ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Fire At The Notre Dame

What are your thoughts of the fire at the Notre Dame cathedral.

Join Our Christian Singles and Take The Christian Living Quiz
 ---Steveng on 4/16/19
     Helpful Blog Vote (1)

Post a New Blog



StrongAxe: Muslims practices Islam and have the Quran has their Holy Book

Now I know why you are so defensive when Jerry and I speak about some of your radical brothers.

1. When people speak bad about Pelosi and Biden I don't get defensive. I let them know they are not following the Catholic Faith.

2. The first can not follow the 2nd.

BTW, how you can put Jesus within mere men?

Jesus is God and does not submit to God. He obeyed His Father. A difference.

3. Jews/Christians do not consider the the Qurans in their homes, nor consider the Book as their Holy Book.

Muslims do NOT consider God as their Father.

I mean this in a gentle way. You are mixed up in your Faith.
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/4/19


Haz27:

You constantly use the phrase "hate mongering Left". Are you capable of actually using your own words, instead of just parroting right-wing hate propaganda?

You constantly lump everyone on the left in one basket and accuse all of sins of the few. What "unfounded ACCUSATIONS" have I personally made? What "divisive agendas" have I personally pushed?

"You yourself have constantly demonstrated here on CN that you function on the gossip and innuendo from the hate mongering Right. The fact that you are blind to your irrational hate and dishonesty only indicates how brainwashed you are through the oppressive Right's propaganda lies."

The shoe fits equally well on the other foot.
---StrongAxe on 5/4/19


AXE. The hate mongering Left that you support/defend have been making unfounded "ACCUSATIONS" for decades against anyone who opposes their divisive agendas and lusts for ever more political power and privilege.

You yourself have constantly demonstrated here on CN that you function on the gossip and innuendo from the hate mongering Left.

The fact that you are blind to your irrational hate and dishonesty only indicates how brainwashed you are through the oppressive Left's propaganda lies.
---Haz27 on 5/3/19


Steveng:

Naturalnews is a conspiracy website, promoted by known fraudsters InfoWars.

CDC: "Vaccine safety experts, including experts at CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), agree that MMR vaccine is not responsible for increases in the number of children with autism"

Wikipedia on Measles:

"Vaccination resulted in a 75% decrease in deaths from measles between 2000 and 2013"

"Despite these trends, rates of disease and deaths increased from 2017 to 2019 due to a decrease in immunization."

WHO estimated 630K deaths in 1990, 158K in 2011. One person in 44000 (not just infected people - ALL PEOPLE) dies from measles. Compared to this, 213 vaccine deaths is nothing.
---StrongAxe on 5/4/19


Haz27:

You wrote: So why do you constantly function on the gossip and innuendo from the hate mongering Left?

I don't. Why do YOU constantly function on the gossip and innuendo from the hate mongering right? Almost every message you post here is accusatory, accusing EVERYONE on the left of this or that, up to and including genocide. Accuse, accuse accuse. You DO know who the Bible calls The Accuser, right?

The fact that your messages keep repeating the exact same cliche phrases like "megaphones of society" and you keep quoting Yuri Bezmanov over and over again shows that you are just mindlessly parroting propaganda.
---StrongAxe on 5/3/19




StrongAxe wrote: "...that one person in a thousand dying from measles is acceptable. What kind of logic is that?"

As I wrote in another blog within the past ten years no one died from the measles disease, but 213 died from the measles vaccine.

The MMR vaccine causes autism in children. The medical scientists found that the aluminum in the vaccine was accumulating in the child's brain. They replaced the aluminum with mercury two years ago for children under 12 years of age.

Please, for your sake, do some research. The CDC website tells all. Another website to begin your research is naturalnews.
---Steveng on 5/3/19


jerry6593:

Group labels are based on meanings of certain specific words, but when attached to groups, those terms acquire much additional baggage.

Muslims say "Islam" means submission to God, so Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc. were Muslims. I doubt you would agree.

All white people born here are natives and Americans, so they are technically "Native Americans", yet nobody would call them that.

There is much Seventh Day Adventists believe (authority and inspiration of Ellen G. White, investigative judgment, tendency towards vegetarianism, etc.) that were NOT characteristics of what Jesus believed or taught.
---StrongAxe on 5/3/19


AXE. You said But WE are not of this world. The world may function on gossip and innuendo, but WE as Christians should not. We should be better than that. It's a pity that so many Christians aren't.

