ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Orthodox Church Priesthood

Why does the Orthodox Church have a Priesthood like they did under the Law of Moses?

Join Our Free Singles and Take The False Traditions Bible Quiz
 ---David on 9/5/21
     Helpful Blog Vote (1)

Post a New Blog



I find it interesting Trav doesn't debate Michael_e, who claims only Gentiles, (not Trav definition of Gentiles either ) are saved. And that Jews ect have to WAIT until after this dispensation to receive forgivness. That Jews are on some sort of DEFERRED PLAN.

Trav Has popped in to Michael_e's posts, and hardly says a word. Yet finds it somehow more important to attack Strongaxe who believes both Jews and Gentiles who have faith in Jesus Christ are FORGIVEN OF SIN.

So if Trav also believes there was two Gospels, then why all this nonsense? Or is Michael_e too intimidating for Trav? I think that might be the case.
---kathr4453 on 10/16/21


Trav:
You wrote:
You have never posted a single scripture about a Sheep or Israel.

The reason I haven't posted any such scripture is that YOU did, and *I AGREE
---StrongAxe on 10/15/21

Good, good Consensus and agreement.
A good place for us to part.

Ill keep posting Israels scripture you post supporting it.

Isa 45:7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isa 49:6 he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the people, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
---Trav on 10/16/21


you interpret
---StrongAxe on 10/15/21

One more thing. I post scripture specific to Israel. In multiples. Which are multitude in the thousands that stand without my input or personal interpretation.
For those that can embrace see and hear them. Everyone has their own path to follow. Follow it.

Isa 49:13Sing, O heavens, and be joyful, O earth, and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
---Trav on 10/16/21


Trav:

You wrote: Well which of the 30,000 denoms are ya that cannot agree?

Denominations often differ on minor points, but agree on the fundamental ones.

have never posted a single scripture about a Sheep or Israel.

The reason I haven't posted any such scripture is that YOU did, and *I AGREE WITH THOSE SCRIPTURES* as I have said again and again.

On the other hand, YOU never post a single scripture about sheep that are NOT of this fold (i.e. people outside of Israel), and even though I have done so several times, you interpret them differently than almost all Christians throughout history have done. What gives you alone such amazing insight that all other Christians in the past 2000 years lack?
---StrongAxe on 10/15/21


You wrote: You just testified you dont follow GOD you follow man.
I said what most Christians in the world today believe.
---StrongAxe on 10/14/21

Well which of the 30,000 denoms are ya that cannot agree? Its one you are fearful to claim we all see.
Now you presume to represent 99% of all GODs Sheep but, have never posted a single scripture about a Sheep or Israel. Out of their own peoples collection of writings no less. Yeah still a legend. Your confused high priestess teacher has arrived help you. Ha. Not.
Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites, to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises,
---Trav on 10/14/21




Trav:

You wrote: You just testified you dont follow GOD you follow man.

I said no such thing, but thanks yet again by lying and putting words in my mouth I never said. I said what most Christians in the world today believe. You can interpret this in one of two ways:

1) God cares for his church, and guides it in the way it should go, so Christians mostly follow God's plan, or

2) God willingly lets 99.999999% of his Church lapse into delusion, but only reveals The One And Only Truth to one single person named Trav.

Which of these two scenarios is more likely? 2 is the kind of mindset that breeds dangerous cults.
---StrongAxe on 10/14/21


Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Trav teaches 2 houses, 1) the house of Judah, aka Jews, 2) the House of Israel....the lost sheep AKA GENTILES. according to his belief system .

So please explain away Jesus Contradiction here or simply say Jesus is confused, or what. But how can one be commissioned to go to the lost sheep Trav says means GENTILES, when Jesus said don't go to the Gentiles. DID they eventually go to the Samaratians? When? And when did Jesus say it was then ok to go?

Clear this up please. You've never given a good answer.
---kathr4453 on 10/14/21


Trav needs to first prove that the promise of the Holy Spirit was only to 1/2 of Israel or Jews or whatever. Seeing scripture states to both houses, why was there AWWWWWW when the Holy Spirit came upon the Gentiles Trav also calls Jews whatever.


Acts 15:7-9,

And when there had been much disputing Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel and believe..and put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
---kathr4453 on 10/13/21


Most Christian churches in the world today-
This is the theology.
---StrongAxe on 10/12/21

Look, I expect you to believe what you do. You just testified you dont follow GOD you follow man.
I dont post to you. I post to the same Sheep that Christ was prophesied to come for. You dont. Same Sheep that Christ said he came for. These Scriptures bother you immensely. As it did Esaus boys the Pharisees. Proof was in front of them they couldnt/wouldnt honor it. Never seen or heard it. They couldnt.
Sheep did and will. Its their heritage inheritance.
Eze 37:28 the gentile shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
---Trav on 10/13/21


Trav:

Most Christian churches in the world today correclty believe Christ's sacrifice and admission into the New Covenant is available to ANYONE who will, NOT just Israel. This is not "my theology". This is the theology of all Christianity from Apostles down to the present age.

