ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Christians With Depression

As a Christian do any of you ever struggle with depression? If you do, what do you do to combat it? I will admit that I wrestle with it often.

Join Our Christian Chat and Take The Depression Bible Quiz
 ---trey on 11/16/18
     Helpful Blog Vote (1)

Post a New Blog



Cluny: trying to tell Stepheng that the genitals alone say what gender the person is.//

Did you mean not alone?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/11/18


Nicole, my point was trying to tell Stepheng that the genitals alone say what gender the person is.

How about the man with uterus and ovaries?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/11/18


Cluny, you are talking about intersex. It is impossible for a woman to have JUST XY Chromosomes

Unisex are for people for neither.

There are many reasons why women due not have periods. But it doesn't mean they are not females.

Periods are only for babies.

Postmenopausal women are still females.

---Nicole_Lacey on 12/9/18


Samuel, were I to get cancer (God forbid!), I'd do everything the doctors said.

But I would also go to be anointed and go to every healing service my church had.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/8/18


Dear Steven I have heard this false stament many times. That if a cure for cancer were found the Medical business would collapse.

That is a lie. Over 80% of most cancers are cured. So by your understanding the Medical business must be dying.

But people keep doing that that leads them to get cancer or just get it for no reason. As long as people still get cancer they will stay in business. The more they cure the more business they get.

My Sister died of a curable cancer because she depended on fake faith healers and herbal and other fake cures. Your false lies lead to more deaths. So no I cannot support you causing people to die.
---Samuelbb7 on 12/7/18




There is also a structure in the brain of true transsexuals/transgender people that is different from others.

However, this cannot be determined except post-mortem.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/7/18


We know that satan has you deceived, Steveng.

The question of gender is not as simple as it sounds.

A college women whose periods had not started yet had a through medical work up.

Her genotype was XY--the male one.

Is this person a man or a woman?

A soldier had a CT scan just before discharge, and they discoved a uterus and non-functioning ovaries in his abdomen.

Is he male or female?

Please answer, Steveng.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/6/18


It appears many of you are deceived about how vaccines and pharmaceutical medicines work and the agenda behind the pushing of these man-made medicines (follow the money). Take cancer, for instance. Cancer is a very lucrative multi-billion dollar industry. If a cure for cancer is found that industry would collapse. By the way, there is a cure for cancer and the cancer industry is trying to destroy anyone who advocates the cure (even to the point of assassinating any doctor). Just like how the liberals are to destroy conservative thought.

You don't even know the root cause of all this. Satan, the god of deception. Gosh, people don't even know what gender they are and medical professionals are going along with this deception.
---Steveng on 12/6/18


NurseRoberts: The FDA paper from 1997, "GUIDANCE FOR INDUSTRYFOR THE EVALUATION OF COMBINATION VACCINES//

Really? So just because it's on the books you believe it is being followed?

Like there ISN'T any Illegals since it's on our books also.

//The CDC also states,..getting several vaccines at the same time does not cause any chronic health problems.//

???

So it might cause non-chronic health problems?

Anyhow, CDC speaking about time as in: same day, same moment.

I gave an example of getting Insulin at the same time, but in 2 different syringes.

The complaint is that they were NOT test, or the FDA allowed the supplier to test themselves.

Like we trust that method, can't we?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/6/18


\\Cherry juice is very beneficial to ward off the effects of Gout. \\

I know, and I love cherries. Any form of cherries, including cherry pie, helps.

But so does taking m y Uloric.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/6/18




Cluny
You may know this, but just in case you dont, Cherry juice is very beneficial to ward off the effects of Gout. I have several friends who have used this remedy and some who say it has cured them.

If you havent used this remedy, hopefully it will give you some relief.
---David on 12/6/18


Thank you nurseRobert.

Vaccines are safer than driving your car.
---Samuelbb7 on 12/5/18


Nicole-Lacey, //The FDA combined vaccines without testing the potential dangers//

The FDA paper from 1997, "GUIDANCE FOR INDUSTRYFOR THE EVALUATION OF COMBINATION VACCINES FOR PREVENTABLE DISEASES: PRODUCTION, TESTING AND CLINICAL STUDIES. The CDC also states, on its website, "Scientific data show that getting several vaccines at the same time does not cause any chronic health problems. A number of studies have been done to look at the effects of giving various combinations of vaccines, and when every new vaccine is licensed, it has been tested along with the vaccines already recommended for a particular aged child."
---NurseRobert on 12/5/18


StrongAxe, you can't compare actually illness with MAYBE's

And you are wrong. Polio has been wiped out in the US except for a couple of cases from Illegals.