So why do you constantly function on the gossip and innuendo from the hate mongering Left?
---Haz27 on 5/3/19


Steveng:

I wrote: Mere accusations are not enough. There must be EVIDENCE.
You wrote: Not in today's world. Mere accusations is enough to ruin a person.

But WE are not of this world. The world may function on gossip and innuendo, but WE as Christians should not. We should be better than that. It's a pity that so many Christians aren't.

This country was measles free for decades, and now there are epidemics all over the place, and people are dying. Anti-vaxxers lose their heads and scream bloody murder when one person in a million suffers a bad reaction from a vaccination, yet they think that one person in a thousand dying from measles is acceptable. What kind of logic is that?
---StrongAxe on 5/3/19


cluny: I adhere to the same doctrines as Christ and the Apostles. Hence, I AM Orthodox.

Jesus worshiped on the Seventh-day Sabbath. He also preached His advent (second coming). Hence, Christ is a Seventh-day Adventist!

You know all this, so why do you feign ignorance of it?


Christ is a Seventh-day Adventist!



---jerry6593 on 5/3/19




StrongAxe: You wrote: Are you a Muslim? What's with this 2 or 3 witnesses?
It's in the Bible.//

So is men having 2 wives. Stoning people for adultery.

Do we still follow those things in the Bible?

Only Muslims believe you need 2 to 3 witness.

So please ANSWER me.

Are you a Muslim?

If not, why are you demanding more witness?

Name a Country (besides Muslim Countries) that REQUIRES more than one witness?

//Hebrews 10:28
He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses://

Really? You STOP at the semi-colon?

That's like stopping in the middle of a sentence.

It was speaking about Jesus.

V29 completes V28
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/3/19


StrongAxe wrote: "Mere accusations are not enough. There must be EVIDENCE."

Not in today's world. Mere accusations is enough to ruin a person.

While were at it, since, it seems, you are a liberal, what about the baby picture shown on NBC that were photoshopped having the measles. All it did was to create mass hysteria concerning the number one health crisis, the measles outbreak, and have everyone submit to forced vaccinations.
---Steveng on 5/2/19


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Are you a Muslim? What's with this 2 or 3 witnesses?

It's in the Bible. I gave you references earlier, but here are some highlights:

Deutronomy 17:6, 19:15

Matthew 18:16
But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

2 Corinthians 13:1
This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

1 Timothy 5:19
Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.

Hebrews 10:28
He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
---StrongAxe on 5/2/19


\\Christ doesn't belong to any worldly, man-made denomination.
---Steveng on 5/2/19\\

That means He is not a member of the man-made worldly "denomination" of the "church" of Steveng, either.


Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 5/2/19


StroneAxe, NOW, you are coming to my side!

I didn't jump to conclusions until France JUMPED to conclusions when they claim it was an accident before (as you said) "SAFE" to go in.

//We, as Christians, should rely on Biblical standards of justice (i.e. two or three witnesses),//

Are you a Muslim? What's with this 2 or 3 witnesses?

Which Countries besides Muslims Countries ones demand more than one Witness?

Next you will claim a woman will need 5 men witnesses.

//sufficient evidence must FIRST..Mere accusations are not enough. There must be EVIDENCE.//

No 1st comes SPECULATION!

**the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
---Nikki_Lacey on 5/2/19


AXE. The Left are liars, as proven by their Fake News media, politicians, etc. I note also how you conveniently neglected to raise the issue of the Lefts routine cheating at elections.

In our upcoming elections we are now seeing far Left foreign interests like DEMs, Facebook, etc interfering in our elections, colluding with Leftist political parties here.

If the Lefts cheating wasnt bad enough, the Left also dominate the media, universities, schools, etc controlling the narrative and thereby brainwashing the naive.

The fact that you refuse to accept reality only proves KGB Communist defector Yuri Bezmanov to be right in his claim about those brainwashed by Marxist Left are unlikely to ever be red pilled back to reality.
---Haz27 on 5/2/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Stocks


jerry6593 wrote: "Christ is a Seventh-day Adventist."

Christ doesn't belong to any worldly, man-made denomination.
---Steveng on 5/2/19


jerry, if you want to think that you're Orthodox and Christ as SDA, and it makes you happy, why you just go right ahead.

The adults here know better.

