ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Bill Gates Required Microchip

Bill Gates (a eugenicist like his father before him who, by the way, headed Planned Parenthood) admitted that the purpose of the lockdown is to keep people from naturally catching CoVid-19 so that he can introduce his microchip to be required by all people to participate in society. Your thoughts?

Join Our Christian Singles and Take The End Times Signs Bible Quiz
 ---Steveng on 4/6/20
     Helpful Blog Vote (2)

Post a New Blog



Please show any verse saying God saves those He loves. Is that what Peter's answer was at Pentecost. So they asked, WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED, and Peter replied, obey the commandments first earning God's favor, and if you're really really good God will LOVE YOU AND THEN SAVE YOU. Strangely I see this as one saving themselves. Also I don't see any scripture support for this. Not even John 14. And David not even Calvinists believe your view.
---kathr4453 on 6/7/20


I never agreed on David's teaching of earning one's salvation.--ven

Ven
To be clear, thats not what I teach. Strangely enough, Unknowingly, That is what Kathryn teaches. She believes if a person believes Jesus is the Son of God, they are saved. God doesnt save them, they save themselves simply by believing. If they believe, God has no recourse, but to save them.

I teach, God chooses who he will save. He will save those he loves. And he loves, those who live in obedience to the commands of Jesus Christ. Jesus also taught it, (John 14:21), but Kathryn rejects these teachings because they go against what she believes.
---David on 6/7/20


Well ven, I feel you actually were the one who started making mean comments, stating false comments about me or my posts. And I just do unto others exactly what they do here to me. If you claim to be a Christian , throw the first stone, and then scream loud when confronted , kind of like what Trump does, I will call you out.

So here it is, you show respect, and so will I. You show disrespect and so will I. When I pointed out your snide comments as a Christian you should have apologized. You did not, but tried to excuse your behavior AGAIN, with more selfrighteous commentary.

Totally unchristlike. But it's GODS WILL I call you out. Accept that. You can't have it both ways.
---kathr4453 on 6/6/20


axe, what you just said is correct.
"While only God knows the heart, we can't tell for sure if someone is saved, Jesus also said, "By their fruits you shall know them". You can get a good idea about someone's spiritual state by looking at how they manifest their spirituality in their words and deeds."
I was speaking about Kath responses to others. Very mean just because they have a different opinion. That is cruel to answer others that way. I'm sure David has many very good points. You do too.
Thanks for sharing your answers.
---ven. on 6/6/20


Good morning Kath. I never agreed on David's teaching of earning one's salvation. He never mention that to me. But how could I believe earning salvation when I believe that it is God who chose us in Him before the creation of the world.
Very much different then earning our salvation. Works come after we are saved by Grace. "We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Eph. 2:10.
It is so wonderful when we know that God has it all in His hands. He is always right.
---ven on 6/6/20




ven:

While only God knows the heart, we can't tell for sure if someone is saved, Jesus also said, "By their fruits you shall know them". You can get a good idea about someone's spiritual state by looking at how they manifest their spirituality in their words and deeds.

For example, if someone cheats on all of his wives and boasts about it, likes ogling naked girls in dressing rooms and boasts about it, defrauds most people he does business with and boasts its good business practice, constantly lies even about things he himself said on record, and relentlessly pursues revenge against anyone disloyal to him, you have three guesses as to what kind of indwelling spirit he has. "Holy Spirit" is not the right answer.
---StrongAxe on 6/5/20


Ven, you are in good company for Paul liked the same teaching (Romans 2: 5-7). But you must read it for yourself, for it is not taught in church today, for it proves their doctrines are false.

They start in the middle of a teaching, so they can mold it to say what they want it to say. They do this in order to make the bible conform to their life, instead of making their life conform to the bible. This is why they teach Paul, and not Christ.

When you teach Pauls epistles from the middle, instead of where Paul started, you can then create your own doctrine. One truth...One way, and thousands of doctrines proving this point.
---David on 6/5/20


God said we are not to judge another man's servant. Don't be a busy body in other men's matters and judge where God never asked one to.

2Timothy 2:4 ..REBUKE, REPROVE etc. I have preached the gospel for over 18 years on CN and never had to change my name like many here, mostly Calvinist's who come on CN to attack those who uphold the Gospel of GRACE, (whosoever will), believing first and then receiving the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 1.

