ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Fallen Humans Incarnation

The Eastern Churches teach that even if Adam had not fallen, the Incarnation still would have happened because God loves His creation so much that He desires to be indentified with it as closely as possible.

What is the minimum number of fallen humans that would have brought about the Incarnation?

Join Our Free Chat and Take The Who Is Jesus Bible Quiz
 ---Cluny on 12/13/18
     Helpful Blog Vote (3)

Post a New Blog



ax: "If you fear illegals just because more are in prison, shouldn't you also fear blacks for the same reason? Maybe both are because non-whites are more likely to get the short end of the justice system?"

Or, maybe they commit more crimes. Have you ever looked up the word "illegal"?


---jerry6593 on 1/13/19


john9346:

My comment about Adam + Eve was just common sense. I have repeatedly asked YOU how can explain how they would be expected to know that God was right and the Serpent was wrong, yet you have never answered this. I'm still waiting.

Readers join me and praying that Strongaxe comes to know the God of Holy Scripture the God he so flamboyantly denies...

How sanctimonious of you! I have "known the God of Holy Scripture" since 1976, and I have never "flamboyantly denied" him, as you erroneously claim.
---StrongAxe on 1/12/19


The internet is the way to control the masses. Every form you fill out from car registration and taxes to social security to your grocery store's preferred customer programs are stored in a database.

For those of you who think that the control of the masses has not happened read "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" by HUGO PILOT.
---Steveng on 1/11/19


I appreciate Strongaxe for admitting that he cant show from the Scriptures withchapter and verse that, "The confusion is because Adam+Eve heard two conflicting messages from God and Serpent, but had no way to know which was right, as they had never heard a lie before."

The chapters and verses were pointed out to him and he still couldn't show...

Readers join me and praying that Strongaxe comes to know the God of Holy Scripture the God he so flamboyantly denies...
---john9346 on 1/12/19


Democrat so fixated on skin color

Read Up !

Post Modernism Marxism

Before : proletariat against the Bourgeois

Now : Separation of Group

Group Idenitity

Compare to individual Responsibilties
---RichardC on 1/11/19




StrongAxe: If you fear illegals just because more are in prison,//

I return your 'Huh?' back to you. When did I said I feared them JUST because they are Illegal?

//shouldn't you also fear blacks for the same reason?//

As I said before, I am COLOR-BLIND!

I don't want serious Prisoner RELEASED SOONER than their sentence given to him or her.

Serious: Murder, Rapist, Human Trafficker and the like

//Maybe both are because non-whites are more likely to get the short end of the justice system?//

So, the answer ISN'T to give them a long end of the Justice system.

The ANSWER is the give White people the SAME justice.

Why are Democrats so fixated on skin color?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/11/19


Steveng:

Instead of mocking what I said, why not actually refute it, point by point. Which of these is incorrect, and why? Be specific.
1) Jesus was "the lamb slain from the foundation of the world"
2) So God knew, before Adam was created, that he would fall
3) And he knew the Fall would condemn most of mankind to hell
4) Knowing this, he still put Adam to the test, knowing he would fail and billions would be lost as a result.

He only saves those who have a loving heart

Exactly. Which means that he's totally willing to have everyone else (i.e. the majority of mankind) go to hell. Which is billions of people. He creates billions of people, knowing in advance that most of them will burn.
---StrongAxe on 1/9/19


StrongAxe wrote: "God's Great Plan ... is worth the souls of billions people being lost ..."

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. What loving God would purposely use lost souls to achieve his plan?

StrongAxe wrote: "God is omnipotent, so he COULD save anyone he wants."

He only saves those who have a loving heart - whether they believe in Jesus or not (remember, there are two resurrections). These are the people he wants to populate the new earth. It's up to each individual whether they want eternal life or not.
---Steveng on 1/9/19


strongaxe said, "What I wrote is common sense, not scripture. YOU explain how Adam, having never heard a lie before, would know to believe God but not the Serpent?"

Strongaxe, how do or where did you learn about Adam, Eve, and the serpent? The bible right??

You and I both know you didn't learn about Adam and the fall from common sense...

So now i'm going to ask you before all the readers again, "Please shhow from the Scriptures withchapter and verse that, "The confusion is because Adam+Eve heard two conflicting messages from God and Serpent, but had no way to know which was right, as they had never heard a lie before."
---john9346 on 1/9/19


strongaxe said, "I never said I don't sin. Trump did. Again, you pull total rubbish out of your own imagination, then accuse me of it."