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 5/2/19


cluny: "jerry, did you know that Robert Spencer is Orthodox?"

No. What a coincidence! So am I.

Have you read his book? Very scholarly.


Christ is a Seventh-day Adventist.



---jerry6593 on 5/2/19


Haz27:

You don't live in the U.S. I do. I've seen how Republicans maniupulated elections.

I lived in Ohio in 2004. 174000 voters couldn't vote because of long election lines. New voting machines were purchased, but they all went to Republican districts. 72000 were disenfranchised by bureaucratic errors. 66000 ballots were invalidated by faulty machines. Some precincts "magically" found many more Bush votes after voting counts were finished.

I live in Arizona now. In 2016, after the Supreme Court gutted the Voter Rights Act, the Republican woman in charge of the election reduced 200 polling places to 60 - one per 21000 voters - mostly in Democratic areas, so people had to wait up to 5 hours to cast ballots.
---StrongAxe on 5/2/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Diabetes


Nicole_Lacey:

Demand an investigation? Certainly. Police are starting to do that right now, now that it's safe for them go to inside. But please leave jumping to conclusions until AFTER the evidence has actualy been analyzed.

We, as Christians, should rely on Biblical standards of justice (i.e. two or three witnesses), rather than gossip (i.e. accusation by hearsay, and guilty until proven innocent).

Ever heard of 'Getting your day in court.'?

Yes - but FIRST, before that, indictments must be brought before a grand jury, and sufficient evidence must FIRST be presented to support the charges. Mere accusations are not enough. There must be EVIDENCE.
---StrongAxe on 5/1/19


StrongAxe, you can't understand why some suspect criminal involvement with the Notre Dame's fire. And suspecting Muslims at that.

Using common sense similar situations I can suspect TB. Coughing a a lot, coughing up blood with no other reason. Esp. if you have a history of TB or been around other people with TB.

So we have the right to suspect Muslims and demand an investigation into the Notre Dame fire.

//Biblical standards require TWO WITNESSES, or is your judgment better than the Bible's?//

We are not in Biblical times.
One Witnesses are not needed. People are accused of a crime without witness all the time.

Being accused ISN'T being found guilty.

Ever heard of 'Getting your day in court.'?
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/1/19


AXE. I've already heard the racist DEM's belittling & pathetic excuses against voter ID.

In Aust the Left dominate media, universities, schools, etc brainwashing the naive, especially in cities, which is reflected in city voting trends.
Even our tax funded media outlets ABC, SBS are fraudulently misused by the Left who dominate them to be their own personal propaganda machine.

We even have Bernie Sanders collusion in our upcoming elections through a far Left activist group called GetUp, which deceitfully claims to be an independent grass roots group (in spite of very generous overseas funding) and deceitfully claims not to be aligned with Leftist politics, in spite of evidence to the contrary.
---Haz27 on 5/1/19


Nicole_Lacey:

What does your TB analogy have to do with anything that is being discussed here? We're not talking about medical epidemiology. We're talking about accusations of a crime. Biblical standards require TWO WITNESSES, or is your judgment better than the Bible's?


Haz27:

I don't know about AU, but in the US, Republicans systematically tip electoral scales by gerrymandering districts so they can win with 30% of the vote, imposing voter registration laws that mostly disenfranchise the poor, closing or overloading polling stations in Democratic districts, shutting down government agencies responsible for ensuring fair elections, and even fraudulently sealing elections (see recent North Carolina election).
---StrongAxe on 5/1/19


Send a Free Salvation Tract


StrongAxe, did you know I have the authority to put you on one of the most strictest isolation (Resp Isolation) if I BELIEVE you have TB?

If you have the same symptoms as someone with TB that is all I need.

Not a doctors, another nurse or anyone from the hospital Administration can remove you from being on isolation.

Not only that, you are the one who needs proofs that you DON'T have TB with X-ray or by PPD tests showing you DON'T have TB.

You can't sue me or claim I was discriminating against you.

Common sense is ALLOWED on everything.

Just because you want to put your head in the sand doesn't mean I have to do the same.
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/1/19


AXE. The Left believe in gaining absolute political power, regardless of how many lives they destroy in the process.

The Socialist Hitler had Jews, gypsies, the inferior killed off.