I'll be watching closely ven now that you've tried your smear tactics . That was totally uncool. Since YOU don't know who is saved or not, YOU just made l liar out of yourself. You should have said, no one knows who is or isn't saved BUT ME, because IM SPECIAL and can judge by ones words .
---kathr4453 on 6/5/20


David, of course there is many in the Bible who were not saved. Just about everyone. Only the elect were save. Even today, only the elect will be save. Many have not been born yet. It has nothing to do with the law. God knows who they are for He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world.
---ven. on 5/18/20

Seeing ven promotes Calvinism , a FALSE DOCTRINE, I now understand why he was offended by my post of salvation. Also totally surprising to say he NOW likes DAVIDS teaching of earning your salvation through good works shows ven is tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine, and has no real foundation of his own. I say this in LOVE VEN, STOP PLAYING GAMES. ITS UNCHRISTLIKE.
---kathr4453 on 6/4/20


AGAIN:ven, I'm saved and I know I'm saved. You too can KNOW YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, AKA SAVED ****1John 5:13.**** If God said we can KNOW WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, who is man to cause you to doubt your salvation? Believe God and His word, and not man.

Just ask the Lord...HOW CAN I KNOW I HAVE ETERNAL LIFE? If you are saved, believe me God WILL give you that assurance, by 1) giving you the Holy Spirit
2) baptizing you into CHRIST'S Death and raising you up together with Him A NEW CREATURE. PHIL 3 "THAT I MAY KNOW HIM, AND THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION" is another witness to our salvation.

If you have never experienced this CHANGE in your life....that is why you don't know, and just may not be saved.
---kathr4453 on 6/2/20
---kathr4453 on 6/4/20




You can rebuke anything you want, it matters nothing to me. Also, no one knows who is saved and who is not. I meant other people, not themselves, but others. Plus I was not judging you. I said what I said because I read what you say to others, condescending others whom you pretend to know their hearts. People who are saved do not say such things to others.
As a brother I ask you very kindly to be nice to others in the name of Jesus Christ.
---ven. on 6/4/20


Ven, judge not lest YE be judged. And you now appear to be God who claims to know my heart. WRONG.

You made a comment no one can know they are saved. I rebuked your statement according to scripture that I have every right to rebuke false doctrine. If you say that is mean, so be it, however God does not.

Your hateful comment here shows you are not saved, because you should be standing for TRUTH, not bashing it.
---kathr4453 on 6/4/20


I do not doubt my salvation, I doubt your salvation by the way you answer others. Always putting them down, as if you could see their heart. Those who I know, always show their love for each other.
Here, you do what you do because the people you answer cannot see you in person. You should stop answering the way you do, and began to speak kindly to others. You should show the love of Christ, if the Holy Spirit is really with you. And remember, there is no AKA salvation, only salvation.
---ven. on 6/3/20


ven, I'm saved and I know I'm saved. You too can KNOW YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, AKA SAVED.... ****1John 5:13.**** If God said we can KNOW WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, who is man to cause you to doubt your salvation? Believe God and His word, and not man.

Just ask the Lord...HOW CAN I KNOW I HAVE ETERNAL LIFE? If you are saved, believe me God WILL give you that assurance, by 1) giving you the Holy Spirit
2) baptizing you into CHRIST'S Death and raising you up together with Him A NEW CREATURE. PHIL 3 "THAT I MAY KNOW HIM, AND THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION" is another witness to our salvation.

If you have never experienced this CHANGE in your life....that is why you don't know, and just may not be saved.
---kathr4453 on 6/2/20


This conspiracy theory is a disservice to all who follow Jesus.

This hurts those who are working to do right.
---Samuelbb7 on 6/2/20


I believe no one knows who is saved and who is not. Everyone has to confess whether saved or not. We are all sinners yet saved by the Grace of God.
Pointing fingers at someone else just because he/she has his own opinion is wrong. No one knows the correct answers of the end times.
---ven. on 6/1/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Dedicated Hosting


Steveng:

You wrote: The bible also says not to bear false witness of which you and Kathr do quite a bit of it yourselves.

Please show exactly where and when I bore false witness. Date and quote.

I asked you repeatedly to show a specific date and quote where Bill Gates "admitted that the purpose of the lockdown is to keep people from naturally catching CoVid-19 so that he can introduce his microchip to be required by all people to participate in society." All you said is it's somewhere in one of his speeches in the past four years.

If you accuse someone, it is up to YOU to back that accusation up with easily verifiable evidence, not "go search that haystack over there".
---StrongAxe on 5/25/20


Steveng, the WORD OF GOD is not based on conspiracy theories, but HIS WORD.

