ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Western Eastern Religions

Are Eastern and Western religions a threat to each other's Civilization?

Join Our Christian Chat and Take The Who Is Jesus Bible Quiz
 ---jerry6593 on 1/20/19
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



Kathryn:

Again: You are showing your pride when someone 'dares' to correct you: If it's going to be governed by THE LORD - why then again your doubts about it - do you believe in what GOD says or not?

And why do you keep on attacking President Trump so much - oh yes - he is not doing perfectly - but at least he is trying to enforce some laws and for the protection of this nation: Is it alright for you what 'the liberals'(no moral is the meaning) did previously - passing the most depraved and wicked laws that before THE LORD - whatever nation that do that - under HIS JUDGMENT become?- True Christians will stand up for righteousness and not the opposite - and if you disagree on that - you are disagreeing with THE LORD HIMSELF!
---Melody on 4/8/19


Cluny:

You wrote: And neither you nor I are on the intelligence level of Einstein.

kathr4453 wrote: So again, what gives you the qualifications to diagnose anyone's IQ

You wrote: I never said a word about IQ, so you are the one who is deflecting.

She didn't say you "said a word about IQ". She said you were "diagnosing someone's IQ". When you say that someone else is not on the intelligence level of Einstein, you can't say that without first implicitly making an assessment (e.g. diagnosis) of their I.Q., even if you don't actually use the word "I.Q.".
---StrongAxe on 4/8/19


Cluny, judge not lest ye be judged. It's a very simply principle to implement if you choose to. I'm just as qualified as you are to assess another. Get it now? Probably not. Even Monk didn't get it....his excuse was that of a 5th grade mean girl reason... He admited to doing it out of revenge. Sad for that of a MONK. But at least he's honest about his motive. So we'll keep an eye on that, and see if EVERY PERSON he corrects is because they think he's Roman Catholic.
---kathr4453 on 4/8/19


\\ So again, what gives you the qualifications to diagnose anyone's IQ\\

I never said a word about IQ, so you are the one who is deflecting.

You claimed that both Monk Brendan and I are autistic. I asked, and I ask again, what qualifies you to make this claim.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 4/8/19


Monk, the conversation was about SPELLING.

Cluny, who said one has to be on the level of Einstein? You guys are great at deflection . So again, what gives you the qualifications to diagnose anyone's IQ.....Showing ones spelling has NOTHING to do with ones IQ?
---kathr4453 on 4/8/19




Samuel, great point. Thank you for posting.

Melody, I have no clue what your babbling about. When the 1000 years will be here, we HIS CHURCH will reign and rule with Him at that time. There's nothing wrong or evil wondering what type of earthly government it will be. We know it will be ruled with a rod of iron. So the Lord has given us some clues. Justice will be executed swiftly and honestly. It will also be a time of great peace on earth. But it will have to run on some economy, business, etc. it's no sin wo wonder about the REALITY IF SUCH A TIME. And for a FACT, no Trumps will be in power. No liars, cheats, racists...etc.

Praise God.
---kathr4453 on 4/7/19


Kathr4453 said, " Cluny, I have "respectively" misspelled words that you both carry on about as if the world would come to an end. You've been asked by several to stop, and you don't, showing one of two things....arrogance, or you both have a learning disability or mental disorder...neurosis ...whatever."

And yet you and others on these blogs have repeatedly been told of our "Eastern" beliefs, and yet you and others choose to lump us into the Roman Catholic Church. Neither of us are Roman Catholic. I am MELKITE Catholic, and Cluny is ORTHODOX. When you and others learn that, then I, at least, shall not bother anyone about spelling.
---Monk_Brendan on 4/7/19


kathr, I wasn't talking about you but john and his consistent misspelling of the word EUCHARIST.

And neither you nor I are on the intelligence level of Einstein.

Finally, as I asked before, can you please tell us what gives you the qualifications to diagnosis autism in people you have not even met?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 4/7/19


Cluny, I have "respectively" misspelled words that you both carry on about as if the world would come to an end. You've been asked by several to stop, and you don't, showing one of two things....arrogance, or you both have a learning disability or mental disorder...neurosis ...whatever.

You claim over and over its stupidity when you both have been shown Albert Einstein along with many BRILLIANT folks have a disability spelling. Yet YOU , out of what AUTHORITY other than your meanness and arrogance choose to argue that point... So tell us, what are your credentials in assessing others?
---kathr4453 on 4/7/19


kathr:

As you constantly quote The Scriptures: Why then you are wondering about those things (poverty, no health insurance to some, slave laborers while some get greedy rich) and in reference to the coming 1000 years under THE LORD'S ruling? . . . what an offense for you to even wonder about it and in relation to THE LORD'S ruling GOD'S Kingdom on earth and by HIS OWN WORDS AND PROMISES!! - for you are putting THE LORD on the same level as all of this unjust and failed worldly government - by your wondering about it!

