ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Happy Thanksgiving To All

Moderator, can you tell us when you all plan to break for Thanksgiving?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Moderator - Just slower rate of approvals.

Join Our Christian Dating and Take The Relationships Quiz
 ---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/18
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Reply to this BlogPost a New Blog



The KKK was founded as the paramilitary/vigilante wing of the Democrats.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/13/18


Nicole_Lacey:

I never said all Republicans are racists. I said today, inherently racist groups like KKK are predominantly Republicans.

Google: KKK candidate
Washington Post: KKK's official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president.
NPR: A White Supremacist May Be The Only Republican Running For A Seat in Congress
(Arthur Jones, R, IL 3rd district, lost)

The U.S. is a democratic republic, i.e. it embodies some elements of both. Google: democratic republic and look at the Wikipedia article, which makes many good points, much more than will fit here.
---StrongAxe on 12/12/18


StrongAxe, please NAME Countries claiming to be Socialist but are not?

//Many communist countries call themselves People's Democratic Republics,//

GOOD ONE!

This is true.

North Korea, China and Cuba to name a few. Please name the Socialist Countries

//Such nomenclature//

WOW.

That's why I like debating you, Samuel, Jerry and Cluny.

You all provide GREAT words of the day.

Anywho, StrongAxe you are guilty of using nomenclature yourself when you claim Republicans are Racists

//pure propaganda to make others THINK the country is democratic, when in fact it is not.//

So WHY do you call U.S a democratic Country?

We are a Republic
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/12/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Just because some countries call themselves Socialist doesn't mean they are. Many communist countries call themselves People's Democratic Republics, but people have no say in running them (e.g. voting is mandatory, but only one candidate is offered, so there is no choice). Such nomenclature is pure propaganda to make others THINK the country is democratic, when in fact it is not.

What 'free' services from OTHER countries do socialist countries forbid their people from using? Please list which countries and which free services. Your example isn't from a different country.

Not being able to prove something doesn't "prove" Socialism is light Communism. Again, you create a straw man definition.
---StrongAxe on 12/12/18


Okay StrongAxe, lets debate Socialism

Why does the dictionary used the word 'theory'?

There are several Countries that call their system of Government Socialism.

Why did these Socialism FORBADE their Citizens from using 'free' services from other Countries?

Please answer

Such as the example I gave you when the Doctor was willing to DONATE his own money to treat his patient with a certain illness.

Don't say because he has to treat all the citizens, but not ALL the citizens have the illness his patient had.

Please answer that question.

If you can't that proves Socialism is light Communism.

I say 'light' because they don't stop people from LEAVING the Country to do what they wish.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/11/18




Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: That's why I said Socialism is light Communism.

Yes. YOU SAID it was so. That doesn't make it so.
---StrongAxe on 12/10/18


StrongAxe: The dictionary definition of socialism: a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution,..in the community as a whole. procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.//

NOTE the word 'THEORY' twice.

Why? Because it NEVER has worked as according to the theory.

That's why I said Socialism is light Communism.

Now the dictionary definition of capitalism: an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/10/18


Nicole_Lacey:

The dictionary definition of socialism:
a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.
procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.


You can create straw men of your own devising and call that Socialism, and then burn it down, but that doesn't change the fact that you're altering the meaning of the word, solely to demonize and destroy it.
---StrongAxe on 12/9/18


StrongAxe: Socialism is FORCING everyone to pay for services that others use, whether they themselves use them or not.//

No, no, no!

They are FORCED to use the services without an alternative service.

As when the government states everyone is ONLY ALLOWED 2 sticks of butter a month

Or the Idiots at the WHO telling Countries to ban butter.

'WHO urges all countries to ban trans fats'..Countries should ban them if necessary,-- by Maggie Fox

Paying taxes ISN'T Socialism.

Socialism tells people HOW to live as they pay taxes.

Like when Sweden Bans Christmas Lights to Avoid Angering Muslim Refugees, but claim it's for safety.

They had lights for decades, but NOW they claim it's unsafe?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/9/18


It seems there was real voter fraud. By Republicans. Through Gerry Mandering and a Republican official making up voters.

Then how about the Republicans who are trying to deny power to the new elected officials.

It seems that many Republicans care only about power and money.
---Samuelbb7 on 12/9/18




Nicole_Lacey:

Sorry, you're right. I was confusing Georgia and Alabama.

