ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

How Did Cain Find A Wife

Where did Cain get his wife from?

Join Our Free Singles and Take The Dating & Marriage Quiz
 ---haron on 1/7/22
     Helpful Blog Vote (5)

Reply to this BlogPost a New Blog



Since all people are descended from Adam and Eve.
---michael_e on 5/19/22

Its real simple.
Hunter gatherers
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him, male and female created he them.

Adam.
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

Deu 32:8 When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
Deu 32:9 For the LORD'S portion is his people, Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
Many dont like it. I didnt write it. GOD did. I accept it.
---Trav on 5/20/22


Since all people are descended from Adam and Eve, Cain's wife had to be a near relative, a sister, or a niece, the daughter of one of his siblings. We know from Gen 5:4 Adam and Eve had daughters too, not just sons, "And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters ...." We must also realize that Cain lived about 2500 years before God gave Israel the dispensation of the law of Moses, which prohibited the marrying of near relatives (Lev 18:6-16). So at that time, it was not a sin. For another example, Gen 20:12, Abraham explains that his wife Sarah was also his half sister.
---michael_e on 5/19/22


Interesting verse below for interested sheep. Helps identify hirelings who cannot provide definitive scriptural witness in multiples.

Jud 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

In the gainsaying of Core - Of Korah, Numbers 16:1-30. The word "gainsaying" here means properly contradiction, or speaking against, then controversy, questioning, strife, then reproach, or rebellion. The meaning here is, that they were guilty of insubordination, of possessing a restless and dissatisfied spirit, of a desire to rule, etc. Thinking they reason, or logic better than prophets chosen by GOD.
---Trav on 5/18/22


Trav:
You wrote: Glad to know you agree with all of them. They are not mine though they were addressed to Israel.

The Old Testament was addressed to Israel. The New Testament (i.e. the Gospel) was address first to Israel
---StrongAxe on 3/7/22

Noticeable is your missing scripture. Making your opinions doctrines of men.

Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, had twelve gates, at the gates twelve angels, names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Heb 8:8 **** I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:10
Luk 1:72To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant,
---Trav on 3/8/22


Trav:

You wrote: Glad to know you agree with all of them. They are not mine though they were addressed to Israel.

The Old Testament was addressed to Israel. The New Testament (i.e. the Gospel) was address first to Israel and then to all other nations. You seem to get the first part, but keep missing the last part.

Yes, Judah and Israel will come to the land that God gave them for an inheritance. Nobody disputes that. But the world is much larger than that, with room for everyone else.

In the Millennium, all nations will visit Jerusalem - which means that BOTH Jerusalem (and Judah and Israel) AND the other nations will be living in harmony.
---StrongAxe on 3/7/22




Trav:
1) YET AGAIN, I don't comment on your scriptures BECAUSE I DON'T DISAGREE WITH THEM.
---StrongAxe on 3/5/22

Glad to know you agree with all of them. They are not mine though they were addressed to Israel. Glad you finally acknowledge both houses. You seem to have hard time admitting you dont know everything. As a waver check, couple more of many.

Jer 3:18. In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

Isa 8:14 ****to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
---Trav on 3/7/22


Trav:

1) YET AGAIN, I don't comment on your scriptures BECAUSE I DON'T DISAGREE WITH THEM.

2) Many of your scriptures have NOTHING to do with the discussion at hand. E.g. OT scriptures don't say Luke was of Israel, as he wasn't even born yet.

I only mentioned Umbridge as a fictional character who twists criticism against into disloyalty against those superiors as treason.

Just as the Dixie Chicks criticism of George W. Bush's Iraq War got them accused of treason If criticizing the president is treason to America, you should stop criticizing Biden FOR EXACTLY THE SAME REASON.

And don't even present an argument.

I do. See 2 above. You just ignore anything you disagree with.
---StrongAxe on 3/5/22


Trav:
I am not arguing with scripture. I argue only with your interpretation of it..

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix illustrates this precisely:
---StrongAxe on 3/1/22

Ive interpreted nothing. I post specific scriptures you avoid. Harry potter interprets for you we see. Wow.
Your posted objections have been to specific verses GOD gave to Israel that I posted. So your problem is with GOD. Problem but, all yours.
You cant discuss these verses which is acknowledgement of being disconnected to the context. Either you are False or ignorant. You play at being a know it all answer man, so.
Specific:
Mat 15:24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
---Trav on 3/4/22


Trav:
**** scripture. I argue only with your interpretation of it.
---StrongAxe on 3/1/22

And don't even present an argument. You cant, your argument would be with scripture. Circular nonsense with you. I will post scripture context. For sheep who see.
Gen 17:7 I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, to thy seed after thee.
Gen 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
Gen 49:1 Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
---Trav on 3/4/22


Trav:

I am not arguing with scripture. I argue only with your interpretation of it. You twist this into accusing me of arguing with scripture - which means you put YOUR interpration on the same level as scripture itself.