Seeing the Holy Spirit enlightens us by HIS WORD, and a strangers voice we do not hear, being tossed to and fro with every theory out there where folks have ruined their lives believing them is not of God. It's you steveng who will take the mark because you have put your faith in men. REPENT.
---kathr4453 on 5/23/20


Steveng:

Two kinds of theories:
1) Those backed up with evidence easily verified by anyone.
2) Those that lack evidence. Conspiracy theories. The Bible calls it Gossip.

You complain about people brainwashed by news media etc. while you are brainwashed by Facebook and paranoid right-wing conspiracy theorists. Pot, kettle, black.

You CLAIM governments throughout the world want to arrest Gates, but where is your PROOF? Politifact debunked Russian propaganda about Italy. Snopes debunked story about Germany.

You accuse Fauci of profiting from vaccines (a lie debunked by Politifact on Apr. 15) yet say nothing about Trump pushing hydrochloroquine because he owns stock in a company that makes it.
---StrongAxe on 5/23/20


By the way you people talk against conspiracies theories makes me strongly believe that you will receive the 'mark of the beast'.

You people are believing what the news media, CDC, WHO, pharma corporations (Apiject, Moderna), etc. who are silencing whistleblowing doctors for telling the truth about vaccines, and how the lockdowns and masks do more harm than the virus. Dr. Judy Mikovits, UKs Chief Medical officer Chirs Whitty, for example.

Governments throughout the world want to have Bill Gates arrested for crimes to humanity. India, Nigeria, Italy, Germany, for example.

The US government and medical professionals (Dr. Fouci, for one) who will profit from vaccines are denouncing natural cures for the virus.
---Steveng on 5/23/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Marketing


These are dangerous times we are in today. I see how easily the apostate Christian is so easily led by these wolves in SHEEPS clothing filling their heads with so much nonsense in the name of God and Country, not being able to distinguish between the two. There is no Gospel of America folks ....but underneath it all that is what drives you. It's the selfish right wing driven by false prophets who don't care about social distancing and selfishly demand their own ways at the expense of others and our healthcare workers and EMT's Police etc. And it's all being driven by our President throwing meat to his base who claim to be the Christian of this nation. NO THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE THE IGNORANT OF THIS NATION BEING LED BY WOLVES.
---kathr4453 on 5/23/20


Amen Kathyr Those conspiracy theory people are leading many away from truth.

Bill Gates is not perfect. But the lies spread about him are meant to install fear and prevent people for thinking rationally. So sad.
---Samuelbb7 on 5/22/20


Just look at the pain and suffering of Alex Jones InfoWars, and Sandy Hook. It took years and a law suit for that liar to admit to his lying. Yet so many believed his lies and conspiracy theory. These folks are dangerous. Should be put in prison for such activity.

Repeating other conspiracy theories as FACTS is actually gossip in Gods eyes. There are over 100 verses directly pointed at gossip. THE TONGUE...busy bodies, etc.

If Steveng were truly saved, the Holy Spirit would convict him of his sin. All I see is rotten fruit of the flesh.
---kathr4453 on 5/19/20


True Strong Ax So many lies and conspiracy theories.
---Samuelbb7 on 5/17/20


Send a Free Memorial Day Ecard


More deceptive misinformation from the original post:

Steveng wrote:

Bill Gates (a eugenicist like his father before him who, by the way, headed Planned Parenthood)

Wikipedia says:
"He has also served on the boards of numerous Northwest organizations, including the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, King County United Way and Planned Parenthood."

Bill Gates Sr. served on the BOARD of PP. He did not HEAD PP. It would be just as inaccurate to say Nancy Pelosi "headed the United States".

If a point is so weak that you need to lie to prove it, it's not worth making.
---StrongAxe on 5/8/20


I'm going to get microchipped soon so that if I go out and get lost, they will be able to find me. It's necessary when you have dementia.
---JS1234 on 5/7/20


This whole scenario really fits in with 2 Timothy 3. It's not going to get any better. We see lawlessness thumbed in our face with Barr's help as well. It seem LYING is now a virtue, thanks to a perfect example as its head.

Interesting how scripture says the anti-Christ will come showing LYING SIGNS AND WONDERS. It's all a prep job ..conditioning and hardening the hearts of those who will believe the LIE.

Isn't Satan also referred to as the FATHER OF LIES?