2. Socialism is FORCING everyone to accept assistance and NOT allowing anyone to get assistance or buying from other business.

Socialism is FORCING everyone to pay for services that others use, whether they themselves use them or not. Everyone pays taxes that go to provide social safety nets, even people who don't need those safety nets. That is socialism. This is exactly the point that conservatives use to condemn socialism as unjust.

Nobody is FORCED to accept assistance. Food stamps aren't shoved down your throat. You have to apply for them.
---StrongAxe on 12/9/18


StrongAxe, Georgia didn't CLOSE any DMV. I helped you out telling everyone it was Alabama.

Now tell me where in Georgia was a DMV closed. NONE

//Read Huffpost's "Alabama Punishes All Voters..---StrongAxe 12/6/18

//The largest recipients of welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, etc. are in the South - also heavily red states. The same people who rail against Socialism rely on assistance programs that are, by their very definition, socialist.//

1. Socialist is NOT defined by getting assistance.

2. Socialism is FORCING everyone to accept assistance and NOT allowing anyone to get assistance or buying from other business.

Socialism USES basic assistance as a control factor.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/8/18


Nicole_Lacey:

I have been continuously talking about Georgia.
---StrongAxe on 12/8/18


StrongAxe: When the state closes down all the DMVs in the state except FOUR for the ENTIRE STATE,//

WHAT?

Name them?

Maybe Rhode Island

Westerly RI to Woonsocket, RI which is the further distance in RI is only 58 miles.

1. Not 186 miles

2. Are you saying RI closed down DMV where Black people voted?

//some people may have to drive clear across the state to get to one.//

So please tell me those States.

Again, you CAN only get the driver's license in the County you live in.'

As you can only VOTE in the County you live in as well.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/8/18


Nicole_Lacey:

When the state closes down all the DMVs in the state except FOUR for the ENTIRE STATE, some people may have to drive clear across the state to get to one.
---StrongAxe on 12/7/18


StrongAxe: "some folks may have to drive up to 186 miles to reach the nearest DMV."//

You are not stupid and neither am I.

From Vernon Alabama clear across the state to Bowdon, Georgia is 205 miles.

I am assuming you DON'T have a driver license.

So, I will explain. You have to get a driver's license in the County you live in. Baldwin county is the BIGGEST county in Alabama.

If you take Gulf Shores at the bottom and drive out of the county up to Frisco City it is ONLY 104 Miles. That's South to North.

Going West to East clear across the County even going into Pensacola Florida from Mobile Alabama is only 70 miles.

Stop reading Huff post CLEARLY according to the MAP they are lying.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/7/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Eating Disorders


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: It's CONTROL and you know it.

I suppose Jeff Sessions' Holy War against marijuana, even medical marijuana, despite the fact that many states have legalized it, it has proven medical benefits, and nowhere near as bad as side-effects as tobacco or alcohol (which are both perfectly legal), wasn't about control?

But by all means, it's more important to let people smoke in their own homes and destroy their own lungs (because it's their own choice, and who cares if it drives everyone else's insurance rates up?), but that same choice should be denied to cancer patients for whom cannabis is the only alternative to opioids or worse.
---StrongAxe on 12/7/18


StrongAxe: Their own city web site says smoking is prohibited within housing...if you smoke in bed (etc.) and start a fire, you don't only burn your own house down, but also those of your neighbors.//

You don't even believe that.

Houses are burned down by unsupervised cooking than ANYTHING ELSE.

So by your logic and excuse they should have BANNED cooking FIRST!

Burned down houses via smoking in bed is minimum compared to cooking.

It's CONTROL and you know it.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/7/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Complained about whom? There are so many topics being discussed here, it's hard to tell whom you are referring to without context.

The largest recipients of welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, etc. are in the South - also heavily red states. The same people who rail against Socialism rely on assistance programs that are, by their very definition, socialist. If Socialism is bad, your own people (i.e. Bible Belt Southerners) are its biggest benificiaries.

Obama can BUT YOU CAN'T!

So now it's a crime to be rich? Trump is 30x as rich as Obama and has dozens of homes. He also complains about illegals taking our jobs, yet hires them to run his own hotels.
---StrongAxe on 12/7/18


StrongAxe, why haven't you all complained about them in PUBLIC? Not only haven't you all complained, you ELECTED more of them to offices.