Villain Dolores Umbridge in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix illustrates this precisely:

"I am sorry, dear, but to question my practices is to question the Ministry, and by extension, the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

She elevates criticism of her own attitudes into the crime of disloyalty - just as you elevate disagreement with you into disloyalty to God. You are not God.
---StrongAxe on 3/1/22




You constantly post scripture, claiming to authoritatively know exactly what it means, while rejecting anyone else's disagreeing with yours.
---StrongAxe on 2/21/22

Well yes scripture holds the keys. Not me. You want to argue but, when Ive posted scripture by the hundreds with same contextual witness, your personal or pet logic doctrine runs from or argues with these Prophets, Apostles and Christ. You are either brave or deluded. We havent seen any bravery or honesty yet.

Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
Act 13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.
---Trav on 3/1/22


Trav:

You wrote: Luke is only mentioned 2 times but, knew and writes the mission to lost Israel above. What an Apostle he still is.

So was Paul. So what?

Matthew 19:28:
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jesus was talking to The Twelve. Not other apostles, whether Luke, or Paul, or anyone else. For someone so strong on scripture, you seem to pick and choose which ones to follow, and which ones to ignore.
---StrongAxe on 2/26/22


East of Eden in the land of Nod.
---Josef on 2/26/22


Trav:
You constantly post scripture****
---StrongAxe on 2/21/22

Yes I do. Thank-you. Christianity was built on Israels family history. Scripture having more credibility than your doctrines of men surmising.

Your post opinions instead of scripture, on a Christian blog are leftist or lukewarm straddling the fence. In the Rodeo arena we would call you a gate rider. Wear the hat but, afraid to straddle the Horse.
Luk 19:10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Luke is only mentioned 2 times but, knew and writes the mission to lost Israel above. What an Apostle he still is.
---Trav on 2/25/22


Trav:

You wrote: Luke will be at one of the Twelve Judging Israel.

For the second time: Prove it. Show chapter and verse. Good luck with that.

Ive never claimed to be an expert ever. You are the only expert LIYOM here right?

You constantly post scripture, claiming to authoritatively know exactly what it means, while rejecting anyone else's disagreeing with yours. This means you must consider yourself an expert who knows better than everyone else, or you would not make such arrogant assumptions.

I studied, but I am no "expert", and NEVER claimed to be. You constantly use that lame "LIYOM" line like a broken record. The only "legend in his own mind" here is YOU.
---StrongAxe on 2/21/22


Trav:
The 12 apostles will be judging Israel.

For someone who constantly quotes scripture, and claims to be an expert on it,.
---StrongAxe on 2/19/22

Whoa there hoss. Ive never claimed to be an expert ever. You are the only expert LIYOM here right?
I search for what Christ and Apostles search/searched for Lost Sheep of Israel. Matt 15:24, Matt 10:6. (disregarding the gnashing of your false teeth) and I post scripture witnessing scripture, 2 or more given by GOD, through his prophets, fulfilled through Christ. Verifying the same.
Like this : Luk 1:54 He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy,
Luk 1:55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Hmmm for ever.
---Trav on 2/20/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Marriage


Trav:

You wrote: Luke will be at one of the Twelve Judging Israel.

Where do you get that from?

The 12 apostles will be judging Israel. They are:
Andrew, Bartholemew, James (son of Alphaeus), James (son of Zebedee), John (son of Zebedee), Matthew (the publican), Philip, Simon (Peter), Simon (the Canaanite), Thaddeus, Thomas, and Judas Iscariot (who was later replaced by Matthias).

Luke is conspicuously absent from this list. For someone who constantly quotes scripture, and claims to be an expert on it, you ought to study it more, to avoid making such glaring mistakes.
---StrongAxe on 2/19/22


Trav:
Luke was a Greek, so Luke and Acts were NOT written by Israel.
---StrongAxe on 2/16/22

Luke will be at one of the Twelve Judging Israel . Pretty clear he is of Israel. Christ knew who he was choosing. Place of residence, language spoken does not determine family origin.

Luk 22:30That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Rev 21:12And had a wall great and high, had twelve gates, at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

PS: Please note in 28 Liars, abominable etc, arent admitted. Watch your false mouth.
---Trav on 2/18/22


Trav:

Luke was a Greek, so Luke and Acts were NOT written by Israel.