Again, One of the complaints is combining vaccines TOGETHER.

When I give medication, some must be giving separate like Insulin. 2 shots are giving not one.

The FDA combined vaccines without testing the potential dangers.

//I had an almost non-existent immune system for about a year. I could have died from a common cold.//

Welcome to my world. Well, for a year at least. You are lucky.

And you DON'T FOOL me!

You wouldn't take that TB shot for one second!

No cure for Dementia.

TB has some medication to keep it at bay.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/5/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Again, the number of people who experience adverse reactions to vaccines is MUCH MUCH lower than the number of people who would get seriously sick or die because they don't get vaccines. YOU may want to risk the chance of getting TB or measles or something else, but by making that choice, you ALSO impose a greater risk of catching those diseases on everyone around you too. While I was undergoing chemo treatments for leukemia, I had an almost non-existent immune system for about a year. I could have died from a common cold. The last thing I would have needed was for someone incubating measles because they thought they didn't need a vaccination.
---StrongAxe on 12/4/18


StrongAxe: There is no harm for the CDC and FDA seriously looking into possible correlations.//

You still don't understand.

Big Pharma contracts with the FDA to be the ONLY vaccine Provider.

Next the CDC FORCES every child to get vaccines to use free public education.

It's not like the public gets to CHOOSE different companies to get their children vaccinated.

If the Government came to you and said you had take the TB shot.

But you heard that many people were complaining that their loved one got dementia within a year of taking the TB shot.

TRUST ME you would be demanding to KNOW what is in the TB shot!

BE HONEST, you would tell the Government you rather take the chance of catching TB.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Diabetes


steveng:

Read WaPo "7 things about vaccines and autism that the movie 'Vaxxed' won't tell you"

Anti-vaxx, anti-climate change, and other conspiracy theories are similar - most educated scientists and experts believe one thing, while few firmly believe otherwise, and convice those with no scientific training to follow them.

Even if you're right, which is worse? A few autistic people, or many more sick/dying from easily preventable diseases, and putting at risk others for whom immunization is contra-indicated, like young children and people with compromised immune systems like cancer patients?

The simple fact is, many more people are dying NOW because some anti-vaxxers refuse to vaccinate their children.
---StrongAxe on 12/4/18


Google: vaxxed
Google: vaxxed doctor
Google: vaxxed court

Anti-vaxxed debunked is only one side of the coin. Instead of reading only one side of the coin read the other side and then make up your own mind instead of listening to the media and doctors who are for vaccinations (it comes down to the love of money). The doctors who are against vaccinations are growing daily throughout the world. Research both sides of the issue before you make up your mind.
---Steveng on 12/3/18


Nicole_Lacey:

There is no harm for the CDC and FDA seriously looking into possible correlations. However there IS harm when parents choose to not vaccinate their children, and that harm isn't merely to their own children, but to other children as well. There are many diseases that we used to think were totally eradicated here (e.g. Polio, Measles, Smallpox, etc.) that have recently started surfacing again, sometimes in epidemics, and sometimes even killing people - all because anti-vaxxers think THEY know medicine better than the experts.
---StrongAxe on 12/4/18


StrongAxe, I knew children had to be vaccinated in the 80's. That's why parents are mad.

Gov forced vaccination with dangerous products if they want free education.

The vaccine the children receive are NOT the same vaccines you and I got received.

They get more and they are mixed together.

Parents are complaining the mixed vaccines have NOT been verified by the FDA for safety.

The additional vaccines have not be studied for serious side effects.

What is the harm for the CDC and FDA of seriously looking into the possible connection?

Of all people I would have thought you would be behind the parents.

Since you always complained about big Pharma.

So why are you so trusting of them now?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/3/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Depression


Nicole_Lacey:

Many states now don't allow uvaccinated children in schools.

Google: anti-vaxxer debunked

First link, "Vaccine Myths Debunked":

"The widespread fear that vaccines increase risk of autism originated with a 1997 study published by Andrew Wakefield, a British surgeon. The article was published in The Lancet, a prestigious medical journal, suggesting that the measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine was increasing autism in British children.