You don't even disown them on CN.

Jerry and I disowned RINOs on CN

Excuse me if I don't believe you YET.

//Socialism is not "Light Communism".//

REALLY?

Look at your contradiction below:

//Their own city web site says smoking is prohibited within housing that shares a wall with another unit (apartmentu, condo, duplex).//

And town homes.

I see, so if you CAN'T AFFORD a stand alone home, you CAN'T SMOKE in your own home.

Obama can BUT YOU CAN'T!

BTW, they didn't even GRANDFATHERED those homeowners PRIOR to the law.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/7/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Travel Packages


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: YES, you all are Socialists. Light Communists.

WRONG. Some Democrats all socialists. Most Democrats are NOT, so even "most" would be wrong. And Socialism is not "Light Communism".

I asked: people they can't smoke at home? Be specific.

You replied: San Rafael, Calif.

Their own city web site says smoking is prohibited within housing that shares a wall with another unit (apartment, condo, duplex). This is because in such environments, your smoke doesn't only affect you, it also affects your neighbors, and if you smoke in bed (etc.) and start a fire, you don't only burn your own house down, but also those of your neighbors.
---StrongAxe on 12/7/18


Passed, StrongAxe. Laws stating ONE MAN can not impose MORE regulations without Legislation.

That's the problem with Democrats. You want to dictate, rule and control people through regulations

Just because you can't pass bills doesn't mean you should bypass the process to impose rules on the people.

You all call Trump a Dictator while you yourselves try to dictate your rules on the masses.

//They saw no need to do this before,//

Because Republicans don't wish to be Dictators.

//but it's suddenly urgent, now that a Democrat was elected governor.//

YES, you all are Socialists. Light Communists.

//people they can't smoke at home? Be specific.//

San Rafael, Calif.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/6/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Equal, not equitable. It's impossible for those who can't afford cars. Should we deny maternity leave because men don't need it?

You must apply at a DMV in PERSON to take a photo. This prevents fraud.

Read Huffpost's "Alabama Punishes All Voters And Drivers By Closing DMV Offices"
"some folks may have to drive up to 186 miles to reach the nearest DMV."

You can take a bus across town, but not so easy to another city.

People had IDs before. Now they must get new ones.

Can you tell if MY car works without looking? Yet you dismiss Obama's ID. Hawaii CAN'T issue a birth certificate for someone not born in Hawaii, thus he MUST have been born there.
---StrongAxe on 12/6/18


StrongAxe: When you have to go to a DMV in person (not by mail),//

???

Everyone is treated the same.

Are you suggesting that White people get to use the mail system, but not Black people?

//so the nearest DMV is 50 miles away, what do you do?//

StrongAxe, why do you BELIEVE your friend's talking points?

They are making you sound ridiculous.

Tell me a place where the nearest DMV is 50 miles from a Black neighbor.

Black and White neighborhoods are NOT separated that far from each other.

//You can't take a bus.//

Yes, you can take the bus.

What, do you think Black people CAN'T work in White areas as well?

BTW, how do you think Black people buy Alcohol?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/6/18


Send a Free Holiday Ecard


StrongAxe: Obvious to WHOM? You? Are you an document expert?//

I don't have to be a mechanic to know if a car isn't working.

a 8th grade could see the mistakes due to the sloppy making of the birth certificate

//The Government of Hawaii is the agency..That agency issued an official birth certificate.//

Who said the Official State of Hawaii issued the birth certificate?

BTW, how can they issue a birth certificate if he wasn't born in Hawaii?

That's like me going to Maine for my Alabama's birth certificate.

Do you know how many people working in the State government would have posted his birth certificate years before Obama's Administration did to shut us up?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/6/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Republican governor Walker was finally unseated by a Democrat in Wisconsin. The legislature is scrambling to pass laws to strip the governor's power, so they can hang onto it themselves. They saw no need to do this before, but it's suddenly urgent, now that a Democrat was elected governor. This is a blatent power grab by the right. The don't care about what the voters literally just said they want. Similar things are happening in North Carolina and Michigan.

Which is worse? Left making kids eat healthy, or Republicans cutting school lunches, telling kids they can't eat at all?

Who tells people they can't smoke at home? Be specific.