*I NEVER SAID ISRAEL IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED*. I said if you want to do so, do so - on blogs DESIGNATED for that subject. If you can't find one, please create a new one.

These blogs have TOPICS. Blogs about Cain are ABOUT Cain. Blogs about Judgment are ABOUT Judgment. Blogs about Tech Giants are ABOUT Tech Giants. What part of this is not clear to you?

When you go to a Bible study about salvation, do you talk about dietary laws? No. When you go to a bible study about dietary laws, do you talk about salvation? No. You talk about the subject at hand. This is how the world works. How can you not understand this? It boggles the mind.
---StrongAxe on 2/16/22


Trav:
Every time I quote scripture, ***

When you're talking about Cain, Israel is off topic.

You presume to speak for God, his prophets and Christ.
---StrongAxe on 2/14/22

Hmmm.
Israel wrote and recorded the entire Bible. But, by your distortion rules, Israel is not to be discussed. Ha. What a demo socialist idea.
Appears you are the false interpreter/hijacker.
You quoted scripture? Thats rare. Did it have supporting scripture for witness? No. Just your typical cainiac way contortions.

Jud 1:11Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
---Trav on 2/15/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Consolidation


Trav:

Every time I quote scripture, you ignore it and say I have none.

I don't discuss your Israel scriptures BECAUSE I AGREE WITH THEM. I only said that they're often not relevant subjects being discussed.

When on a cooking channel, posts about cars are off topic. When you're talking about Cain, Israel is off topic. Stick to the subject. If you want to discuss Israel, feel free to create a blog to discuss that, instead of hijacking every other blog to do so.

You presume to speak for God, his prophets and Christ. Who appointed you arbiter and judge? Jesus SPECIFICALLY told us not to judge.
---StrongAxe on 2/14/22


Trav:
No scripture says "legend in your own mind".

I never challenge "the truth of scripture". I only challenge YOUR twisted interpretation of it, t
---StrongAxe on 2/7/22

You have arrogance but, no scripture. You can not even discuss scripture I post. Which is about Israel.
You challenged an scripture made you run. You cannot stand before GOD, his prophets or Christ. You rail at me. You are stubbornly evil. So be it. Legend of the world. You assume to speak for the wide crooked world path. I find that you are.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Mat 7:6Give not that***.
---Trav on 2/9/22


Trav:

No scripture says "legend in your own mind". That's something YOU totally made up in YOUR own mind, and you keep repeating over and over like a broken record.

I never challenge "the truth of scripture". I only challenge YOUR twisted interpretation of it, that differs with that of almost 2000 years of Christians. But of course, Trav knows better than all the other Christians who ever lived, right? Such thinking is pure egotism, and pure delusion.

While it's true that popularity is no guarantee of correctness, you really have to ask yourself why you alone possess some truth that all other Christians in the world somehow lack? What sort of supernatural insight has God chosen to give to Trav alone?
---StrongAxe on 2/7/22


Trav:
You wrote: Sure it does.

It is ironic that the strongest delusions here are that you are a legend in your own mind.
---StrongAxe on 2/6/22

I never tire out bringing your falsehoods into the light of scripture. You challenge the truth of scripture and it has burned your opinions down every time. You like smell of smoke obviously.
My scriptural witnesses, prophets, Apostles, Christ have never found me false.
You cannot discuss anything assuming your opinion religion is correct. You brag that you represent the crowd. They will protect you. Ha. Coward. You are the wide way.
Truth. I am the only one that will ever tell you the truth. Friends lie, enemies dont care, bout your little feelings.
---Trav on 2/7/22


Send a Free Happy Birthday Ecard


Trav:
I.e. 2 Thessalonians 2. I. THAT is the "strong delusion, that they should believe the lie".

It is NOT about Israel as such.
---StrongAxe on 2/6/22

2Th 2:1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

Brethren.
The warning is given to the family, brethren of Israel. You are already a most dedicated deluded bidenite. Weakest most evil president that nobody but you defends. You will really be won over by the this 2Thess guy.
adelphos
ad-el-fos'
(as a connective particle) and delphus (the womb), a brother near or remote - brother.
Total KJV occurrences: 346
---Trav on 2/7/22


Trav:

You wrote: Sure it does.

Instead of just making unsubstsantiated claims, why don't you actually read the scripture that provides the context? I.e. 2 Thessalonians 2. It talks about the Coming of the Lord, and the falling away, and the revealing the man of sin - and people would follow him. THAT is the "strong delusion, that they should believe the lie". This affects the whole world. It is NOT about Israel as such.

It is ironic that the strongest delusions here are that you are a legend in your own mind.