I REPEATEDLY showed multiple NT scriptures that say "whosoever will" - ANYONE, not just Israel. That you say these are no witnesses means you DELIBERATELY ignore multiple scriptures just because they don't agree with your own pet theory that YOU ALONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD believe. This is delusion. This is heresy. This is apostasy.

You never showed ANY OT scripture that says that everyone else is EXCLUDED from the New Covenant.
---StrongAxe on 10/12/21




Thinking "I alone have the truth. Everyone else is wrong" is delusion, and the basis of all cults.
---StrongAxe on 10/11/21

Wow.
Which by your own posted admission above makes you a particle of the Wide Way Highway Cult thinking you alone have the truth. With no prophets for witnesses.
You are not mentioned in the Covenants once of the 272 times found but, you will claim it anyway.
Bold as Esau.
Rom 9:4Who are Israelites, to whom pertaineth the adoption, glory, covenants, giving of the law, service of God, promises,

Heb 8:8 a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
---Trav on 10/12/21


Trav:

Because of the first Adam, sin entered the world, which condemned EVERYONE to death. The Second Adam (Jesus) conquered sin, fixing that. So what, did that fix only apply to a certain select few, leaving everyone else without hope? Because that's what you are preaching if you say the Second Covenant applies only to Israel, and the Gospel is preached to everyone else just to thumb their noses it "This is for Israel but not for you".

You say that calling the Second Covenant open to all a false doctrine. If it is, every other Christian on the planet has it wrong, and only have it right. Thinking "I alone have the truth. Everyone else is wrong" is delusion, and the basis of all cults.
---StrongAxe on 10/11/21


It's almost as if you prefer the old covenant to the new one. Why is that?
---StrongAxe on 10/10/21

NT should be called The New Covenant. It is too the same people as the Old Covenant.
OT confirms promises, made to the same people. Witnesses. The only people who had GODs law, punished under and by this Law. To be forgiven, redeemed.
Why your false doctrine does not, cannot utilize it. It is another peoples experience.
Jer 31:37Thus saith the LORD, If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
---Trav on 10/11/21


Trav:

You wrote: Again Ill post for those seeking truth. OT = NT.

No. If they were the same, we would not need the NT at all. There are many things revealed in the New Testament that were not even conceived of in the Old Testament.

It's curious that you claim to be a Christian, yet almost every scripture you quote ignores the New Testament, and sticks mainly to the old. It's almost as if you prefer the old covenant to the new one. Why is that?
---StrongAxe on 10/10/21


It is YOU who go by OT *ONLY* and reject NT teachings about the covenent.
---StrongAxe on 10/7/21

Again Ill post for those seeking truth. OT = NT.
Eze 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered, and I will be sanctified in you before the gentiles.
Eze 28:25 .
Eze 37:13,
Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Heb 8:8/Jer 31:31
---Trav on 10/9/21


Trav:

You wrote: Yeah small number. Wow. They number in the Thousands specific vs your misinterpreted six verses. Count for ever and everlasting over 480 times you an imposter avoided so far.

There are not thousands of scriptures talking about the Second Covenant.

And if God says something, even just six times, it's important. NOT ONE of the many scriptures you posted said that the new covenant is *ONLY* for Israel, and everyone else is automatically excluded - yet you keep pushing this agenda, despite several New Testament scriptures that directly contradict you.
---StrongAxe on 10/10/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Advertising


But you fixate on a small number of scriptures that support your point,
---StrongAxe on 10/8/21

Yeah small number. Wow. They number in the Thousands specific vs your misinterpreted six verses. Count for ever and everlasting over 480 times you an imposter avoided so far.

Amazingly you attempt to hijack another peoples written history. History that says Only, for ever and everlasting. Showing your lack in faith in a God that chooses, forgives for a Wife, servant of whoever he pleases.

Rom 9:21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
---Trav on 10/9/21


Trav:

Then what, exactly, is "the original tree" in the first place? To the contrary, Israel was part of the original tree before they were scattered - so when they are finally re-attached, they will fit more naturally onto the tree than other branches that were *never* originally part of it (i.e. other nations).

You ignore all the other scriptures that do not restrict salvation to just Israel. All the ones that use the phrase "whosoever will", for example, that I quoted in an earlier post. They don't say "whosoever in Israel will". But you fixate on a small number of scriptures that support your point, and ignore the large number that refute you.
---StrongAxe on 10/8/21


Romans 11:24
->
Wild tree is other nations. "thou" is people from those.
---StrongAxe on 10/7/21

Above: Natural branches grafted into their own Olive tree.
Wild Olives are that Olive trees seed Scattered. Israel.