Yet so many who profess to be Christians have NO DISCERNMENT here and encourage these LIARS . Shocking.
---kathr4453 on 5/8/20


Yep and all with the help of FOX helping to organize these protests. I believe every single protester should forfeit his or her medical insurance card and service in lieu of protests and openings.

Trump's underhanded viciousness in encouraging all this at the dismay of his health advisors shows just how ignorant these folks are. I heard some being interviewed still believing it is a hoax. Only the morons of this country think that. It's embarrassing to see how many back woods morons there are in our country. All Trump supporters. Makes sense.
---kathr4453 on 5/5/20


Read These Insightful Articles About VoIP Service


kathr4453:

Always follow the power and money. Trump will do anything to be re-elected. He kept denying there was a problem for months - to keep numbers down, because high numbers hurt his chances. Florida is now preventing medical examiners from releasing COVID-19 data. Probably similar reasons.

Many governors are re-opening states, and seeing a huge increase in cases. Workers have a choice to work (and risk sickness and death) or stay home, but if they DO stay home, the government doesn't have to pay unemployment. It's all about money.

And the "give me freedom or give me death" re-openers? Curiously, they all seem to be white nationalists. That is code for "I want you to die so I can get my nails done."
---StrongAxe on 5/5/20


Now we see Trump trying to change the narrative by blaming China for this and that. However nothing can change the facts that regardless of HOW it got started, trump was warned twice in January, then Feb and March... and STILL played it down....

But the blind leading the blind will continue and even with the blame game, China TODAY is not responsible for opening states before they should, where TRUMP has instigated his fan base to protest....and I believe he did that because remember when he said he had total authority to open the country? The Governors pushed back...and TRUMP with his revenge mentality got even by encouraging promoting these protests via FOX. So if there is another spike..TRUMP IS TO BLAME HERE NOT CHINA.
---kathr4453 on 5/4/20


Trump's poll ratings have plummeted something terrible over these past weeks. But the truly brainwashed will continue to believe he is the CHOSEN ONE no matter what...they still think he's doing a fantastic job, and EVERYONE ELSE is lying.

Trump said..."only one here, we've got this under control"
Trump said , "FAKE NEWS AND DEMOCRATIC HOAX"
Trump said ..."this is going to disappear in April" . I do wonder where he gets this it's gonna Disappear miraculously? Is this the kinda garbage Paula White and those FAKE spiritual leaders are assuring him of happening, because somehow they have commanded it to "BE GONE" ....well it ain't BEING GONE..
---kathr4453 on 5/1/20


Are you grateful to our wonderful President for it?
---jerry6593 on 4/27/20

It didn't come from Trump. Congress pushed it through. Trump saw the handwriting on the wall. Tell me, what was going on in Trumps egotistical little brain when he decided he needed his signature on the checks?

Trump has failed miserably in his response to this pandemic. Only idiots can't see it.
---NurseRobert on 4/30/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Settlements


Steveng:

I already agreed on this. But again, IMPLANTS are NOT necessarily MICROCHIPS or trackers.

One doesn't know how The Mark will work. However, it is arrogant to presume that ever newest technological fad *IS* the Mark of the Beast, and it made many doom prophets look ridiculous in retrospect every time such predictions have been made in the past and been found wrong (SSNs, credit cards, UPCs, RFID tags, etc.) just as failed Second Comings of Christ have done. False alarms desensitize people from REAL dangers (see The Boy Who Cried Wolf).

It's also bearing false witness to say someone who wants a new technology automatically wants to control people because of things you personally imagine.
---StrongAxe on 4/29/20


The medical field do have implants that release a vaccine at certain times. Read about them.

Besides, how does one absolutely know for sure HOW the mark of the beast is to be implemented?
---Steveng on 4/28/20


Now, the World Health Organization (WHO) is debating using "immunity passports" or "risk-free certificates" as a way of easing lockdowns.
---Steveng on 4/28/20


Steveng:

You wrote: Bill Gates sat down with Ellen DeGeneres over the internet last week to discuss the coronavirus pandemic and to tell the world that life will not get back to normal until 7 billion healthy people have taken his soon-to-be-invented vaccine.

Yes, and AGAIN, vaccines are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from microchip implants that are required to participate in society. Please don't compare apples and oranges.