I know you wouldn't like for me to say that you are wrong - but then - remember: You are as imperfect as all of us and you constantly fail on your discernment of The Scriptures!
---Melody on 4/7/19




Kathyr Strong Ax Both good points.

I just watched a History series named the Gilded age. When business and the Robber barons ran the Government. At times workers were murdered to help keep the super rich wealthy.

The Government working for the good of all is not Socialism. It is the job to work for all. Not just the rich. Which is the way it is starting to happen again. Like in the Gilded age.

Trump likes the words of Scrooge. Let them die and decrease the surplus population.
---Samuelbb7 on 4/7/19


kathr, on a closed thread, you said that Monk Brendan was autistic.

Can you tell us your academic preparation or clinical experience that makes you assume this is a valid diagnosis?

Repeatedly, john has used the misspelling "Eukarist" when he discusses (and not respectfully) the pre-reformation beliefs on this matter.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 4/7/19


RichardC:

Our top tax rate was over 90% up until the 1960s, and this was our country's most prosperous period. We even went to the moon! The whole panic about AOC's 70% tax proposal ignored that that rate only cut in AFTER the first 10 million dollars. All income below that was taxed at a lower rate.

Conservatives and capitalists implement power grabs too, just differently. They pass laws that gerrymander districts so their minorities can win elections. The banking/credit/loan system is designed to lock people into perpetual debt to banks. Only those with money can afford to donate large sums to political candidates to buy their loyalty and votes.
---StrongAxe on 4/7/19


It was a shame that there weren't more laws or conditions for those tax cuts. I see with lowered regulations, and corporations getting richer, we are starting back where it all started in the first place. Remember the Triangle Shirtwaste Factory fire? And all we need to see around 3rd world countries is slave labor under dangerous conditions where many deaths have occurred because of lack of regulations.

No RichardC, James talks about the greedy boss who cheats its employees. This SIN has been around from the beginning.

I wonder how Jesus will rule these issues in the 1000 year reign. What will be the perfect balance? Will there be poverty? No health insurance for some? Slave laborers while some get greedy rich?
---kathr4453 on 4/7/19


Strongaxe : There is a difference between Communism and Socialism, Neither has been fully applied - Thank God - Because one is anti God , Socialism say's there can be religion but promote secularism, who know's were that will lead, What people are toting out there is Socialism, Your using the same type of Language the Left is using for it's agenda, fire dept etc. These are necessary for a society, By the way the money for Social security is gone after the baby boomer, If you say more like Norway or Sweden, Do you want to be tax at 60% ? The Socialist democrat web site use to say in the beginning they don't plan on taking over business , But it does sound like there goal, This is all about a power grab.
---RichardC on 4/6/19


Jerry, the problem is, those scriptures were written to the nation Israel who's government was a THEOCRACY. We are NOT Israel or a THEOCRACY....where the laws were so harsh anyone who sinned ...read the list...was stoned to death. It was an EYE FOR AN EYE ...not love. Jesus said, you have heard before EYE FOR EYE but now it is to turn the other cheek.

So nice try, but WRONG. Try Again.

Yes we see Trump with the eye for eye, mentality....definitely NOT LOVE.

I also would bet in OT Israel Theocracy there was universal healthcare ....that is in their world ...

Can you imagine any Tribe not coming to,the help and aid of another because they didn't have health insurance? Too funny!
---kathr4453 on 4/6/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Personal Loans


Let's also remember Jerry OT Theocratic Israel was NOT a democracy either. Actually the two are total opposites. We don't have KINGS either. And they all gave 1/10th of their earnings to keep their Priests and government going. Temples didn't just fall from the sky, walls didn't just appear. And riches were given to each other's nations to keep peace among them....just as we have been doing ...but looks like it will stop. Those who wanted to Join Israel were not held in dog cages and separated from their children. Israel never closed off their border to those who wanted to Join Israel. Let's define LOVE in these things.
---kath4453 on 4/6/19


Robert: "Perhaps you can expound on Satan's form of government?"

Sure. God's government is based on LOVE. It is an economy of selflessness. Satan's government is the opposite. It is based on FORCE, and is an economy of selfishness. God's government is founded on the Ten Commandments (not 613), as:

Deu 4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even TEN COMMANDMENTS, and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

These Commandments expressly forbid STEALING other's property and COVETING your neighbor's goods. Both of these are rampant in socialism.