No, I'm not, although you keep repeating that slander over and over. Don't you get tired of constantly violating "Thou shalt no bear false witness"?
---StrongAxe on 2/6/22


Talking about Israel does not in any way answer the question of "what is strong delusion".
---StrongAxe on 2/2/22

Sure it does. It is ironic that the strongest delusions here are that you are a legend in your own mind.
You are too self boggled, I dont post for you anyway.
Genesis 1:26-27 describes men and women who were hunter gatherers.
Gen 2:5-7, states there was no man to till the earth, he created Adam.

Who GOD chose as servants, who wrote the scriptures you must avoid.

Cain married Gen 1 creation. He was an outcast.

Gen 6:2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose.
---Trav on 2/6/22


Trav:

Adam is connected to Israel, but Cain isn't (except through Adam - but by that logic, EVERYONE is connected to EVERYONE). Regardless of that connection, that doesn't mean that every subject is appropriate for every blog. That's why this site has different blogs, to discuss different topics. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE THERE. I just can't understand why you seem totally incapable of understanding this very simple concept.

Talking about Israel does not in any way answer the question of "how did Cain find a wife". Talking about Israel does not in any way answer the question of "what is strong delusion".

Please stick to the subjects being discussed. They're literally the topic of each and every blog.
---StrongAxe on 2/2/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Refinancing


Trav:<>This blog is "How did Cain find a wife". It is about Cain and his wife, ***you see Israel in EVERYTHING.
---StrongAxe on 2/2/22

Dear stronglyBoggled. Adam and Israel are connected forever. Everlasting if you ever un-boggle.

Deu 32:8 When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

There ya go Adam an Israel same verse.
Your reading their records, reinterpreting as seen to fit you. Israel just keeps frustrating you. GOD does what he likes whether you like it , understand or not.
---Trav on 2/2/22


Trav:

You wrote: Ha. How can context of Israel be hijacked?

This blog is "How did Cain find a wife". It is about Cain and his wife, NOT Israel, because Israel was not around then.

The blog "What Is The Strong Delusion" is about strong delusion, NOT Israel.

It goes on and on. This site has many different blog topics for a REASON - so each topic can be discussed on its own, without being hijacked onto somebody else's pet topic. If you want to talk about Israel, create a blog ABOUT ISRAEL, instead of talking about Israel in every single blog devoted to different topics.

The fact that you can't see this is mind-boggling, and proves your obsession - because you see Israel in EVERYTHING.
---StrongAxe on 2/2/22


***you hijack every single conversation into being about Israel, **You're obsessed.
---StrongAxe on 1/31/22

Ha. How can context of Israel be hijacked?
Obsessed? What a compliment you paid me. I guess truth is something to obsess over.
Your obsession lesson with scripture.
Gen 17:7 I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
Deu 14:2For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.
Heb 8:8***I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
---Trav on 2/2/22


Trav:

You keep blathering.

I showed, FROM SCRIPTURE, that the curse of sin is something *all men* inherited from Adam. You inherit from your ancestors, not from people from other families. Thus, *all men* are descended from Adam. This is scripture.

Yet you seem to pull out of thin air, with ZERO scriptural basis, that somehow there were other men who weren't descended from Adam. Where do you get this from?

Also what do "scriptural verses in the thousands regarding Israel" have to do with *all men*? We're not talking about Israel. We're talking about *all men*. Yet, as always, you hijack every single conversation into being about Israel, and complain when others don't do likewise. You're obsessed.
---StrongAxe on 1/31/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Franchises


Trav:
You complain when I use logic***
---StrongAxe on 1/30/22

Your logic is called blindness in scripture. Scriptural verses in the thousands regarding Israel servant of GOD nullify your unsupported legend in your mind only logic. Ive introduced to you scriptures you have no answer to.
You highlight these out without meaning to. Why would I complain. You make these verses you are opposed to live in front of many.
May GOD continue use your opposition to Israel and maybe bless your pitiful condition at some point with eyes. How GOD feels about your attempts at craftiness.

1Co 3:19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
---Trav on 1/31/22


Trav:

You complain when I use logic and common sense (and yes, these are based on scriptures, which I have quoted) to prove that it's impossible for there to have been any other lineage of men other than by direct descent from Adam.

Yet, you YOURSELF do exactly the same thing by claiming that there were other men who were not descended from Adam. There is NO scripture that says this - you just come to that conclusion based on your own common sense.