Sir, respectfully, please pay attention,

I didn't accuse you I simply asked you so to better understand what you believe...

I also don't no what Trump has to do with my question to you since I never mentioned him in my question to you???
---john9346 on 1/9/19




Steveng:

You wrote: You have got to be kidding!

No, sadly, I'm not. If you have any VALID arguments to refute the conclusion my last message, I would love to hear them. And I'm not kidding in that either. I would REALLY love to hear them, because I find those implications deeply troubling.

God knew, before he created Adam, or that he even created the world, that Adam would fall, and that as a result, billions of souls would be lost - yet he continued with creation anyway, so he must have thought that it was worth doing so, despite this terrible cost.
---StrongAxe on 1/9/19


StrongAxe wrote: "...it's worth the souls of billions people being lost to carry it out."

You have got to be kidding!
---Steveng on 1/9/19


Steveng:

You wrote: Did God know from the beginning when He created Adam that he will disobey Him?

Yes, because long before God even created Adam, or even the earth, he knew Jesus would have to die for the sins of man:

Revelation 13:8:
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

God gave man free will. He doesn't want anyone to perish. II Peter 3:9

God is omnipotent, so he COULD save anyone he wants. Despite this, the way is narrow, and few find it. Some part of God's Great Plan for the Universe is so important, it's worth the souls of billions people being lost to carry it out.
---StrongAxe on 1/8/19


Did God know from the beginning when He created Adam that he will disobey Him? Did He make mistake in creating man? Did He repent in creating man? Genesis 6:5-8

God gave man free will. He doesn't want anyone to perish. II Peter 3:9
---Steveng on 1/8/19


StrongAxe: Blacks are 12% of the population, but 37% of prison populations (3x).//

Yes, thanks to a DEMOCRAT President Bill Clinton's 1994 Crime Bill.

Don't get me wrong. ANYONE who commits a crime should go to Prison. No matter the RACE.

So, don't act as if Democrats are SHOCKED to see many Black men in Prison.

Who passed a Prison Reform bill?

TRUMP!

The man you CLAIM is Racist.

So a Racists man signs into law allowing MORE Black and Brown people OUT among us??

Some Racist!

The KKK needs to teach him the trade. If you can find a KKK member? They are all dead or in their 90's.

Don't get me WRONG.

I'm ALSO AGAINST Trump's Law.

Why?

Because I am COLOR blind!
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/8/19


Nicole_Lacey:

Blacks are 12% of the population, but 37% of prison populations (3x). If you fear illegals just because more are in prison, shouldn't you also fear blacks for the same reason? Maybe both are because non-whites are more likely to get the short end of the justice system?


john9346:

What I wrote is common sense, not scripture. YOU explain how Adam, having never heard a lie before, would know to believe God but not the Serpent?

I also ask you to go back in your own memory to the very first time you ever heard a lie. How that happened, how it made you feel, and how you reacted to it.

I never said I don't sin. Trump did. Again, you pull total rubbish out of your own imagination, then accuse me of it.
---StrongAxe on 1/8/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Make Money


strongaxe:

I'm still waiting I asked before for you to show from the Scriptures withchapter and verse that, "The confusion is because Adam+Eve heard two conflicting messages from God and Serpent, but had no way to know which was right, as they had never heard a lie before."

So Strongaxe do you not sin??
---john9346 on 1/7/19


StrongAxe: The voter suppression I mentioned was hundreds of thousands of LEGAL voters whose votes were suppressed.//

The ONLY LEGAL Votes whose votes were suppressed is when Illegals vote canceling OUT their vote.

Otherwise, there isn't any other suppression to Legal Voters

//When did I ever say that?! Perhaps you meant to say "less"?//

Yes, THANKS!

Those STATS are from SOLVED crimes.

But, even those stats are wrong also, because EVERY Illegals has committed a crime. 100% is on their side.

Now if you want to compare 2nd offense, lets go there.

*'Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do.' By Randall Hoven-American Thinker CORRECTS the Washington Post's stats
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/7/19


Nicole_Lacey:

The voter suppression I mentioned was hundreds of thousands of LEGAL voters whose votes were suppressed.

You wrote: StrongAxe, you love to say Illegals commit more crimes then Citizens.

Huh? When did I ever say that?! Perhaps you meant to say "less"?