In the 1950s, we had millions of deaths due to polio, and all of a sudden, in the 1960s, polio was practically eradicated - thanks to the vaccine.
---StrongAxe on 4/27/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Internet Services


Bill Gates sat down with Ellen DeGeneres over the internet last week to discuss the coronavirus pandemic and to tell the world that life will not get back to normal until 7 billion healthy people have taken his soon-to-be-invented vaccine.
---Steveng on 4/27/20


The mark is a sign of WORSHIP. Having a chip implanted for health reasons is not. I'll bet when everyone was given a Social Security number the theories were going wild then too. OH NO..EVERYONE HAS A NUMBER....

It also looks in scripture that ISRAEL overcame the beast and did not take the mark.....so stay tuned folks...if you see ISRAEL the Nation refuse an implant for health reasons listen up.

But where does scripture say the mark was given by deceiving people into thinking it was for health reasons. NO the mark is given to those using FREE WILL to take as a sign of worship....just like your hats that say MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

1,000,000 infected 55000 dead. Is just the tip of the iceberg.... WINNING.
---kathr4453 on 4/27/20


Steveng:

John reporting in Revelation that the Beast will require all to take his mark to be able to buy or sell is end time prophecy.

Baseless conspiracy theories that Bill Gates wants to implant people with microchips, concocted in order to link Bill Gates with the Beast and end time prophecy, are paranoid scenarios.

John said the Beast would actually require all to take his mark. It doesn't say that people will make up stories about him requiring them to take the mark.

Learn the difference.
---StrongAxe on 4/27/20


Nurse Bobby: "Tell us, Jerry, what did you do with your socialist check Trump sent you?"

I haven't gotten one yet. Did you get one? Are you grateful to our wonderful President for it? I'd bet not.

God bless Donald Trump!


---jerry6593 on 4/27/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Online Stores


I don't have any thoughts because I don't think about it lol
Its a useless point of interest
---LadyShip19 on 4/27/20


StrongAxe wrote: "...to conjure up paranoid scenarios..."

So, that does mean end time prophesies are paranoid scenarios?
---Steveng on 4/26/20


Steveng:

Obviously not, especially since you're the only one even suggesting such a thing. Don't you have better things to do than to conjure up paranoid scenarios and then accuse others of planning them?


jerry6593:

"government overreach to keep you from church"?! When pastors defied the government on this, people in thier churches (and sometimes the pastors) got sick and sometimes died. The government wants to keep people from throwing themselves off the temple roof and expecting angels to catch them, but the lemmings insist on jumping anyway.

Empty shelves are a result of paranoid people driven to hoarding by fear. Who needs 50 rolls of TP?
---StrongAxe on 4/25/20


I hope you socialists are enjoying this taste of socialism which employs government overreach to keep you from church and results in empty shelves at the grocery store. What will it take to open your eyes?


---jerry6593 on 4/25/20

Yea and we see the USDA UNDER the Republican Trump administration has let all these farms go to rot when so many are in need and pantries are in high demand. Praise God for PUBLIX and many independents buying the produce and milk from farmers AND DONATING IT TO PANTRIES. SHAME SHAME SHAME ON TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. What a SIN in their neglecting both farmers and folks out of work. UNFORGIVABLE TO THE CORE.
---kathr4453 on 4/26/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Business Training


Would you take an implant if they, who ever "they" are, told you you must take it to get back into society?
---Steveng on 4/25/20


I hope you socialists are enjoying this taste of socialism .... yada yada yada.

---jerry6593 on 4/25/20

Tell us, Jerry, what did you do with your socialist check Trump sent you?
---NurseRobert on 4/25/20


To keep me from Church would be to keep me from Christ IN ME...will never happen. Just another earthly minded unsanctified comment coming from Jerry. The Church is CHRIST IN YOU...Colossians 1:24-27......not you in a building.

And where are store shelves empty? Actually they are doing quite well, along with PUBLIX and many independents buying produce and milk from farmers just for food pantries.

Many Pastors are not opening churches here in GA although they have a green light. No socialists are forcing them not to open.

Jerry is spreading FALSEHOODS.
---kathr4453 on 4/25/20


I hope you socialists are enjoying this taste of socialism which employs government overreach to keep you from church and results in empty shelves at the grocery store. What will it take to open your eyes?


---jerry6593 on 4/25/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Software


You commies are so easy to trigger!
---jerry6593 on 4/24/20

And so are your right wing nut jobs.
---NurseRobert on 4/24/20


You commies are so easy to trigger!



---jerry6593 on 4/24/20


I wonder now how many Jerry's so enamorated with DR TRUMP are sitting on the pot now taking a Lysol enema and a flashlight stuck down their throat simultaneously.....