Other Socialists like Stalin, Mao were responsible for far, far more deaths than Hitler.
---Haz27 on 5/1/19


Haz27:

You are so blinded by your hatred of the left, that you are totally incapable of listening to any truth that contradicts that hatred. There is no point in even discussing anything with you, as you are totally unwilling to even consider any evidence that might possibly challenge your tidy little thought bubble.
---StrongAxe on 5/1/19


StrongAxe: If you say someone "likely" torched Notre Dame, that's tantamount to an accusation.//

I didn't accuse a certain person. If I did that would be an accusation.

//People have been burned at the stake on flimsier accusations.//

That's an accusation which isn't the same.

//How do "we all" "know" it wasn't an accident? Evidence please!//

Exactly! As I told Cluny. The French told us it was an accident WITHOUT evidence.

Oddly, you want to believe it was an accident without evidence, but you REFUSE to believe it wasn't an accident unless you do have some type of evidence.

You can't have it both ways.

Either you want evidence or you don't.

Which is it?
---Nicole_Lacey on 5/1/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Depression


AXE. The Left are liars as seen routinely in politics AND revisionist history.

Apart from the Left's revisionist lies about Nazism/Fascism, consider also their revisionist lies about the Big Switch and southern strategy.

Here in Australia we saw similar revisionist lies such as the Aboriginal "Stolen Generation", which has been exposed as false yet is still being pushed by the Left's Fake News media and Leftist academics.

Even the man made global warming scare mongering is a Big Lie from the Left.

Lies are how the Left seek to gain ever more political power and privilege.
---Haz27 on 4/30/19


Haz27:

The Left believes society should take care of those less fortunate (sick, old, etc.) Nazis did the exact opposite - they sent "useless eaters" to the death camps. Neo-nazis today are right wing extremists.
---StrongAxe on 5/1/19


AXE. NAZI's were, in fact, Socialist Lefty's. I suggest you stop trusting the Left's revisionist lies.

Nazism/Fascism were Socialists that recognized government could not operate means of production as efficiently as private enterprise can, hence they allowed private enterprise but under the ultimate control of government.

The quote from Hitler comes from Hermann Raushning, "Hitler Speaks" (London: Thornton Butterworth, 1939).

Goebbels quote was from a 1935 article published in the NAZI's newspaper "Vlkischer Beobachter", as quoted by Max H. Kele, "Nazis and Workers: National Socialist Appeals to German Labor 1919 to 1933".
---Haz27 on 4/30/19


Haz27:

You wrote: Hitler opposed Communists simply because they were rival Socialists.

Please show any reputable source that proves this.

Communism is based on collective ownership of means of production, while Fascism and Nazism did the opposite, placing means of production in powerful corporatons (e.g. I. G. Farben, Volkswagen) that were privately and not publicly owned.

Did the Nazis call themselves "Socialists"? Yes. That was a propagandist lie, just like similar lies told by all the communist countries that called themselves "People's Democratic Republic" despite people having no democratic say in the government at all.
---StrongAxe on 4/30/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Study


Monk_Brendan wrote: "If you are thinking "MONEY," you are wrong."

Why do you suppose I was thinking of money? You,like most others on these blogs, make false accusations. I'm well aware that it's the "love" of money.

But I was not thinking of money that is the root cause of all problems. It's Satan. It seems many people need to blame something or someone for these problems. Do you think mass shootings have anything to do with money? Or the burning of churches? Or people doing atrocious things to other people? Or the confusion of a person's gender?

People must be aware of Satan's schemes.
---Steveng on 4/30/19


Cluny: Shortly after the fire at NDdP, the cause of the fire was due to an electrical short on the scaffolding which the workmen were using.//

Cite that!

Because I can't find that ANYWHERE.

Please help me since it's your claim in the first place.

But I did find this:

//...The paper reported the flames MAY have started at the bottom of the cathedral's giant spire and may have been caused by an electrical problem in an elevator.

--'Dozens investigating what caused massive Notre Dame fire' --CBS NEWS April 17th (released during Holy Week)

Note the word 'MAY' in the FIRST SENTENCE.

So, as I said: France STILL HASN'T said what caused the fire.
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/30/19


Jerry. thanks for the tip of Robert Spencers book.

Axe. Hitler opposed Communists simply because they were rival Socialists.
Nazi Propaganda Minister, Goebbels, described Nazism as a party of revolutionary socialists. He said the only incompatible difference between Nazis and Communists, was internationalism versus nationalism.