See Washington Post article: "Two charts demolish the notion that immigrants here illegally commit more crime"

From Cato institute in 2018: 2015 Criminal conviction rates in Texas, per 100K people, approximately:
1700 crimes by citizens, 700 by illegals, 250 by legals.
3.9 homicides by citizens, 2.9 by illegals, 0.5 by legals.
290 larcenies by citizens, 60 by illegals, 40 by legals.
---StrongAxe on 1/7/19


StrongAxe, you love to say Illegals commit more crimes then Citizens.

Which is the craziest statements held by Democrats

1. Impossible since EVERY Illegal has committed their 1st CRIME in America.

Now if you want to compare Illegals 2nd crime to Citizens that's another thing.

2. no one KNOWS how many Illegals are in America.

3. Every crimes hasn't been solved.

4. In fact there are MORE unsolved crimes than solved crimes.

5. Plus, Illegals said the reason they DON'T report another Illegals committing a crime against them is because they are afraid of being deported for their 1st crime the victim committed.

No. 1 Illegals crime victims are from other Illegals

---Nicole_Lacey on 1/7/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Rehab Treatments


StrongAxe: Preventing voter fraud is the CLAIMED purpose of voter suppression,//

Yes, if that suppression is applied Illegals.

Documented? As if that means 100%

You don't accept documented rapes as the 100% committed rapes.

Plus, many Illegals already ADMITTED they voted. Even Citizens admitted to voting TWICE or more.

NAME a BLACK PERSON who SAID he or she COULDN'T get a Photo ID thus couldn't VOTE

//voters disenfranchised by such laws is in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.//

WHERE? WHO?

You MAKE UP numbers.

//The cure is a THOUSAND TIMES worse than the disease.//

WHO DOESN'T want to be cured?

Only those who are NOT diseased.

Thus Illegals and those committing fraud.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/7/19


jerry6593:

It has nothing to do with being a foreigner, but with being conserative (like most here) vs. liberal (like me and a few others).


john9346:

Adam would have had absolutely no experience with lying, deceit, treachery, or anything else evil like that before eating the fruit. So, having never heard a lie before, how could he possibly have known that one was telling the truth and the other was lying, and if so, which one was which? I'm curious to hear your explanation.

In addition, you need to repent of your sins my friend see, Rom 3:23, 10-12...

Again, please say EXACTLY which "sins" I have committed that you think I need to repent of. Please be specific, and provide proof.
---StrongAxe on 1/7/19


strongaxe said, "The confusion is because Adam+Eve heard two conflicting messages from God and Serpent, but had no way to know which was right, as they had never heard a lie before."

Can you show this from the Scriptures withchapter and verse??

In addition, you need to repent of your sins my friend see, Rom 3:23, 10-12...
---john9346 on 1/7/19


Nicole: Isn't it strange that a foreigner like the axster is so concerned with our voter laws? Cheating is the ONLY way Democrats can win. I don't hear them objecting to showing photo ID to ride an airplane.

As for the subject of this blog, I find Cluny's premise to be ridiculous.


---jerry6593 on 1/7/19


Send a Free Congratulations Ecard


Nicole_Lacey:

Preventing voter fraud is the CLAIMED purpose of voter suppression, yet the ACTUAL amount of documented voter fraud is in the tens to hundreds of votes. Meanwhile, the collateral damage caused to voters disenfranchised by such laws is in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS. The cure is a THOUSAND TIMES worse than the disease. This shows that the ACTUAL purpose of such laws is disenfranchisement, and several lawmakers actually admitted this.
---StrongAxe on 1/7/19


StrongAxe: READ the article I quoted.//

I just finished the article. I am surprised at you. You didn't notice all the tricks.

They make a statements with quotes and next they make another statement without quotes. Leading one to think the person made both statements.

Read it again.

Plus I went to the Palm Beach Post where the Daily Beast claims the Former FL GOP chairman Jim Greer told them the explicit goal of voter ID law was Democratic suppression..

I tried to look up the whole article to see if his word were manipulated. But I couldn't find the article at all.

Did you read my blog about their statements?

Not wanting someone to vote twice and only for Citizens is the purpose of the photo ID.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/6/19


Nicole_Lacey:

READ the article I quoted. I had to abbreviate a lot of things that were said to squeeze into 125 words, but what those people I mentioned actually said are spelled out in more detail.
---StrongAxe on 1/6/19


'As we always knew, California and American elections are filled with fraud and corruption. Thanks to a poll released in 2015, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote..Since they can not be deported or jailed, they dont care if they violate yet another American law--'Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote 2015' Report January 26,2017 By Stephen Frank California Political Review

That's only the dumb ones to admit it, because we know there are Illegals who voted, but smart enough to keep quiet.