The paper has since been completely discredited due to serious procedural errors, undisclosed financial conflicts of interest, and ethical violations. Andrew Wakefield lost his medical license and the paper was retracted from The Lancet."
---StrongAxe on 12/3/18


StrongAxe: there has been no proven correlation between vaccines and autism.//

You think you are smart. Did I say 'PROVEN'?

If it's was proven why would the CDC force the vaccinations?

In the 90's I didn't believe the parents with their linkage claim.

Many of the parents of Autism's Children voiced their children were fine before the vaccines, but changed AFTER the vaccines.

After thousands of parents voicing the SAME claims it made it became a correlation.

//There were some bad studies, that were debunked.//

Debunked by whom? The Gov?

Of course they would debunk them. They don't want the blame.

The CDC and FDA refuse to look into the matter.

They don't want the lawsuits.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/3/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: No common traits in your examples.

And there has been no proven correlation between vaccines and autism. There were some bad studies, that were debunked.

Ignaz Semmelweis proved that hand washing reduced woman mortality after childbirth. He PROVED it and was right. The studies that link vaccines to autism have been proven wrong.
---StrongAxe on 12/1/18


StrongAxe: Global temperatures rose in the past 200 years, while piracy decreased. A naive person might conclude piracy lowers earth temperature//

That isn't correlation.

1. Global warming is a hux.

2. You can't randomly put anything together.

Now if you said: Piracy has decreased in the last 200 years because many Pirates die young. We can debate that.

They have to be connected.

Common traits.

No common traits in your examples.

Read the Ignaz Semmelweis story.

Besides, correlations are used in scientific method all the time for a evident-base theory.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/1/18


Send a Free Father's Day Ecard


I agree, because many things began at that time including epidurals. Also our food is changing, or maybe prenatal vitamins started putting some new ingredient in the vitamin.

Also,instant baby formula...all these started around the time Autism was on the increase. Also when plastic came on the scene. Microwave ovens, ....the list goes on and on. Children's vitamins, ....
---kathr4453 on 12/1/18


StrongAxe: A naive person might conclude that hospitals make people get sick and die.//

A hospital-acquired infection (HAI), also known as a nosocomial infection, is an infection that is acquired in a hospital.

Doctors and Nurses NOT washing their hands.

I left room A with MRSA without washing my hands and go to room B to hang an IV antibiotic.

B now has MRSA in the blood stream that kills B

B went to the hospital for a simple knee surgery.

Very hard to prove which health professional killed B via dirty hands.

So they chop it up a HAI.

Number #1 hospital deaths

But because someone looked at the correlation it prevented more death when hospital staffs washes their hands.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/1/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: But, the rise of Autism correlates with the increase and mixture of vaccines.

So what? Correlation doesn't imply causation. More people die in hospitals than anywhere else. A naive person might conclude that hospitals make people get sick and die. No. Really sick people go to hospitals to LOWER their cause of dying, but are often unsuccessful.

Global temperatures rose in the past 200 years, while piracy decreased. A naive person might conclude piracy lowers earth temperature.

Google: correlation causation fallacy

Also: Spurious Correlations
that shows many hilarious correlated graphs (e.g. Divorce rate in Maine vs. Per capita consumption of margarine).
---StrongAxe on 12/1/18


Samuel and StongAxe, I don't think you realize that the vaccines we took isn't the same today.

We took 6 tops within a 5 year span

Now they take 12 with repeats.

You are correct Samuel, we don't know what is causing Autism.

But, the rise of Autism correlates with the increase and mixture of vaccines.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/30/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Study


Steveng:

You wrote: Don't read only studies that have a connection to the medical field. Read studies from independent laboratories and whistle blowing doctors. Why do you think other countries are getting away from using vaccinations? The Unites States is the only country advocating vaccinations even into the unborn?

Please cite some reputable studies that show this.

Again, MANY more people's lives are saved by vaccinations than there are people who are harmed by them.
---StrongAxe on 11/30/18


I worked with Autistic students. No one has figured out what causes Autism.

What we do know is that vaccinations were around first before Autism became a thing.

Also we now have adults and children dying of preventable diseases. Based on fear and no proof.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/30/18


Kathr wrote: "Many blame vaccines [for autism], but it can't be proven."