Hitler said I have learned a great deal from Marxism... The difference between [Marxists] and myself is that I have really put into practice what these peddlers and pen-pushers have timidly begun. The whole of National Socialism is based on it.... All I had to do is take over their methods and adapt them to our purpose
---Haz27 on 4/30/19


Nicole_Lacey:

If you say someone "likely" torched Notre Dame, that's tantamount to an accusation. People have been burned at the stake on flimsier accusations. How do "we all" "know" it wasn't an accident? Evidence please!


Steveng:

Almost a month ago, you started "Satanic Symbols Appearing" blog, but never commented on it even once, nor specified WHICH "Satanic symbols" appear on government buildings all across America, or WHICH High Tech companies embrace Satanism. If you start a discussion, you should at least participate in it.

Why redirect another blog to talk about Satan, when you won't even talk about it on your own blog created for that EXPRESS purpose?
---StrongAxe on 4/29/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Bible Verses


Steveng said, "What is the root cause of all the problems?"

If you are thinking "MONEY," you are wrong. Scripture has it, For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

So it is not money, but the love of money. Not to condemn, I just wonder if there might be the tiniest bit of PROJECTION in all of this condemning any rich church.
---Monk_Brendan on 4/29/19


\\It's been 2 weeks and they still haven't told us what caused the so called 'accident' fire.\\

WRong, Nicole.

Shortly after the fire at NDdP, the cause of the fire was due to an electrical short on the scaffolding which the workmen were using.

This was announced during Western Holy Week.

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 4/29/19


You so-called christians on this site need to take your heads out of the sands and look at what is happening in the world. Don't depend on your mainstream media to brainwash you into what is happening. Questions you should ask are:

What is the root cause of all the problems?

What does the bible say about the end days?

Why is Satan causing worldwide chaos in frequency and destruction?
---Steveng on 4/29/19


StrongAxe: there are NO witnesses that Muslims torched Notre Dame.//

I didn't say Muslims torched Notre Dame.

I said Muslims torched over 850 Catholic Churches surrounding Notre Dame and all over France.

The French Authorities even acknowledge those facts.

So that's why I said I have a 9/10 shot to believe Muslims torched the Notre Dame.

Esp. since the Muslim lady who tried to car bombed Notre Dame in 2016 was sentenced to prison the Friday before Monday's Fire.

With all those facts, anyone with common sense would assume Muslims MIGHT be at fault.

It's been 2 weeks and they still haven't told us what caused the so called 'accident' fire.

We all know why. It WASN'T an accident.
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/29/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Arthritis


Nicole_Lacey:

I suggest you re-read what the Bible says about bearing false witness (Exodus 20:16, 23:1, Leviticus 6:2-4, 19:12, Deutronomy 5:20, 19:16,18, Proverbs 6:19, 12:17, 14:5, 19:5,9, 21:28, 25:18, Jeremiah 7:9, Hosea 10:4, Zechariah 5:4, Malachi 3:5, Matthew 15:19, 19:18, 26:59-60, Mark 10:19, 14:56-57, Luke 18:20, Acts 6:13, Romans 13:9

and biblical standards for accusasion, i.e. in the words of two or three witnesses (Deuteronomy 17:6, 19:15, Matthew 18:16, 2 Corinthians 13:1, 1 Timothy 5:19, Hebrews 10:28, Revelation 11:3, and all of Susanna and the Elders)

There are NO witnesses that Muslims torched Notre Dame. Conspiracy theories are just gossip, which the Bible condemns.
---StrongAxe on 4/28/19


jerry, did you know that Robert Spencer is Orthodox?

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 4/28/19


Haz: Good to have you back. There are only a few of us here that have not been brainwashed by the leftist ideology. I recommend the book "The History of Jihad from Muhammad to ISIS" by Robert Spencer. It details history of Muslim barbarity and illustrates the idiocy of these "Islamophobia" fanatics.


---jerry6593 on 4/28/19


StrongAxe, that's like saying pitbulls bite 250 people last year. Non pitbulls dogs bite 400 people.

It doesn't CHANGE the fact that the pitbull breed is the most dangerous breed of all dogs.

The French said all the Catholic Churches were all attacked by Muslims.

As if the Lacey gang burned 67 houses in your neighborhood in the last 2 years. Then your house is burned down. Common sense would be to suspect my gang.

You would be insulted if the police told you it was accident and don't think about my gang.