You hate Democrat Prohibition. Do you also hate Republican War on Drugs?
---StrongAxe on 12/6/18


NurseRobert, The Left ALWAYS are trying to control us. History reveals their desires every time!

What we eat. Look at crazy lunch food program by M. Obama. New York's soda and salt law. And FORCING mother to breast feed their babies in the hospital. California cities kicked out toys in Happy meals.

Telling parents what to pack into the kid's lunch box. Even taking the foods they deemed not appropriate and switching the food.

Not allowing parents to give their kids an aspirin. But they can give the SAME kid an abortion. Which KILL a girl in California.
Laws telling people they CAN'T smoke in their own homes.

Came up with the Draft, Slavery and preventing women and blacks from voting and prohibiting Alcohol. CONTROL!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/5/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Obvious to WHOM? You? Are you an document expert?

The Government of Hawaii is the agency whose job it is to keep track of birth records in Hawaii. That agency issued an official birth certificate. That's their job. If it were fake, it could have been disqualified by challenging it in court. Guess what? That didn't happen. If you don't believe it, you're perfectly free to challenge it (and good luck with that), but until that happens, it's valid, as a matter of law.


Cluny:

Not all Democrats are poor. However, the percentage of Democratic voters is higher among the poor than among the rich, so when you make policies that disadvantage the poor, those policies disproportionally disadvantage Democrats.
---StrongAxe on 12/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Repair


Lacey-Nicole

//Leftists are ALWAYS trying to control people in MIND and BODY.//

What utter nonsense... Are you that paranoid?

//Am I a racist because I don't believe the so called 'official' birth certificate??//

Racist? no? Paranoid conspiracy theorist? Yeah, probably.
---NurseRobert on 12/4/18


\\This practically ensured tens of thousands of poor (i.e. Democrat) voters would be unable to vote. And guess what? Kemp won. Surprise, surprise, surprise!
\\

Not all Democrats are poor, and vice versa.

Neither are all Republicans rich, and vice versa.

Furthermore, it is not only to vote that a state issued ID is needed.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/4/18


StrongAxe: an officially-released birth certificate won't convince them.//

Because it was obviously made up.

//(Some people STILL think Obama is from Kenya despite HIS birth certificate).//

As I.

Leftists are ALWAYS trying to control people in MIND and BODY.

Am I a racist because I don't believe the so called 'official' birth certificate?

Why can't you all accept that just because we DON'T believe he was born here doesn't make us a racist?

BTW, you have Hillary campaign to thank for putting a spot light on Obama's certificate.

Is Hillary a racist?

If yes, why did you vote for a racist?

Leftists knows a another Leftists tricks and flaws very well.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/4/18


Alabama not Georgia that closed 31 DMV offices mostly in Black communities.

NOT because of race, but of minimum usage. 2% Combined of the Driver licenses given in the past. They were reopened a year later 2015

Google it StrongAxe, if you don't believe me.

Lefties have to make up excuses for WHY Kemp won instead of reality.

Kemp won because more people voted for him than Abram.

Plain and Simple.

My neck of the woods have NEVER told me to go back to my own Country.

NEVER!

I go to the Park ALL the time!

I lived in WHITE neighbors all my life.

My skin is light brown, I have a Spanish last name and speak in a thick heavy accent.

Should I believe your videos or my lying life?
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/4/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Products


Cluny:

I was referring to Georgia. Kemp, Republican Secretary of State, presided over his own election for governor. The Republican-controlled legislature recently mandated new voter-ID laws, and closed many DMVs, all in poor areas. This practically ensured tens of thousands of poor (i.e. Democrat) voters would be unable to vote. And guess what? Kemp won. Surprise, surprise, surprise!


Nicole_Lacey:

None of MY friends would assume they are illegals, but that happens frequently in the South, YOUR neck of the woods. There are many videos of white people going up to CITIZENS speaking Spanish at parks and screaming "go back to your own country!", etc. Those screaming people are typically MAGA Trump supporters.
---StrongAxe on 12/4/18


\\and the government shuts down all DMVs in poor areas so the nearest DMV is 50 miles away,\\

You know that's not the case in our city, StrongAxe.

Where exactly has this happened?

In any case, shutting down any DMV or equivalent is a STATE matter.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/3/18


StrongAxe, Lefties are so ignorant about races and they have the NERVE to call others racists.