Only Israel was called an Olive tree.
Tree is Israel.
Jer 11:16 The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, the branches of it are broken.

Jer 11:17 For the LORD of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the house of Israel and of the house of Judah,
Rom 9:4Who are Israelites, to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, -
---Trav on 10/8/21


Trav:

I don't exclude OT. I fully acknowledge OT is definitely a part of what's happening. I have repeatedly said this, yet you keep ignoring it. The New Covenant is to Israel, yes, but *ALSO* to everyone else, which is revealed in the NT.

It is YOU who go by OT *ONLY* and reject NT teachings about the covenent.

Romans 11:24
For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

The good olive is Christ. Natural branches are Israel, cut off, but will later be re-grafted. Wild tree is other nations. "thou" is people from those.
---StrongAxe on 10/7/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Eating Disorders


I literally quoted God's Word that Paul preached..
---StrongAxe on 10/6/21

Yeah literal to your unwitnessed version of false. Which excludes OT.
I post all Prophets Christ and Paul who also posted all Prophets to Israel, for Israel.
Heb 8:8. -I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah::
Heb 9:15 for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
Heb 9:16. For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
---Trav on 10/7/21


Trav:

I literally quoted God's Word that Paul preached. Since you reject his words calling them "no witness", you are preaching a DIFFERENT GOSPEL than Paul. You still don't get it.

Galatians 1:
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another, but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
---StrongAxe on 10/6/21


Trav:
You wrote: Truth is all that counts. You have no witnesses in a Book written by for and too the people you ignore. You are an woke imposter.
---StrongAxe on 10/5/21

Only one Truth. You have no witnesses. I post GODs word spoken through his Prophets. Ill stand with them, Christ, Apostles he chose including Paul who referred to them as expected by Israel for authenticity.
There is no light in you or through you on this earth.

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Psa 111:9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
---Trav on 10/5/21


But, Dave, we in Jesus are His "royal priesthood" > 1 Peter 2:9. And there are many of us. So, I am saying the number of members in a priesthood alone is not the measure.So, what do you find, more essential perhaps, that is a difference, please?
---Bill on 9/15/21


Bill
Sorry, I wasn't ducking your question, I just didn't see it before I left.
I came back because the reason I left, well...she left too.

Yes there are many of us in Christ's royal priesthood, but it doesn't say we are his Priests. The Levite priesthood was a priesthood of many, but also with many priests. And that's the difference!
---David on 10/6/21


Send a Free Blessings Ecard


Trav:

You wrote: Truth is all that counts. You have no witnesses in a Book written by for and too the people you ignore. You are an woke imposter. Like an imposters issue even counts. Not with me.

I have LITERALLY quoted you many scriptures that say that the Gospel and the New Covenant are NOT for Israel only, yet you persistently refuse to accept them, because they disagree with your agenda. You put your own beliefs above the actual Word of God printed in black and white.
---StrongAxe on 10/5/21


. I take issue with the fact that you keep ignoring and downright denying the second part.
---StrongAxe on 10/5/21

Truth is all that counts. You have no witnesses in a Book written by for and too the people you ignore. You are an woke imposter. Like an imposters issue even counts. Not
with me.
Psa 78:5For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:
---Trav on 10/5/21


Trav:

You wrote: True you never remark about any specific scripture about Israel.

Those scriptures are true, and I agree with you about what they say, so what's to remark about? Again, I don't take issue with what the scriptures say, just with your interpretation of them.

Old Testament scriptures point to a new covenant with Israel.

New Testament writings point to a new covenant with Israel FIRST, and THEN with all other nations. I take issue with the fact that you keep ignoring and downright denying the second part.
---StrongAxe on 10/5/21


You wrote: Your argument is with and against all the Prophets, Christ, Apostles and your own fears.

I have never said anything against the scriptures you post,
---StrongAxe on 10/4/21

True you never remark about any specific scripture about Israel. There nothing you can say. Being against just the Prophets who Paul references would be fear for some. There was a period you could claim ignorance. But, youve seen and heard the prophets now.

Luk 16:31. he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.
Isa 48:11For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? I will not give my glory unto another.
---Trav on 10/4/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Travel Packages


Trav:

You wrote: Your argument is with and against all the Prophets, Christ, Apostles and your own fears.

I have never said anything against the scriptures you post, just your excluseive Israel-only-Gospel interpretation of them. I never argue against the prophets, or against Christ, or against Apostles. If you talk about fears, you're projecting your own.

