ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

Are Narcissists Sinless

Why do narcissists see themselves as sinless? Is there any hope for them? Is it a demonic stronghold over them? Or are they born this way? Always blaming others for their own wrongdoing?

Moderator - Great question.

Join Our Christian Friendship and Take The Relationships Quiz
 ---kathr4453 on 2/21/22
     Helpful Blog Vote (3)

Post a New Blog



Posting hundreds of linking scriptures that the preachers must avoid sure stirs up and exposes the blind false ones.

Jer 2:4 Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel:
Jer 30:4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.
Eze 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered, and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.
Eze 37:28 And the gentile shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
---Trav on 4/21/22


Trav:

Here's positive proof, from the OT, God will also bless people who are NOT ISRAEL. Read all of Isaiah 19. It's all about Egypt. God will smite them and restore them. At the end:

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
---StrongAxe on 4/20/22


Trav:

You wrote: Wonderful are those ancient words, Everlasting and forever. Wife, redeemed and Sheep. Freedom from the false doctrine swamps, and wolf wannabes.

Why do you keep declaring the teachings of the New Testament "false doctrines"?

You keep forgetting that in the New Testament the Bride of Christ is the Church - i.e. EVERYONE who accepts Christ, regardless of race. "To the Jew AND ALSO to the Greek". Greeks were NOT part of Israel. They come from a totally different branch of the descendants of Noah - if you cared to study THAT part of the Old Testament, instead of just a few of your own favorite verses.

Why are you afraid to address those verses?
---StrongAxe on 4/20/22


Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, ****.

Only Israel had the law.
---Trav on 4/13/22

Isa 59:21As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD, My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

Jer 3:18In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
---Trav on 4/20/22


Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, ***.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, to your children, to all that are afar off,.
Act 5:31***for to give repentance to Israel,
Act 7:37 unto the children of Israel,
Act 10:36The word God sent unto the children of Israel, ****:
Act 13:17 God of this people of Israel***
Act 13:23 *** God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
Act 13:24*** baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.
Act13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent..
Act 26:7 promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come.****
---Trav on 4/20/22




Wonderful are those ancient words, Everlasting and forever. Wife, redeemed and Sheep. Freedom from the false doctrine swamps, and wolf wannabes.

1Ch 17:22For thy people Israel didst thou make thine own people for ever, and thou, LORD, becamest their God.

Isa 9:8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Isa 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Isa 43:5 Fear not: for I am with thee:,
Isa 44:21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel, for thou art my servant: I have formed thee, thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.
---Trav on 4/20/22


Acts 13:46
Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life
, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Now here is an interesting verse I'd love to see Trav explain away. Seeing he believes Gentiles are really Jews.

So according to Trav, God turns away from some of the tribes of Israel in order to preach to other tribes of Israel. Hummm. Now when that happened , did Paul and Barnabas insist on identification papers as to what tribe they belonged to before sharing the Gospel?

Trav NONSENSE doctrine is just that...NONSENSE.
---kathr4453 on 4/18/22


Trav:

You wrote: Notable times when just posting scripture brings out some fanatics of false doctrines. No discussion no consideration or fear of even being found against prophecy's made by prophets, or those fulfilling them.

These are not "false doctrines". These are literally preached all over the New Testament, which I showed in my recent message. Yes, the prophets you quoted said God would make a new covenant with Israel - but no prophet said "God will never make a new covenant with other nations too".

The Jews of Jesus' day just could not fathom the idea that God would treat anyone else but them as special - and you are stumbling over EXACTLY the same stumbling block they stumbled over.
---StrongAxe on 4/17/22


To read AND COMPREHENDING Galatians 4, and not just plopping down a verse mindlessly, not seeing that the words "to redeem them that were under the law" is not a complete sentence, but in the middle of a sentence that started in verse 3 and ends in verse 5. But that is not the main subject of GAL 4.

The main subject of GAL 4 was Gentiles falling from Grace and living under the Law God never gave Gentiles to begin with, and what the Law was about UNTIL JESUS CAME. No longer servants BUT SONS, apart from the law.

But Trav having no foundation in scripture, can't comprehend what GAL 4 is about to begin with.

Many can't comprehend more than 4 words at a time, much like an infant, and should not be instructing anyone.
---kathr4453 on 4/17/22


Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, ****.

Only Israel had the law.
---Trav on 4/13/22

Notable times when just posting scripture brings out some fanatics of false doctrines. No discussion no consideration or fear of even being found against prophecy's made by prophets, or those fulfilling them.
Sheep a principle metaphor found 179 times is one of over fifty names GOD recorded of ALL Israel. Wife being one term that should cause all adult non hireling Truth searchers to pause and start a file.
Who knows, one can stumble on a Lost Sheep anywhere. Moreso if we are looking. Note the wolves, they are always looking, find them, find sheep if they haven't ate em or run em off..
---Trav on 4/16/22




Trav:

You wrote: I cant seem to hear leftist hirelings.
and then quoted scriptures about the True Shepherd.