You and your friends ASSUME they are Mexicans.

What happened to assuming they are Puerto Rican?

Why Mexican?

You all do know there many Spanish Countries below her.

//if you're Mexican, by "guilty until proved innocent",//

Listen to the racist talking points.

Do you think not ONE Mexican is legal?

Let just assume people THINK I am Mexican. Why would they automatically leap to citizen status?

Again you are confusing your birth Country to us.

We don't ASSUME someone isn't American just because they look or sound different.

That is everyone except Lefties.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/3/18


Nicole_Lacey:

To many white Americans, if you have slightly dark skin, or a Spanish name, they assume you're Mexican, and if you're Mexican, by "guilty until proved innocent", they just assume you're illegal until you can prove otherwise - and to some of them, even an officially-released birth certificate won't convince them. (Some people STILL think Obama is from Kenya despite HIS birth certificate).

Black people aren't too DUMB to get IDs. Many are poor and can't afford cars. When you have to go to a DMV in person (not by mail), and the government shuts down all DMVs in poor areas so the nearest DMV is 50 miles away, what do you do? You can't drive. You can't take a bus. Your only choice is to walk. Good luck with that.
---StrongAxe on 12/3/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Divorce


NurseRoberts: Are you saying that all illegals will eventually murder or rape someone?//

'All' Really?

Did I use 'All'?

Why is it so hard for you all to understand we need to know EVERYONE in this Country?

The Government wanted to know me at birth.

They forced the hospital to generate a document called 'Birth certificate'.

No more can a baby be born in this Country without the Gov wanting to know the child.

Census every 10 years for a reason.

Again, if only one of 22 millions was a murder or rapist I could understand your point.

But, there are thousands of murders and rapists.

Just because your family isn't killed or rape by an Illegal doesn't mean you can be insensitive.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/3/18


NurseRoberts, as I told StrongAxe, the Gov are masters of playing around with numbers and words.

Until recent years, most people caught illegally crossing the southern border were simply bused back into Mexico in what officials called VOLUNTARY RETURNS, but which critics derisively termed CATCH AND RELEASE. Those removals, which during the 1990s reached more 1 million a year, were NOT COUNTED in Immigration and Customs Enforcements deportation statistics.--Snopes (A left's website)

Trump ended 'catch and release' which you are trying to compare his numbers with Obama's numbers.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/3/18


StrongAxe: If you're a citizen who "looks" illegal,//

What does an Illegal LOOK LIKE?

Please stop with the White Leftist's RACIST talking points

'Black folks are too dumb to FIGURE out HOW to get IDs'

Don't you know, we steal our liquor.

'We don't own passports because we don't like traveling outside our towns.'

'Too poor to own cars.' Regardless, everyone knows driver's licenses are too hard for Black folks.

'Too dumb to understand the written driver's test to pass.'

If SOMEHOW we manage to pass the written test, then most likely we can't pass the driving test.

'So, that's why Black people can't vote.'

'Don't you know, not all Black folks as smart as Stacy Abrams.'
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/2/18


---Nicole_Lacey on 11/30/18

//So, someone has to die, or get raped FIRST in order to get deported?//

Are you saying that all illegals will eventually murder or rape someone?

//ICE doesn't have the manpower or time to go after all Illegals.//

//They ONLY go after Illegals with felonies.//

Watching too much Fox?

From a recent article in USA today(5/18) "ICE agents have arrested an average of 4,143 undocumented immigrants without (my emphasis) a criminal record each month under the Trump administration. In the final two years under Obama, the agents averaged 1,703 a month."
---NurseRobert on 12/2/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Marriage


Nicole_Lacey:

Ideally, everyone scheduled for deportation SHOULD have a hearing before deportation. However, Trump himself said on Jun 24 that undocumented immigrants shouldn't have judges or court hearings. Think about this. If you're a citizen who "looks" illegal, you could be picked up on mere suspicion of being here illegally, and get deported without a hearing. You could TRY to tell them "But wait! I'm a citizen!", and normally, you could tell that to a judge, but you can't do that if you don't even get to see a judge in the first place.

Google: trump no hearing deportation
---StrongAxe on 12/2/18


StrongAxe, ICE doesn't randomly deport people without evidence first.

If they did I would have been deported a long time ago with my last name and strong Spanish accent.