I will get to your explanation of EW in the next blog
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/27/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Asthma


Steveng:

You wrote: The muslims are using the Communist Manifesto, which Hitler brought to the clerics in the 1930s, to take over countries.

Where do you get this stuff?! Hitler was vehemently opposed to communism. Marx said religion is the opiate of the masses. That is diametrically opposed to ALL religions, including Islam.

They destroyed Notre Dame, a major icon of the christian world.

There is no evidence that they did. You REALLY need to get a new Bible that actually includes the verse "THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS", given how often you seem to neglect that.
---StrongAxe on 4/27/19


Steveng, they did not destroy Notre Dame. Why are you making false accusations?
---kathr4453 on 4/26/19


Steveng, where did you get the strange idea that Muslims and Nazis used the Communist Manifesto?

Hitler himself on many occasions condemned Marxism.

Even in 1984, China repudiated it.

Or did you know that?

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 4/26/19


Good points Strong Ax.

I believe it was an accident.
---Samuelbb7 on 4/26/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Cholesterol


The muslims are using the Communist Manifesto, which Hitler brought to the clerics in the 1930s, to take over countries. They destroy certain icons to do their work. They destroyed the financial center of the world - the Twin Towers - hoping to financially ruin the United States. They destroyed Notre Dame, a major icon of the christian world.

But most of you are missing the main root cause - Satan. Things have exponentially gotten worse over the past few years because Satan knows he has only a short time left before Jesus returns.
---Steveng on 4/26/19


Nicole_Lacey:

Where did you get your statistics?

Muslims: 14 last century, and around 260 this century, including 9/11 and the Boston Marathon
Non-Muslims: Waco, Oklahoma City, and over 200 school shootings in the U.S. alone.

See article from the Independent:
"Majority of terrorists who have attacked America are not Muslim, new study finds".

Most terrorism in the U.S. is by right-wing extremists. Mosques and synagogues are defased by neo-Nazis. White deputy's son burned down 3 black churches. Muslims raised funds to rebuild them.

Also, you TOTALLY ignored my explanation of the phrase "Easter Worshiper".
---StrongAxe on 4/25/19


Why are the leftist media so reticent to consider that the logical culprits are Muslims? They are attacking Christians worldwide and none seem to notice. -jerry6593

It's like this in all Western nations. The Left always deflect attention from or hide atrocities by Muslims.

The Left share the same hate for Christianity and Western culture as fundamentalist Muslims do.

Whether it be terrorism, FGM, paedophilia, rape, etc, from Muslims, the Left will do their best to protect Islam from criticism over their evil anti Christ ideology.
---Haz27 on 4/26/19


Now here's the thing....just because some believe it would be "logical" to blame the Muslims, doesn't make it a FACT. It's the Extreme Right Wings ALTERNATIVE FACT MENTALITY, And it is a perfect scapegoat for let's say REAL deliberate arson by the French Government who found they didn't have enough money in their budget to fix ND after they started poking around. There are many ALTERNATIVE FACTS THAT CAN BE THROWN IN HERE.

But we all see this ALEX JONES mentality here with Nicole.....just more Extreme Right Wing behavior we are going to have to deal with from now on. YIKES!
---kathr4453 on 4/26/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Lasik Surgery


StrongAxe: Why are the rightist media so eager to scapegoat Muslims for every act of terror everywhere.//

Maybe because we have a 9/10 shot of being correct?

If I told you I have Sickle cell anemia you had a pretty good shot knowing I am Black.

So if Muslims are the ONLY ones burning down Catholic Churches in France, it is LOGICAL to presume a Muslim started the fire at Notre Dame.

StrongAxe: This was a crime that happened in France Why not allow the French authorities, whose ACTUAL JOB IT IS to invesigate such crimes, to do so?//

See even YOU DON'T BELIEVE the French Government.

You said 'crime' twice.

They are claiming it was an ACCIDENT.

:D
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/25/19


Kathr: Jerry, Christians do not make false accusations, but obey Jesus THAT one needs 2-3 witnesses.//

What? You don't need any witnesses when you wrote or say something for everyone hears or reads from YOU!

*Unfortunately FOX will throw,out all sorts of what if' and maybe's just to create a atmosphere of hate.---kathr4453 on 4/23/19

You and Samuel are making up stuff against Fox news. That is a sin against the 8th(9) Commandment. Matt 7:4

StrongAxe, Easter Worshipper DOESN'T EXIST.