---jerry6593 on 4/5/19


Great question NurseRobert. People make rediculous statements that have no proof whatsoever. It just sounds GOOD to the carnal worldly minded Christian who believes everything they hear, because they think FOX NEWS is a Christian Broadcasting Network. But look at how they are encouraging VENGENGE and REVENGE and all their ignorant followers are jumping up and down in their houses with their fists clinched , and foaming at the mouth....Just exactly like Jesus and the Apostles taught us how we are to be in this world....( sarcasm intended) as they rant they want the poor and needy to be taken off healthcare too...SO THEY CAN HAVE HEALTHCARE SECURITY ( greed) at other's expense. It only gets worse....
---kathr4453 on 4/3/19


As such, it models the character of Satan's rather than God's government.
---jerry6593 on 3/30/19

Are you saying God wants a capitalist form of government?

Perhaps you can expound on Satan's form of government?
---NurseRobert on 4/2/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Auto Insurance


Trump claims to be brilliant. Well let's see

He claims to be at the top of his class and to have won many honors, yet his teachers all remember him as disappointing. He threatened his schools to not release his transcripts, because he fears the truth.
---StrongAxe on 3/26/19


He also claims to be equal to the best golfer too. Yet many have said Trump is the biggest cheater on the golf coarse. Just like cheating in that of his TIME POSTER he claimed was on the cover of TIME MAGAZINE.

He a total fraud in everything he does and touches. Now teaching Christians vengeance and greed is the way to get ahead. And many will follow his pernicious ways...just like many will worship the anti_christ.
---kathr4453 on 4/2/19


I agree with Strongaxe. The Republcans for years used this Socialism thingy totally out of context as some dirty word antichrist whatever. When God gave Joseph the plan to save not only Egypt but surrounding peoples it was a totally socialistic idea and plan. If it were of the devil, God NEVER would have given it to Joseph.

Our Police, Fire Dept, roads, etc etc that we all pay taxes to maintain is for everyone's use....

The early church also practiced a form of socialism within the Christian community.
---kathr4453 on 3/31/19


jerry6593:

What about my last message wasn't true? EVERY system of government (other than total anarchy) requires surrender of some individual rights.

You can't have public roads without surrendering your right to drive on any side that you want. You can't have public broadcasting with surrendering your right to broadcast on any frequency you want.

If the U.S. instituted laws that forbade shaving, eating of pork and shrimp or wearing polyester blends, and had the death penalty for shopping or travel on Saturday, you would probably be screaming "SATANIC SOCIALISM!", even though those very laws were imposed by Moses. Have you read Leviticus? Under the Law of Moses, Israel had 613 commandments.
---StrongAxe on 3/30/19


ax: If you believe really, really hard, maybe it will come true - but I doubt it.

From Plato's Republic to Sir Thomas More's Utopia (1516) to Marx's Communism, the dream of a perfect socialist society has always ended in a totalitarian nightmare - It must, or it won't work. History always shows this as does Venezuela today.

Socialism requires the surrender of individual rights to the will of the "collective". It necessitates the oppressive FORCE of a central government to maintain obedience to its dictates. As such, it models the character of Satan's rather than God's government.



---jerry6593 on 3/30/19


Send a Free Smiles & Hugs Ecard


RichardC:

Your presume "socialism is bad". Yes, there were bad examples, but most were of Communism - i.e. socialism mixed with totalitarianism. Condemning socialism because communism failed is like avoiding orange juice because screwdrivers make you drunk.

Socialist programs give you: public utilities. Regulation ensure your power is always on and and at the same voltage (so it doesn't fry your appliances). Water is drinkable (capitalistic penny-pinching gives us disasters like Flint). The internet we can all share. Public roads.

Would you like to have to buy a subscription to the fire department? That's how it worked in ancient Rome. Or hire your own police? Or army? Socialist programs mean you don't have to.
---StrongAxe on 3/28/19


Poll by Gallup - Find 57% of Democrat Party has a positive view of Socialism


These people need a history lesson real bad !
---RichardC on 3/27/19


jerry6593:

I don't, but you have yet to show that this is the "Democrat Party's new policy".


Samuelbb7:

In the past, belief in a flat earth was understandable due to ignorance, and as our knowledge and ability to travel increased, such beliefs tended to fade away. Unfortunately, discarding knowledge and embracing ignorance is becoming more popular - demonizing education, anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, etc. Flat earthers are even attempting to conduct scientific experiments to "prove" their theories, and these experiments invariably fail.

As one meme recently said, there is a very obvious proof that the earth isn't flat - if it were, cats would have pushed everything off the edge of it already.
---StrongAxe on 3/27/19


True Strong Ax. Good points.

There is Easter or Orthodox Christians. They are no threat to our civilization.

The only real threat is the conspiracy people who seem to be taking over the world with the fake truths. LIke the world is flat and there is not Global Warming.
---Samuelbb7 on 3/27/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Holidays


\\
cluny: "jerry, I know for a fact that StrongAxe is very strongly pro-life."

How then does he reconcile the Democrat Party's new policy of postpartum abortion?\\

When did he say he DID support it, jerry?