BTW, you all seems to believe an ICE picks up an Illegal, drives to the border and immediately kicks them out.

Come on.

The Illegal is detained to prove she or he ISN'T illegal. (innocent until proven guilty)

It isn't any different when someone is suspected of killing someone is DETAINED, and goes to trial.

ICE brings charges claiming they are Illegal. The the person proves he or she is not guilty of the claim.

As when the State brings charges a person is a murderer and the person proves he isn't not guilty of the charge.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/1/18


It is funny Trump knows INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, when it comes to his issues or even Kavanaugh, etc, but seems to believe those with a different color skin, are guilty period, without any proof, with out ant need of proof, simply because HE SAID SO, BECAUSE HE SAYS HIS GUT IS MORE BRILLIANT THAN HIS BRAIN. The double standard is enough to make you puke. He has no clue how his double standard will be his downfall.
---kathr4453 on 12/1/18


StrongAxe, deportation has NOTHING to do with other crimes done in America.

They already committed a crime that is CALLED (referred to as "entry without inspection EWI") in violation of the immigration law, and others enter legally and then sty illegally (referred to as overstayers)...Both types of illegal immigrants are deportable under Immigration and Nationality Act Section 237 which says: "Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is DEPORTABLE."--FAIR

Which means we DON'T need additional crimes to deport someone.

If the person DOESN'T draw attention to themselves AKA commit any MORE crimes. They will NOT get deported.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/1/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Consolidation


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: So, someone has to die, or get raped FIRST in order to get deported?

Yes, that's EXACTLY how it works. The U.S. uses the legal system established by the Magna Carta, that's based on the principle of "innocent until proven guilty". The state must prove you guilty of a crime before it can impose a sentence. France and Mexico, on the other hand, operate under the Napoleonic code of "guilty until proven innocent". If one is accused, it's up to the defendant to prove himself guilty. That's the same kind of justice that was meted out in Salem and other places to women falsely accused of being witches.
---StrongAxe on 12/1/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Yes it did. You are claiming that Illegals commit less crimes than us. As if that makes it okay for them to stay here.

No, that's NOT what it means. What it DOES mean is that the argument that "we should keep illegals out because they're criminals" is an invalid argument. There may very well be other reasons to keep them out, but that isn't one of them.
---StrongAxe on 11/30/18


Samuel: (ICE) should work to see which are criminals and then arrest them and deport them.//

???

So, someone has to die, or get raped FIRST in order to get deported?

BTW, you do know they kill and rape other Illegals more than Americans Citizens?

//Obama set up ICE//

Bush NOT Obama

//Trump on the other hand has them them after people with speeding and parking tickets.//

Watching too much Murphy Brown.

ICE doesn't have the manpower or time to go after all Illegals.

They ONLY go after Illegals with felonies.

//I would prefer they went back to tracking down gang members//

Sure, because ONLY gang members kill, rape and beat women.

Let the lone wolves go.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/30/18


We should work to see which are criminals and then arrest them and deport them. Wait that is what Obama did. But then it must be wrong to do because Obama set up ICE to track down Illegal aliens who were major criminals.

Trump on the other hand has them them after people with speeding and parking tickets.

I would prefer they went back to tracking down gang members.
---Samuelbb7 on 11/30/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Refinancing


StrongAxe: Your analogy has NOTHING to do with that I said.//

Yes it did. You are claiming that Illegals commit less crimes than us. As if that makes it okay for them to stay here.

I used the example of putting people in YOUR house and telling you to shut even if they break your furniture.

//The Third Amend is exactly this, with troops.//

Are we at War in our homeland?

No!

3rd Amend. ***places restrictions on the quartering of soldiers in private homes without the owner's consent, FORBIDDING the practice in PEACETIME. The amendment is a response to Quartering Acts passed by the British parliament

Let me break it down for you. If an Illegal wants to commit a crime LET him do it in his own Country.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/30/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Your analogy has NOTHING to do with that I said.

The government believed it DID had that right. The Third Amendment is exactly this, with troops. Roman law said troops could grab anyone and force them to carry their armor for up to a mile. Jesus agreed, saying that when someone asks you to go a mile, you should go two.

If Illegals were NOT in this Country their crime rate would be ZERO!