Since you yourself said that you don't even known if you're part of Israel in the first place, you yourself are therefore a hireling *by your own admission*, presuming to tend sheep that you admit aren't even yours.

And then you have the audacity to put down other people by calling THEM hirelings.
---StrongAxe on 4/15/22


Trav:

You wrote: I cant seem to hear leftist hirelings.

We quote scriptures, yet you can't hear us. This is because you are deaf to the Word. You can't hear what it says, unless it happens to agree 100% with your own preconceived ideas. Whenever the Bible says something that disagrees with you, instead of accepting that you might possibly be wrong, you instead just turn a deaf ear to it, believing that your own thinking is superior.

Talk about being a legend in your own mind!

Yes, WHILE JESUS WAS ALIVE, his ministry was only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. However, He instructed his DISCIPLES to make disciples of ALL NATIONS. You keep getting stuck at the first part, and forget the rest.
---StrongAxe on 4/14/22


Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, ****.

Only Israel had the law.
---Trav on 4/13/22

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

Joh 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
Joh 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
---Trav on 4/15/22


Trav has so abused GAL 4:5, taking it totally out of context. Trav reads the Bible like those who read "Confucius says" thinking scripture is read like a 'ONE HIT WONDER CHILDREN'S PRIMARY'.

But for those who know how to read and can comprehend more than 5 words, should actually read ALL OF GALATIANS , or atleast read all of Chapter 4.

Galatians is not teaching only Jews,/Israel are saved , but actually teaches the complete opposite.

People BEWARE OF FALSE TEACHING that ONLY use one verse verses and think scripture truth is ONE VERSE HERE, ONE VERSE THERE insulting you with THEIR inability to grasp truth or eat meat. They are still playing with their utensils, not actually eating meat with them.
---kathr4453 on 4/15/22


Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, ****.

Only Israel had the law.
---Trav on 4/13/22

Specific, Sheep.
I cant seem to hear leftist hirelings.
Joh 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Mat 25:32 before him shall be gathered all nations: he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Eze 34:11For thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, seek them out.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
---Trav on 4/14/22


Trav:

Matthew 24:14: This gospel... shall be preached IN THE WHOLE WORLD... TO ALL THE NATIONS...

28:19: ...make disciples OF ALL THE NATIONS...

Mark 11:17: ... 'My house shall be called a house of prayer FOR ALL THE NATIONS'

16:16: WHOEVER BELIEVES and is baptized will be saved...

Luke 24:47: and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name TO ALL THE NATIONS...

Romans 16:26: ...has been made known TO ALL THE NATIONS...

Revelation 7:9: ...a great multitude... from EVERY NATION AND ALL THE TRIBES AND PEOPLES AND TONGUES...

But sure, you ignore all this and insist on your Israel-only theory.
---StrongAxe on 4/13/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Christian Dating


Even if you have a knife and fork doesn't prove you can eat meat. A baby can hold a knife and fork but still can't eat meat. Many still choke on meat with expensive utensils. Too funny. Trav has CHOKED on this truth from the beginning. Now he may believe GENTILE really means a Jew, but scripture NEVER REFERED TO any tribes of Israel AS HEATHENS.



Galatians 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
---kathr4453 on 4/14/22


Psa 119:128 ****I hate every false way.

Chopsticks are a waste of good wood.
---Trav on 4/10/22

Looks like I caught a couple false flys with Chopsticks. Man o man, impossible to cut meat with these sticks. Left one is as dull as the other one.

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
Gal 3:13
Gal 4:4,
Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Only Israel had the law.
---Trav on 4/13/22


Trav:

What an incredibly insensitive and racist comment. Around 1.5 billion people eat with knife and fork, and 1.2 billion with chopsticks - nearly the same number. Of course you seem to think that the European/American way is somehow superior to the Asian way.

Or perhaps you were jut using that as another excuse to throw an insult at me, because you've called me "chopstick" in the past. Either way, your comment is not educational, not loving, and not Christ-like. Try to be better, if that's possible.

I truly do hate every false way myself.

Then why do you support a leader whose every way is false? Cheating contractors and on all wives, lusting after his own daughter, etc.?
---StrongAxe on 4/10/22


All utensils for eating were invented by man. Even those who eat meat with their fingers are just as nourished by the meat as those who use a fork or chopsticks as a way to pick up the meat and eat it.

Let's focus on the meat and not the utensils.

Those who worship a fork over a chopstick has totally missed the mark of what is is to discern good from evil.

