

We have a young man at our church whose parents are Iraqui, and his skin is as fair as a Swedes.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/6/18


slaves are unaware of their true ethnicticity or nationality. This was meant to read slaves are unaware of their true ethnicity or nationality. In other words we are, for the most part, unaware of our origin or original identity.
---josef on 11/6/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Arthritis


\\Only citizens of africa who came here here voluntary, and applied for citizenship, can rightly be called "african americans". \\

BTW, didn't you get what I said?

They were BORN in Africa (you can't be a citizen of a continent), came here voluntarily and legally, and applied for citizenship.

Are you not aware that Egypt is in Africa?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/6/18


"My priest and his wife were born in Egypt"
I am sure, If they are natives of Egypt, they are dark skinned people.
"If that's not African-American, what is?"
Only citizens of africa who came here here voluntary, and applied for citizenship, can rightly be called "african americans". The dark skinned people brought here on ships as slaves are unaware of their true ethnicticity or nationality. Therefore has accepted whatever label placed upon us.
---josef on 11/6/18


Josef: I curious nicole, which of your parents were so called "black"?//

For some my response wasn't posted.

Both.

Mom is from Alabama
Dad from Puerto Rico.

Slaves went to Puerto Rico centuries ago.

My dad is mixed with African, Natives and Spanish.

My DNA came back as:
72% African
22% European
5% Native American
1% Asian

But in America if one parent was born in a Hispanic country they deem you Hispanic regardless of your DNA make up.

My last name is a common Spanish name. It is hyphenated with my mom's miden name which is Lacey as the traditions of most Spanish countries.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/6/18


RichardC:

If you're so concerned about who pays, why are you concerned with $318 million to immigrant families, yet you don't seem worried about the $1.6 trillion tax cut that goes mostly to to the 1% - about 5000 times as much?
---StrongAxe on 11/6/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Asthma


\\I curious nicole, which of your parents were so called "black"?
---josef on 11/5/18\\

My priest and his wife were born in Egypt, legally entered the USA, and are now citizens.

If that's not African-American, what is?

Furthermore, if the anthropologists and archaeologists are right, ALL citizens of the USA are likewise African-Americans.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/5/18


At 79.600 for five years if it's 4000 people, I believe it's = 318.400.000 $ Who pay's? I get just add it 21.6 trillion we owe ! Whats another 300 mill or so at this point !
---RichardC on 11/5/18


Steveng:

$79600 for 5 years is $15920 a year, or $43.62 a day. On the other hand, housing a single illegal immigrant child in a detention camp costs $319 a day - over 7 times as much!

Also, for each man walking up to the camera flashing MS13, how many men, women, and children don't?
---StrongAxe on 11/5/18


Men have been trying to take over the world since the beginning. The only obstacle in the way of the communist from taking over the United States is the Constitution which they have been chipping away at it since the 1930s.

One of the items in the Communist Manifesto to take over a country is the overwhelming of the financial system. According to the Office of Refugee Resettlement, each immigrant is paid $79,600 for first five years. That's not including financial support from other agencies and charities nor does it include immigrants crossing our border illegally..

Another thing is that some of the video clips I have seen show men walking up to the camera flashing the MS13 sign.
---Steveng on 11/5/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Cholesterol


"Because as a Black Hispanic in Alabama"
I curious nicole, which of your parents were so called "black"?
---josef on 11/5/18


I believe that 80 percent of people that seek asylum are rejected .

I believe your not able to seek for Financial reasons , If so the country would be a country of 3 billion people,
---RichardC on 11/4/18


Samuel: They will be using Jerry's money to live in America.

They refused to ask for asylum in our embassies in 2 Countries.

So that means they are using the 'asylum' excuse to get into our country.

//In the 1930's many spoke of the Jewish invasion from Europe. So they put a limit on those who could come here.//

Guess who put the limits?

Democrats.

Remember Cuba?

Obama ended their asylum claims because they vote Republican.

You cited racism from the past, but none today.

Please tell me how it's alive and well TODAY?

Because as a Black Hispanic in Alabama I am have trouble seeing all these so called racism Democrat CLAIM affects people like me.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/4/18


\\There is nothng illegal about anyone seeking asylum in the USA. Its not an invasion except in Trump and racists minds. \\

All we are asking is that those seeking asylum follow our laws and procedures for such.

It's hardly racist to ask foreign nationals to follow our laws if thehy wish to enter the USA.

I go to a church filled with immigrants from the Middle East, including our priest and his wife.

But they all came in legally.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Lasik Surgery


The President and those in the government in charge of this nation that are striving for the best and the protection of it's citizen, they need to abide by The Law and put in action what it requires of them - even under granting asylum to those unfortunate people fleeing from a corrupt government - they need to enforce The Law and confirm who are trusted to come into this country and who are not - as anyone with common sense would know that criminals and destroyers might be among them, especially now with such open and cynical displaying of wickedness all around the world!

We should be thankful to THE LORD for any kind of protection that we might have in this country and for the enforcing of The Laws in order to do so!
---Melody on 11/4/18


But Jerry the Country of the United States is not your house. They can come and ask for asylum. We offer that.