Please quote his exact words.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 3/27/19


jerry6593:

You wrote: That confirms it. You think Cortez is brilliant. That says a lot about you. She is nothing but a know-nothing puppet of her Communist handlers.

You're amazing. Like Superman, you have the power to leap tall buildings and jump to unsubtstantiated conclusions with a singble bound. I didn't say Cortez was "brilliant". I said that she (AND MOST OTHER DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS) were more articulate than Trump.

Trump is high IQ brilliant.

He claims to be at the top of his class and to have won many honors, yet his teachers all remember him as disappointing. He threatened his schools to not release his transcripts, because he fears the truth.
---StrongAxe on 3/26/19


ax: That confirms it. You think Cortez is brilliant. That says a lot about you. She is nothing but a know-nothing puppet of her Communist handlers. Trump is high IQ brilliant. Possibly the best president of all time. Best of all, he plays you lefties like a fiddle.


---jerry6593 on 3/26/19


jerry6593:

I don't. Why do assume that I agree with every single platform of the Democrats, and why do you assume all Democrats have a "policy" of postpartum abortion? I don't know a single one who does.

Cortez is certainly more articulate than Trump, as is practically anyone else, Democrat or Republican. Have you ever actually listened to his speeches? Many of them are meaningless word salad. Google: Trump explains uranium for one from 19 July 2016 that is 90 seconds long and doesn't contain a single coherent sentence. It's like reading The Arabian Nights - he starts on one thought, and halfway through, goes off on a tangent, and halfway through that, another, and so on.
---StrongAxe on 3/25/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Insurance


cluny: "jerry, I know for a fact that StrongAxe is very strongly pro-life."

How then does he reconcile the Democrat Party's new policy of postpartum abortion?

I know that he is a Canadian socialist, but does he really embrace the anti-Christian LGBTQ thrust and the Jew-hatred of the Dems?

Of course the no brain comment was an insult, but can anyone seriously look at that A. O. Cortez woman without thinking "brainless"?


---jerry6593 on 3/24/19


jerry, I know for a fact that StrongAxe is very strongly pro-life.

But as I do, he believes there more to this than stopping abortion.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 3/23/19


jerry6593:

Proving your points? All complex living creatures (except plants) have brains. Your claim tha "Democrats are brainless" is devoid of fact, and is 100% insult.

Matthew 5:22
... and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

You really should be careful what you call people in anger, because it could get you into ... trouble. I'm saying this for your sake, not mine.

Which Republican policies do you like best? "I was hungry, and you took away my health care. I was homeless, and you arrested me for sleeping on park benches. I was sick, and you took away my health care."?
---StrongAxe on 3/23/19


ax: Thanks for proving my point about Democrats being brainless. By the way, which of their pet policies do you love most - antisemitism, baby murder, sexual perversion, or socialism? I can guess.


---jerry6593 on 3/23/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Dating


jerry6593:

You wrote: Of course, the brain part rules out most Democrats.

That very comment disqualifies you from any sort of intelligent discourse, since it aptly displays that you're not interested in facts (even insects require brains to survive), but only in hurling insults at those you don't like, as if insults somehow validate your point. It doesn't.

Muslims tearing our civilization apart? Remember the most recent shooting in New Zealand, where Muslim terrorists shot up a bunch of Christians? No. It was the other way around - a terrorist who cited Donald Trump as one of his influences butchered 50 Muslims.

Mueller's report came down today, so we'll finally see which party is the party of collusion.
---StrongAxe on 3/22/19


Nicole: By now it should be obvious to anyone with a brain that the Democrat Party is the Party of Anti-Antisemitism, Infanticide, Sexual Perversion, Political Corruption, and even collusion with foreigners to disrupt our elections. Of course, the brain part rules out most Democrats.

I am still waiting for someone to address the issue of Muslims (in partnership with Democrats) tearing our civilization apart. Note how obsessed our media is with Islamophobia, while remaining oblivious to the thousands of Christians being slaughtered worldwide by the Moslem horde.


---jerry6593 on 3/22/19


john9346:

You wrote: Really? proove it??

No. YOU prove it, because YOU are the one pushing the whole "sola scriptura" argument, which is never mentioned anywhere in the Bible. For the umpteenth time:

What criteria do YOU use to determine whether any particular book is scripture or not?


So, Hilary embraced the KKK.

Hillary is not president. Trump IS. She cannot damage the country, because she is not in a position of power. He CAN and DOES.
---StrongAxe on 3/8/19


strongaxe said, "their choices are based on subjective criteria rather than divinely-laid out objective ones."

Really? proove it??


strongaxe said, "Lies, upon lies, upon lies.
KKK: You keep focusing on what parties did a century ago. What matters is what they do NOW. Trump did not repudiate KKK endorsement."

Hilary lie upon lie upon lie, and she called black Youth "Super Predator." and Hilary said her best friend and mentor was a KKK Member Senator Robert Bird...