Those who eat strong meat can DISCERN good from evil. God could care less whether you use a fork, fingers,or chopsticks.
---kathr4453 on 4/11/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Health Treatments


To those Sheep David addresses.
Psa 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psa 98:2The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
Psa 98:3He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Psa 119:128Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right, and I hate every false way.

I truly do hate every false way myself.

Chopsticks are a waste of good wood. Lets eat meat with knives an forks.
---Trav on 4/10/22


He that keepeth not His commandments, is a liar and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in Him.
(1 John 2:4-5)
---David on 3/29/22

Amen David. Bearing false witness is a commandment we all should know is a sin. Is shows UNLOVING UNCHRISTLIKE SIN hurled at others.

So why not address Trav SIN? Or is just saying your sinless all the while blatantly sinning ok?

Trav , why do you still sin?
---kathr4453 on 3/29/22


Trav:

LIES! Show me where I "uphold and promote" abortion. You constantly violate "thou shalt not bear false witness", yet you don't seem to care in the least. Why is that?

Who, exactly, is this "all" of which you speak? 1601 people here found my posts useful - more than SEVEN TIMES the 225 that liked yours. "Disgusting" is totally a delusion in your own mind.

You constantly spew random scriptures out as ammunition against others, thinking that makes you seem holy and educated. It doesn't. It just shows you up as a self-righteous Pharisee. Jesus said his followers would be known by their love. I have never once seen any posts from you that demonstrate love, only hate, hate, hate.
---StrongAxe on 3/25/22


Trav:
You constantly talk about my "guilty conscience"..
I've repeatedly said I hate abortion, and have shown how progressives reduce it.
---StrongAxe on 3/23/22

You bet I do. You uphold and promote the evil that promotes it. You a brother to everything evil. You wouldnt defend if you werent guilty. You are self deceived. And proud of it. You are not an axe, you are a chop stick. Disgusting to all. Neither hot or cold. Digusting.
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
---Trav on 3/24/22


Shop For Distance Learning Colleges


Trav:

You constantly talk about my "guilty conscience". You're just projecting your own. Constantly mocking, in defiance of scriptural commands not to do so.

I've repeatedly said I hate abortion, and have shown how progressives reduce it more than conservatives can, BUT YOU REFUSE TO HEAR IT. I point to the light switch, and you prefer to curse the darkness. Fine, you can sit in the dark and whine, for all I care.

You also think that by calling me names you're going to get a rise out of me. Try again. That's the typical response of a six year old. Grow up and discuss reasonably, like adults - if you can.
---StrongAxe on 3/23/22


Trav:
I don't make "defensive diversion"..
---StrongAxe on 3/15/22

Accuse? OK offensive diversions. Leftist diversions.
Wow Chopstick, your guilty conscience is glowing. Biden you promote, which means you promote his platforms, for instance, Abortion. Displaying you. Get over it, we see both sides of you. Not pretty but, you are out now. Showing us the real chopstick. Or Dumaxe.
Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, good evil, that put darkness for light, light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, sweet for bitter!
Isa 5:21Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight:
---Trav on 3/23/22


Trav:

I don't make "defensive diversion". When people tell lies about me (i.e. bearing false witness, something the Bible forbids), I challenge those incorrect statements. The same when they make accusations without proof (which the Bible also forbids). I would have thought that someone like you, who claims to revere the Bible, would take heed of those prohibitions, but apparently not.

You, however, constantly divert. You are constantly accusing me of things, but when I ask you to state SPECIFICALLY what you are accusing me of, and to provide evidence of those, you NEVER DO. You just accuse and insinuate. Guess who the Bible calls "the accuser"? You follow him to a tee.
---StrongAxe on 3/15/22


Trav:
Who cares what you think about me? I don't.
---StrongAxe on 3/10/22

Well you do care what we think. Other wise you would not make all these defensive diversions, diversionary explanations about platforms you support. But, pretend you dont.
Your opinion is usually found false, echoing CNN, or Wikipedia copied. Your verses you do post have vague or no prophets for witnesses. Pointing this out makes you furious. The only ones you fool are yourself and your priestess. Really all I have to say to you.
Gone Sheep hunting.
Joh 10:26But ye believe not,
Joh 10:27My sheep hear my voice, I know them, they follow me:
Joh 10:28 I give unto them eternal life, they shall never perish, neither shall any man ****.
---Trav on 3/15/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Affiliate Program


Strongaxe, agreed! Scripture also teach geanology has nothing to do with salvation. Gods plan for Israel THE NATION is not about salvation or some alternate way of salvation.. Snd many Jews have already perished and will continue to perish in God's plan for the Nation.

It's also interesting how many doctrines have junked up scripture that do more to EXCLUDE than to include.

