ChristiaNet MallWorld's Largest Christian MallChristian BlogsFree Bible QuizzesFree Ecards and Free Greeting CardsLoans, Debt, Business and Insurance Articles

StrongAxe's Blog Replies
Post a New Blog

Vote on StrongAxe as a helpful ChristiaNet blogger by clicking this link. Currently StrongAxe has 1556 votes. The higher the number of votes the more helpful this blogger is considered by the ChristiaNet community.


Orthodox Church Priesthood
  
Trav:

Why should I pick one that applies to me? What evidence do you have that ANY of them apply to me, other than your own vile imaginations? Why don't YOU pick one that applies to YOU?

So you support special interests financially right. Which ones? Defund the police?

I support no "special interests" financially. Once again, YOU TOTALLY MAKE UP LIES about other people based on ZERO EVIDENCE. You constantly violate "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? You do that against me in almost every single post!


How To Rebuke Evil
  
Trav:

I do not presume to have any right do decide who is a dog. But guess what? NEITHER DO YOU.

I have been here for over 10 years. You haven't. So you aren't in any position to tell me what I was or was not able to put together then. Yet more lies.

So who, exactly, does the Bible say "what is a dog"? Be specific.


What Is The Purpose Of Blogs
  
Trav:

If a certain subject is being discussed, scriptures that are related to that subject are on point, and appreciated. However, scriptures that have nothing to do with the subject, but whose sole purpose is to condemn the other person are neither appreciated, nor relevant. Most of the scriptures you post are of the second kind.


How To Rebuke Evil
  
Trav:

You wrote: Php 3:2Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Lets see which arrives first at this table.


Yes, but remember that Jesus said, Judge not, lest ye be judged. Nobody gave you the authority (let alone the wisdom) to proclaim that someone else is a dog, or a "grievous wolf".

YOU are the one here who is constantly baring his teeth, attacking people, and accusing people. Look in the mirror.

When I argue with you, it is because I take issue with what you SAY. When you argue with me, you take issue with who and what I AM. These are personal attacks that have no business in any kind of reasoned discussion.


USA Ten Commandments
  
Bill:

Some Commandments are universal (don't kill, steal, bear false witness). No adultery is common, but not universal. Don't covet isn't common.

Have no other gods, Make no graven images, Don't use God's name in vain, and Keep the Sabbath are specific to Judaism/Christianity. Honor your parents is cultural but rarely a law.

It's odd Christians want to post 10C but not Two Commandments or Beatitudes (part of the NT). They scream if other religions wanted their scriptures posted. Church of Satan successfully argued, if Christians can post plaques and statues on government property, so can they.

Exactly! Matthew 5:46: For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?


Orthodox Church Priesthood
  
Trav:

First you call me a dog, then a wolf, then a weasel? Why so obsessed with calling people animals?

Even though none of your business, I don't march or rally with any special interests. Asked and answered. Now it's your turn.

What "platforms by association" does 1 Cor 6:9 apply to? Say SPECIFICALLY which one.

"Defund the police" means "Instead of having police do EVERYTHING, offload their non-violent responsibilities. Domestic disputes, to counselors trained in psychology, not SWAT teams". You don't need gun-toting cops checking parking meters. When someone calls 911 for a wellness check on grandma, medics help grandma instead of trigger-happy cops accidentally shooting her.


Orthodox Church Priesthood
  
Trav:

You wrote: I ask yes no questions and you run.

What question, exactly, (excluding personal questions that have no relevance here, and are none of your business), have you asked that I have run from? Be specific.

Jerry outed you because he is a Man

Outed me as what, exactly? Be specific.

You say the Democrats are "the most anti-American group ever assembled in history of the US", but who gets to define WHAT "American" means? Do you think that privilege belongs to you? 7 million MORE Americans voted for Biden than Trump. I would think that the voice of the majority of ACTUAL AMERICANS, with a larger margin than in any election in history, would have a say in that question.


USA Ten Commandments
  
People may claim this, but history shows the opposite. Founding Fathers did NOT want the country founded on religious principles, to avoid sectarian strife that plagued Europe for centuries. "God" is never mentioned in the founding documents.

Jefferson wrote "Separation of Church and State". Not specifically in the constitution, it echoes the First Amendment. Church involvement in state violates anti-establishment (like Sharia). State involvment in religion violates free exercise (like European countries with official state churches).

Constitution, Article VI: "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."


What Is The Purpose Of Blogs
  
Trav:

I put that in quotes, to demonstrate what yelling was, as opposed to highlight without yelling, but you totally ignored what I said, as you often do.

You literally wasted an entire post to say absolutely nothing useful, but to flame my typography and spelling.

Again, you quoted three scriptures that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Do they mean you agree with what I write, or God agrees with what I write, or God agrees with what you write, or God agrees with the pslamist? Without context, it's impossible to understand what you intend.

You think anger means someone is out of control. It does not. And once again, you call me a dog. Will your insults never cease?!


Do You Miss Trump
  
Trav:

PP's goals are to make abortions safe, legal, and RARE. Republican oppose them, making abortions unsafe, illegal, and COMMON.

Netherlands and Colorado show proven ways to reduce abortions. Republicans prefer prohibition - proven to fail against alcohol and drugs.