Doing this yourself, while condemning others for doing exactly the same thing, is the very definition of hypocrisy.
---StrongAxe on 1/30/22


Trav:
It's called "common sense". "Sons of Adam".
---StrongAxe on 1/28/22

Yeah without witnesses or context your mind boggles easily. The family context and history you are struggling with was written by Israel Gen to Rev. Common sense if you had any, would have displayed itself at the beginning of your attacks many years ago. By acknowledging you are a unauthorized non family imposter dissecting their history for your own purposes. Interesting is that you admit the same. Probably only truthful thing Ive verified from you. Not really a good display of commonsense. But then we now know your unholy politics as well.
Deu 32:9 For the LORD'S portion is his people, Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
---Trav on 1/30/22


Also when you really think about it, Eve was taken from Adams rib. It doesn't get any closer than that. Adam procreate with himself in a way. Eve was not created individually from Adam. Nor did Adam take a wife from that other imaginary group of man.

So we know Seth didn't marry Cain's offspring. Just as Jacob was told not to inner marry with the canaanites of his time. Esau did.

We see Jesus lineage in the Gospels two different times prove that fact. Lot was Abraham's nephew, not a canaanite.
---kathr4453 on 1/30/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Lead Generation


Let's take the animals. Horses didn't mate with elephants.

Genesis 5 clarify the two supposed races of men are actually only one. SEE how it integrates both Genesis 1 and 2 into the same creation calling it only by one name. ADAM. There is and always has been only one huMAN race....

Lots daughters procreated with their father....that was looked down upon, ( the Moabites were known for being from incest. However RUTH , JESUS GREAT GREAT GREAT and so on Grandmother was a Moabite) however during the time "before the flood, before disease, brother and sister procreated. Before the flood we don't see God saying anything about it being forbidden. Sarah was Abrahams 1/2 Sister. Yet God loved and blessed Abraham and Sarah.
---kathr4453 on 1/29/22


Good question, but there is no satisfactory answer. In researching, looking for an answer here is what I found, Cain married an Alien, a female daughter of Able, an Angel, and the list goes on. There was no agreement as to who Cain married.
---WIVV on 1/28/22


Trav:

It's called "common sense". "Sons of Adam" doesn't apply to sons of someone else.

WHY do all carry sin's burden? They INHERITED it from Adam. You INHERIT from your direct ancestors, not your neighbor's ancestors.

The Bible is big on inheritance, whether of promises, or curses (e.g. "father eats sour grapes, son's teeth are set on edge").

God is fair. If your father commits a crime, he could go to jail, leaving you homeless. You suffer consequences of his crime. But if your NEIGHBOR commits a crime, YOU don't get thrown out of your home. That you can't understand such a simple concept boggles the mind.
---StrongAxe on 1/28/22


Trav:
Any men not descended from Adam would NOT have inherited the curse of his sin -
---StrongAxe on 1/24/22

Bring witnesses. You cannot as usual.
You talk tough but can never bring the entire scriptural gang.
Context is set by GOD.
Deu 7:6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
Deu 32:8When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
Deu 32:9For the LORD'S portion is his people, Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
---Trav on 1/28/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Mortgages


Trav:

Romans 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon ALL MEN, for that ALL have sinned

Any men not descended from Adam would NOT have inherited the curse of his sin - yet the above verse says ALL men - so there could NOT have been any men other than Adam. Your theory is patently false.

Yet again, you totally twist scripture in a way that is different from how Christians throughout the world have understood it for two thousand years, just to prove your own bizarre theological viewpoint, but of course, Trav knows everything better than every other Christian in the world, right?
---StrongAxe on 1/24/22


Where did Cain get his wife from?
---haron on 1/7/22

There were other people on earth. We have a very old earth.
Genesis 1:26-27 describes men and women who were hunter gatherers.
Gen 2:5-7, states there was no man to till the earth, he created Adam.

Cain married Gen 1 creation. He was an outcast. Would you let you daughter marry such? No. I-wouldnt either.
God does not promote confusion to those of his that seek answers, just those that dont.

1Co 2:5That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
---Trav on 1/24/22


Its called incest..
---NurseRobert on 1/9/22


Probably one of Adam and Eve's other unnamed children. The Bible frequently mentions men, but almost never women UNLESS essential to the story. We know Eve, but not most other wives. We know Noah and his sons, but only that their wives existed, not their names. Jacob had 12 sons. Only one daughter was mentioned later - because her rape almost started a war.

The geneologies of Jesus only mention Bathsheba and Mary - no other women, not even Eve.

It's likely that Adam and Eve had other sons and daughters, but they weren't considered important enough to mention specifically. Cain and Abel were mentioned because of the story of the first murder. Seth was the heir. Any others wouldn't have been important enough to mention.
---StrongAxe on 1/7/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Personal Loans


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.