Also this IM THE ELECT is narcissism. Notice it's dll about THEM, and not ALL ABOUT GOD giving His Son that WHOSOEVER...regardless of where one lives.
---kathr4453 on 3/12/22


kathr4453:

There is a common conceit that has plagued mankind since the beginning: the idea of "I'm chosen and you're not", as if those people have some kind of divine right to make that decision. It's similar with the KJV-onlyists who think that the KJV alone is the "authorized word of God" - blithely ignoring the fact that the New Testament existed in other forms and other languages for a millennium and a half, and the Old Testament for much longer than that.
---StrongAxe on 3/12/22


Interestingly America is not LITERALLY 68% Born Again Christian. And since TRAV only recognizes the imaginary LOST TRIBES as Christians, he's saying 68% of America are one of the Lost Tribes. Wrong.

You know, The Mormons had that idea until THEY, of all people invented or whatever DNA TESTING , and proved through their own creation they were WRONG. They also went to SA and taught for years those in South America were the lost tribes...UNTIL THE TESTING PROVED THEM WRONG.

Funny how Trav DNA also shows he's not from any tribe or lost tribes.

Does Trav have an issue with Prince Harry living here, being married to an American. Probably not.
---kathr4453 on 3/11/22


Trav:

You wrote: Your not American, your not Christian to me.

Who cares what you think about me? I don't. You're not the judge of my citizenship and visa status. That power belongs to the U.S. Immigration and Nationalization Service, not you. You're not the judge of my salvation either. That power belongs to God, not you. In fact, Jesus specifically told you NOT to judge, so why do you constantly judge me AGAIN IN VIOLATION OF SCRIPTURE?

For someone who not only posts so much scripture, but constantly boasts about doing so, you sure don't seem to care much for what it specifically commands you not to do - i.e. judging, bearing false witness, vexing strangers, sowing discord among brethren, boasting, etc.
---StrongAxe on 3/10/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Abortion Facts


Trav:

No. YOU were speaking of that. You keep bringing up that red herring in many discussions, even though it has NO RELEVANCE when it comes to discussing Christian topics.

You keep insisting I'm a foreigner (a stranger), so why do you keep vexing me IN VIOLATION OF SCRIPTURE?

The Bible itself positively mentions "liberal" several times, yet never mentions "conservative" even once. Do you know who were conservative? The Pharisees. They worked to meticulously protect traditions, and see how Jesus dealt with that.

Also, the early church kept everything in common - the very definition of "communist". Are you going to denounce them as evil for that reason too?
---StrongAxe on 3/10/22


This is ChristiaNet, not AmericaNet. Only 11% of Christians are Americans.
---StrongAxe on 3/9/22

Well lets see, we were speaking of you, a supposed green card holder and your left lib, woke propaganda on a Christian blog site. Provoking you with scripture and your own post's brought you out a little, of your dark closet where we can see you. Your not American, your not Christian to me. Being Anti to both. You take a superior attitude with nothing intelligent to sustain it. You almost seem like one of your priestess 6 blog personalities but, her lack of understanding words is too bizarre.
U.S is roughly 68% Christian. You should identify as
2% woke left lib. Dont see any other category you fit.
---Trav on 3/10/22


Thank God Christianity has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MAILING ADDRESS. Maybe the Gospel of America does. Does Trav think Canadians don't have any from the lost tribes THAT'S HILARIOUS! Or is Trav's false gospel here another earthly one called Dominion Reconstruction Theology, where they think THEY are going to cause some Holy War murdering all those they call sinners, .....as we see that is what the Russian Orthodox Priests are saying why they stand behind Putins madness. All those ungodly sinners in Ukraine must be crushed. AKA ANTI_CHRIST mumbo jumbo.

Keep talking Trav. I've got your number. So it will be interesting to see if wanna be Jews run for the hills when you're on their next target list.
---kathr4453 on 3/10/22


Trav:

Exodus 22:21 (also 23:9, Leviticus 19:34, Deuteronomy 10:19): Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Exodus 20:16 (also 23:1, Deutronomy 5:20, 19:16-18, Matthew 15:19): Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

I quote the Bible, and you call it "my propaganda".

So what that I can't vote? Neither can other non-Americans here, like Haz27 and AlanOfUK. This is ChristiaNet, not AmericaNet. Only 11% of Christians are Americans.

A green card is a U.S. visa, like a passport or citizenship papers. None of those would even be relevant in the OT, so why do you think that is even important?!
---StrongAxe on 3/9/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Acne Treatment


He also seems to ignore the Biblical command to Israel to welcome strangers "for you were strangers in Egypt" - just as he ignores other inconvenient commands like "don't bear false witness".
---StrongAxe on 3/8/2

What I ignore is your propaganda. You cant vote are not a citizen. You leave canada implying you had to. You cannot prove anything you say. You try to keep one foot in all areas. Being neither hot or cold has made you a poor communicator. I finally outed you by your political embracements. You embrace woke, left lib platforms.
There are seven kinds of strangers described in OT. Your supposed green card would be rejected in OT.
---Trav on 3/9/22


kathr4453:

Exactly. I have frequently mentioned that I'm a legal resident (i.e. green card holder) living in the U.S., according to U.S. law. I was not "run out of Canada". I didn't sneak across the border illegally.