Since 80 percent of noncitizens vote Democratic, according to the study--Same article

That's why Democrats DON'T want the Photo ID Law and blame the reason that it would disenfranchised Black people as an excuse.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/6/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Stocks


Of course, StrongAxe. Democrats are the ones who CHEAT at the ballot boxes.

If you have to show your photo ID you can only vote ONCE.

You can't vote as you aunt Sarah, Cousin Sam or your next neighbor who DIED 10 years ago.

//Phyllis Schlafly admited it.//

Admitted it?

Republicans have been saying for decades that photo IDs are needed to prevent vote fraud.

AGAIN, stopping Democrats from cheating is always the goal to WIN.

//Former FL GOP chariman Jim Greer told news the explicit goal of voter ID law was Democratic suppression.//

Suppression of voting MORE than one time is suppression in Democrats' eyes.

Esp. if you won't LET Illegals VOTE for Democrats.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/6/19


Nicole_Lacey:

From The Daily Beast: "Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters"

Phyllis Schlafly admited it.

PA House Majority Leader Mike Turzai told a Republican gathering their voter ID law would allow Romney to win PA.

Former FL GOP chariman Jim Greer told news the explicit goal of voter ID law was Democratic suppression.


john9346:

Sure, but before you ask me that, you need to FIRST tell me EXACTLY what it is that you think that I need to repent OF. Be specific.

The confusion is because Adam+Eve heard two conflicting messages from God and Serpent, but had no way to know which was right, as they had never heard a lie before.
---StrongAxe on 1/6/19


strongaxe said, "God putting Adam in that situation was deliberate. God is all-knowing, knowing the future. He knew Adam would eat the fruit and fall. He knew millions would die during the Flood and billions during subsequent millennia, because he already knew Jesus would have to die, long before there was even a fruit to eat."

amen...

And as cited earlier:

3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

Remember, God is God who created you, you are not God who created God...

Pray God brings you to repentance...
---john9346 on 1/5/19


strongaxe said, "Confusion is obvious from the context."

Explain, where is the confusion reread Gen 2:16-17??

Where in Gen 2:16-17 stating, "2 Different Things." as you state?

Adam and Eve disprooves your position because Eve told the serpent what God had said, the serpent told Eve what God had said, and Adam told God what he had said so now where is the confusion you are claiming???
---john9346 on 1/5/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Diabetes


StrongAxe, that site you cited SAID a lady CLAIMS a lawmaker told her Black won't win. And that tape by the same lady scrubbed from the internet.

There ISN'T a tape of said tape because a Lawmaker NEVER made those statements.

//My comments said NOTHING about letting illegals vote.//

Yes, it does, because you and I both KNOW Black people in Alabama can get a FREE photo IDs to vote.

//Actual voter fraud was in the tens to hundreds,

Thus, why Democrats DON'T want the Photo ID Law because those numbers won't increase.

//but disenfranchisement was hundreds of thousands.//

Again, Black people were not disenfranchised because as I said MORE BLACK people voted in Dec 2017 years AFTER the Photo ID law.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/19


StrongAxe: so laws that unfairly target ALL poor people will unfairly disproportionately target blacks,//

YOU DID IT AGAIN!

That is a racist remark!

So you do believe most Black people in Alabama are POOR!

How is that no different than saying a law that targets people who eat fried chicken will unfairly disproportionately target Blacks?

A law that targets people who eat watermelon will unfairly disproportionately target Blacks?

//and when SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to disenfranchise blacks, they are racist laws//

Same as IF you said: an additional tax on fried chicken or watermelon is SPECIFICALLY Designed to disenfranchise Blacks, they are racist laws.

Do you NOW understand?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/19


StrongAxe: Racism is saying someone is bad BECAUSE of his race.//

???

No, Racism is someone who BELIEVES someone else is beneath him because he ISN'T the SAME race as him.

Racism remarks are words originated from a Racist person. WORDS

//I said LAWS in Alabama are racist, because they discriminate against blacks. I didn't say blacks were INHERENTLY too poor to own cars. I said poor Alabamans (who couldn't afford cars) are more likely to be black,//

???

So, if you live in Alabama and unable to afford a car you are most likely to be Black?