By ignoring methods that actually work, they prove their goal isn't to reduce abortions, but to control and condemn women.

I CAN become a citizen. I delayed applying because I did NOT want to be subject to Trump. Yet again, you lie by making things up without knowing facts.

Say which part of 1 Co 6:9 applies to me. Otherwise it's yet another case of you bearing false witness based on evil imaginations only in your own head.


How To Rebuke Evil
  
Trav:

Why do you keep calling people dogs, and why do you being that hateful rhetoric into yet another blog? It's also necroposting - posting to a blog that has been dead for quite a while (dead for 12 years, except for one comment, a month ago). Haven't you been spewing those insults in enough other blogs already, that you have to suddenly pick another one to start doing it again. Really?!


What Is The Purpose Of Blogs
  
Trav:

"WRITING AN ENTIRE SENTENCE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS" is yelling. Hilighting a few words LIKE THIS is just showing emphasis, like italics, bold, or underlining. You should learn about writing conventions before mocking them. Also, again, I seriously doubt that you're medically qualified to perform psychological diagnoses over the internet. Please stay in your lane.


Do You Miss Trump
  
Right now, Trump keep asking supporters for donations to fund lawsuits to "stop the steal". That that money is NOT actually going to any lawsuits (since none are being filed). It's going to pay Trump's own personal expenses.

He's using this as an excuse to keep milking his sheep, because that's what he has been doing the entire time since was elected - milking the Presidency for personal monetary gain. He boasts he donated his salary (400K/year), while he spent 143 MILLION taxpayer dollars on golfing vacations - and all of those were at his own resorts, so all the secret service agents who were forced to stay at those resources (at top room rates, of course) was just more taxpayer money going directly into Trump's own pocket.


What Is The Purpose Of Blogs
  
Trav:

Was Jesus out of control when he got so angry he flipped tables in the temple?

Instead of addressing your admitted lie, now you're turning that around and making it on me?

I will answer any questions pertaining to scripture or these blogs (because those are relevant to the discussion here). I will not answer any questions about my personal life (because those are NOT relevant to the discussion here, nor are they any of your business).

I answered your question like you answered mine.

That's not what you said. You said you answered my question, period. Which was a lie.

What "evil" do I "promote"? Come out and say it. Otherwise, it's just evil imaginings in your own head.


Orthodox Church Priesthood
  
David:

I'm sorry to see you go, but good luck on your journey.

We HAVE had decent discussions here for years - until Certain People started hijacking every single blog discussion into politics and unfounded personal accusations. It wasn't kathr and I that did that. It was people like Trav and Jerry. You see how Trav accuses me of vague things and then refuses to say what those things are.

Also, there were others like the other David (with 4 digits after his name that I can't remember) who hijacked most blogs into a discussion about the deity of Christ, or other topics Jehovah's Witnesses like.


Do You Miss Trump
  
Trav:

I promote platforms that REDUCE the number of abortions. Do you? Similar to NL, Colorado made birth control freely available. As a result, unwanted pregnancies went down 40% and abortions went down 42%. Have any Republicans ANYWHERE implemented ANY policies that reduced abortions by such a huge amount? If not, you're looking to the wrong party for solutions.

And you calling other human beings "dogs" is just disgusting. You think that is Christ-like?! Grow up.

What does 1 Co 6:9 have to do with ANYTHING we are discussing here? Once again, you spew out a scripture that has nothing to do with what is being discussed.


Do You Miss Trump
  
jerry6593:

The SUPREME COURT decided in 1905 in Jacobson vs. Massachussetts that forced smallpox vaccination was constitutional.

Leviticus 13:35:
Anyone with such a defiling disease must wear torn clothes, let their hair be unkempt, cover the lower part of their face and cry out, Unclean! Unclean!

Please do some research in BOTH civics and scripture before pontificating.

Biden just completed the Afghanistan withdrawal TRUMP HIMSELF NEGOTIATED last year, because to NOT do so would have cost many more American lives.

Biden rescued 120K+ from Afghanistan. Trump rescued ZERO when he left Syria. Americans there knew A YEAR AND A HALF AGO that they had to leave, so why did they wait until the last minute?


What Is The Purpose Of Blogs
  
Trav:

You wrote: Ive answered all your questions.

I wrote: No, you haven't. You accused me of making Paul an outlaw by disobeying. I asked how I disobeyed, but you never replied.

You wrote: And wont now. Figure it out sas Dusting my feet of ya.

In other words, you OUTRIGHT LIED when you said that you answered all my questions, and not only did you lie, you JUST ADMITTED IT. Thanks for playing yourself.

So, tell me, where did you learn lying FROM, and who taught you that it was an acceptable practice?


Do You Miss Trump
  
Trav:

I do *NOT* "promote" a platform of abortion. I think abortion is terribly tragic. But you still didn't address the actual issue. NL has a LOWER rate of abortion than the U.S. precisely because it treats the cause rather than the symptom. But conservatives don't care about that. They would rather scream at the darkness than turn on the light.

And what is this about "gender bending"? Why do you being that up? I never mentioned it.

Stop calling me "an abomination". Your constant insults, and attacks, and unfounded accusations, and sometimes outright lies, show just how far removed from the Spirit of Christ you actually are.



Copyright© 2017 ChristiaNet®. All Rights Reserved.