So, Hilary embraced the KKK.
---john9346 on 3/8/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Treatments


Nicole_Lacey:

Last April, Trump said he knew nothing about the payout to Daniels. Now, he's saying it didn't matter, because it had nothing to do with campaign financing - so he DID now, and lied last April.

The payout was to prevent fallout before the election - only necessary because he lied on his wedding vows to Melania (just like he lied to his first two wives).

National Enquirer knew before the election, but sat on the story because they wanted him elected.

Lies, upon lies, upon lies.

KKK: You keep focusing on what parties did a century ago. What matters is what they do NOW. Trump did not repudiate KKK endorsement.

99.98% of Muslims are not terrorists. Judge them by what THEY do, not the 0.02%.
---StrongAxe on 3/8/19


StrongAxe: After Cohen testified about Trump's complicity,//

Which TIME to Congress?

The testimonials are different which means he LIED at one of them.

But at BOTH times he said that Trump DIDN'T tell him to lie and Trump didn't go to Prague.

Trump called him a RAT when he went AGAINST Lawyer and Client privileged.

Note that Privileged was about paying Daniels to speak quiet after she was exhorting him.

Exhortation is a CRIME. Not paying her to speak quiet.

//KKK officially endorsed Trump//

But the Democrat actually had the GRAND WIZARD as the LONGEST sitting Senator in history!

No one can CONTROL an endorsement. You can REFUSE a Senator. You still have Governor and an AG TODAY!
---Nicole_Lacey on 3/8/19


Nicole_Lacey:

After Cohen testified about Trump's complicity, Trump whined that Cohen was a rat. Note that he didn't call him a liar. He called him a rat. A rat is someone who tells others about bad things you ACTUALLY did.

Harm? 30% of Republicans and 41% of Trump supporters wanted to bomb Agrabah, a city they NEVER HEARD OF - because it doesn't exist. (To be fair, so did 18% of Democrats, but this just shows Republicans are more clueless than Democrats, and Trump supporters more than twice as clueless).

KKK officially endorsed Trump (see Washington Post and the Independent, Nov. 2 2016).
---StrongAxe on 3/5/19


StrongAxe: Judge them by what they ACTUALLY DO, not what they BELIEVE.//

???

Thoses who ACTUALLY do something is because of WHAT they BELIEVE.

Those who believe the Koran RADICALLY is the point!

You can be a RADICAL Christian and believe the Bible radically but still not HARM anyone.

You can be a radical Buddhist and harm anyone.

That's Jerry's concern

Only the Radical Muslims REFUSE to leave everyone ALONE!

They believe EVERYONE has to convert or DIE!

//MOST Muslims do not believe in genocide against unbelievers.//

Thank God!

Image if MOST of them did believe in genocide. World War III would break out.

Only 10% do and causing a GREAT deal of harm in the world!
---Nicole_Lacey on 3/5/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Affiliate Program


StrongAxe: Exactly the same yardstick should be applied to Jews and Christians as well.//

Okay?

Now what?

We got NOTHING!

Jews and Christians don't punish people for leaving the Faith.

Radical Muslims kill Ex-Muslims who left the Faith.

In fact they HATE Ex-Muslims MORE than non-Muslims.

Even Sunni and Shia Muslims FEAR each other.

I don't fear Protestants.

Melody might condemn to hell 7 times a day.

But I know she isn't going to kill me.

In her mind she is warning me from hell, because she believes I am wrong in the Christian Faith.

She is begging me to convert with words NOT threats to me life.

Can you stay in the 20th to 21th centuries?
---Nicole_Lacey on 3/5/19


StrongAxe, tell me a Trump supporter that actually lied on a Democrat supporter or harmed a Trump supporter IF YOU CAN.

And I will NEED 5 BLOGS to tell you EVERY single Democrat LIARS supporter against Trump supporter(s).

Tell me a proven Republican Racist Leader and I will need 2 Blogs to tell you proven Racist Democrat Leaders.

Tell me one proven Racist Hollywood Republican and I will need 3 Blogs of proven Racist Hollywood Democrats.

Shall we start the race?

BTW, we will speak about Religious discrimination later, but right now I am talking about 'Race'.

Anyone can be in a Religion, but not a Race.

Don't believe Elizabeth Warren.
---Nicole_Lacey on 3/5/19


jerry6593:

So what? Judge them by what they ACTUALLY DO, not what they BELIEVE. MOST Muslims do not believe in genocide against unbelievers.

Exactly the same yardstick should be applied to Jews and Christians as well. Jews base their beliefs on the writings of Moses, yet Jesus condemned Pharisees because what they did did not comport to what he taught.

The Crusaders, Conquistadores, and terrorists like Timothy McVeigh based their beliefs on Christ, yet murdered in his name, even though he never told anyone to murder anyone.