This is the reason why I tell everyone to do your own research instead of listening to others.

It HAS been proven.

Vaccines used to contain aluminum which accumulates in the brain. That accumulation caused autism. The scientists changed the metal from aluminum to mercury in vaccines for children under twelve years of age in 2015.

Don't read only studies that have a connection to the medical field. Read studies from independent laboratories and whistle blowing doctors. Why do you think other countries are getting away from using vaccinations? The Unites States is the only country advocating vaccinations even into the unborn?
---Steveng on 11/30/18


Yes and expectant mothers are again at risk of measles, that have devistating effects on the unborn.

I will say I do wonder why autism is so common these days where it was so rare years ago. Many blame vaccines, but it can't be proven. More research does need to be done in this area. I wonder if epidurals have something to do with it, since the mom can't push and the baby is smashed out and dragged out with forceps. And so may c-sections too, may have contributed. Just like a caterpillar needs to work its way out, I believe there is something the baby human needs to do as well. Just wondering. So Steveng, it may not be vaccines as some say.
---kathr4453 on 11/30/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Verses


Steveng:

Some die in accidents because they wear seat belts. Many more die because they don't. Mandatory use of seat belts saves MANY more lives than it loses.

Similarly, some are injured, or even killed, by vaccines. However, MANY more are saved by vaccines. Mandatory vaccination saves many more lives than it takes.

Unlike lack of seat belts (that can injure only the user), lack of vaccination can in injure third parties - e.g. children too young to vaccinate, and those with depressed immune systems. *I* can die because *YOU* refuse a vaccination.

Many diseases that used to be totally eradicated are now making comebacks, with fatalities, due to anti-vaxxers.
---StrongAxe on 11/29/18


Most doctors would confide in me when I asked a lot of tough questions.
---Steveng on 11/29/18

Is this where you got your "80% of doctors are wrong" idea?

Where is your proof of this? Is this what your demonination teaches you?
---NurseRobert on 11/29/18


Cluny Stong Ax I will believe doctors. But I still like to check where I can. Vaccines are very safe. But not absolutely. We now have children dying of Whooping Cough in numbers not seen in decades.

Medicines can be more dangerous to one person than another. But you have a higher chance of dying while driving then from any medicine you take. So do these people afraid of vaccines and medicine give up driving their cars?

There is so much fear and hate being spread today. It is scary. But we must trust in Jesus.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/29/18


People,
Please do your research about vaccines and pharmaceutical medicines and how they are detrimental to the body. I visited dozens of medical websites (including CDC) and regularly go to naturalnews. I challenge all of you to spend 20 minutes a day at naturalnews for two weeks.

As for doctors being wrong. I taught foreign doctors ESL in the 1980s and 1990s (most doctors from China whom I learned a lot about herbal medicines). Not only did I teach them ESL, but medical terminology and medical procedures so they may practice here in the US. They would introduce me to doctors whom they worked for all the way up to directors of teaching hospitals. Most doctors would confide in me when I asked a lot of tough questions.
---Steveng on 11/29/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Arthritis


When you meet in basements and separate yourself from the world, feeding off conspiracy theories and only feeding off each other, it makes sense some people don't know the truth or real facts on issues. Yet, even when several people tell you differently, you still refuse to believe those facts. That's a dangerous place to be Steveng. It's also the problem with so many shut ins of the elderly who only watch FOX news. It's just a dangerous place to be.
---kathr4453 on 11/29/18


Steveng, I read back in elementary school that vaccines are made from dead or weakened pathogens.

Who am I going to believe: you or what physicians and scientists say?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/28/18


Steveng:

There are some kind of vaccine that contain weak or dead viruses, and others that don't. I had leukemia and needed a bone marrow transplant, which reboots your immune system. I had to be re-vaccinated for everything I was vaccinated against for as a child. I first received vaccines with no viruses, and had to wait about a year before receiving vaccines with live viruses, to ensure my immune system could handle them.

The immune system recognizes vaccines by their protein coats. Dead viruses still have those, even though their ability to reproduce has been neutralized.