It is *YOU* who argue against Paul, who says that salvation under the covenant with Christ is available to all - NOT just Israel. This is not "my false Doctrine". It is PAUL'S doctrine. And, because YOU are preaching a different Gospel than Paul, well ... you know what Paul said about that.
---StrongAxe on 10/4/21


If you and I keep saying opposite things, that is an argument, regardless of who you think is right in the matter.
---StrongAxe on 10/3/21

Your argument is with and against all the Prophets, Christ, Apostles and your own fears.
Israels hundreds of witnesses are far greater than your all mixed up and set concrete beliefs.
GOD is GOD over all. As GOD he can do and does what he wants with whoever.
I could quit providing Israels scriptural witnesses against your false opinions and doctrines
Rebuking you scripturally is something you beg for. Never could dust a blind beggar. Not scriptural.
Deu 27:18 Cursed be he that maketh the blind to wander out of the way. And all the people shall say, Amen.
---Trav on 10/3/21


Trav:

If you and I keep saying opposite things, that is an argument, regardless of who you think is right in the matter. You accuse me of ignoring your scriptures (which I do not), yet you ignore all the ones I post. Pot. Kettle. Black. You call the scriptures I posted about the Gospel being available to all as "commandments of men"??

Regardless of what you choose to call it, why are you still talking to me? Kicking the dust off one's shoes is what one does when one leaves, never to return again. So why did you claim to do that to me, and then keep talking
---StrongAxe on 10/3/21


Trav:
So why are you still here arguing with me?
---StrongAxe on 10/2/21

Arguing? Ha there is no argument. My posted scripture written by, to and about Israel Trumps any alienated misunderstanding you have ever presented. Your misunderstandings make Israels scripture postable. Ironically.

Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
---Trav on 10/2/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Repair


Trav:

You wrote: Your own post are witnesses about who you defend and support.

And what is that, exactly? Show what I have posted that has anything to do with (for example) 1 Co 6:9, which you seemed to fling around a lot. Be specific.

Provocation made you mad and your hidden closet man come out.

What are you saying? Come out and say it openly, instead of constantly making veiled innuendos.

The Bible says every charge will be brought by 2-3 witnesses, NOT by opinions or veiled innuendos.

"dusting your feet" means walking away. So why are you still here arguing with me?
---StrongAxe on 10/2/21


Trav:
You wrote: I see you as a lie. Or blindly ignorant.
---StrongAxe on 9/28/21

Relevant to me.
Witnesses?
Your own post are witnesses about who you defend and support. Provocation made you mad and your hidden closet man come out.
Dusted? You are right, Im always hopeful for the blind and ignorant or hardened in doctrine. Ironically Israels Scripture is made alive by your disbelief.

Zec 8:23Thus saith the LORD of hosts, In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is Judean, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
---Trav on 10/1/21


Trav:

You wrote: I see you as a lie. Or blindly ignorant.

What "you see" is irrelevant. That's just your opinion. When you make accusations, why don't you follow the Biblical model? The Bible repeatedly says that accusations are proved by two or three witnesses. It NEVER says accusations are proved by "someone's opinion".

So, say again, what do I promote and defend that is a "Biblical abomination"? Be specific.

One gets soiled posting with you.

So why do you keep doing it? Earlier, you said you were scraping the dust off my shoes to me. So why do you keep engaging after that?
---StrongAxe on 9/28/21


Trav:
You constantly throw out accusations with no backing.
You keep calling me a "commie". I am NOT a communist, and neither are most Democrats.
---StrongAxe on 9/28/21

Youve proved nothing otherwise. I see you as a lie. Or blindly ignorant.
When you promote and defend Biblical abominations by political party then you are the same. Indefensible.
What is amazing is you keep trying. As good as admission.
One gets soiled posting with you.

Psa 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
---Trav on 9/28/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Products


Trav:

You constantly throw out accusations with no backing.

You said it was lucky I "cannot become a citizen". I am a lawful permanent resident. Permanent residents can apply for citizens after living here 5 years, which I have done. Yes, I "CAN" become a citizen, and your baseless assertion that I can't is a LIE.

Twice in "Do You Miss Trump", you quoted 1 Co 6:19 at me. Why? Tou think I'm guilty of some part of that? Show why. Otherwise, it's false witness.

You keep calling me a "commie". I am NOT a communist, and neither are most Democrats. YET ANOTHER lie. You don't seem to know what that word means. You just throw it out as an insult.
---StrongAxe on 9/28/21


You constantly violate "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"?
---StrongAxe on 9/18/21

Ohhh no. Have been very careful there. You are proud, defending and promoting who you stand and link with.
Eat some scripture to go along with that democratic/ commie whine.

Pro 28:21To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress.

Bye. Gotta go to work, so canaliens like you can play on computer all day.
---Trav on 9/22/21


Trav:

Why should I pick one that applies to me? What evidence do you have that ANY of them apply to me, other than your own vile imaginations? Why don't YOU pick one that applies to YOU?

So you support special interests financially right. Which ones? Defund the police?