And on THAT premise, the Republican Leaders decided to close down the DMVs to STOP Black people from voting.

Is that your position?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/5/19


Nicole_Lacey:

Racism is saying someone is bad BECAUSE of his race. I said LAWS in Alabama are racist, because they discriminate against blacks.

I didn't say blacks were INHERENTLY too poor to own cars. I said poor Alabamans (who couldn't afford cars) are more likely to be black, so laws that unfairly target ALL poor people will unfairly disproportionately target blacks, and when SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to disenfranchise blacks, they are racist laws - ESPECIALLY when lawmakers have been CAUGHT ON CAMERA admitting "without these laws, blacks would win".

My comments said NOTHING about letting illegals vote. Actual voter fraud was in the tens to hundreds, but disenfranchisement was hundreds of thousands.
---StrongAxe on 1/5/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Depression


StrongAxe: claiming Black people are unable to get photo IDs is a racist remark

1st you claim they can't due to DMV closures
Next you claim they are too POOR to own cars.

Which is it?

They have cars, but can't find a DMV, or no cars needing driver licenses

//it's black people in Alabama who are complaining about being disenfranchised. Don't argue with me.//

NAME ONE? I am Black and NOT COMPLAINING.

White people living outside of Alabama are making this false claims. As if Black people need White people to HELP them vote. We can figure it out.

You won't acknowledge the FACT MORE Black people voted in Dec 2017 special election than both Obama's elections.

Guess who couldn't vote? Illegals
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/4/19


Nicole_Lacey:

So again, Nicole, exactly WHICH "racist remarks" did I make "in order to allow Illegals to vote"? Be specific.

And it's black people in Alabama who are complaining about being disenfranchised. Don't argue with me. Argue with them.
---StrongAxe on 1/4/19


StrongAxe: You wrote on 12/30/18: You are making racists remarks in order to allow Illegals to vote!

I wrote: When have I EVER said I want illegals to vote?

You wrote: I never said you did//

Sorry, it would SEEM as I did.

But I didn't.
'
I can make German remarks, but it doesn't mean I speak German fluently.

That's why I said you are MAKING racist remarks.

If I think you are a racist I wouldn't hesitate to call you a racist.

Now I do think Democrats are racist since slavery time. The leaders know EXACTLY what they are doing.

They put out their talking points and you all pick them up without THINKING ABOUT.

Again, PLEASE making racist remarks. Black people CAN vote in Alabama.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/4/19


kathr, StrongAxe already said this on Dec. 15, 2018.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 1/4/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Study


I think many either don't know or fail to realize God already told us, that Jesus was FORORDAINED before the foundation of the world to take away sin. Interesting this was planned before Adam and Eve were created. One thing is that Satan and 1/3 of the angles had already fallen. So redemption began way way back before the foundation of the world, but not redemption of fallen angels, but a redemption for all of creation, including the world as we see in Romans 8. The New Heaven and earth is included in Jesus being the Head of the New Creation, where NO SIN will ever again enter in. It's important to see the WHOLE picture.
---kathr4453 on 1/4/19


strongaxe said, "God told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit. The serpent told them to eat. How were they supposed to know God was right, and the serpent was wrong? The had no reason to distrust the serpent. THEY HAD NEVER HEARD A LIE BEFORE. They wouldn't know what a lie was. They were totally ignorant of evil."

This premise is Utterly False because God had spoken see Gen 2:16-17.

The serpent reminded them of what God had said see, Gen 3:1, 4, and 5 .

Eve repeated what God had said to the serpent see, Gen 3:2, 3

Adam repeated the commandment with excuse see Gen 3:11-12.
---john9346 on 1/3/19


john9346:

Confusion is obvious from the context. Adam and Eve were told two different things. They had never heard a lie, so wouldn't know how to deal with one. Can you remember the very first time you ever heard a lie and how you reacted? I do, and it was very confusing and traumatic.

This was the very first difficult time for Adam, and God could have been there to help him through it, yet he was not, Why was that?

God putting Adam in that situation was deliberate. God is all-knowing, knowing the future. He knew Adam would eat the fruit and fall. He knew millions would die during the Flood and billions during subsequent millennia, because he already knew Jesus would have to die, long before there was even a fruit to eat.
---StrongAxe on 1/4/19


strongaxe said, "God KNEW what would happen before Adam was even created, yet he set the whole foundation for the fall anyway."
amen...

strongaxe said, "He could easily have corrected this confusion, had he wanted to, but he was conspicuously absent, and deliberately allowed Adam and Eve to be deceived, then blamed them for it."