It just seems Trav cannot conceive of legitimate immigrants - only refugees fleeing from or being kicked out of their original countries that don't want them, sneaking into and/or demanding charity from other countries that don't want them.

He also seems to ignore the Biblical command to Israel to welcome strangers "for you were strangers in Egypt" - just as he ignores other inconvenient commands like "don't bear false witness".
---StrongAxe on 3/8/22


Now this is what I call SMELLY.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren. If the shoe fits..

Where did Trav get Syrongaxe was run out of Canada? That's slander...AKA SIN David SHOULD BE SNIFFING OUT. Because David can't SMELL IT , I find a problem since he's in the "sniffing out" business. So much for recognizing sin as sin.
---kathr4453 on 3/7/22


Trav:

PLEASE stick to one point instead of jumping all over the map. We were discussing whether Biden IS a good or bad leader NOW, not "soon". Please show EVIDENCE (which you NEVER do, even after being asked repeatedly) WHY you think Biden is a bad leader?

Does your Bible omit "thou shalt not bear false witness"? I was not "run out of Canada". I CHOSE to come here. This is ChristiaNet, not AmericaNet. U.S. Citizenship is not a requirement, last I checked. We have members from all over the globe.

Why do you get such great delight in making lies up about people, solely to insult them? By the Golden Rule, you must also enjoy when people do that to you. What a sad mind-set.
---StrongAxe on 3/7/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Bad Credit Loans


I think it's obvious Trump was helping Putin for what we are seeing today. Wanting to pull out of NATO, pulling 12000 troops out of Germany, always saying I BELIEVE PUTIN. Praise God Trump is NOT in power today.

I believe they had this planned while Trump was in office. Putin just said. NOW OR NEVER, and went ahead anyway seeing Trump will not be reelected because of ALL HIS LEGAL ISSUES.
---kathr4453 on 3/7/22


Trav
You wrote: In one year he has managed to be the worst leader in the history of the U.S.
---StrongAxe on 3/6/22

Soon the world probably. Resident alien you enjoyed best years you'll ever experience under Trump after being run out of Canada. Your alien lib left opinion doesn't count. Never will. Built on sand. Your biased opinions tend to be as left lib as your heart.
Responding to your calls for help has exhausted my ladders, your ditch just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Argue with your mirror, Ill look for Sheep.
Eze 34:30 Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD.
---Trav on 3/7/22


Trav:

You wrote: In one year he has managed to be the worst leader in the history of the U.S.

Trump left the economy in the worst state since the Great Depression. Biden created more jobs in one year than any othe president in U.S. history. What yardstick could you possibly be using to say Biden is "the worst leader in U.S. history"?!

Record Inflation is happening ALL OVER THE WORLD due to the end of COVID.

Republicans choked at Biden's $3.60/gallon for gas in 2021, while swallowing George W. Bush's $4.60/gallon in 2008.

Yet again, everything Democrats do wrong is their fault, while everything Republicans do wrong is somebody else's fault? What hypocrisy!
---StrongAxe on 3/6/22


Trav:
Luke wrote two books (not a "great deal") mentioning Israel doesn't mean he was of Israel.
---StrongAxe on 3/1/22

Context of scripture is GOD and his relationship with Israel. Christ being of Israel beginning from Adam.
Luke covers this from the first chap using the inclusive / exclusive word us referring to himself, Israel, fathers, priest's, prophets, Christ, Judah all of Israel. Yes Luke was very much of Israel.
Luk 1:54 He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy,
Luk 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Luk 1:77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,
---Trav on 3/7/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Bankruptcy


Trav:

It's pretty rich that you accuse me of leaving out context - then quote only parts of what I posted, so YOU Leave out context. Pot. Kettle. Black.

My point was to provide several scriptures challenging kathr's statement that Jesus was the ONLY son of God.

125 word limit forces one to be concise. If people care about posted scriptures, they will look them up in the appropriate context - e.g. if I post Galatians 4:6, they should read ALL of Galatians (including 4:4-5) to get the big picture.