I support no "special interests" financially. Once again, YOU TOTALLY MAKE UP LIES about other people based on ZERO EVIDENCE. You constantly violate "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? You do that against me in almost every single post!
---StrongAxe on 9/18/21


What "platforms by association" does 1 Cor 6:9 apply to?
---StrongAxe on 9/17/21

Sure its our business. If you want to communicate what a pure and proper 10 commandment Judge an Vessel you and the Democratic platforms are. That you cannot even vote for as a foreigner. But will promote blindly like a SS Corporal.

I asked you to pick one below that fit mr not specific.
1Co 6:9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

So you support special interests financially right. Which ones? Defund the police?
---Trav on 9/18/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Divorce


Trav:

First you call me a dog, then a wolf, then a weasel? Why so obsessed with calling people animals?

Even though none of your business, I don't march or rally with any special interests. Asked and answered. Now it's your turn.

What "platforms by association" does 1 Cor 6:9 apply to? Say SPECIFICALLY which one.

"Defund the police" means "Instead of having police do EVERYTHING, offload their non-violent responsibilities. Domestic disputes, to counselors trained in psychology, not SWAT teams". You don't need gun-toting cops checking parking meters. When someone calls 911 for a wellness check on grandma, medics help grandma instead of trigger-happy cops accidentally shooting her.
---StrongAxe on 9/17/21


You wrote: I ask yes no questions and you run.
---StrongAxe on 9/15/21

Be specific, be specific. Ha you weasel around and through every topic mr specific.
You be specific what special interest groups do you march with, support, rally with mr specific weasel. Have we seen you on news burning cities down. You wanna defund the police mr specific. We already know you work this site for demo platforms trying to color them and you good. U r a disgusting person to me.
By the way 1Cor 6:9 applies to your platforms by associations it applies to you.
Which part mostly be Specific.
---Trav on 9/17/21


Trav:

You wrote: I ask yes no questions and you run.

What question, exactly, (excluding personal questions that have no relevance here, and are none of your business), have you asked that I have run from? Be specific.

Jerry outed you because he is a Man

Outed me as what, exactly? Be specific.

You say the Democrats are "the most anti-American group ever assembled in history of the US", but who gets to define WHAT "American" means? Do you think that privilege belongs to you? 7 million MORE Americans voted for Biden than Trump. I would think that the voice of the majority of ACTUAL AMERICANS, with a larger margin than in any election in history, would have a say in that question.
---StrongAxe on 9/15/21


Ok, Dave > you say the priesthood of Christ is different than the Orthodox priesthood because Christ's priesthood is like that of Melchizedek with only one priest, while the Orthodox have many.

But, Dave, we in Jesus are His "royal priesthood" > 1 Peter 2:9. And there are many of us (c:

So, I am saying the number of members in a priesthood alone is not the measure.

So, what do you find, more essential perhaps, that is a difference, please?
---Bill on 9/15/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Marriage


It was people like Trav and Jerry..
---StrongAxe on 9/13/21

I ask yes no questions and you run. Because you are a vague fearful lil guy I provoke you for truth and belief you angrily reveal a little and run. Youve revealed enough.
Jerry outed you because he is a Man, who says what he believes to your face. For sure a patriot probably ex military. You a non citizen promote the most anti American group ever assembled in history of the US.

Pro 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Pro 28:4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
Pro 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
---Trav on 9/14/21


David:

I'm sorry to see you go, but good luck on your journey.

We HAVE had decent discussions here for years - until Certain People started hijacking every single blog discussion into politics and unfounded personal accusations. It wasn't kathr and I that did that. It was people like Trav and Jerry. You see how Trav accuses me of vague things and then refuses to say what those things are.

Also, there were others like the other David (with 4 digits after his name that I can't remember) who hijacked most blogs into a discussion about the deity of Christ, or other topics Jehovah's Witnesses like.
---StrongAxe on 9/13/21


See you in a few months, my friend.
---David on 9/13/21

Understand completely. See you in a few perhaps. May you be blessed in every manner.
Ive dusted my feet of both of em. Just gonna keep posting scripture too GODs flock like yourself. Some will meditate. Some not.
Ya gotta a good heart David. Too clean for the mire.
Psa 69:14Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.

Understand: My posted scriptures provoke a modern world. As I was provoked 25 yrs ago and set to prove my provoker mislead using scripture. (Didnt happen)
---Trav on 9/13/21


David again bearing false witness before deciding to leave. David is leaving because David was caught in his sin of slander and false doctrine, and couldn't apologize for any of his sin here. Rather then repent and confess his sin, which those who claim to be sinless cannot do, because it would be admitting he's not perfect.

When David and Trav decided to bring these threads to rock bottom, Trav falling in a whole David dug for Strongaxe, calling StrongAxe a FILTHY NAME and pointing this out to him , he called it hateful. Nothing about Trav hateful words to Strongaxe, which I find appalling .