In the 1930's many spoke of the Jewish invasion from Europe. So they put a limit on those who could come here. Since many were German. Earlier the Irish were told they were unwanted. Signs in New York read no dogs or Irish allowed. Same with the Chinese. So Racism is alive and well sadly in the United States.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/4/18


As GOD'S WORD says: "A king sitting as judge, weights all the evidence carefully, distinguishing the true from false". Proverbs 20:8

GOD'S WORD for all times and who can dare to contradict IT??

There's a great difference into seeking asylum, versus forcing one self into any country or place as many they have been doing (and some of them criminals and abusers of the law that hate this country) . . . Foolishness for any country not to protect itself against them!

Any decent and with dignity person in this world, won't trample upon any Country's Laws and will pursue the requirements needed to be legally here! . . .
---Melody on 11/4/18


Trump is doing the right thing for USA.

The racist Left are only doing whatever it takes to further their own power and privilege.

Other countries where the Left have progressed further with invasion, are now reaping the results.

Sweden has become the rape capital of Europe, thanks to Muslim invasion.
The UK now even imprisons popular figures who persistently expose the inaction of the authorities over decades regarding the massive number of child rapes perpetrated by Muslim rape gangs.

The Left's need for such invasions is because they use immigrants from mostly third world nations to further their own political power and privilege as such people tend to vote for the Left and it's welfare platform, etc.
---Haz27 on 11/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Bullion


This is a smokescreen thrown up by Trump and his defenders..

I'm more concerned about the republicans wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare to pay for the tax breaks Trump gave the rich, which is going to cost the nation $1.5 trillion
---NurseRobert on 11/4/18


jerry6593:

What "invasion"? A bunch of people on foot just entered Mexico, so it will be months before they even get close, but he's sending troops NOW, costing $10M/day. Why now? Because he wants to look good before the midterms. He's wasting $10 million of taxpayer dollars each day for photo-ops for his own party to sway the election in their favor.

He also said if they throw rocks, we should shoot them with guns. How "Christian".


Cluny:

Trump often claims access to information others lack (like proof of 3 million illegal CA voters) but never shares it. He claims he knows military matters better than his own generals, who often criticize him for making rash decisions.
---StrongAxe on 11/4/18


asylum

noun: political asylum
1.
the protection granted by a nation to someone who has left their native country as a political refugee.


There is nothng illegal about anyone seeking asylum in the USA. Its not an invasion except in Trump and racists minds.
---kathr4453 on 11/4/18


kathr: You are wrong as usual. Anyone breaking into my home uninvited and refusing to leave is a criminal (illegal) and a home invader.


---jerry6593 on 11/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Menopause


Yes they have to follow the rules. No one said otherwise.

Hopefully one day Americans won't have the need to flee America for whatever reason. Gosh, if Yellowstone National Park erupted, it would be the end of this country.

And look at those who fled Germany when that nut case took control. And those who took them in are today called RIGHTEOUS GENTILES.

What goes around comes around.
---kathr4453 on 11/4/18


I believe the reason they're traveling in caravans is for protection. Individuals traveling get raped and murdered, not by others traveling, traveling, but by those who prey upon these vulnerable folks. So to twist this into sayin MOBS , as if they are going to crash the gate is something only the ignorant will believe after Trump puts his spin on it. Many turn back because the trip is so difficult.

Please don't let's Trumps hate speech and racism cloud your minds.

We need to look into what is going on in these countries and invest in their lives.

And since we have MURDERED so many of our unborn, WE HAVE ROOM. Maybe this Is Gods way of balancing the scales here. I bet if they were WHITE, there would be no issue.
---kath4453 on 11/4/18


Dictionary -

Invade : enter ( a place , situation or sphere of activity in large numbers, with intrusive effect.

Intrusive : causing a disruption or annoyance, through being unwelcome or invited .
---RichardC on 11/4/18


Kathr: Folks, no one is trying to INVADE America. Please learn words and definitions before joining the idiot band wagon.//

How about 'mob'?

So, we are using OT terms?

Okay we will say 'Alien' instead of Illegal.

Plus, they have to FOLLOW all our rules as the Alien did in the OT.

Which means they have to stop in Mexico for protection.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/3/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Penpals


Home invasions aren't people who want to move in and live with you.

Germany invaded Poland, and it wasn't because they wanted to be Polish Citizens or to move their families there because they liked Poland more than their home in Germany.

Another word misused is calling displaced Americans because of natural disasters refugees.

Trump uses the term stating everyone seeking asylum is a rapist, crook, criminal, gang member etc. It's a scare tactic. And his use or rather misuse of our military is just more frenzy feeding the gullible, or racists.

If we did something to invest in these countries, they would stay in their own country. Cutting aid will only make things worse.
---kathr4453 on 11/3/18


Q: What is it called when someone enters your home without permission?

A: A home invasion.


---jerry6593 on 11/3/18


There's a difference between invasion and wanting to join. When Gentiles wanted to JOIN with Israel, it wasn't called an invasion. And it was never forbidden by God. When Russia starts wars with its neighboring borders to occupy and take control, THAT IS WHAT "AN INVASION" MEANS.

Folks, no one is trying to INVADE America. Please learn words and definitions before joining the idiot band wagon.
---kathr4453 on 11/3/18


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.