BRILLIANT. I thing Trump let GENIUS go to his head and thinks he's a genius coming up with moronic stupidly.

Folks if you are spraying a lot of Lysol in your home often , PLEASE take your pets outside first. It KILLS PETS. It also KILLS HUMANS. Also if using these disinfectants in your home. USE GLOVES so it isn't absorbed into your skin.
---kathr4453 on 4/24/20


"You should check it out some time."

Having to listen to the garbage from the pulpit by E. White, the false prophet, has made him unable to really see the truth in anything.
---riolion on 4/23/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Advertising


jerry6593:

I get my "THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS" from the Bible. You should check it out some time. You're so free with hurling accusations left right and center against people who don't agree with you, you're constantly violating that one here.

I keep asking you and Steveng to prove the accusations made here against Bill Gates, but neither one of you has provided a shred of evidence, despite making repeated accusations.

I recently read that 82% of Democrats would refuse life-saving hydroxychloroquine treatment for COVID19

And pray tell, just where did you read that? Again, no references or proof - just accusations. I find no reference to any such quote.
---StrongAxe on 4/22/20


I read 99% of Americans and other nations as well do not recommend hydroxychloroquine treatment because it is dangerous and has not proven to be beneficial according to the most recent tests, and that there are other treatments far more effective.

It was also noted the suspicion of Trump and Burr and others investing stock in that company immediately after the outbreak . Dems and REP who rejected it are not the stupid sheep. Dr F never recommended it and actually warned against it. I believe Dr F before Dr QUACK TRUMP any day of the week.

And seeing Jerry thinks those verses are WHAT JERRY Spiritually understood where the natural man cannot??? 1 Corinthians 2:14....YOU JUST OWNED THAT ONE....and just as I suspected.
---kathr4453 on 4/22/20


Nicole: I'm so glad you're back. It's hard to hold the line against these leftist traitors, and I appreciate your help. The axster apparently gets his info from Fake News, and Chatty Katty gets hers by channeling some strange spirit or other (Who can know?).

We know that these leftists are insane due to Trump Derangement Syndrome, but I recently read that 82% of Democrats would refuse life-saving hydroxychloroquine treatment for COVID19 because Trump recommended it. Now that's INSANITY!


---jerry6593 on 4/21/20


Nicole_Lacey:

Do you have any evidence (other than mere supposition, based on the idea that All Democrats Are Necessarily Evil) that Gates is, in fact, a dictator wannabe? I.e. anything that he has ACTUALLY said, rather than just innuendo that anti-liberals make up?

How about our own administration? Trump told state governors he wouldn't help them with supplies - they're on their own to procure them. When they tried to do so, the federal government outbid them. Then, they found other ways to get those supplies, feds actually SEIZED those supplies en route to hospitals that needed them - and then turned around and sold them to the highest bidder! This is outright piracy for profit!
---StrongAxe on 4/19/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Eating Disorders


Jerry, you've been speaking your hatred here for quite sometime in disobedience to the WORD OF GOD AS REVEALED TO US. I see no such hate coming from Samuel. Also you will know them by their fruit...gives us the right to judge righteous judgement.

Christians are no longer of this world Jerry....a world you are steeped in. You have not OVERCOME THIS WORLD. 1John 4:4 1 Corinthians 15:57, John 15:19, Romans 12:2, John 18:36, 1 John 2:15, John 17:14-16 Colossians 3:2, John 8:23, Philippians 3:20-21, Ephesians 6:12, 1 John 2:15-17, James 4:4, 1John 5:19, John 15:18-19, Rev 21-1-27, 2 CORINTHIANS 4:4 , MATTHEW 6:24

OBEDIENCE OF FAITH TO THESE VERSES GIVES EVERY CHRISTIAN THE RIGHT TO know when they see evil and expose it.
---kathr4453 on 4/19/20


//Communists don't believe in private property, so billionaries CANNOT BE COMMUNISTS by definition.--StrongAxr

Missed you. That's exactly WHY Jerry and I hate Communism!

Billionaire love Communism because they don't want to live UNDER Communists rules. They want you and I to live by those imagery idealistic life.

Gates is a DICTATOR wannabe.

Are you suggesting Kim Jong Jong un isn't a billionaire with private property? The North Koreans have private property?

Gates wants the Masses (you and I) to follow rules he believes is good for us, but not for himself.

Medical people knew the WHO has been political organization tool decades ago.