I wish you luck when you're seriously ill and need medical attention, and have to play Russian Roulette with 8 bullets in a 10-chamber gun.
---StrongAxe on 11/28/18


There is no such thing as a dead or weak virus in vaccines.
---Steveng on 11/28/18

Opps.. wrong.. An inactivated vaccine (or killed vaccine) is a vaccine consisting of virus particles, bacteria, or other pathogens that have been grown in culture and then killed using a method such as heat or formaldehyde.

These include: The Salk polio vaccine, influenza vaccine, typhoid vaccine, cholera vaccine, plague vaccine, and pertussis vaccine.

"Doctors are wrong 80% of the

What is your basis for this claim?
---NurseRobert on 11/28/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Asthma


Nicole,
There is no such thing as a dead or weak virus in vaccines. Check out the CDC website. Think about this: how could the immune system attack a dead virus?

Studies have shown that people who are vaccinated can spread the virus for months afterwards.

Do your own research instead of listening to the doctors and media. Doctors are wrong 80% of the time.
---Steveng on 11/28/18


Steveng: people who are vaccinated are carriers of the virus they are vaccinated for. They are the ones that spread the disease.//

Noooo, either they are vaccinated with DEAD viruses or so weak viruses they end up dead in our bodies.

The dead or weak viruses teaches our bodies how to kill the virus.

That's the whole purposes of getting vaccinated. Our bodies need antibodies to recognize the viruses anytime it gets exposed to them again.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/27/18


christians have depression? I heard from self righteous christians that depression is NOT BIBLICAL since PSYCHOLOGY is NOT BIBLICAL. that is the problem with christianity - IT IS DYSFUNCTIONAL. people who are hurting are accused of committing SIN OR are NOT really christians at all. they just added more problem to those who are already suffering. most christians lack compassion.
---mike on 11/27/18


I don't know, but I believe Steveng on vaccines. I sure what's the ingredients but something is wrong with the ingredients.

Why the CDC is mixing many vaccines together?

So many? 60 and going up to 120. At the same time Autism is on the rise.

My MCTD problem occurred immediately after my Hepatitis B series vaccines.

Couple of doctors said there were studies linking auto-immune diseases to vaccines.

The CDC has been politicized.

I don't know when they are telling the truth or not.

They chose which data to put out or not.

I know because of the Ebola incident in 2014-15.

I was working in Infection Control in the Federal Gov hospital at the time.

It's scary.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/27/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Cholesterol


Also, people who are vaccinated are carriers of the virus they are vaccinated for. They are the ones that spread the disease.
---Steveng on 11/27/18


Strongaxe wrote: "Vaccines have a small chance of making you sick."

You need to do your own research about how vaccines cause worse medical problems. For instance, scientist found that aluminum, one of many ingredients in flu vaccines, causes ADHD in children. The aluminum was accumulating in the brain causing ADHD. So they replaced the aluminum with mercury for vaccinces given to children under 12 years of age.

CDC lists all the ingredients in all vaccines and pharmaceutical medications. You may want to research those ingredients. At the same time research those ingredients found in the foods you eat.
---Steveng on 11/26/18


StrongAxe, you forgot it was me who used it as an analogy.

//Also, we were talking about life expectancy and health insurance, and comparing apples and orang//

You mistaken my post and thought I said we were the no. 1 in life expectancy.

//Trump winning the election has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this discussion.//

Oh yes.

You have been saying Hillary should be POTUS for 2 years because she had 5 million more votes.

I opened the doors when you said the person won because they pasted the line first.

I made the point about Trump because he followed the election rules and won.

Having more votes Nationwide isn't how one wins POTUS.

You must have more votes in each State to win POTUS
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/24/18


Nicole_Lacey:

I used caffeine as an analogy - i.e. an extra and spurious piece of information.

Also, we were talking about life expectancy and health insurance, and comparing apples and oranges (e.g. two people running a race with one carrying a weight and the other not). Trump winning the election has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this discussion.
---StrongAxe on 11/24/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Lasik Surgery


StrongAxe: You didn't say "Americans who exercise have a higher life expectancy".//

Correct. I said due to our medical advances we have a high life expectancy IN SPITE of our bad living habits.

//It's more like you said you hate coffee because it contains caffeine,//

Why? I didn't mention anything about caffeine?

That's like if I said I only like pudding if it is hot and you say I don't like the sugar in pudding.