Well David, good riddance to you who's pride refuses to apologize for all the slander and trouble making you posted and caused here.
---kathr4453 on 9/13/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Consolidation


There is no such word a psychophant. Trav thought he would be funny by changing the spelling and the definition. Sycophant is the correct word, and is not Trav FILTHY definition. It's sad David didn't jump in and correct Trav here, thinking Trav is a saint who can do no wrong.

Because this childish behavior continues, and those who call it out are accused of being hateful, is calling evil good and good evil in my book.

So seeing David and Trav have brought this site to took bottom, I have decided to leave.

God bless you all.
---kathr4453 on 9/13/21


There is no such word as "psychophant". You just made it up
Remove the beam from your own eye before criticizing the speck in others'.
---StrongAxe on 9/11/21

Lol. I regret I didnt and wish I had made up this appropriate word and definition. Found it online and realized how appropriate it fit. Either version.

Remove the beam? Uhhhh like you judging a previous president has broke all ten commandments? But this same sas judge promotes abortion platforms etc.

I could start a liberal Pharisee saw mill and lumber yard with your eyeballs.

Joh 7:24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

I have. Your platforms testimonies.
---Trav on 9/12/21


Trav
It's been fun over the years, but Kathrine has ruined CN for me and for many others that you don't see here anymore. So I have decided to walk away from CN due to Kathrines scathing hateful posts.

Hopefully you will be wise and do the same. When you and I are gone, Kathrine and StrongAxe will only have each other. And since they are of one mind, they will have no one to argue with and eventually leave CN Then, in a few months, we can have mature, Bible discussions, using multiple witnesses in the Bible.

See you in a few months, my friend. And be easy on StrongAxe..I still think he's a pretty good guy.
---David on 9/13/21


The word sycophant came from early Greek meaning a slanderer. In Early English 1600's also meant slanderer.

So I think we've hit rock bottom here thanks to Trav and David actually being the very thing they have accused another of being.

I find it interesting God wants us all to be of one kind and saying the same thing, and when folks here do, walla, the sinless make not only slanderous accusations, but seem to be upset at Gods will on top of it.

1 Corinthians 1:10 is not in either of their bibles.

How can discussions continue when theirs is void of ...let's say , 1 Corinthians 1:10 for starters? The jealousy of David is so evil, a sycophant fell right in David's sin filled trap. BRAVO.
---kathr4453 on 9/11/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Refinancing


Trav:

The dictionary definition of "sycophant" says nothing about mental illness. There is no such word as "psychophant". You just made it up just to insult me, which seems par for the course.

So now, not only are you the world's foremost expert on scriptural interpretation, you are also medically qualified to pronounce diagnoses of mental illness over the internet? You're positively delusional. Look in a mirror. Remove the beam from your own eye before criticizing the speck in others'.
---StrongAxe on 9/11/21


David:.
Whatever beliefs I may have like that are not relevant here, because they wouldn't be supported by scripture.

No, I am not "one of Kathrine's sycophants".
---StrongAxe on 9/9/21

Hmmm. Exactly.

Psychophant sai-ko-fant
A person suffering from a mental disorder in which contact with reality is lost or highly distorted, and which is characterized by unembarrassed fawning over the current administration and its lackeys.

Synonyms for sycophant
apple-polisher, bootlicker, fawner, flunky, lickspittle, suck-up, toady.
---Trav on 9/11/21


kathr4453:

Neither Catholic or Orthodox priests kill bulls and goats daily. About the only group that I'm aware of that still practices animal sacrifices is Santeria - a strange mixture of Catholicism and Voodoo.
---StrongAxe on 9/10/21


So to conclude the veil that was between the outer and inner sanctuary was a type and shadow of Jesus... His flesh, and Jesus once and for all by his own blood opened the way to God the Father for ALL to be able to come boldly to the throne of Grace. That's what it means that no one can come to the Father except THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. So NOW the way into the Holy of Holies is open for ANYONE WHO COMES THROUGH CHRIST. There is no other way to God. But we have to be washed once and for all in the blood of Jesus. And that is BY FAITH, not by some earthly priest claiming he holds the key. It's also what ENTERING INTO HIS REST MEANS AS WELL.
---kathr4453 on 9/10/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Franchises


So the actual argument against the Orthodox and RCC priesthood is that they too continually offer Jesus up over and over and over ...

Once was enough.

And seeing scripture does not teach cannibalism, we see even that verse is taken out of context. It actually means to be crucified with Christ. Something the Kingdom now folks never understood. Jesus was alluding to His death and resurrection and our identification with Jesus in death and resurrection life.. also explained in Hebrews 10... WE ENTER THROUGH THE VEIL THAT US TO SAY HIS FLESH. If you study all of Hebrews it will explain...that before Jesus death and resurrection ONLY THE HIGH PRIEST could enter THROUGH THE VEIL, but not without blood. That is OVER.
---kathr4453 on 9/10/21


This is absolutely true David, but you said you asked the question solely hoping I would attack Strongaxe. Seeing Strongaxe is not Orthodox, and does not kill bulls and goats daily for the sins of the people. I didn't think you actually wanted the correct answer.