I am happy you finally found out the REAL WHO
---Nicole_Lacey on 4/19/20


jerry6593:

You wrote: You claim to be able to know other's hearts, when only God does. You are not God!

Earlier: Gates is a Communist just like his father. Of course he wants us to be implanted with a chip so he can track us. All leftists love more and more government control.

(TRUMP, not Democrats, claims the President's power is "absolute").

You accuse kathr of playing God, yet in THIS THREAD, you did EXACTLY THE SAME, as every single thing in the above quote is either unprovable or a lie.

Communists don't believe in private property, so billionaries CANNOT BE COMMUNISTS by definition.

Please pull the tree out of your own eye before criticizing the dust speck in others'.
---StrongAxe on 4/19/20


Katty: Once again you prove yourself the CN queen of obnoxiousness. You claim to be able to know other's hearts, when only God does. You are not God! You seem to follow after your father, the accuser of the brethren.

Samuel made the same mistake of judging that I had left the Church. I responded to his FALSE assertion, and you had to stick your uninvited nose in to spew your anti-Trump hatred.

Why do you hate true American Christians so?


God bless Donald Trump!



---jerry6593 on 4/19/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Travel Packages


Just because Samuel doesn't follow Jerry's hate filled heart doesn't mean he is a liberal left winger either. That seems to be the ignorance of so many here. Their ignorants think if you're not for Trump or his hate filled views then that automatically makes you a lefty liberal. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Samuel IS a testimony to the TRUE CHRISTIANS in the SDA Church. Jerry is not.
---kathr4453 on 4/18/20


Steveng:

Don't give a vague reference to a haystack and expect me to look for a needle. Reference a SPECIFIC speech that can be easily looked up.

Yes, SILICONE implants are occasionally used to deliver vaccinations, but these are not MICROCHIPS.

Several of Trump's advisers REPEATEDLY told him in January that COVID was a problem. He ignored them. He received reports that said it. He said he didn't read the reports. Yes, you CAN blame Trump if he receives good advice, but then DELIBERATELY chooses to ignore it.

You can also blame him for bad advice, because HE claims he hires "the best people". When those people aren't the best, it's the fault of his own judgment for hiring them in the first place.
---StrongAxe on 4/18/20


Strongaxe wrote: "You have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE that Bill Gates wants to implant everyone with a chip."

Try listening to or reading his speeches and lectures since 2010.

As for implants and vaccinations being the same, doctors implant devises to release certain vaccines at specified times.

You cannot blame President Trump, he makes all his decisions based upon what his advisors say.

Christians will take the mark of the beast not knowing it's the mark of the beast.
---Steveng on 4/18/20


Sammy: "Jerry Apparently you have left the Seventh day Adventist church."

Where did you get that? If you were objective, you would realize that it is YOU who has turned against our Sola Scriptura protestant foundation to embrace the political philosophies of atheism, infanticide, sexual perversion, lying and covetousness found in your beloved leftist Democrat Party.

These leftist enemies within our country do their best to support our enemies (Iran, China, etc.), and undermine our duly elected government.

Shame on you for leaving the religion of Christ to embrace the "Beast that emerges from the bottomless pit." (Most here won't understand this, but you should if you're still a SDA.)


---jerry6593 on 4/18/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Repair


Jerry Apparently you have left the Seventh day Adventist church. I am sorry for that. But you have not spoken as a SDA for awhile. WE know that this chip idea is not what the end times involves. Trump supports the far right religious groups. Those we are to oppose.

We are to follow Jesus and teach love.
---Samuelbb7 on 4/17/20


jerry6593:

You wrote: Gates is a Communist just like his father. Of course he wants us to be implanted with a chip so he can track us.

You have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE that Bill Gates wants to implant everyone with a chip. As a result, even after having being repeatedly warn, you continue to violate THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.

By continuing to parrot baseless and unprovable and false accusations, you demonstrate how deranged your conspiracy-theory-riddled and gossip-believing mind actually is.

Thank God for Donald Trump. We'd all be dead if the Hildebeast had been elected.

Thousand more are ACTUALLY dead because Trump delayed acting on COVID-19 for several months.
---StrongAxe on 4/17/20


Gates is a Communist just like his father. Of course he wants us to be implanted with a chip so he can track us. All leftists love more and more government control, and will use any excuse - even a pandemic disease - to get it.

Thank God for Donald Trump. We'd all be dead if the Hildebeast had been elected.