//If you and I run a race, and you choose to burden yourself by carrying a 50 pound weight, and lose as a result, does that mean that my achievement is lessened by your own self-imposed restriction that I had no choice in making? I still win the prize.//

As Trump won the Presidency.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You didn't say "Americans who exercise have a higher life expectancy". It's more like you said you hate coffee because it contains caffeine, and I just commented on the hatred of coffee without reference to its reason. Perhaps I didn't comment on the caffeine because I had no issue with it.

If you and I run a race, and you choose to burden yourself by carrying a 50 pound weight, and lose as a result, does that mean that my achievement is lessened by your own self-imposed restriction that I had no choice in making? I still win the prize.
---StrongAxe on 11/23/18


StrongAxe, The complaint is that you quoted my whole statement, but responded as if I said 1/2 of my statement.

Like if I said I hate coffee without sugar. You claim I hate coffee all together.

//If Americans engage in lifestyle practices that lower their life expectancy over that of other countries, they have only themselves to blame.//

That's isn't the argument.

I said due to our medical advances we have one of the highest life expectancy.

Another thing, you act as if I said the highest when I said one of the highest.

//If two people run a race, and one chooses to carry a 50 pound sack and loses as a result, it's his own fault.//

The winner shouldn't brag since he barely won with those odds.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/18


Nicole_Lacey:

The 125 word limit prevents me from replying to everything, so I have to pick and choose what to reply to, as it's unlikely I will get a chance to get to the rest, as the next time posts are approved, there will be something else more urgent to reply to.

If Americans engage in lifestyle practices that lower their life expectancy over that of other countries, they have only themselves to blame. If two people run a race, and one chooses to carry a 50 pound sack and loses as a result, it's his own fault.
---StrongAxe on 11/23/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Bullion


StrongAxe, you responded to 1/2 my post.

Me: [We have one of the highest life expectancy because of our medical advances. In SPITE of our eating and living conditions. We don't exercise, eat to much salt, sugar and meat.]

StrongAxe: By WHO 2015, in countries ranked by life expectancy, Japan is #1 at 83.7 years, U.S. is #31 at 79.3 years,//

Really?

Comparing apples to oranges.

That's like 2 people running a 1 mile race. But one has to carry a 50lb sack.
The one WITHOUT the sack wins by 100 feet.

The Japanese do not eat or drink like us. And they exercise DAILY.

The same for all of Europe.

Yet for all our vices we ONLY live 2 to 3 less than them.

WHY?

Our medical advances!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/22/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: WRONG! We have one of the highest life expectancy because of our medical advances. In spite of our eating and living conditions. We don't exercise, eat to much salt, sugar and meat.

By WHO 2015, in countries ranked by life expectancy, Japan is #1 at 83.7 years, U.S. is #31 at 79.3 years, and Sierra Leone is #183 at 50.1 years.

By UN 2015, we're #43. CIA 2017, we're #43. OECD 2016, we're #28. 1/6 of the countries live longer than we do.


Steveng:

Most medicines have side-effects, but those are hopefully better than the disease they treat. Vaccines have a small chance of making you sick. Lack of vaccines has a high chance of making you and those around you sick or dead.
---StrongAxe on 11/22/18


Steveng, Lung cancer are cancerous cells that kills normal lung cells.

Lungs produces/makes oxygen for our body.

Quick course.

The left side of the heart pumps out blood (vehicle for all cells. Biggest White and Red. White fights infection and Red carries the oxygen) to all inner parts of our body. Esp. organs.

After our organs uses the oxygen from the red cells it puts it back into the blood stream to return to the lungs.

The right side of the heart pumps the blood stream back to the lungs (like a recycling station) for more oxygen to be put into the cells again.

After the lungs oxygenates the blood cells they are sent to the left side of the heart to pump it out again.

A clock rhythm process.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/22/18


Steveng, your first comment makes no sense. First you say cancer cannot survive in oxygen, then say plants and animals have less oxygen we eat being the cause of cancer. So are you saying these machines producing co2 for plants to produce MORE oxygen will help cancer decline or increase? So cancer cannot live where there is oxygen, but man cannot live where there is no oxygen. How do we resolve this problem.

Also those machines and land plants cannot compare to the 70PLUS percent we get from our oceans lakes etc.
---kathr4453 on 11/21/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Menopause


I want to thank all of you for responding. Cluny, I especially appreciate what you said. God bless you all.
---trey on 11/21/18


kathr wrote: "...interesting since higher CO2 means less oxygen."