But, of course, whenever I post scripture, instead of gaining useful benefit from it, you just accuse, accuse, accuse - yet you expect the reverse when YOU post scriptures out of context. Again, pot, kettle, black.
---StrongAxe on 3/6/22


Biden is not perfect. But he is doing the right thing most of the time.
---Samuelbb7 on 3/6/22

Yes he hasnt.
You getting paid by Dems?
In one year he has managed to be the worst leader in the history of the U.S.
Supporting and ignoring the flood of Illegal Aliens from all countries coming into the U.S.
Abortion from conception to Birth. Which was blocked no thanks to dems mindset.
Record Inflation.
Highest fuel prices in history.
Weakest in foreign relations, beating out the former muslim nobama an carter in almost every area.
He is our disaster in office.
---Trav on 3/6/22


Hosea 1:10: "...Ye are the sons of the living God."
Galatians 4:6 "And because ye are sons..."
---StrongAxe on 2/22/22

Posting lcontext you left out above. Most Sheep will find it but, this keeps wolfs aware.

Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered, it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
---Trav on 3/5/22


Trav:

You wrote: You accuse Trump of breaking all commandments. Which you surely have yourself.

If you say that I am not allowed to accuse Trump of his sins because I'm not sinless, then by YOUR OWN LOGIC, you would be forbidden from accusing me or Biden for ours - because YOU'RE not sinless either.

On the other hand, if you specifically mean that *I've* broken all the commandments, they you are REQUIRED BY THE BIBLE to state specific accusations (i.e. list, point by point, scripture by scripture, which ones I have broken, not just vague accusations and innuendos), and provide proof of those accusations. And good luck with that.

Stop making rules for everyone else, and then refusing to follow them yourself.
---StrongAxe on 3/6/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Cash Advance


Biden is not perfect. But he is doing the right thing most of the time.

Working to make Christian leaders in charge of the Government is going back to when the RCC ruled the countries. I cannot support the coalition of church and state that Trump supported.

Pray for Ukraine.
---Samuelbb7 on 3/6/22


Trav:

I'm not perfect, but I try to do better. Trump not only does these, but BOASTS of them.

In an earlier post, I listed all 10 Commandments, and how Trump broke each and boasted of many. He BOASTED of hitting on married women, lusting after his own daughter, and defrauding contractors.

What "abominations"? If you mean LGBT, Trump said in June 2016 "I'm a Better Friend to LGBT Americans". He also appointed Richard Grenell as acting director of national intelligence.

Yet you accuse Biden without any specific Biblical violations, and no specific evidence. If you value Biblical law and American law, be specific. I dare you.
---StrongAxe on 3/5/22


Trav:
Not DIVERSIONS.

You would rather just accuse. br>---StrongAxe on 3/4/22

Yes diversions. Accuser? You accuse Trump of breaking all commandments. Which you surely have yourself. Trump was anti-abominations. Yet you promote, support and defend a president who embraces and signs off on abortion. Yeah same double speak from both of you.
What is to accuse? I just shine light on your diversions to truth, political and Biblical.

Gen 49:28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them, every one according to his blessing he blessed them.
---Trav on 3/5/22


Trav:

Not DIVERSIONS. Proof that solving the cause is MORE EFFECTIVE than masking the symptom. But stubborn people more interested moral self-righteousness INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY SOLVING THE PROBLEM constantly refuse to listen.

Progessives want abortion safe legal AND RARE. Conservatives also want it rare, so why can't both sides agree AT LEAST on that?

Do you think about what you're saying? Women who carry babies to late term are in it for the long haul. They have furnished nurseries and bought baby clothes. The tragic decision to abort is not taken lightly. But you would rather just cast moral judgment rather than understand where they are coming from. You would rather just accuse. Remember who the Bible called The Accuser.
---StrongAxe on 3/4/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Credit Counseling


Trav
- because conservative Americans refuse to learn from example.
---StrongAxe on 3/3/22

Wow you think you hide in your demark
diversions, while all of us watch you in your liberal leftist closet.
You stand with and promote the political leaders today which are for abortion. Yet think you deflect this with denmark and its the conservatives fault. Amazingly while the libs like you promote killing babies late term.

Psa 26:9Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:

Bloody stands with bloody hands little boy.
Psa 26:9 Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
---Trav on 3/4/22


Trav:

Scripture makes certain points relevant in certain contexts, and irrelevant in others.

Quoting "begats" is on point about Jesus' lineage, but irrelevant in what foods are permitted. Jeremiah and Zechariah are relevant in certain contexts, but not whether or not Luke was of Israel or not. Whenever Jesus quoted scripture, it was ALWAYS on point and relevant to the topic being discussed.