Who said it was confusion??

Who said, "God was conspicuously absent,"

Who said this was deliberate deception and blame??
---john9346 on 1/3/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Verses


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote on 12/30/18: You are making racists remarks in order to allow Illegals to vote!

I wrote: When have I EVER said I want illegals to vote?

You wrote: I never said you did. I said Democrats are using Black Voters when complaining about the Photo ID law.

Yes, you did! See above!
---StrongAxe on 1/3/19


Sorry StrongAxe I been blocked twice when I answered you. I will try again.

//What are nearby these "Free ID locations"?//

Google Photo Voter ID law Alabama Secretary of State and it will have locations available. Plus a mobile unit that will go to your house. No more excuses.

//When have I EVER said I want illegals to vote?//

I never said you did. I said Democrats are using Black Voters when complaining about the Photo ID law.

Democrats KNOW that Black people are CAPABLE of getting ID.

Illegals are the ones they REALLY care about. They need them to vote as well.
'
You are using their talking racist points.

Please stop. We are not helpless.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/3/19


john9346:

God told Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit. The serpent told them to eat. How were they supposed to know God was right, and the serpent was wrong? The had no reason to distrust the serpent. THEY HAD NEVER HEARD A LIE BEFORE. They wouldn't know what a lie was. They were totally ignorant of evil.

Isn't God omnipresent? He could easily have corrected this confusion, had he wanted to, but he was conspicuously absent, and deliberately allowed Adam and Eve to be deceived, then blamed them for it. This was God's plan all along: Jesus was "The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world", which means God KNEW what would happen before Adam was even created, yet he set the whole foundation for the fall anyway.
---StrongAxe on 1/1/19


strongaxe:

It is not about Adam being the best that he can be you are asserting that God created Adam and left him to figure it out of that Scripture doesn't teach such. Adam sinned by eating the fruit (an act)of sin and because God is just Adam was punished

God is infanently perfect and just not being fair my friend.

Strongaxe, please read Gen 2 and 3 to resolve your seemly objections.
---john9346 on 12/31/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Arthritis


john9346:

That was a reductio ad absurdum:
1. Condemning someone for being "the best he can possibly be" would be unfair
2. God isn't unfair
3. Therefore, God wouldn't condemn someone for being "the best he can possibly be".
4. God condemned Adam
5. Therefore, Adam wasn't "the best he can possibly be".

God perfection is infanent

I'm not sure what you mean by "infanent", as there is no such word. Was that a typo?


Nicole_Lacey:

What are nearby these "Free ID locations"?
Republicans disenfranchise blacks, and *I*'m racist?!
When have I EVER said I want illegals to vote?
---StrongAxe on 12/30/18


I think one. But all are fallen. So we are all in need of forgiveness.
---Samuelbb7 on 12/30/18


strongaxe:

"I never said that God can't do what he pleases."

Sir, you said, "It would be unfair for God to condemn him for being "the best that he could possibly be."

God perfection is infanent (no sameness with humans), God decreed Adams's Fall it was Eternally Planned.

perfect in Greek in Matt 5:48 means mature not beyond sin as you are presupposing
---john9346 on 12/30/18


StrongAxe: When you can't GET to the thing that's free, because it's too far away and you don't have a car, or you can't get time off work to make the trip!//

AGAIN, the State put all the free IDs locations closer than the DMV closed locations!

Are you suggestion Black people WITHOUT cars have NEVER LEFT THEIR HOMES within a DMV location or were they are OFFERING a free ID?

Please answer that question. Yes or No

//I've been saying that for WEEKS, but you still don't get it!//

As I been saying for WEEKS your COMMENTS are RACIST, but you still don't get it!

You are making racists remarks in order to allow Illegals to vote!

QUIT making BLACK people your SCAPEGOATS!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/30/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Asthma


john9346:

I never said that God can't do what he pleases. I said that Adam, of HIS own free will, did things that were wrong, DESPITE being "perfect".

If you don't like my definition of "perfect", what is YOUR definition of "perfect"? If something or someone can be perfect, yet still contain flaws, what does this say about God, who is also described as "perfect"?

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
---StrongAxe on 12/30/18


strongaxe said, "
Adam's behavior showed MUCH need for improvement! It would be unfair for God to condemn him for being "the best that he could possibly be", wouldn't it?"