Plants breath in CO2 and breath out oxygen while humans breath in oxygen and breath out CO2.

Two satellite pictures, one taken in 1978 and the last taken in 2007, shows that foliage around the world is growing - including around the Sahara Desert - decreasing the size of the desert. What causes this? Plants thrive on carbon dioxide.

Farmers having greenhouses use CO2 generators which improve plant quality and provide the carbon dioxide necessary for maximum growth thereby increasing plant yields in their greenhouses.

So, if carbon dioxide is so bad for the planet, why do greenhouse farmers use CO2 generators to promote plant growth?
---Steveng on 11/20/18


Steveng: It's been proven in laboratories that cancer and tumor cells cannot exist in an oxygen environment.
Our bodies are depleted of oxygen mainly because of air, water, and soil pollution. The plants and animals we eat have less oxygen. This is the reason cancer has grown 1300% since the 1960s.//

???

Okay, if true please explain those suffering from lung cancer.

They are pump with high flow of Oxygen as high as 10L.

Or 100% NRB:
**A non-rebreather mask (NRB, non-rebreather, non-rebreather facemask, etc.) is a device used in medicine to assist in the delivery of oxygen therapy...the NRB allows for the delivery of higher concentrations of oxygen,--Wikipedia

That amount of oxygen should heal lung cancer.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/18


Steveng, interesting since higher CO2 means less oxygen. Our oceans give off more than 70% of the oxygen we need , and we are killing our oceans. Maybe many don't believe in climate change, but we see human change. Our atmosphere is as much a living organism as our human bodies. Funny the SDA' scoff at climate change or denying man can feed our planet garbage without effect, but live by so many diatery rules believing they can pollute their human bodies.

Also maybe before the flood there was more oxygen in the world, and that's why people lived longer without sickness.
---kathr4453 on 11/20/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Penpals


People live longer because they are on drugs or machines.

It's been proven in laboratories that cancer and tumor cells cannot exist in an oxygen environment. Our bodies are depleted of oxygen mainly because of air, water, and soil pollution. The plants and animals we eat have less oxygen. This is the reason cancer has grown 1300% since the 1960s. EVERYTHING man has created. mostly since the 1960s, has been detrimental to the body. And it's going to get a whole lot worse since 5G - the 'internet-of-things' frequencies.

Do you people even read the ingredients to the foods you eat (even when it says "organic")? to the medicines you take? to the vaccines you receive?
---Steveng on 11/20/18


Steveng: Even cancer is curable with herbs.//

Name them.

//The United States...is the sickest.//

WRONG! We have one of the highest life expectancy because of our medical advances. In spite of our eating and living conditions. We don't exercise, eat to much salt, sugar and meat.

We abuse OTC, RX and street drugs. YET, we are living longer.

//The side effects are in many ways worse than the symptoms.//

Nonsense! Even Prednisone will kill you after a long usage, but still used to prevent a organ transplant from killing you NOW.

//They have medicines for the side effects.//

No medicine is perfect.

That's like saying we shouldn't drive a car because it constantly needs maintenance
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/18


I believe God works through doctors and dentists. Even if we see our healthcare diminishing, it still,is so much better than 1000 years ago, where people died of simple complications or infections we now have antibiotics for. We just need to be wise and careful and pray about things as well concerning our health. When I think of parents letting children die of say....bee stings or peanut allergies relying on faith, or broken bones that do not set themselves properly leaving one cripple for life is foolish. God has not promised everyone will absolutely be healed. Some of the most wonderful Christians with awesome faith have died from cancer, etc. My nephew died from Cancer from a contaminated military base now closed.

---kathr4453 on 11/19/18


Do you ever go to the doctor or take medicine, Steveng?

If you had a bad accident and broke a bone, would you simply pray the fracture away?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/19/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Accounting


The United States, being the most medically advanced nation, is the sickest. Over 375 million prescriptions (not individual pills) were made in 2017.

Man's medicines (including vaccines) are detrimental to the human body. The side effects are in many ways worse than the symptoms. They have medicines for the side effects. It's a never ending cycle for many who depend on men's medicines.

If you are taking any type of medications don't take it for granted what the doctors say. Do some research on your own.