Common sense is easier to say 'Christian' instead of trying to evade that ONE word to write 2 words that doesn't go together.

We worship Jesus. NOT the day He Rose.

You remind me of Matt 23:17-19 (Not the 'fool' part)
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/25/19


jerry6593:

You wrote: Why are the leftist media so reticent to consider that the logical culprits are Muslims? They are attacking Christians worldwide and none seem to notice.

Why are the rightist media so eager to scapegoat Muslims for every act of terror everywhere.

This was a crime that happened in France. Why not allow the French authorities, whose ACTUAL JOB IT IS to invesigate such crimes, to do so? After all, unlike the farcical film "Team America: World Police", the United States is NOT the world's police force. The French have determined that the fire was NOT an act of terrorism. Why aren't you willing to accept their determination? You would likely object if other countries meddled in OUR affairs.
---StrongAxe on 4/25/19


Jerry I see the News reporting facts. Not speculations like the Fox commentators.

It is sad that it happened. But as stated the Churches are run more by the Government.

You should read about the French revolution. A terrible time in history.
---Samuelbb7 on 4/25/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Bullion


Have no idea how to update such an old church. I'm sure many of its lighting wiring etc were just not up to current codes, and while they were poking around with their updates, it caught fire.

Suggesting the idea of blaming it on the Muslims is something Sarah Sanders and her crowd would do......LIE AND EMBELISH without any facts. It's called the Trickle down effect....it starts with the father of Lies, to our current Liar and Chief, to his minions to now those who feel this is the new and correct way of dealing with issues. Just make something up, pass it off as fact...and WALLA....THE NEW RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES. If you can't blame Hillary, Obama or the democrats, blame the Muslims, Jews or Blacks.
---kathr4453 on 4/25/19


\\
Well another logical idea would be the RCC is low on funds from paying out for sexual abuse and couldn't afford to update the church....\\

kathr, you may not be aware of this, but all church buildings in France are property of the French government.

This odd situation has existed since the French Revolution.

How would you suggest updating a Gothic cathedral? Installing acoustical tile? Track lighting? Sprinkler systems?

Christ is risen!
---Cluny on 4/25/19


Why are the leftist media so reticent to consider that the logical culprits are Muslims? They are attacking Christians worldwide and none seem to notice.


---jerry6593 on 4/23/19


Well another logical idea would be the RCC is low on funds from paying out for sexual abuse and couldn't afford to update the church....

But what may be logical to one is not logical to another. PRAISE GOD no one is charged with a crime because it fits into Jerry's LOGIC. Is this a new RIGHT WING way of Justice ?
---kathr4453 on 4/24/19


I can't believe Jerry made such a crude remark over a typo. Just more hate mongering from the far right. That's what they do when they have such a faulty basis for their rhetoric ....
---kathr4453 on 4/24/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Menopause


Jerry, Christians do not make false accusations, but obey Jesus THAT one needs 2-3 witnesses. So before making any stupid remarks again, show those witnesses, or just shut your mouth.
---kathr4453 on 4/24/19


jerry6593:

kathr4453 wrote: Shame on you, as a Chriatian.
You wrote: What is a Chriatian? Did someone leave the door to your padded room open?

Minor typos, spelling mistakes, grammar errors, etc. just prove that people are human. Everybody makes them, even you. If you don't want to be ridiculed over your own minor mistakes, you should probably avoid ridiculing others over theirs. You know, the whole "love your neighbor as yourself", "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", and "remove the beam from your own eye before criticizing the speck in your brothers'" things, that Jesus actually taught.
---StrongAxe on 4/24/19


Nicole_Lacey:

You wrote: Obama and Hillary called them 'Easter Worshippers'.

When English language prepositions are omitted, one is expected to use common sense to figure out what is missing. I find it astounding that so many people are capable of common-sense language use everywhere in their lives EXCEPT when discussing theology or Biblical interpretation.

"Olive oil" means "oil FROM olives" but "Baby oil" means "Oil FOR babies".

"Easter Worshiper" means "People who worship ON Easter" (instead of staying home), not "People who WORSHIP Easter", just as "Sunday Worshiper" and "Saturday Worshiper" say WHEN people worship.
---StrongAxe on 4/23/19


//Shame on you, as a Chriatian.
---kathr4453 on 4/23/19//

What is a Chriatian?