Nicole_Lacey:

That just proves some Democrats are deluded, more Republicans are too, and Trump supporters most of all.
---StrongAxe on 3/4/19


ax: You continue to defend Muslims as a perfectly acceptable religious denomination, with only a few "radicalized" bad actors. You could not be more wrong. 100% of Muslims base their religion, as well as their day-to-day lives on the writings of the vile Muhammad. The Koran urges the murder, rape and pillaging of ALL infidels who will not convert to Islam or accept slavery. You and I are among those infidels. Why would you defend such barbarism against US?



---jerry6593 on 2/13/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Abortion Facts


StrongAxe: 30% of polled Republicans were FOR bombing Agrabah - a Muslim city - that didn't even exist! (so it was based on 100% prejudice and 0% facts). Google it.//

I did and you left out that 19% of Democrats voted the same.

So are Democrats prejudice as well with 0% facts?

Remember when I told you WHY I hated the Democrat party?

Now, do you believe me?

I am NOT shocked about the prejudice in the Party.

I am SHOCKED that NOW they are opened about killing babies that escaped abortion procedures.

Thank God for the Republicans in Virginia that STOPPED the infanticide bill.

Unfortunately Washington Democrat Patty Murray STOPPED Republicans Sasses infanticide ban across America.

Why?
---Nicole_Lacey on 2/11/19


StrongAxe: There have been over 300 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2018. Not a single one was committed by a black, BLM, Antifa, Mexican, Muslim, or illegal immigrant. ALL were committed by white American citizens.//

WRONG! You got that static from 'Gun Violence Archive'.

Most if not 99.9% of those so called 'mass shootings' are domestic matters.

Are you claiming Blacks, BLM, Antifa, Mexican, Muslim, or illegal immigrant do NOT have domestic disputes?

BTW, you do not call Hispanic looking people 'Mexicans'.

Just because everyone calls Hispanics 'Mexicans' doesn't mean we don't like the substitute name.

Ask any Central American.

They will tell you it irritates them when they are called Mexicans.
---Nicole_Lacey on 2/10/19


jerry6593:

You wrote: Where's the acknowledgement for these?

In my posts, if you care to read what I actually write, instead of only what you want to see.

Jer 6:2

I don't see "church" mentioned anywhere in this verse, and especially no reference to the woman in scarlet being a church.

Mar 2:7

Saying how God deals with blasphemy does not in any way prove something someone says is actually blasphemy. In a courtroom, the prosecutor says "John stabbed Tom", not "murder is punishable by death".

SLANDER! I have **NEVER** defended Muslim barbarism against ANYONE!
---StrongAxe on 1/30/19


Nicole_Lacey:

And how many Muslims do that? Maybe 1 in 7000, meaning 99.98% of Muslims are NOT like that.

There have been over 300 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2018. Not a single one was committed by a black, BLM, Antifa, Mexican, Muslim, or illegal immigrant. ALL were committed by white American citizens.

They force their beliefs unto that Civilization.

Remember Crusades? Conquistadores? Forced Christianization of American Indians? One could say the same about Christianity.

That's a lie and you know it. ... But to kill them? NO.

YES! 30% of polled Republicans were FOR bombing Agrabah - a Muslim city - that didn't even exist! (so it was based on 100% prejudice and 0% facts). Google it.
---StrongAxe on 1/30/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Acne Treatment


ax: "When people ACTUALLY prove me wrong, I acknowledge it (read my old posts)."

Where's the acknowledgement for these?

"Also, your (church) interpolation is your personal religious prejudice, not in scripture."

Jer 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.


"The same with your second example of blasphemy."

Mar 2:7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

Will you ever admit your mistakes?

And yes, you are a Canadian leftist, and a defender of anti-American Muslim barbarism.



Glory to Jesus Christ the Author and Keeper of the Sabbath day.
---jerry6593 on 1/30/19


StrongAxe: So what? Not all Muslims live in Muslim countries.//

There lies Jerry's question!

We have come full circle!

If Muslims bring their deadly behavior and beliefs to other Civilizations who do NOT agree with them they don't just live and let live.

They force their beliefs unto that Civilization.

Deadly force

//If you take a poll in the U.S., you will find Large Support for killing Muslims.//

That's a lie and you know it.

No one and I mean no one even said those words.

A few and I mean a few might have said they want Muslims to go home.

But to kill them? NO.

You are mistaken American Muslims asking for the DEATH of Jewish people.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/29/19


Nicole_Lacey:

So what? Not all Muslims live in Muslim countries. If you take a poll in the U.S., you will find Large Support for killing Muslims. This is the pot calling the kettle black.

In 2015, someone conducted a poll of Republicans about whether they were in favor of bombing Agrabah. 30% were in favor, 57% were not sure, and only 13% disapproved.

Think about this. Almost 1/3 of Republicans polled were in favor of bombing a Muslim city.