There are natural cures for every ailment. Even cancer is curable with herbs.
---Steveng on 11/19/18


WARNING! There was a group that moved into Atlanta years ago that got involved in many churches with some psychobabble garbage and seemed to prey on the women of the churches touching on their emotional vulnerabilities in these supposed bible study week end get away, seminars....and low and behold, they had gotten some kind of stronghold over many who strangely were THEN diagnosed with clinical depression. The group had a strange hold over these woman. One lady I knew before she got involved was fine, but after they got a hold of her and got her then on these meds, she was not ok. I saw her a couple years ago, and she had gotten off of them and is fine.

So just saying, be careful. Not sure if big Pharma was involved or what.
---kathr4453 on 11/19/18


cluny wrote: "God works through medicine, too, don't forget."

God works with faith, man works with medicine.
---Steveng on 11/18/18


My illness is diagnosed as chemical imbalance related. I am nearly 66 and have done well in my life in spite of many hardships that depression had made more difficult to deal with.

It has actually helped me to love and understand the Lord better and has given me the tools and compassion to help those struggling so hard against depression.

I appreciate your comments, Monk Brendan.

Not to say that every case is strictly medical, but this is my personal experience.
---Press_On on 11/18/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Fundraisers


Let's not forget Luke was a doctor. And let's not forget Paul recommended a little wine for Timothy's stomach. So both work.

I can testify the Lord delivered me from depression. The Truth set me free. And it didn't happen overnight.

God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of love, peace and a sound mind. I held onto that and can testify that God is faithful that promised.

I also know my depression was caused by living in fear,stress and rejection from the time I was born. God replaced that with His own LOVE and PEACE. Never took meds. But no doubt I hear drugs work. Personally I'm glad, although a very painful process I trusted in the Lord for my healing.
---kathr4453 on 11/18/18


I have personal experience with this as well. Cluny is dead on correct. Thank you, sir.
---Press_On on 11/17/18


Steveng, do you remember how God told Naaman to take seven baths in the Jordan to be healed of leprosy?

Are you saying that Naaman's faith was weak? Or did he act in obedience to the Word of the Lord through the prophet?

God works through medicine, too, don't forget.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/17/18


Many times. Medicine used for other aliments can cause depression as a side effect.

Being honest with yourself.

Usually there was a starting point and things that reminds you of that 1st incident causes depression.

Holidays are hard. Seeing other people happy and enjoying their lives makes you feel like your are left out.

You are not jealous of them, but feeling sorry for yourself.

Getting out of bed and making yourself busy helps a lot.

As you know praying is the most important thing which is included in keeping yourself busy.

In the CC we can go to Daily Mass and have several prayers specific for many hours of the day.

I hope you have the same type of system in your faith.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/17/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Ecommerce


StevenG said, "God can heal any ailment you have. He can heal any chemical imbalance. He can heal gout and diabetes. For the weak christian, he has created plants and animals for our medicine."

God bless you for having such strong faith. However, lots of people (including me) believe the scientists that say that depression IS a chemical imbalance, and that following the doctor's orders (while not putting God down), is better than kneeling and praying.

It IS better to humble yourself and take the pill than suffer in pride.
---Monk_Brendan on 11/17/18


Cluny wrote: "Clinical depression is a CHEMICAL IMBALANCE, something like gout and diabetes (both of which I have). It is NOT a spiritual failure."

Psalm 34:17
Psalm 42:11
Isaiah 41:10
Isaiah 41:31
Proverbs 12:25
1 Peter 5:6-7
John 16:33
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Philippians 4:6-7
Matthew 11:28
Matthew 6:33
Psalm 103:3

God can heal any ailment you have. He can heal any chemical imbalance. He can heal gout and diabetes. For the weak christian, he has created plants and animals for our medicine.

Ezekiel 47:12
Proverbs 17:22
James 5:15
1 Timothy 5:23
Isaiah 38:21
Mark 5:24-29
---Steveng on 11/16/18


I suffered from clinical depression from childhood. Whenever I'd try to talk about it, I'd be told, "You shouldn't be feeling that way."

Clinical depression is a CHEMICAL IMBALANCE, something like gout and diabetes (both of which I have). It is NOT a spiritual failure.

CD can be managed with the proper medical regimen. Talk to your doctor at once!

There are other kinds of depression, too, and I'll mention them later.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 11/16/18


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.