Now this is hubris...

Strongaxe, God is creator and human beings are his creation he can and will do with us all as he pleases...

Remember this and don't forget this sir:

"Our God is in the heavens, he does all that he pleases."
Ps. 115:3
---john9346 on 12/29/18


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Since when being poor means you CAN'T afford something FREE?

When you can't GET to the thing that's free, because it's too far away and you don't have a car, or you can't get time off work to make the trip! I've been saying that for WEEKS, but you still don't get it!
---StrongAxe on 12/29/18


john9346:

What is YOUR definition of perfect, where a perfect creature is capable of wilfully committing such a horrible mistake to doom mankind for centuries to come?

One of the dictionary definitions is
excellent or complete beyond practical or theoretical improvement.

Adam's behavior showed MUCH need for improvement! It would be unfair for God to condemn him for being "the best that he could possibly be", wouldn't it?


Nicole_Lacey:

It's very easy to let your fingers do the walking. Google: black aborigines illiterates
See: "Alabama state Sen. Scott Beason apologizes for calling black people 'aborigines.'"
---StrongAxe on 12/29/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Cholesterol


StrongAxe: It's about the difficulty of obtaining photo ID...This affects people of all races. However, in Alabama, at least, it affects black people MORE, because a disproportionate number of poor people happen to be black.//

Since when being poor means you CAN'T afford something FREE?

Believe it or not, poor Black people in Alabama drive their OWN cars. Have passports and smoke. Go to clubs. Many are Veterans Which ALL require PHOTO IDs.

Democrats are dishonest. Photo ID Law DOESN'T disenfranchise Black Democrat voters

Black Democrats are USED for Illegal Democrats Voters.

You are WORRIED about Illegal Democrats NOT being able to VOTE.

Photo IDs stop Illegal Hispanics not Black American Citizens!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/29/18


Nicole_Lacey:

No, no, no. IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING STUPID. I have NEVER said that it was, so why do you keep bringing that up? Why are you so fixated on the idea that white people MUST be thinking that black people are stupid?

It's about the difficulty of obtaining photo ID. If you work two jobs and don't have a car, you can't easily get to a DMV, nor can you afford to take time off work. This affects people of all races. However, in Alabama, at least, it affects black people MORE, because a disproportionate number of poor people happen to be black. They also are more likely to vote Democrat, which is why such measures are designed specifically to disenfranchise Democrat voters.
---StrongAxe on 12/29/18


strongaxe ask, "Isn't sinning the perfect example of a most egregious error in judgment?"

Not necessarily saying, "An egregious error in judgment." is an ambiguous statement they may or may not mean Adam sinned.

strongaxe ask, "If Adam was perfect, how was he even capable of willfully deciding to sin?"

What is your definition of perfect?
---john9346 on 12/29/18


StrongAxe", The video claiming sponsor called Black "aborigines" and "illiterates" doesn't exist. CLICK the comment in Vox's article. Plus it isn't a quote, but hearsay.

Back up 5yrs increases 35 to 292. Voter impersonations means someone PRETENDING to be someone else. That's WHY photo ID is needed.

FREE photo ID offered in the SAME areas in place of CLOSED DMV is better.

So now Black people are so dumb we have to be guided every STEP to the voting booth. We are not political aware. We are SO STUPID we need White people to help us.

Do you know that was the SAME excuse White Slave Owners gave for not giving us our freedom?

DEMOCRATS: Change the people but not the SLOGANS!
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/28/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Lasik Surgery


john9346:

Isn't sinning the perfect example of a most egregious error in judgment? And if you don't like the term, let me rephrase it:

If Adam was perfect, how was he even capable of willfully deciding to sin?
---StrongAxe on 12/28/18


strongaxe said, "If Adam was perfect, how was he even capable of making such an egregiously bad error in judgment as to deliberately eat the forbidden fruit?"

Sir, your presupposition is misguided Adam sinned not made bad error in judgment. This is totally 2 different categories...
---john9346 on 12/28/18


cluny said, "This does NOT mean that if Adam had not fallen, the Incarnation would not have taken place."

But the Holy Spirit directing Paul contradicts you:

Rom 5:

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
---john9346 on 12/28/18


cluny said, "
NOTHING can stop God's love for His Creation. See John 3:16."