"Could" doesn't mean "was". And he COULDN'T. Luke was Greek - OT Javan, mentioned in Genesis 10 and 1 Chronicles 1. Descended from JAPETH, not Israel via SHEM. You should read the table of nations in Genesis some time. MOST nations of the earth are NOT from Israel.
---StrongAxe on 3/3/22


Trav:
It never ceases to amaze me***

Also, quotes from Jeremiah and Zechariah have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with whether or not Luke was part of Israel or not.
---StrongAxe on 3/1/22

Ha. You are easily amazed. Scripture easily overwhelms your supposed LIYOM logic of men.
You dont get scripture because you want it your way. Your logic sure looks and is foolish next to GODs witnesses.
Jer and Zec are showing the two houses of Israel. Luke could be from either house. Probably Judaic in that he understands what you dont. Israel. (Why his post live on and yours wont)
Keep in mind these verses are for others searching now. Your blind negative posts just highlight them. Thanks.
---Trav on 3/3/22


Trav:

That Luke wrote two books (not a "great deal") mentioning Israel doesn't mean he was of Israel. "Mentioning", because most of Luke was about Jesus, Acts was about Apostles.

Many people write books about things they aren't. Italian Marco Polo wrote about China. Englishman Shakespeare wrote about Italy. Many authors wrote about Mars. Not one was from there, nor even visited.

It never ceases to amaze me how you can make such tremendous leaps of illogic and arrive to incorrect conclusions.

Also, quotes from Jeremiah and Zechariah have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with whether or not Luke was part of Israel or not. Yet again, scriptures that are totally irrelevant to the subject being discussed.
---StrongAxe on 3/1/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Relief


Trav:
You wrote: Every verse you listed in your lesson for kattie is written to Israel.

Wrong, *** just as Luke was Greek, not of Israel.
---StrongAxe on 2/27/22

He sure left a great written record about both houses of Israel. The known and the Lost. Its apparent he was Hellenic Israel.
Scripture below to both houses so you are not so confused.
Jer 30:4 these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.
Jer 31:31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Zec 8:13*** O house of Judah, and house of Israel, so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
---Trav on 2/28/22


When we see what's going on in the world today, the height of self absorption is clearly on display. To murder your own people and at the same time hold the office of being head of the Russian Orthodox Church is mind boggling. Then another who thinks these actions are to be commended , I guess Narcissists are attracted to other Narcissists. Even that's an odd thing.

But what we know is MURDER IS NOT LOVE. SATAN was a murderer from the beginning. And those who echo this and support this are Satan's minions.
---kathr4453 on 2/26/22


Trav:

You wrote: Every verse you listed in your lesson for kattie is written to Israel.

Wrong, yet again. Romans was written to the Church in Rome - both Jews (Israel) and gentiles alike, NOT just Israel, just as Luke was Greek, not of Israel.

1:16 ... to every one that believeth, to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

2:9 (also :10) ... of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile,

2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law...

Nice unintentional work by the resident narcissist, probably residing illegally in USA.

False witness, yet again - I am a legal green card holder. Why do you keep violating that commandment? Do you never tire of your constant lies and insults?
---StrongAxe on 2/27/22


Narcissist are in love only with themselves. We as Christian are to love every one.
---Samuelbb7 on 2/26/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Debt Settlement


Hosea 1:10: "...Ye are the sons of the living God."

John 1:12 "...power to become the sons of God..."

Romans 8:14 "...they are the sons of God"

Galatians 4:6 "And because ye are sons..."

Philippians 2:15 the sons of God..."

Hebrews 12:7 "lGod dealeth with you as with sons..."

1 John 3:1 , should be called the sons of God..." (also :2)
---StrongAxe on 2/22/22

Gal 4:5To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Every verse you listed in your lesson for kattie is written to Israel. Nice unintentional work by the resident narcissist, probably residing illegally in USA.
---Trav on 2/25/22


So what David. I was also watching the latest news that day too.

Everything is not about YOU.

But if the shoe fits.....you thinking it was about you is also a red flag.
---kathr4453 on 2/25/22


Isn't it interesting this question has somehow ruffled some feathers of those who think it's about them, another sign of narcissism.--kathr4453

Did you forget, you actually called me a narcissist on 2/21/22, on your "Can we become sinless" Post?
Too funny!
And It so happens to be the very same day you posted this question...are we to now believe....it was a mere coincidence?
---David on 2/25/22


Isn't it interesting this question has somehow ruffled some feathers of those who think it's about them, another sign of narcissism.

It reminds me of the song:

"You're so vain, I bet you thinking this blog is about you, you're so vain,......

Narcissists cannot handle any criticism of any kind.

The question here is not about sinless perfection, but Narcissism. The two ideas are as far from the east is from the west.
---kathr4453 on 2/24/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Distance Learning


Kathr . . . about if narcissists are born "that way" > they were born in sin . . . and so they have "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience" (in Ephesians 2:2).

This spirit of Satan is narcissistic . . . making him and all his children narcissistic . . . some more obviously than others.