To add insult to injury, this choice was 100% based on prejudice and 0% on fact, because Agrabah is not even a real city at all - it's the fictitious city in Alladin, loosely based on Baghdad. 1/3 of Republicans were in favor of bombing a city they had never even heard of!!
---StrongAxe on 1/29/19


StrongAxe, 'New Poll of Muslim Countries Finds Large Support for Terrorists' By Meira Svirsky

Which means they don't want to die to harm us, but don't mind if someone us did it for them.

BTW, according to your math that means we have 500 in our own Country.

We are NOT putting Terrorists tags on certain people.

We are saying their religion has a HIGH percentage of Terrorism.

The Truth is the Truth.

Closing your eyes isn't helping. It's deadly.

BTW, we bombed Iraq because their Leader CLAIMED he had chemical weapons.

You FORGOT he used them on his OWN citizens in northern Irag.

Plus, you forgot the Majority of DEMOCRATS SUPPORTED bombing Iraq.

They gave Bush PERMISSION.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/29/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Bad Credit Loans


jerry6593:

You wrote: When will you ever start answering the questions that are asked of you?

As soon as you actually ask a question, instead of making an accusation.

when they prove you wrong, you never acknowledge your error.

When people ACTUALLY prove me wrong, I acknowledge it (read my old posts). Many people THINK they prove me wrong, but don't. My "slander" comment was about your: Nicole: Remember that the axster is a leftist Canadian, so he's not likely to know or care about Americans being murdered by Muslims. which you made with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.

Are all leftists so disingenuous?

Are all rightists (see your accusation above)?
---StrongAxe on 1/26/19


Steveng:

You wrote: Why? They go to a "church" building made with man's hands.

Do you live in a house made with human hands? Or do you reject that and live in a cave?

They attend their sunday services having rituals and traditions made with mans hands.

So what? Traditions are only condemned *IF* they go against the Word of God. Most denomination traditions are superficial fluff, not matters of core Christian doctrine.

Don't YOU teach according to YOUR interpretation of scripture? How do YOU spend your donations?
---StrongAxe on 1/26/19


ax: Stop your SLANDER! You are CONSTANTLY making up totally fabricated lies about people, and then condemning them on the basis of those lies. Stop. Just STOP!

When will you ever start answering the questions that are asked of you? You say that someone is lying, and when they prove you wrong, you never acknowledge your error. Are all leftists so disingenuous? If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.



---jerry6593 on 1/26/19


Strongaxe wrote: "...it's wrong to categorize ALL (or even MOST) people in denominational churches this way."

Why? They go to a "church" building made with man's hands. They attend their sunday services having rituals and traditions made with mans hands. They teach the denomination's sermons according the the denomination's interpretation of the bible. They are told by governments what to preach and what not to preach. Denominational "churches" will jump through hoops to keep their non-profit status. Denominational "churches" spend more than 85% of their donations to maintain their "church" buildings and paper assets.
---Steveng on 1/25/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Bankruptcy


jerry6593:

Stop your SLANDER! You are CONSTANTLY making up totally fabricated lies about people, and then condemning them on the basis of those lies. Stop. Just STOP!

I have lived more than half my life in the United States, so what happens here is very much my concern. I don't like people being murdered by anyone, regardless of who the murderer is, and regardless of who the victim is.

Yes, Islam may be defective, but if you ask most Muslims in the street what they think of theft, rape, murder, etc. most of them are against it. Have you ever personally talked to Muslims, instead of just condemning all of them as a group? If not, what makes you fit to judge them?
---StrongAxe on 1/25/19


Steveng:

Yes, and that is very sad, and people who do that will eventually need to answer for their attitudes. However, it's wrong to categorize ALL (or even MOST) people in denominational churches this way.


Nicole_Lacey:

I have heard it said that 1 in 7000 Muslims are terrorists. This means that 99.98% of them are not. Do we (and should we) judge a large group of people by the actions of a tiny fraction of them?

If Saudi terrorists blow up the WTC, and Americans bomb Iraqis who weren't involved, those innocent Iraqi victims' families have a right to be angry.
---StrongAxe on 1/25/19


Nicole: Remember that the axster is a leftist Canadian, so he's not likely to know or care about Americans being murdered by Muslims.

The problem with Islam is not a few radicalized, mentally disturbed bad apples. No. The problem with Muslims is their defective religion. The Koran is the result of one man - a murderous, rapist, thieving pedophile named Mohammad. It teaches that the evil of theft, rape murder, etc. in the name of allah is rewarded with more of the same in the hereafter. It is the most barbaric of all religions, and a real threat to civilized peoples everywhere.

Allah and Jehovah are not the same.



---jerry6593 on 1/25/19


StrongAxe wrote: "...most of which are petty inconsequential things...)