But if you read Jn 3:16 again it contradicts you my friend because it states that ones must believe to have everlasting life in order not to perish.

taking your position to its logical conclusion you have God The Father sending The Son without a cause that is illogical and The Blessed Trinity doesn't operate outside of the Laws of Logic...
---john9346 on 12/28/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Bullion


Nicole_Lacey:

READ the article!

Only 35 voter impersonations of 800 million ballots in 2000-2014.

"... disproportionate impact on black voters, since they are less likely to have the means - whether money, transportation, or hours off work - to get a voter ID. This is significant in Alabama since about 25 percent of the state's electorate is black, and black residents are more likely to vote Democrat."

A senator who pushed the law for over a decade said it would undermine Alabama's black power structure - its absence "benefits black elected leaders".

The bill's sponsors devised a plan to depress turnout of black voters - whom they called "aborigines" and "illiterates".
---StrongAxe on 12/28/18


Approved IDs:
Valid Driver's License, Valid Nondriver ID, Valid Alabama Photo Voter ID card, Valid State Issued ID (Alabama or any other state), Valid Federal Issued ID, Valid US Passport, Valid Employee ID from Federal Government, State of Alabama, County, Municipality, Board, or other entity of this state, Valid student or employee ID from a public or private college or university in the State of Alabama (including postgraduate technical or professional schools), Valid Military ID, and Valid Tribal ID

**If a voter does not have one of the approved forms of photo ID as stated in the law, then he or she may receive a FREE Alabama photo voter ID from various locations.

'Locations' is in blue with 50 locations.
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/27/18


john9346:

You wrote: But this is "Heresy." simply because Adam was perfect and after Adam there was no perfect human until the Lord Jesus

If Adam was perfect, how was he even capable of making such an egregiously bad error in judgment as to deliberately eat the forbidden fruit?


Nicole_Lacey:

Google: alabama photo id law
and look at the Vox article: Voter suppression in Alabama: what's true and what's not
---StrongAxe on 12/27/18


Wrong again, John.

I'm not preaching Peleganism.

Post-lapsarian humanity is utterly incapable of saving itself.

This does NOT mean that if Adam had not fallen, the Incarnation would not have taken place.

NOTHING can stop God's love for His Creation. See John 3:16.

Christ is born! Glorify Him!
---Cluny on 12/26/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Menopause


cluny said, "The Council of Ephesus was called to deal with the Nestorian heresy."

Yes and while in session they condemned Pelagius of whose teaching taught what you are stating...

Also, the council of Orange condemned this heresy of Pelagius
---john9346 on 12/26/18


\\In addition, this teaching was condemned by the Council of Ephesus...
---john9346 on 12/24/18\\

Quote the words, please.

The Council of Ephesus was called to deal with the Nestorian heresy.

Christ is born! Glorify Him!
---Cluny on 12/24/18


cluny said, "The Eastern Churches teach that even if Adam had not fallen, the Incarnation still would have happened because God loves His creation so much that He desires to be indentified with it as closely as possible."

But this is "Heresy." simply because Adam was perfect and after Adam there was no perfect human until the Lord Jesus See Rom 5...

If you seek to defend this teaching then you have to assert that there was a perfect person before Adam of which there wasn't...

In addition, this teaching was condemned by the Council of Ephesus...
---john9346 on 12/24/18


StrongAxe: Alabama passed a law saying that ID was now no longer good enough, and they needed NEW photo ID.//

CITE THAT!

You only need a Gov ID the SAME ID used at the SNAP office.

If you can register, you can vote. You CAN'T register WITHOUT a photo ID.

//One MUST go to a DMV,//

Any GOV. ID form will do.

Not everyone drives! So if you CHOOSE not to drive you LOSE your voting rights?

That means the disable, blind, and very old couldn't VOTE

//They don't have to travel to other cities to vote.//

No one can vote in another city! NO ONE

See why Jerry and I accuse Democrats of voter fraud?

Democrats vote in every city of the state!

You have to cheat to win elections
---Nicole_Lacey on 12/20/18


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Penpals


Given that Jesus is "the lamb slain from the foundation of the world", it means that God knew it would happen, and planned for it. The Fall was a foregone conclusion, even before Adam was even created.
---StrongAxe on 12/14/18


".What is the minimum number of fallen humans that would have brought about the Incarnation?" One, for "death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many." Rom 5:15,16 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive." 1Co 15:22
---joseph on 12/14/18


I'm not trying to set off a flame war here, but merely to spark discussion.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 12/13/18


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.