Any of us in pride and anger and blaming could be like that.
---Bill on 2/23/22


As you all can see, I gave scripture which teaches exactly what I teach, 'Everyone born of God can not sin, Because they are born of God."(1 John 3:9-10) & (1 John 5:18)

And as you can see, I gave Kathrine the opportunity to give scripture, scripture which teaches, Those who are born of God will continue to sin after they are born of God.
But she didn't.
Why not?
Because her teachings are a lie, and the bible is the written Truth. And you can not prove a lie, by using the Truth.

So...They tear me down personally, with name calling and by trying to draw me into a worldly discussion about politics.
Why?
Because they are in the world...and that's all they have.
---David on 2/24/22


David:

It's not that the ACTUAL sons of God are narcissists. It's that there are certain people who are, FIRST, narcissists - and because of this, automatically (and erroneously) assume that they are the Sons of God, and can do no wrong. This is how most cults get started, by deluded people like this who claim some kind of divine authority that they do not, in fact, possess (and, unfortunately, are able to convince others to share this same delusion).
---StrongAxe on 2/23/22


David, are you part of the Manifest Sons of God Movement? Or maybe you have accidently gotten a hold of some of their false doctrine, but don't have the discernment to know better and swallowed some of their teaching?

What is your take on Texas and now Florida trying to enforce righteousness on folks?

Also 1 John 5:16 clarify you have taken his other words out of context.
---kathr4453 on 2/23/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Education


I'm sure a few of us are trying to get our heads around this question. Are you implying...The Sons of God, are Narcissists? If so, you may want to know, this is the very definition of Blasphemy.
---David on 2/22/22

David, are you implying all narcissists are THE SONS OF GOD? If so, that very statement IS BLASPHEMY!
---kathr4453 on 2/23/22


I'm not sure who these "Sons of God" are...---kathr4453 on 2/22/22

Kathrine
This may help you to understand...
He that overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (Revelation 21:7)

For some reason, you desire to put me in my place, So I will give you the opportunity to prove your assertions about me. I have shown where the Bible clearly says, "Those born of God, can not sin." (1 John 3:9-10) & (1 John 5:18)
Now show us where the bible, it Clearly teaches,...Those born of God, are sinners.

I'm quoting John, Do you believe, John was a false teacher too?
---David on 2/23/22


Strongaxe,lower case "s" is my exact point. I never said we weren't sons of God. What caught my eye AGAIN is this is not the first time David referred to the Sons of God, and his first strange reasoning of why he said he would not talk to you here anymore. That somehow when you posted the verse where Jesus said only God is Good, you somehow were bordering blasphemy of saying something against the "S"ON"S" OF GOD. I Found that comment strange when David first said it, and find his comment here also strange.

The very first sons of God were Angels, ( also lower case s for sons, who we see 1/3 fell. It's not blasphemy to say this. But now to say we, God's Children can sin is blasphemy ....is really odd.
---kathr4453 on 2/23/22


kathr4453:

Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN son of God. Believers are sons through adoption:

Hosea 1:10: "...Ye are the sons of the living God."

John 1:12 "...to them gave he power to become the sons of God..."

Romans 8:14 "...they are the sons of God"

Galatians 4:6 "And because ye are sons..."

Philippians 2:15 "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God..."

Hebrews 12:7 "If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons..."

1 John 3:1 "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God..." (also :2)
---StrongAxe on 2/22/22


Read These Insightful Articles About Home Equity Loans


Great insight Strongaxe. I'm not sure who these "Sons of God" are David keeps referring to as if he were one of them boasting some position that excuses narcissist thinking and behavior. There is only ONE SON OF GOD with a Capital S. That is Jesus Christ, and though we all know only He is sinless never boasted of this.

Satan, as all the angels aren't even recorded as SONS of God , but rather sons ( lower case s), of God, who we know many are in chains now waiting for Judgement day. Maybe they too thought they were incapable of sin....AKA narcissism.
---kathr4453 on 2/22/22


Narcissism is basically worship of oneself, which violates the first commandment. Unfortunately, those who put themselves on pedestals think that the world revolves around them, so anything they do must necessarily be correct - which must make them incapable of sin. This kind of thinking is strong delusion. Cultists almost always fit into this group, and such thinking can lead down the garden path.

E.g. when Jim Jones was shown that his teachings contradicted the Bible, he violently threw the Bible on the floor and stomped on it - and we all know where that man eventually led his flock.

Lucifer's first sin was exalting himself over the Most High God - i.e. narcissism.
---StrongAxe on 2/21/22


Why do narcissists see themselves as sinless?..Kath

Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin, for His seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. By this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither is he that loveth not his brother.
(1 John 3:9-10)


I'm sure a few of us are trying to get our heads around this question. Are you implying...The Sons of God, are Narcissists? If so, you may want to know, this is the very definition of Blasphemy.
---David on 2/22/22


Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.