You may think it's inconsequential, but there are many members of one "church" that would rather die than set foot in a "church" of another denomination. I've met quite a few of them while traveling throughout North America in the late 1970s.
---Steveng on 1/24/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Cash Advance


StrongAxe: than we would want the world to judge Christianity by Branch Davidians or Westboro Baptists (that most Christians repudiate).//

If there were millions of Christians acting like Westboro Baptists I would understand.

Unlike the majority of Muslims we criticize our own bad Christians.

Modern Muslims are too afraid to speak against the extremists because even they know they could get killed.

More Muslims are killed by ISIS than Christians.

At least Jerry and I care about Muslims enough to speak out against ISIS.

Silent isn't the answer.

Muslims are dying because of people like you are in denial.
---Jesus_I_trust_in_you.Nicole_Lacey on 1/24/19


StrongAxe: We shouldn't judge all Islam by ISIS (that most Muslims repudiate)//

Who judging ALL Muslims?

Just because most Muslims don't behave like ISIS it doesn't mean there ISN'T Muslims who are ISIS NOT TRYING to take over the whole world.

Not ALL Japaneses supported their King attacking us.

But we STILL call WAR on the Japan.

//if American planes bombed your village killing most of your family, you would have good reason to scream "death to America!"//

WHAT?

They can CONDEMN all Americans to death, but when MUSLIMS kills 3000 Americans we CAN'T criticize Muslims?

Only UNDERSTAND them?

Remember who started the killing?

You know 911 did happen in your life time
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/24/19


Steveng:

Why do you constantly look at what divides all the denominations of Christ (most of which are petty inconsequential things), instead of what unites them (the core doctrines taught by Jesus, Paul, and others)?

You're like the woman who took her son to the beach, and a huge wave took him and swept him out to sea. The mother was frantic, and she got on her knees and prayed to God to return her son. Suddenly, another huge wave swept over and deposited her son unharmed on the beach. She then hugged her son, and looked towards heaven and...

... yelled angrily, "HE HAD A HAT!!"
---StrongAxe on 1/24/19


Strongaxe wrote: "You constantly divide Christ yourself by condemning all Christians who are members of denominational churches."

Didn't Paul do the same thing? Wasn't he trying to bring unity to their thought?

Didn't John write about the seven churches? (as a side note: the "churches" in Revelation were not "churches" as we know them today. They were simply "locations" of the church of Christ)

Where is the unity among all the 75,000 denominations in today's world each having their own man-made buildings, man-made denominaitons, man-made rituals, man-made traditions, man-made ways of living and man's interpretations of the Word of God?
---Steveng on 1/24/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Counseling


jerry6598 and Nicole_Lacey:

We shouldn't judge all Islam by ISIS (that most Muslims repudiate) than we would want the world to judge Christianity by Branch Davidians or Westboro Baptists (that most Christians repudiate).

Also, if American planes bombed your village killing most of your family, you would have good reason to scream "death to America!" that has nothing to do with religion.


Steveng:

Is Christ divided? ... Even on these blogs people bicker, slander and call each other names.

Oh, the irony! You constantly divide Christ yourself by condemning all Christians who are members of denominational churches.
---StrongAxe on 1/23/19


Joseph: The only ones with any power to bring death to America, is the president and those who dictate what he does.//

Are you upset because Trump gave Black Men more jobs?

Upset he got many Blacks and Hispanics OFF of food stamps?

Upset he is allowing Black and Hispanics to PLAN their own future?

Upset that Trump opened the Plantation doors and let Black People off the Democratic Plantation?

Upset that he isn't allowing Illegal people to take jobs away from Black People?
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/22/19


The worldly denominational "church" of Steveng is just one more division.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 1/22/19


Western religions are a threat to even themselves.

Satan has had over two thousand years to infiltrate and divided christiandom up into over 75,000 different religions each having their own rituals, traditions, ways of living and interpretations of the bible.

Is Christ divided?

Members of each denomination, even within one denomination, bicker among each other. Even on these blogs people bicker, slander and call each other names. Where is the unity? Psalm 133, Ephesians 4

jerry, why do you assume, like many on these blogs, that the moderator is "politically correct?" Could it be that it was a simple misunderstanding?
---Steveng on 1/22/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Relief


The only ones with any power to bring death to America, is the president and those who dictate what he does.
---joseph on 1/22/19


Jerry: The real question involves the threat of the Muslim religion to western civilation. You know, the "death to America" stuff//

Yes, they state so all the time. This one was written in 2014

'The ISIS map of the world: Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate - and change their name to the Islamic State'- Daily Mail

Even the moderate Muslims are too afraid to stop them.
---Nicole_Lacey on 1/21/19


This is a misstatement prompted, no doubt, by a politically correct moderator. The real question involves the threat of the Muslim religion to western civilation. You know, the "death to America" stuff.


---jerry6598 on 1/20/19


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.