You see Hebrews 10, having to do with the Blood of Jesus Christ was not just to cover sin. You however treat the Blood of Jesus the same way the OT used the blood of animals, as a temporary covering.

So there is so much more to the Priesthood than you understand.

Every word of Hebrews 10 goes into a deeper understanding that Jesus offered His own blood ONCE AND FOR ALL.
---kathr4453 on 9/10/21


Ahhh...someone who wants to actually wants to have a discussion.

Bill
What Priest was Jesus compared to in Hebrews 7?
It was Melchizedek.
Was the order of Melchizedek a priesthood of many priests?
No, the priesthood was changed, the order of Aaron was a priesthood with many priests, much like the Orthodox and Catholic churches we see today.

And those priests truly were many, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death, but this Man, because He continueth forever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
(Hebrews 7:23-24)
---David on 9/10/21


David, how do you think Orthodox people's priesthood is like to the Levitical priesthood?

The Orthodox priests minister communion which they consider to be the body and blood of Jesus, but the Levitical priests did not have this.

That alone is a big difference. So, what do you have in mind that makes the Levitical and Orthodox priesthoods similar, please?
---Bill on 9/9/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Lead Generation


David, you have proved over and over your ignorance of scripture and what others believe. Your false accusation prove you have no clue what another believes.

But seeing many do know how to rightly divide the truth, and know that IN THE CHURCH AGE we need not poke out eyes or cut off hands, one can rightly divide that is not GRACE but LAW.

You are free to hack off any part of yourself that continues to sin. Will you 1) cut out your tongue? 2) OT cut off your hands so you will stop posting lies , so you can enter in. Look, I'm not going to stop you. If it keeps you from sinning here..by all means hack away. I'll believe it when YOU do it. If you don't do it, then YOU TOO don't believe or obey EVERY WORD JESUS SAID.
---kathr4453 on 9/9/21


Strongaxe doesn't make Jesus a liar.---kathr4453

After reflection, you are right. You have explained for us the teachings of Jesus Christ are for the 1000 year reign, and are simply not there for you. And I didn't realize, until now, that you spoke for him too. I had always thought he was Orthodox.

When seen in this context, it's not that you don't believe it, it just that it's written for someone else. My apologies again.
---David on 9/9/21


David singling out the Orthodox and excluding the RCC is a dead give away of your motives here.

Are you always so confused with who believe what? It appears so, as 100% of your false accusations are directed to the wrong person. This proves The Holy Spirit is not in you, as the Holy Spirit in you would NEVER make such a mistake OVER AND OVER AND OVER aka continuing to sin. 1John says those who CONTINUE to sin are not born of God.

Aren't your false accusations and slander SIN? Or like Jimmy Swaggart you just call mistakes? redefining sin!

Are you sure YOU aren't a follower of Jimmy Swaggart?
---kathr4453 on 9/9/21


Strongaxe doesn't make Jesus a liar. What right do you have to assault others here this way? I see your jealousy David and that is probably the most egregious sin of all. It's the very sin of hate that crucified our Lord. Yes they hated Him for ENVY. Also Matthew 5:43-44 JESUS SAID to also love your enemy. No no one here is your enemy as you may think, but you have disobeyed this command of Jesus, choosing rather to obey the verses you like. That's so phony David. Your lying about others is not loving your enemy, it's trying to get back at them, called revenge. One thing the Holy Spirit in us does is teach us self control. If you see no progress in that area, bring it to the Lord David. Don't bring it here. Stop bring hate here to this site.
---kathr4453 on 9/8/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Mortgages


David:

You wrote: You do, but without realizing it, you make the teachings of Jesus Christ a complete lie and Jesus...a liar.

Please state ONE teaching of Jesus Christ that "I make a complete lie". Quote exactly what I said that you think was offensive (and also the date, so it's easy to verify).
---StrongAxe on 9/8/21


Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.


David do you understand this verse? It means HE WHO HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL CONTINUE IT UNTIL THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST. Philippians 1:6. I'm confident of that too.

But you think you were the one to begin a good work in you and it's up to you to finish it. Totally against scripture. Totally against the New Covenant too.

So how can you make such an accusation? CHRIST IN ME THE HOPE OF GLORY. David in David.... Not going anywhere.
---kathr4453 on 9/8/21


Again David bearing false witness....

Jesus Christ is the ONLY AUTHOR AND FINISHER of Salvation. Yes the finisher too....meaning I BELIEVE IN THE FINISHED WORKS OF CHRIST. I never said my faith is in the finished works of Paul.