Did someone leave the door to your padded room open?



---jerry6593 on 4/24/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Penpals


Nicole I believe it's you who needs to take the advice to keep your mouth shut. you're all over the place like using the Democrats and Hillary and Obama this and that and everything else blah blah blah blah blah that has nothing to do with what happened over in France.

All of your post recently sound like you've jumped the rails.
---kathr4453 on 4/24/19


Jerry, Leftists REFUSE to acknowledge the victims are Christians.

Obama and Hillary called them 'Easter Worshippers'.

1. Who worships Easter? No such thing.

2. Who other than Christians call their highest day of the year Easter?

Leftists will do ANYTHING not to say 'Christians'.


Kathr: it's not the job of the media to speculate on pointing fingers. Unfortunately FOX will throw,out all sorts of what if' and maybe's just to create a atmosphere of hate.//

Why are you not following your OWN advice?

Fox news NEVER pointed fingers and even cut off 2 guess when they thought they where going in the direction.

//Shame on you, as a Chriatian.//

Shame on you.

Matthew 7:1
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/23/19


Jerry, it's not the job of the media to speculate on pointing fingers. Unfortunately FOX will throw,out all sorts of what if' and maybe's just to create a atmosphere of hate.

Shame on you, as a Chriatian.
---kathr4453 on 4/23/19


It's dangerous to accuse anyone without proof. Conspiracy theories can be dangerous. We have the LIES about Sandy Hook, that just came to light that Alex Jones lied...only after being sued.
---kathr4453 on 4/23/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Accounting


Why are the leftist media so reticent to consider that the logical culprits are Muslims? They are attacking Christians worldwide and none seem to notice.


---jerry6593 on 4/23/19


The French Authorities knew many Muslims were burning CCs for 2 years without media attention.

But the Notre Dame is another matter to the French people

Even Atheists are proud of the Notre Dame Cathedral. To them it is a art masterpiece.

Plus, the Cathedral is a Money tourist attraction.

That's why the Authorities were so quick to make a laughable claim.

Even the 1992 Windsor Castle say the cause while it was burning.

If the KKK were burning Black Churches all over the United States for the last 2 years, then the biggest Black Church caught on fire in February. No one would be stupid enough to say it was an accident.

They would blame the KKK and look at KKK members immediately!
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/22/19


In 1992 Windsor Castle had a horrible fire....as these OLD OLD buildings probably are not up to standards, but have many things grandfathered in.

I find it interesting that they just took a scan of the whole of ND, and say that because of that it can be rebuilt EXACTLY like it was. I hate to say it, but maybe there were things that was going to cost so much, as many renovations don't reveal until after you start banging around...that it was set intentionally for insurance or donations....seeing it was a landmark... 1 billion in donations is pretty impressive.

So Nicole, you may be right...foul play could be the reason.....as they will investigate ALL angles of foul play..if it was.
---kathr4453 on 4/22/19


Happy Easter Everyone

Wake up. Think for yourselves. View past incidents.

France had thousands of Catholic Churches burned, or desecrated all over. Not Mosques, Synagogues or Hindu or Buddhist Temples. In fact not any Protestants Christian Churches.

French Authorities is telling everyone NOT to jump to conclusions, but they claim it was an accident.

???

Really? When someone dies the Medical Examiner doesn't say 'I don't know how he died, but his death was accidental' No he says his death is 'undetermined' at this point.

Did you know that the IS woman who tried to car bomb Notre Dame in 2016 was FOUND GUILTY the Friday before the Monday Evening fire AFTER all the Construction Crew finished for the day?
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/22/19


Read These Insightful Articles About Fundraisers


I'm so glad no one died. This will not be the last of old old structures falling in some form or fashion. There will come a day when everything on this earth will burn including this old earth itself.

Steveng, what are your thoughts about that?
---kathr4453 on 4/18/19


Steveng:

You wrote: What are your thoughts of the fire at the Notre Dame cathedral.

I'm curious what YOUR thoughts are on this, since you thought it was important enough to post a new blog topic about it.
---StrongAxe on 4/17/19


It's a sad thing, but not the end of the world.

The Cathedral of Notre Dame was built to the glory of God and for love of the Virgin Mary.

But in one sense, it belongs to the world as part of our cultural heritage.

I'm sure it will be restored.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
---Cluny on 4/17/19


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.