This is one of the stupidest statements I have heard this week. If there were no humans on earth, there would be no war or disease or poverty. Should we then deduce for this that the best solution to war, disease, or poverty is to exterminate mankind? (Actually, God did this in Noah's day, so maybe...)
---StrongAxe on 11/28/18


StrongAxe: Yes, a few criminals will be in EVERY population, but the percentage of crimes by illegals is LOWER than that of the general population//

That is the stupidest comment Democrats make.

That's like you are told you have to pay your next door's power bill because he isn't suppose to have power in his name.

Then you complain and they tell you stop complaining after all his power bill is much LOWER than your bill.

Or the city forces you to head a person in your home without your permission.

Then the person breaks your property. The city tells you to shut up because at least they break less of your property than your teenage boys.

If Illegals were NOT in this Country their crime rate would be ZERO!
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/27/18


Oh, and by the way, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
---Steveng on 11/27/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Franchises


Strongaxe wrote: "...but the percentage of crimes by illegals is LOWER than that of the general population."

Maybe not here in the United States - yet - but in Europe it's a very real problem. One crime from an illegal is one too many. A majority of the caravans are adult males, many, if you have ever seen photos and video clips, are flashing MS-13 hand signs. The small minority are women and children used as "human shields" so the MSM makes it look like it's a real crisis. And let it be known that criminals from other countries are taking advantage of these caravans to enter the United States.
---Steveng on 11/27/18


StrongAxe: Why don't we see blacks dominating the agricultural industry?//

EXACTLY!

Now do you see our point?

Because it is CHEAPER to hirer Illegals. Or you have a better chance if you speak Spanish to work even at McDonalds according to Black people in Los Angeles.

Remember the 1992 Rodney King riots?

McD kept the burning footage. Why? Burger King and Krystals burned down next to McDonalds.

The Media stopped many Looters asking them why they spared all the McDonalds.

Do you know what many of they said?

"Because we have to work after this is finished. McDonalds is the only place that hires us even if we have a criminal record."

What has changed?

Millions of Illegals
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/27/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Yes, a few criminals will be in EVERY population, but the percentage of crimes by illegals is LOWER than that of the general population (and MUCH lower than that of Trump's administration).

If you judge a group of people by their worst elements, you throw out the baby with the bath water. Should I judge you by The Inquisition?

Each vote is tallied against a voter list of legal citizen voters. Even if an illegal fills out a ballot, that ballot CAN'T check out.

Representation is based on residency, not citizenship nor voter legality. Prisoners count in the census even though they can't vote.

Why don't we see blacks dominating the agricultural industry?
---StrongAxe on 11/26/18


StrongAxe: Why do Republicans scream about illegals "coming to steal our jobs"//

Republicans are screaming about those few criminals are among them are killing and raping American Citizens.

Next jobs

We know that's how Democrats are getting their illegal votes wins.

We have about 22 million illegals, but people state it's really 42 million. When they vote illegally they vote Democrat.

Why do you think Democrats don't what the citizen question in the census?

//instead of welcoming them to do the excess jobs that nobody else wants?//

Maybe because you are not Black you don't know that Black people WANT those jobs.

Illegals put Black people out of work more than any other group.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/26/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Lead Generation


Sorry StrongAxe, I can't explain the Chick fil a a vs McD on the other blog. We are moving fast to other subjects.

Pretend Chick-fil-a is a Socialist Country and McDonald is a Capitalist Country.

I don't care how much money you have you can't buy a hamburger in Chick-fil-a.

You are force to buy a chicken sandwich.

If you want a hamburger you have to go McD if your are rich enough to buy a plane ticket. (McD if is a Country)

Now in McD you buy a hamburger or chicken sandwich even a fish sandwich. (even if it pitiful).

The choices are your choices NOT the Government's choices.

As my father use to tell me. "These are your 2 choices: What I tell you to do or what I tell you to do. That's it.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/24/18


Nicole_Lacey:

Likewise.

Proverbs 27:17: As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
---StrongAxe on 11/23/18


Happy Thanksgiving to you StrongAxe.

I enjoy our debates.

You keep my mind sharp.

(note, not my grammar and spelling just my reasoning)
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/23/18


Happy Thanksgiving to all!
---StrongAxe on 11/22/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Mortgages


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I pray the Lord blesses all those who seek his face.
---trey on 11/21/18


Thanks for the info.
---Nicole_Lacey on 11/20/18


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.