David, I know you are lying to try to get me to sin or something. Sorry.....your the one here in bondage to sin....in bondage to continually breaking the 9th commandment. Romans 2 have a awful lot to say about folks like yourself. You stick out there like a sore thumb. Romans 2:14-23 is GOD'S WORD AS A WITNESS AGAINST YOU DAVID. I'll pray for you that your punishment won't be so severe. ASK GOD TO DELIVER YOU FROM SIN, rather than trying to deliver yourself. Your efforts are failing miserably.
---kathr4453 on 9/8/21


However, we seem to agree on important fundamentals.---StrongAxe on 9/7/21

StrongAxe
You do, but without realizing it, you make the teachings of Jesus Christ a complete lie and Jesus...a liar. And for some reason, that doesn't seem to bother either of you.

Kathrine doesn't even acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Author of Salvation. Paul is her Author.
---David on 9/8/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Personal Loans


StrongAxe.
Not that I am calling you a liar, but I don't have much faith in the word of those who do not put themselves under the Laws of God.
---David on 9/6/21

David
Note the pharisee irony's. Most recent tell/ mark is his propaganda against the last president repeatedly saying, he broke all Ten commandments. (himself evidently being pure)
Then prostrates hisself before present evil admin. Exposed.
There are no scales unless it favors his hidden purposes.
What makes one angry also exposes and controls. Scripture.
Luk 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men, but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
---Trav on 9/8/21


After researching Jimmy Swaggart doctrine...or rather Pentecostal doctrine, David would fit right in. They go by their feelings more than beliefs. They don't believe in OSAS. They are more about having out of body experiences than being grounded by the Word of God.

So I find it even more interesting that David would use this to attack and insult another without any grounds.

It just shows David himself has no clue what others believe and just pulls bullets out of nowhere. Fake bullets can't hurt a flea.

Atleast study what someone teaches and believes before using them as the jawbone of an ass to attack another. Or did David just make himself the jawbone of an ass to attack others? WHATEVER. ITS GETTING OLD.
---kathr4453 on 9/7/21


I just looked up THE JIMMY SWAGGART DOCTRINE. Or rather their statement of faith.

I'd like to know exactly what bullet points David disagrees with and for him to support his rejection with supporting scripture of why he disagrees with what they believe.

Seeing you're the one who brought up Jimmy Swaggart....let's hear it. Maybe then we can get a clearer understanding of what you David do and do not believe.

Let's start with the basics first,

1) Do you believe in the Deity of Christ....YES OR NO.

2) Do you believe Jesus took our sin upon Him and died in our place? YES OR NO
---kathr4453 on 9/7/21


David:

No, I don't follow Swaggart. I think he's a mean self-righteous blowhard nobody should follow.

I'm curious what makes you think I'm Orthodox, or follow Jimmy Swaggart? I never said anything about following either one. Why do you jump to conclusions trying to pigeonhole people?

I don't agree with kathr's opinions on everything. However, we seem to agree on important fundamentals. We also agree that certain people here (you can guess who) have extremist views, and are constantly argumentative, and think they alone seem to possess a monopoly on truth - and that everyone who disagrees with them must be evil, unsaved, apostate, communist, and any number of other pejorative terms that they can come up with without evidence.
---StrongAxe on 9/7/21


Read These Insightful Articles About Auto Insurance


What's funny is the Orthodox do put themselves under the laws of God, yet David still bashes them. My goodness, does this person actually go back and read and meditate on some of his baffoonery. No matter what one says, David will move his goal post thinking he's trapped another again in his INQUISITION.

David, tell us, who DO YOU APPROVE OF? What doctrine or church do you approve of besides the Gospel of David preached in the only CHURCH OF DAVID, having no other members except he and his wife.

Other churches have kicked him out, asking him not to come back. Is that because of his doctrine or his stalking? David, have you ever had a restraining order taken out on you ?
---kathr4453 on 9/6/21


David and his overblown self importance of becoming the inquisition.

David, Strongaxe and I don't agree 100% on everything. But I think what you seem to hate, or are maybe jealous of is that we can have respect for one another's differences and that's something you just can't do.

What does Jimmy Swaggart have to do with this conversation? Where do you come up with your ideas? First you hate protestants and accuse me of being a protestant. WRONG.

Then you bring the accusation of being charismatic? A totally different doctrine.

The thing is David, you keep drawing at straws and totally miss the mark.

Why do you insist all but you follow the teachings of man? Aren't YOU A MAN?

Just more bullying.
---kathr4453 on 9/6/21


StrongAxe
Well then, my apologies sir, if you are telling the truth. Not that I am calling you a liar, but I don't have much faith in the word of those who do not put themselves under the Laws of God.

Funny how all this time I thought you were. But now that I think about it, you and Kathrine do seem to hold each others hands on every topic pertaining to God. Do you follow the Jimmy Swaggart Doctrine too?
---David on 9/6/21


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.