---jerry6593 on 4/16/20


the mark of the beast is NOT about microchip. it is about WORSHIP. revelation 13 & the mark of the beast mentions WORSHIP 5 times. another conspiracy theory
---mike on 4/15/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Products


Competition is dog eat dog, as we hear the horror stories of how TRUMP did things more horrible than Gates, Jobs and all the tech guys put together. I don't believe the Tech guys ever stiffed anyone, or pulled half the stuff Trump and his son in law have. Yet Steveng loves Trump, and his hysterical assessment saying one is a monster and the other is not is nuts. Since Trump has declared himself almighty power in this country he alone would have the power to enforce Stevengs hysterical imaginations, BUT what about the rest of the world. Trump, Gates, Dr F , WHO, or the CDC have no such power, as the mark IS A SIGN OF WORSHIP, as scripture states. YIKES. THE WHOLE WORLD would have to be under one Leader. Even Hitler never made it that far.
---kathr4453 on 4/14/20


Steveng:

You just copied and pasted your previous message word for word.

For the second time, we are not talking about forcing people to BE VACCINATED. We are talking about forcing people to BE IMPLANTED WITH MICROCHIPS. These are two TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS.

Yet again, you are using the handwaving "what better way", which in NO WAY proves that Gates is actually advocating microchipping people. You are making assumptions about what he wants to do, with no evidence, and then condemning him for that fabrication that exists only in your own imagination. This is called "bearing false witness".
---StrongAxe on 4/13/20


StrongAxe wrote: "Can you cite any proof he said this?"

Yes, just listen to his talks since 2010 including his talks at TED Talks and his seminar, Event 201. Gill Gates and his foundation wants to make it mandatory to be vaccinated. What better way than to get everyone microchipped as a "digital certificate." Gates also has Dr. Fauci wrapped around his finger.

Many, if not most, people thin he is a good guy, but you may want to read the true story of his success at Microsoft. He stepped on a lot of people to get to where he's at. When the microchip is implemented, and he's trying to bribe (and he's got the money) the politicians and partnership with the pharmaceutical companies, he will make a fortune.
---Steveng on 4/13/20


Steveng:

Getting vaccinated is NOT the same as getting microchipped. "What better way" is conjecture, not evidence, the kind of "what if" argument conspiracy theorists love - i.e. they totally make things up with no basis in fact, and pretend they are legitimate, in order to give them credibility, and their listeners (who unlike Bereans, don't fact check things they hear), believe them unquestioningly.

I never said Bill Gates is a saint. Yes, he did step on a lot of people, and Microsoft has done a lot of questioable things, but none of that has any bearing on whether Gates wants to make microchipping everyone mandatory.

Please cite some SPECIFIC source where Gates SPECIFICALLY said that. I bet you can't!
---StrongAxe on 4/13/20


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Divorce


StrongAxe wrote: "Where do you get this stuff?! Can you cite any proof he said this?"

Yes, just listen to his talks since 2010 including his talks at TED Talks and his seminar, Event 201. Gill Gates and his foundation wants to make it mandatory to be vaccinated. What better way than to get everyone microchipped as a "digital certificate."

Many, if not most, people thin he is a good guy, but you may want to read the true story of his success at Microsoft. He stepped on a lot of people to get to where he's at. When the microchip is implemented, and he's trying to bribe (and he's got the money) the politicians and partnership with the pharmaceutical companies, he will make a fortune.
---Steveng on 4/12/20


Steveng:

Where do you get this stuff?! Can you cite any proof he said this? I doubt it. Reuters debunked this rumor on March 31. Gates IS spending billions to reserch a vaccine.

So many people call themselves Christians, and dismiss sound corroborated science (calling it "junk science"), and sound coroborated news (calling it "fake news"), yet believe every rumor, piece of gossip and silly wives' tale that catches the wind.

The Bible consistently condemns gossip. When information is spread without verification, it gets distorted, and eventually cause much damage.

And don't forget, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor". By spreading this lie, you do slander Bill Gates.
---StrongAxe on 4/8/20


FACT CHECK

False: Bill Gates suggested the use of digital certificates with health records, but did not say these would be in the form of microchip implants. There are no plans to use this future technology during the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Why don't people do their research before posting nonsense circulating on Facebook, Twitter etc.

If I posted on Facebook and Twitter Steveng ( let's say Steveng was well known) is an alien from another planet who's identity has been recently revealed through DNA testing and is here to eat your brains while sleeping. That would make its circulation and some really moronic folks would actually believe it.
---kathr4453 on 4/7/20


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.